His painful rejection

By rodriguezperla

Kristen Matthews is a sweet and shy she-wolf who has been through a lot. Losing her parents at a young age an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 rejection.
Chapter 2 A new pack
Chapter 3 the pack
chapter 4 what a perfect reunion. not!
Chapter 5 who said girls aren't strong!
Chapter 6 Why?!
chapter 7 / Pain from the past
Chapter 8 So what now?
author note
chapter 9/ A date gone wrong
Chapter 10 lost and alone
Authors note
Chapter 11/ War has been declared!
Chapter 12/ Learning new things
Chapter 13 A night to forget
Chapter 14 The aftermath
Chapter 15 A little hope
Chapter 16 bad moment
Chapter 17 A little problem
Chapter 18 Facing them
Chapter 19 Never thought to see you again
Chapter 20 Breakout
Chapter 21 Rescue plan
Chapter 22 making me understand
Chapter 24 Battle field
Chapter 25 blood spilled
=*Urgent*=
Chapter 26 face to face
Epilogue
Hello
Information

Chapter 23 before the chaos

12.9K 390 75
By rodriguezperla

Rick and I walked quietly to where we would meet the rest. By the time won got there everyone was already set to go attack. The feeling I had before of respecting the alphas was gone and now the only feeling that lingered was the feeling of discussed.

My son came up to me and hugged me but I felt repulsed. Everything that Rick told me kept playing in my head. It felt as if a scratched record had been set in my mind.

Dan pulled away and his smile vanished concern replaced it, "Are you okay dad?" He asked.

I shook my head indicating that I wasn't okay.

"Can I help you in something or is anything bugging you?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you and both alphas for a brief moment," I said with a serious tone.

Dan just nodded and went to fetch the alphas. I was leaning on a tree when they came. Standing up straight I nodded at them.

"Can we help you sir?" They both asked.

"I want you three to explain what the hell has happened since I have been gone"

They looked at each other not understanding what I had meant.

"What do you mean," Roy asked.

"You all know what I mean and before you begin to tell me fake things I want to let you all know that I am up to date on all the crap my daughter has been through with all of you," I hissed. "I never expected a mate to treat his mate so poorly even less an alpha," I spat.

"Mr. Richard let me explain..."

"Save it," I yelled and turned to my son. "And you how could you treat your sister that way? You of all people. If your mother was here she would be disappointed in you." Dan looked down with regret clear in his mind and heart.

"I have not done anything wrong sir," Hunter said as he took a step back and raised his arms up in surrender.

If I wasn't mad I would laugh at his stupid expression, "and you!" I barked and pointed a finger at him. "You played with her heart and hooked up with a slut."

He looked down not meeting my gaze, knowing I was right.

"I never expected this to happen. I never thought a mate would bring pain to his other half, or that a brother would harm his own blood," I laughed dryly. "But yet the world never seems to stop surprising me," I said as the bitterness of the words were heard perfectly.

"Sir it was a mistake," Roy said as he tried to clear his name. "I was young and foolish. I regret what I have done."

I shook my head and rose my hand up to silence him, "no matter what moment in your life you're in you will never and I mean ever take it out on your mate," I spat.

"I understand sir," he said as he followed the same movements that the others had done before him.

"I want to make this clear," I said as I took a step closer to them. "When we save my daughter from the claws of my brother and his allies you will not treat her bad. You will not disrespect her and you will not blame her for something that she had no say in." I took a step closer and looked into their fear full eyes, "because the next time any of you decide to hurt my little girl I will rip you eyes off, open your throat, shove them in it, cut your balls off and shove them down your throat very slowly so you can see how far they go. Do I make myself clear!" I hissed.

All three gulped and nodded.

"Good," I said as I began to head to the large group once more. "That will be all boys." I said with a grin.

Hunter

Her father was serious when he threatened us and I wouldn't blame him for doing so. I have been a shitty mate for Kristen. I'm always working and never put enough time for her. I need to change that. First things first I need to go save her. I know she forgave me for the stupid thing I did but I know she hasn't forgotten.

