Draco Malfoy x Reader

Galing kay dragonshiro

You are Harry's twin sister. You are however the complete opposite of Harry personality wise. Higit pa

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts
Chapter 6: The troll and quidditch
Chapter 7: Holidays
Chapter 9: End of year 1
Chapter 10: Summer Vacation
Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts
Chapter 12: Day 1 of year 2
Chapter 13: New seeker
Chapter 14: The Chamber is open
Chapter 15: Quidditch Match
Chapter 16: Dueling Club
Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets
A/n: Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 20: End of year 2
Chapter 22: Summer before year 3
Chapter 22: The dementor
Chapter 23: Divination
Chapter 24: A Hippogriff
Chapter 25:Boggart
Chapter 26:What is a werewolf
Chapter 27: A map and broom
Chapter 28: Race time
Chapter 29: Quidditch Final
Chapter 30: Good byeBuckbeak
Chapter 32: Sirius Black
Chapter 32 sneak peak
Chapter 32: Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33: End of year 3
Chapter 34: Prelude to the Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 35: World Cup finals
Q&A
QnA: Answers

Chapter 8: Detention

21K 459 621
Galing kay dragonshiro

Disclaimer: I do Not how Harry potter or any of its characters

Chapter 8: Detention

-3rd person pov- 

The holidays were over and you and Draco had a great time. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy took a liking to you. You and Draco were headed back to Hogwarts on the train just talking. 

"You know I think Potter, Weasley, and Granger are up to something."

"You think so Draco?"

"Yeah.  Potter is up to something. I just don't know what. I think we should spy on them for a little bit and see if we can't get them in trouble."

"Sure. Why not. As long as it doesn't interfere with anything I want to do."

You and Draco arrive at Hogwarts around dinner time and go and sit at the slytherin table. You were sitting next to Draco with Crabbe and Goyle sitting across from you two. While you guys were discussing your holiday with each other a girl walks towards your group. 

She had brown hair and a pug like face. She walked up to Draco and said

"You're Draco Malfoy right?"

"What do you want?"

"I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson." 

Draco just ignored her after she introduced her self. Pansy then took other seat next to Draco. You could tell that Pansy liked Draco. Draco ignored her for all of dinner but you kept noticing that she was just staring at him. It got on your nerves so you said

"So Pansy why did you decide to introduce yourself now?"

Pansy turned to you. A look of disgust was on her face but quickly disappeared when she saw Draco was looking at her. 

"Oh well I though I should introduce my self to Dracy over here." 

Draco look mortified at his new nickname while you, Crabbe, and Goyle were laughing your asses off. Draco sent a glare towards Pansy then to you three telling you to shut up. Draco then got up ready to leave the great hall since dinner was over. You walked with Draco towards the slytherin common room. 

-time skip-

The next few weeks were boring with nothing really happening. Then one day when you and Draco were walking outside you noticed the golden trio going towards Hagrid's hut. You two followed then and were spying on them from the window. You couldn't hear what they were saying but it was getting dark and you knew that students were suppose to be in their dorms by this time. You and Draco kept spying on the golden trio when Hagrid brought out an egg from the pot he had on over the fire. You didn't know what that egg was but you could tell Ron knew. 

A dragon hatched from the egg and you were surprised that Hagrid actually got a dragon. You remembered that Hagrid did say that he always wanted a dragon. The dragon then spit fire into Hagrid's bread causing him to try and put it out. You and Draco were snickering at Hagrid until you saw that he noticed you and Draco. 

You both started running towards the school and ran to Professor McGonagall's  office. You and Draco told Professor McGonagall that the golden trio was out of bed. When they were walking through the hall Professor McGonagall walked in front of them and said

"Good evening."

She then took them inside her class room and began to lecture them. 

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing give the students the right to wounder around the school at night. 50 points will be taken."

"50!?" Harry said with a shocked face. 

The golden trio were in shock while you and Draco were smirking.

"Each. And the five of you will have detention." 

Now it was your's and Draco's turn to be confused. 

"Excuse me Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong you said the five of us?"

"No you heard me correctly Mr. Malfoy. As noble as your's and Ms. Potter's actions were you too were out of bed." 

Professor McGonagall then told you that you will be have detention the next night and to report here. 

You all left the class room all angry at each other for getting in to trouble. Harry then tapped your shoulder to get your attention before you went off towards your room.  You turn towards Harry and tell Draco to wait for you at the end of the hall. Harry did the same thing and told Hermione and Ron to wait at the other end.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say happy late Christmas. And give you this." Harry said while handing you a small box. 

You raised an eyebrow at Harry before opening the small box. Inside was a couple of chocolate frogs and a little card saying Happy Christmas. You were shocked at Harry for even giving you a gift since you treat him so badly. 

"Thanks...Harry." You said. 

Harry smiled you finally called him by his first name again. He was walking away before you said. 

"Wait. Potter here. We may not be close but I am not the type of person to not give anything in return."

You then gave Harry the original 100 pounds you stole from Dudley. Harry was surprise and confused as to why you gave him that. 

