'Unbreakable Bond' Damon Salv...

By ElleMiglioranza

The squeal book to 'Epic Love' Damon Salvatore Love Story (Watty Award Finalist of 2013) Siena Russo original... More

R.I.P To The Girl I Used To Be..... (Edited)
Unhappy Klaus..... (Edited)
A Trip Down Memory Lane..... (Edited)
Caught Out..... (Edited)
Welcome Back To Mystic Falls..... (Edited)
Staying Focused.....
Advice From The Dead.....
Bonding Time.....
The Wake.....
Blessing.....
Reunited.....
Let Bygones Be Bygones.....
Meet The Mikaelson.....
Family Betrayal.....
New Tactic.....
Fairy Godfather.....
Love And War.....
Open Feelings.....
Introducing You To Mr & Mrs Salvatore.....
Heartbreaking Goodbye.....
The Pain Of Love.....
I'm Right By Your Side.....

I Seriously Didn't See That Coming.....

11.2K 236 112
By ElleMiglioranza

Siena P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning Damon was gone already. He hasn't really been himself from that night when everything screwed up. He didn't speak much about to be honest I didn't want to push him to talk either. Nic hadn't made any kind of move so maybe I was wrong about it all. I called Elena to see how she was as she had been just as worried as me with Nic making his move. She asked me if I wanted to join her for a jog. I had nothing better to do so I agreed to go with her. I got showered I came out of the bathroom and I went over to the bedside cabinet and picked up my phone. I looked up Damon number and called him. It rang and he didn't pick up. I know he not in the best of moods but he doesn't need to push me away. I opened new message and texted him.

Damon: Hey I notice you were gone already this morning. I'm just checking you're ok! Did call but you're either busy or you don't want to talk. So I guess I will hear from you later.... Love you xx

I'm not going to stress over Damon if he having one of his moments I'll leave him to it. I got changed into my jogging gear I don't think I've actually even worn these before. I left the house and got in the car and drove to Elena house. Elena was ready on the porch doing her stretches I got out of the car and walked towards her.

"Good Morning" she looked up and smiled. She had been a little better since Stefan had disappeared. I think not having him around made things a lot easier for her.

"Morning Siena. You ready for our run?" I frowned at her. Hold on did she say run? I agreed to going for a jog. Running is so not my thing I'll be out of breathe in a matter of minutes.

"You told me we are going jogging not running" Elena began to laugh as she skipped down the steps and began to jog. pretty fast may I add "I wouldn't of agreed to this if I knew we were running" I called out she turned her head and laughed. I began to run and try and catch up with her. We were jogging through Mystic Falls. Elena checks her watch to see what the time was. Then she turns around she looked a little nervous.

"Come on Siena" she smiled and began to run again. I rolled my eyes why was she determined to kill me today. I notice she turns back around and continued to run again. I looked round and I notice there was a man behind us. Elena turns a corner and speeds up. Jeez she being a bit paranoid. After a few minutes she stops running and looks behind her.

"Elena what going on?" I said while trying to catch my breath, she looked at me seriously what was up with her?

"I swear we were being followed" she said panting. I shook my head we began to walk she seemed to have calm down. She kept turned around I think she was being paranoid. With Nic coming back and the whole him not getting killed has her shaken up. Suddenly she walks straight into someone. I looked and it was the man who was behind us.

"Excuse me. Should have been watching where I was going" He smiled at Elena then looked at me and smiled. Where the hell did he come from? I swear he was behind us.

"Don't worry about it" Elena told him with a confused expression.

"Have a nice day ladies" He jogs away, Elena watches him go.

"Ok I think I deserve a very large strong drink after that" Elena began to laughed at me. We began to walked towards the grill it didn't take us long to get there. We walked in and Elena went to get us a table and I went to the bar and got myself a drink. I wasn't lying about I needed this. My drink was done in matter of seconds. I walked over and sat with Elena, we ordered breakfast and ate it. Bonnie came in and sat with us.

"I feel like I'm going crazy, totally paranoid all the time" Elena told us both at least she knew she was doing that. Cause today she was acting exactly like that.

"You have a right to be, Klaus is still out there and he knows you both tried to kill him" Bonnie was stating the obvious but Nic hadn't done anything. Maybe he weren't going to do anything but maybe that what he wanted me to think.

"You know what. I'm not even bothered now" They both looked at me stunned "What I know that he going to take me away from everyone I love. I might as well come to terms with it now" I did need to come to terms with it all because Nic may come today or tomorrow or next week. But he was going to come for me. Elena touched my hand.