I need to be a better mate considering that her first was a complete and total douche. Don't get me wrong Roy is like a brother to me, but my mate comes first in this. And I'm willing to fight for her. Brother or not I love her with every fiber of my being and I can no longer stand being apart from her. Call me whipped if you wish but that girl has stolen my heart.

"I need to saver her," I whispered to myself as I ran a hand through my hair. Leaning back on a tree I began to remember her soft lips on my own, her long jet black hair and her oh so beautiful eyes that hypnotize me. She was a beautiful vixen. So bold and strong yet I knew she was scared my wolf could feel it. I want to know where she is but every time I tried to mindlink her it was as if it was cut off. She must be to far for the mind link to work.

Roy came and stood next to me as I continued to look out into space fixed on my Kristen.

"Do you think we'll save her before her uncle does to her as what he did to her..." he didn't get to finish as my hand wrapped around his neck. He thrashed trying to break hold of my deadly grip.

"Don't you dare say that," I hissed as the words dripped of venom.

He kicked me away away he tried to regain his breath, "dude she is my mate as much as yours," he coughed. "I have the right to worry too not just you."

I ran a hand through my hair for what seemed like the hundredth time this day, "I'm sorry Roy. It's just..." I sighed. "It's just I'm worried for her I'm worried for my pack, I'm worried for my warriors." I said as I slumped to the floor.

Telling a warrior's family that he passed away is one of the worst things you can possibly do. Seeing the smile vanish from their faces as the grief strikes their faces breaks my heart every time. Seeing those poor children burst into tears as they run to their mother's arms and see how they all cry out in pain is a sight that I wish to never see. Worst part about it is that the alpha must be the one to go and tell them the heartbreaking news no other can that includes the beta and the gamma.

Roy squeezed my shoulder and gave me a sad look, "I know Hunter," he said as he sat next to me. "But she needs us as well and I can't see her all broken and hurt like last time. She seemed so weak and vulnerable as she laid in the pack doctors office."

I nodded and looked away. That was one of the worst moments I have lived. There is no way in hell that I'm letting that memory be relieved. "We need to saver her," I said as I stood up. "I need her back."

Roy stood up and looked me in the eyes, "I need her back too Hunter don't forget that. She is my mate too. She will have to chose soon" I gave him a small nodded and looked to where the warriors and Kristen's dad was. They were all ready all they needed was our order and they would go in for the kill.

"The sooner we do this the better," I said as I began to walk to the big group. "And Roy."

"Yeah Hunter?"

"Aim to kill," my voice sounded ice cold as the words dripped out.

"I'm planning to," he said as he matched my quick speed.

I looked at our warriors they were all in the group they needed to be. Giving a small nod to Rick indicating that we were ready the warriors began to disappear into the woods.

Each line stayed a few feet back from the other. "Alright everyone it's time to attack don't forget what we've said," I paused and looked at everyone. "Protect each other, kill the enemy, but more than anything protect your luna" I mind linked them all.

They all responded with a small nod and a 'yes alpha.' I'm sure that Roy gave the same orders as the warriors in his pack made the same gestures as the once of my own.

I took a deep breath and looked around. The place seemed to be well guarded. A group of rogues were on every corner of the huge building. Strange how I never realized this place was here.

"My warriors be careful. Protect each other I want to bring everyone of you back home. Make sure to give it all you got. It has been an honor to fight will all of you at my side all these years," I mind linked them telling the truth with pride.

"It has been an honor to alpha," they all responded.

I nodded at them all, "time to get our Luna back and bring down these rogues," I told everyone.

My group positioned themselves for the attack I nodded and they all nodded back, "let the war begin!" I yelled as we all shifted to our wolves and ran into the clearing to face the danger that lay ahead.

So here's the new chapter hope you like it. What do you think will happen next in the upcoming chapters?

I would love to hear all your thoughts and ideas in this

❤ I want to have this time to thank all you who have been voting, commenting, and adding my story to your reading list. I can't always send all of you a message but I want t o have this time to thank you all. You guys always make my day.❤

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

Until the next my lovelies ✌❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.7K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
2.3M 51.5K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
288K 13.1K 44
Complete. Rootbridge Pack - Book one. She's on the run. He's living a normal life. She's being chased by shadows - haunted by memories. He's just ha...
2.5M 66.6K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...