Skyeward (Agents of Shield fa...

By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward hasn't forgotten about Skye. And he will do anything to win back her love. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Chapter 4

2.9K 58 4
By Avengers_of_Shield

Ward's POV:

It is almost 4 am, and I can't sleep. All I can think about is Skye. Her big brown eyes. Her soft, silky, brown hair. In my eyes, she is perfect. I wish she loved me. She will though. I refuse to give up.

Since I cannot stop thinking about her, perhaps I should go and check on her. Just to make sure she is safe.

I walk to her room and unlock the door. There she is. She looks so comfortable.

I sit on the edge of the bed and quiet stroke her soft hair. I want to lay with her, but if she saw me, she might never forgive me.

So I stand up, walk out of her room, and close the door behind me.

I am not sure what happened, but all of the sudden, I feel very tired. I lay down and fall asleep, thinking of Skye.

Ward's dream:

Skye and I are walking hand in hand on the beach. She smiles at me.

"I love you"' I say.

"I love y-"

(End of dream)

I am woken up be the sound of a door slamming shut. That can't be good.

I frantically stand up and run to Skye's room. She is not there.

I forgot to lock the door.

Skye is gone.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger, but you have to admit, it makes the story a lot more interesting!

Comment what you think! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 45
What if Katniss Everdeen fell in love with Peeta Mellark after their first games? What if before the quarter quell, she found herself pregnant with P...
36.3K 617 23
It's the end of season 2 and The 100 have made peace with the grounders. SkaiKru are trying to build something lasting; a home. Bellamy and Clarke ar...
8.4K 903 21
❝Knock knock, guess who?❞ ❝Who?❞ ❝Package!❞ ↳In which Jisoo receives a package from another planet. -♡- ⌦a fluff au @jislattae2022 💭
213K 6.4K 32
The war is over and the Deatheaters have won. But heavy losses start to weigh on everyone. Draco lost his best friend and Hermione lost her brother a...