"If that the case Siena why hasn't he made a move? There has been no sign of him nothing. I'm Just slowly spiral into insanity" Well I'm not going to let Nic do that to me. I'm not going to scared to walk down the street I refused to be continuously frighten. Maybe I'm being like this because I know Nic needs me for whatever purpose. That when I finally figure out my powers I could finally put him in his place and he can leave me the hell alone.

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat" Bonnie seemed a little frustrated, what was she on about?

"The same dream?" What dream?

"I'm sorry I'm a little lost. What are you on about?" Bonnie smiled. And I was really confused I know I'm not part of there gang. But I still worried about each and everyone of them.

"I keep dreaming about four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird" Ok that odd her dreaming about Nic like that. Is she having premonition?

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like... you know...witch dream?" Elena told her I don't know what these guy are talking about I'm well and truly confused.

"It's just stress I'll figure it out and what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" Elena face harden the Stefan subject was still a touchy one.

"He betrayed us Bonnie, the Stefan that we know is gone" I could tell she was still upset about it all and I don't blame her. I know I told her we had to let him go. But it's gotta be hard to let go the man you love.

"How is Damon handling it?" Bonnie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Damon is...Damon" I notice Damon sitting at the bar looking rather drunk "Speak of the devil" I got up "Sorry I have to deal with him, I'll catch you both later" I began to walked over to the bar and stood next to him. Damon had a very large selection of drinks in front of him.

"So are you planning on avoiding me all day?" he turned to me gave me a small smile. I don't know why he had been pushing me away lately.

"I've been a bit of a jack ass haven't I" He takes a sip of his random drinks. Well I would of used another word jack ass is okay I guess.

"That's an understatement, Damon. I know you're pissed about what happened, but it not my fault" he stood up and looked at me intensely "Damon please I don't want to argue with you...." he stopped me talking by giving me a kiss it was a pretty intense one. He pulled away slowly and smiled.

"I'm sorry" he told me sincerely. What was it about Damon that I couldn't stay mad at him.

"You can make it up to me later" I gave him a wink he chuckled "But for now you can by me a drink" I sat on the stood while he shook his head. He called the bartender over and ordered and drink for me then Ric came over.

"Ric can I get you a drink?" Ric ignored him great what Damon done to him now? "Oh, I give you a choice Bloody Mary or Screw Driver, Brunch in a bottle. Come on Ric. Siena a light weight I can't drink all this by myself. I mean I can but then somebody's getting naked" he said then looked at me and winked.

"Damon... " Really did he call me a light weight, the cheeky ass hole!

"I'm busy" Ric told him bluntly whatever it was Ric was pissed about it.

"It's the eve of Klaus-aggedon. You're doing homework?" Ric had some papers in his hand.but it seem as her wasn't in the mood for Damon games.

"This may come as a shock but I am not here to hang out with you, I'm here to see Jeremy who is an hour late for his shift" I sighed and took a sip of my drink look like the drinking buddies are on bad terms.

"Kids today... Where are their values?" Damon Joked then Ric gave him the papers in his hand to Damon.

"That's his mid- term paper. Copied it straight off the Internet didn't even try to hide it" Oh wow there must be something clearly wrong with Jeremy.

"Ohh, somebody's getting grounded" Damon teased, I hit his arm "ouch" he shouted then looked at me I gave him the 'Really' look. One of the girls that work at the grill approached Ric.

"Did you say you are waiting for Jeremy- as in Jeremy Gilbert?" she asked.

"Yeah" Ric answered a little confused.

"He was fired last week" she told him and walked off Ric looked at both of us look like Jeremy been hiding stuff.

"Oops" Damon said, very tactical Damon...

Elena P.O.V

I know I'm being completely paranoid about Klaus but I know he going to do something. Siena far too relaxed about it all like she said she coming to terms about him taking her. Sometime I really wish I could be more like her she never stress out like I do. She must have got that attitude from her father. There something in the pit of my stomach that telling me that Klaus is waiting for the right moment to attack. He wouldn't just leave things how they are. He would want to seek his revenge on Damon for attempting to kill him. Then take Siena and I against our will and leave Mystic Falls. This is why I'm on edge because I know it's coming.

Ric had told me that Jeremy had been fired and I was seriously not impressed. Since Anna incident and the whole him and Bonnie breaking up. He has been spiralling backwards he hardly talks to me or anything now. All he does these days is just rushes out of the house. I got out my phone and called him it went to answer phone thats typical Jeremy. I left a message

"Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!!" I hung up I saw Damon playing darts with Siena. Actually I think he was teaching her. It was nice to see that they were getting along Siena had been concerned about him since Stefan saved Klaus. I walked over to them.

