My Best friend's Brother

By JCoolie

Michelle and Kylie are bestfriends. Nights spent at Kylies house painting nails and doing hair is one of Mich... More

My Best friends Brother
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (This is an update!)
Chapter 14 (The Update)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- But I love you
Chapter 18
Note

Chapter 6

13.5K 277 38
By JCoolie

OMG!! Chapter six!- and feeling discouraged. How sad. Just I thought a lot of people liked this story, but it's not even on the what's hot list, or anything else :(. Well your not here to read me vent, your here to read a awesome chapter!-which at the moment I have no idea what is going to happen haha. Read on- oh PS: At the moment Aden is bothering me. I don't know why, but he his haha.

I wrote all that yesterday ^^ and when I woke up this morning this story has been put on the Whats hot list, romance list and humor! HAhaha thanks sooo much guys. I'm enjoying writing this chappy now :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next week past quickly. I saw Aden once, he took me to the mall and we hung out. Nothing really, we acted just like friends. The rest of the time was spent with Kylie and Nick doing stupid things. On Monday Nick and I convinced Kylie to take a spoon full of cinnamon, and she actually did it! (A/N: For anyone who hasn't done it, don't haha.). Kylie was so mad at us, but we found it funny. After that we all just watched a marathon of Phineas and Ferb.

Tuesday was when I hung out with Aden. Wednesday I went to I.S.C and played soccer for a while, but to my disappointment Aden wasn't there. Thursday Kylie, Nick, and I spent the day watching movies and playing black opps. Nick kicked our butts each time, typical boy. Friday Kylie locked me in her basement for three hours.

She told me it was pay back for the whole cinnamon thing. Pay back's a bitch. Lucky for me there was a mini fridge, a bathroom and a T.V down there so I actually enjoyed the time spent alone. It was good getting to know myself- What am I saying? It was horrible. There was only baloney in the fridge and the sink didn't work in the bathroom. The T.V only got the news channel and there was this flickering light down there. It gives me chills just thinking about it. Along with pay back, karama's a bitch.

 Oh and for Nick, she pushed him in the creak behind her house. He only had on pajama pants and it's the middle of the winter. I still wonder why he went out there in that little bit of clothing. On Saturday we all had a Nerf gun fight throughout the whole house. I set up my base in the kitchen, by flipping the table over and surrounding myself with pots and pans.

Kylie was in the living room with the couch flipped over and blankets over it. Nick was up stairs in the guest bedroom. He dragged his twin bed and Kylie's in there and made this huge fortress with the three beds. We ended up sleeping in there that night. On Sunday all of us tried to make pancakes with resulted in using the fire extinguisher.

After cleaning up burnt, and foamy pancakes we went to McDonalds and ate there. We even played in the play place for a while before some parent reported us. Over the whole weekend we probably saw Joan twice. She was either at work or at her boy friends. But we didn't mind, we were having way to much fun.

 Nick and I are back like old times. Bickering here and there but having fun. Kylie, Nick and I. The three musketeers, the three amigos, the three friends, the, the, the three snakes! - Snakes? Gosh I'm losing my mind. I know what it is, it's getting up at six thirty and getting ready for school! Yes, today was the first day back from break. It was now six forty five, I had already showered and got dressed. I wore white skinny jeans, a hot pink tee, and converse. I snatched apple before grabbing my purse and walking over to Kylie's.

 I laughed to myself as I entered Kylie's room. The bed's were still in the guest room. I shook my head and entered the guest room. They were both still sleeping!

"You guys! You're going to be late!" I screamed at them neither of them moved. I sighed and walked over to where Kylie was asleep.

"Kylie." I said shaking her.

"Kylie!" I yelled shaking her more rapidly. She didn't move so I slapped her across the face. Suddenly a hand came in contact with my cheek. Kylie slapped me.

"Good you're up." I said proudly. But then I looked closer, the bitch was still sleeping! She slapped me in her sleep! I walked into the bathroom got a cup of water and poured it all over her.

"AHH! That's frigging cold!" She shrieked grabbing a blanket.

"Kylie it's almost seven we have to leave in fifteen minutes!" I exclaimed.

"Shit!" She yelled hopping up and running to the shower. I turned to Nick now. I put my hands on my hips and walked over to him. Before making it all the way over to where he was sleeping I tripped and ended up landing on top of him. His strong arms wrapped around me and Nick rolled over onto his side. His legs tangling with mine. Any girl at school wold think she was so lucky right now. But I just wanted to get away from his morning breath. I squirmed trying to get out of his grasp, but it didn't work. I tried to shake him but he didn't wake. I yelled his name a few times, he didn't move. So I resulted in the last thing I could do. I flicked him in the forehead and his eyes flew open.