"Look since I live with the Malfoys now I don't need it and your still my brother and I know that the Dursley's will treat you badly once you go back so." 

Harry gave you a quick hug before walking towards Ron and Hermione. You also turned around and walked towards Draco. 

"What was that all about (y/n)?"

"Huh? Oh Potter just wanted to give me a present. That's all. It's just a couple of chocolate frogs."

Draco just nodded his head and the two of you went back to the slytherin dorms to go to bed. 

-time skip-

It was dark when you and Draco arrived at Professor McGonagall's class room to serve detention. Mr.Filch then arrived and took the five of you towards Hagrid's hut. 

" Shame they let the old punishments die. You would be hanging from you wrist in the dungeons. God I'll miss the screaming. You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He needs some help while going into the Dark Forest." 

The five of you arrive at Hagrid's hut and it looked like Hagrid was upset but he held a giant crossbow. 

"You're not sit on about that bloody dragon now are you Hagrid. "

"He's gone. Norbert is gone. Off to Romania. Dumbledore sent his this morning to live with a clan."

"That's good isn't. Now he will live with his own kind."

"But wha' if he don' like Romania. What if the other dragon's bully him. He's just a baby after all."

Filch rolled his eyes at Hagrid. 

"Oh come on man. You're going into the black forest for god sake."

"I thought you were jokin about the black forest?!" Draco said.

Then a loud howling came from the dark forest. 

"Besides there's werewolves."

"Oh there is much more than werewolves in those wood. Nighty night." 

Filch then walked away leaving you with Hagrid. Hagrid then motioned for the five of you to follow him. The six of you were walking through the forest with Ron and Draco holding lanterns so the group could see. Hagrid then bent down and rubbed his fingers in some silvery substance. 

"Hagrid what is that?"

"Unicorn blood. I found one dead a week ago. This one's been badly hurt. We will split up. Ron and Hermione are with me. Harry your with (y/n) and Draco."

Draco then said "Fine then I get Fang."

"Fine. But just so ya know hes a bloody coward." 

Fang then starts to wine.  Draco's face seemed to drop at that statement and Fang's wining. Hagrid and his group went towards the right so you, Harry and Draco were going towards the left. Draco was then complaining.

"Wait til my father hears about this. This is servants stuff." 

"If I didn't know better Draco. I'd would say that your scared."

"Scared? Potter." 

Just then a weird noise was heard by the three of you. 

"Did you guys hear that?" You said.

Draco shakes his head and says 

"Come on Fang." 

The three of you kept walking until you reached an small clearing in the woods. Fang started to growl while Draco was looking straight ahead to a dark figure slouched over a dead unicorn. 

"What is it Fang?" Harry said. 

You were looking at Draco.

"What's wrong Draco?"

You and Harry then looked forwards and saw the dark figure. You and Harry were scared. Harry then put his hand on his scar while you were just stuck there. The figure then got up and was going towards the four of you. Draco started screaming and ran off with Fang. Harry and you started to back up until you heard Harry trip on some roots. You quickly turned towards Harry then back at the figure. You had a flash back to when Harry gave you the gift. You then said quietly

"oh screw it."

You then pulled out you wand and screamed at the figure

"You want to hurt us then you have to disarm me first!" 

You then heard some galloping and saw a blue horse creature fend off the dark figure and the dark figure flew away. The centaur then turned towards you and Harry.

"Harry and (y/n) Potter you must leave. You two are known to many creature here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you two."

"W-what was that thing you saved us from?"

"A monstrous creature. It's is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn.  Drinking the blood a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death.  But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure. The moment the blood touches your lips you will have a half life, a cursed life."

"But who would choice such a life?"

"Can you think of no one?"

"Do you mean to say that thing that killed a unicorn. That was drinking it's blood. That was Voldemort?"

"Do you know what is hidden in the school this very moment Mr.Potter?"

"Harry, (y/n)?" You heard Hagrid say. 

The centaur then said his goodbyes since he knew that you and Harry were safe. Harry then turned to you. 

"Thank you (y/n). For protecting me from that thing."

"I didn't do it for you Potter. I was doing it because that thing was going to kill the both of us."   

"Still. Thank you."

After that the six of you left the dark forest. You and Draco left the group first and headed towards the slytherin dorms.

"So what happened after.. after I ran?"

"I pulled out my wand and pointed it at that dark figure then that centaur save Potter and I."

"I...I want to say sorry for running off (y/n). I am such a coward. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I do Draco. Any normal person would run. I am just not normal."

You and Draco laughed at your response. You then said you good nights and went to bed after a very eventful detention. 

---

(a/n) and done. Hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time.  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.1K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
407K 8.1K 67
A Draco Malloy x Harry Potter's twin! Reader Ever wanted to go to Hogwarts? Ever wanted to be famous? Ever wanted to be Harry Potter's sister? And da...
22.9K 461 16
Magnolia is Harry Potters's twin sister. All they ever needed was each other. That was before Hogwarts. That was before Draco Malfoy. Things just...
30.6K 982 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!