FanFic Fails

By Lauren_Pepsi

Annoying parts of the common fanfiction. We all are thinking the same thing about them... At least I think we... More

Before you read
I'm Taking You To the Hospital Lily
Cheating
A/N
The start of the book
How People Describe the Boys
Getting jealous
Crawling back to him/after the break up
Not an update but I really want to talk about OTRA!
Modest
Names
Please help
Eleanor/ex-girlfriends
Fanfic Fails Fails
I'm Back...
Not a Fail but I Made Eye Contact with Niall James Horan
Formats
When You Take A Day Long Break
Description of Louis
I NEED MORE
I'm still still alive
Thoughts?
2021
2021 II

A break at work

106 8 4
By Lauren_Pepsi

When Lily goes on a break or something at work but she doesn't go back for like the next half of the book only to do the same thing again. Like how do you not get fired Lily? Are you like having sex with your boss or something? Cuz most people would be fired I'm pretty sure. I don't have a job and I never have, but I'm pretty sure that you would get fired. am I right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...