"YES! It worked!" I yelled happily. Nick looked down at our position, very confused.

"I fell while trying to wake you up. Schools in ten minutes." I explained trying to move from his grasp, but he didn't loosen up.

"Come on Nick, let me up." I said.

"What's the password?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nick's the greatest guy in the world. Now please, let me up." I pleaded. Nick let go of me and we both stood up.

"You're lucky I let you go. You forgot a part of the password." Nick stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Is that so?" I replied squinting my eyes a little bit.

"Yes it is. It was supposed to be, 'Nick's the greatest and hottest guy in the world.' " Nick said walking out and into his room. I shook my head and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Those damn freshman took our spot again!" Nick exclaimed angrily pulling into the parking spot a few places down. Kylie and I held in our laughter as we got out of the car. Nick gets so angry, it's hilarious. Kylie and I paid some freshman to park in 'our' spot everyday. It's more Nick's spot then anything. Kylie and I are juniors while Nick is a senior. But I'm in almost every single one of his classes because I'm in advanced classes.

We all parted our separate ways and I found my locker. I opened it up and grabbed my books and shut my locker. When I shut it Aden as standing on the other side. I smiled.

"Michelle!" Aden exclaimed picking me up and giving me a hug. A lot of the guys in the hallway were shocked. Sophomore year I turned down everybody, I was way to shy to even talk to any guys. Let alone date them.

"Hey Aden." I replied after he set me down.

"What class do you have first hour?" Aden asked as we walked towards the lunch room.

"Math-"

"Me too!" Aden interrupted.

"Ap." I finished.

"Oh aww. Okay, well I better get going the bell is going to ring anytime now." He said walking away. The warning bell rang and he turned around and walked backwards pointing up. I laughed and he turned back around. I walked into class right on time.

"Cutting it close again, are we Michelle?" Mr. Jones laughed.

"Yes Sir." I said saluting him and taking my seat. Mr. Jones was the coolest teacher ever. He was one of those teachers that liked some kids and hated others. You felt like you could tell Mr. Jones anything. I want to say he's around twenty five? Maybe. He's got the sweetest five year old daughter though.That was random wasn't it?

The bell rang just as Nick walked through the door. Everyone took their seats.

"Nick, you're almost late everyday. Please try to get here a little earlier." Mr. Jones said sternly. As I said he liked some students [me] and hated others [Nick].

"I'm here aren't I?" He mumbled.

"Sit." Jones directed.

"Hey Shelly." He laughed sitting next to me. I shook my head. I got jealous glares from girls around the room. I swear I saw one guy even glare at me. But the scariest look I got was from Katie. The senior captain on the dance and cheer team. Swear she was about to rip my head off just for talking to Nick. Even though Nick and her broke up a week ago everyone new that Nick was still hers.

"I hate when you sit next to me during class." I whined.

"Now why is that?" He asked. We both took out paper and pencils as directed and started copping notes.

"Your a distraction." I muttered.

"Is it because of my hotness?" Nick asked cockily.

"Don't get too full of yourself big boy." I replied staring at the white board. I copied a few notes before Nick started being annoying again.

"Hey Michelle guess what?" Nick whispered in my ear. I shivered, god damn! Why was I letting this player get to me? He chuckled. Shoot!

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Hi." He laughed and leaned back in his chair.

"Your a jerk." I mumbled hitting his shoulder. He laughed again and he left me alone for the rest of class. After what seemed like hours the bell rang signaling the end of class. I jumped out of my seat and headed out the door. I needed to get away from Nick, he thinks he's so funny. Not. I made my way to my locker and opened it up.

"Hey Michelle." I turned around to see a short girl. She was Asian, dark black hair, pretty blue eyes, and very short. Probably even shorter than Kylie.

"Hi... Not trying to be rude but... do I know?" I asked confused.

"Oh no, sorry. I'm Naya." She said extending her hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Nice to meet you." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you too. Anyways I came over here to tell you, you should really join the dance team. Kylie told me she talked to you about it, but you know her, in through one ear out the other." Naya said. Silly Kylie. She loved dance. She made me come to a class with her before, I was really good but never really continued. I dance when I was around five or six in my old town but never did it again. Gosh damn! Was I really that much of a quitter?

"Thanks, but I can't." I declined. I couldn't possibley juggle sining, soccer, and my studies, could I?

"We need another dancer. Plus, dance looks good on a college application." Naya responded smiling. I nodded. She was totally right. And if I couldn't handle all of them I could quit, it's nothing new.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay? Sweet! Here just drop by after school today, I'm pretty sure Kylie's coming." She said. I nodded and then walked away. Even though it was winter Nick still had football training, and Kylie had dance. So I guess I would just be spending more time with Kylie.

The half of the day passed quickly, I didn't see Aden much. I had a few run ins with Nick, but nothing really.

"Hey there." Someone whispered in my ear. I jumped a foot in the air and turned around.

"God damn Aden!" I screamed. He laughed and flicked me on the nose.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I don't know." Aden laughed again. The warning bell rang and we said our goodbyes. Gosh I hardly saw him. The rest of the day passed too quick and I was now heading towards the dance studio. I was nervous but I wasn't. I mean come on! I'm Michelle and good at everything. I think Nick's cockiness is rubbing off onto me.

"Okay girls, this is Michelle. I'm sure you've seen her around school." Our music teacher said. I guess she was the dance teacher too. I got the cold shoulder from most of the girls so I stuck with Kylie and Naya. We did a few warm ups and then we watched Katie and her clones do their routine for the pep rally on Friday. I swear I was a much better dancer then them. After that we were given free time to come up with routines and then perform them for the football team. The catch was, we only had one hour! One hour to come up with a routine. I guess this was some type of test. I was so nervous, guess who's on the football team- Nick.

My heart beat fast as the sweaty football players piled in the small dance room. I was happy Kylie came up with the choreography. Naya decided to pair up with someone else so it was just Kylie and I. Naya went first, they danced to Blow by Ke$ha. They did good. Then it was Katie and her bitches. They all danced like sluts, the football players eyes were glued to them. After all the groups went it was Kylie and I's turn. We were dancing to Rude Boy. Nick looked shocked as I stepped in front of all the guys. I had on my short gym shorts and a short belly shirt. And I was sweaty. Kylie looked similar. To us we looked disgusting but to the guys we looked "hot".  Kylie nodded and the music started.

(Play video)

Kylie was more near the front and enjoying the attention. While I was just concentrating on the dance. I did really good, I think I only screwed up once. There was one time in the dance when Kylie and I moved our hips rapidly which got all the guys cheering for us. I glanced at Nick as we danced. His eyes were raking my body and made me more nervous then before. After we were done we got the loudest cheers and went and sat with the rest of the girls.

"Okay everybody, so there was a reason Coach Carr and I had you do this." My dance teacher announced standing next to the football coach.

"All the football players and dancers will be put into groups and will be performing a dance at the second pep rally." Coach Carr added. The dancers cheered and the guys groaned. At least we weren't doing this, this Friday. But next Friday we were. A strange feeling came over me. What if I was paired with Nick? Did I want to be paired with Nick? Did I have a crush on him?

'No!' My head yelled.

'Yes!' My heart screamed. I sighed and tried to clear my head.

"Okay everyone, hit the showers." The coaches announced. We all got up and headed towards the locker rooms. Nick walked over to Kylie and I.

"Hey you guys did awesome!" He exclaimed, side checking me out.

"Thanks!" Kylie and I said at the same time. Some girl called Kylie's name from the locker room and Kylie went in there, leaving Nick and I alone.

"That was pretty sexy Michelle." Nick whispered walking closer to me and putting his hands on my hips.

"I didn't know you could sing and dance, your the complete package." He added now whispering in my ear. Nick kissed my neck, which made my toes curl and goosebumps form. He kissed down my neck to my collarbone, leaving trails of heat down my neck. This felt wrong, but so right. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to grab his hair and pull him to my lips, but I didn't. I finally talked some sense into myself and I pushed him off of me.

"What happened to 'just being friends', Nick?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. As much as I wanted him, I couldn't do that to Kylie.

"M-M-Michelle, I'm sorry." He apologized taking a step forward. I stepped back.

"Don't!- pull that again." I said going into the locker room.

We almost kissed twice, and now he's kissed my neck. Why can't he just go straight to my lips before I have time to talk to myself out of it?

Do I have a crush on Nick?

Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Haha! Vote! Comment! Anything :). A few questions for yous.

What do you think of Michelle's thinking?

How do you feel about me going to basketball camp for a week? << Yes, this next week I will be at a overnight basketball camp that doesn't have wifi- or air conditioning. Can't write 'till next sunday :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 12
your name is Michelle you are 19 and apart of the hype house You have been best friends with Ondreaz Lopez since diapers but have a crush on his bro...
3.9K 97 31
Luna was Best Friends with Justin Bieber yes Justin Bieber. They told each other everything. They know each others secrets but Luna has one secret sh...
16.7K 178 49
Alexia and Maci have been bestfriends for a while now. But when she starts to fall head over heals for him, will her life change.Does their friendshi...
615K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...