"Unbelievable!!" I spoke frustrated I knew Jeremy game he was avoiding me. Well he couldn't avoid me forever and the longer he leaves it the worse it's going to get for him.

"You are feisty when you are mad" Damon told me sarcastically now wasn't the right time Damon for your sarcastic comments.

"It's not that I'm mad, I'm just- I'm worried" Siena came closer to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Elena, I know you're worried, you just need to talk to him" she said calmly with a smile. This was what I how she remains so calm about everything.

"But why? He lost his job at the Grill he can survive, Elena" Damon spoke me a little harsh. I know his pissed at the moment but he clearly don't understand my concerns.

"He is spiralling, ever since Bonnie broke up with him, he is moody, and he is not really talking to anyone" Damon arched his brow and threw a dart. He didn't seem interesting in what was going on with Jeremy and why should he. Damon had his own issue with his own brother.

"It's typical teenager" Siena hit him playfully personally I would of hit him harder.

"Salvatore..." he looked at her and shrugged his shoulders "Who's seeing ghosts and has lost everyone that he cares about" He looked at me

"Not everyone, he still has Elena" Damon was still upset about what Stefan had done you could see it in his eyes. Which kind of worried me as Damon and his emotions didn't mix well together.

"You okay?" I asked concerned, his face harden which meant he didn't want to talk about it. I saw Siena walk away to the table.

"What makes you think I'm not o.k.?" he asked then turned around and threw another dart.

"Well, you're day drunk, It's not exactly your most attractive look" I was attracted to him but not when he was like this. This was the jerk version of him right now. I like the sweet and caring Damon the one who would do anything for the people he cared about.

"Hmm- what is my most attractive look?" Damon moves closer towards me. He was that close I could smell all the alcohol on his breath.

"Ahah- I'm not saying you have any attractive looks. I'm saying this is my least favourite one..." I could see Siena watching us she didn't look very impressed with our closeness.

"Noted, see if I can make any improvements" he told me sarcastically and moved back from me.

"Don't mind me" I heard British accent, no he couldn't be here my heart began to accelerate as I turned around.

"Klaus" He smirked then Damon step in front of me.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Klaus smirked but his focus was behind us. I wasn't ready for this as much as I knew this moment was coming.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate" The jogger that followed us shows up behind him "Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus smiles seeing that I'm still shocked. Siena walked pass us going towards the bar "Siena Love" she turned around she looked at him unimpressed.

"What Nic..." she was clearly pissed off but Klaus didn't bit to her anger. Instead he tilted his head and smirked.

"I do love it when your fiery" he teased her. My eyes advert to her she stood there smiling. Then she came closer to him that her lips were inch away from his. Klaus seemed a little amused while Damon beside me tensing up.

"Oh I do love it when you, make a sudden appearance. Is it part of your scare tactic?" She spoke to him in a flirtatious tone. Klaus seem mesmerized but her actions. Siena moved away and looked at me and Damon then walked to the bar. Did Siena just flirt with Klaus in front of Damon?

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour" Damon trying to keep his tone calm I looked at him he didn't look very happy. All he was doing was looking towards the bar looking at Siena.

"My sister seems to be missing, need to sort that out" Oh god she daggered in the basement he will flip when he finds out what I did to her.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho shouldn't be too hard to find" Not good move Damon don't get Klaus back up.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town think I might fancy a home here, oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you? The answer is not in the slightest, unless I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word" he was smirking, seriously was his life purpose to ruin our lives.

"What more could you possibly want?" I asked him, he came closer I could feel my heart beat faster.

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan" Stefan? Why would he want to know where he is?

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass" Damon added Klaus smiled and looked over at Siena then back at us. I think she had stirred something up within Klaus after her little flirt she had with him.

"Well you see that is a shame, your brother and Julian have stole from me! I need them found so I can take back what's mine" Did he say Julian as in Siena father?

"That sounds like a Klaus, Stefan and Julian problem" Klaus moves toward me then Damon steps in between us Klaus smirks.

"Ha. Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart" What did he expect Damon to do? How is Siena going to take it that her father working alongside Stefan? I don't think she going to take it too well she already not in the best of moods?

Stefan P.O.V

Julian idea was pretty impressive taking away Klaus family. I really liked his style taking the one thing he has kept close to him all these hundreds of years that was smart thinking. He did speak to me about Siena wanting to know what kind of woman she had turned into. I told him a few things about her he would smile proudly. He wasn't overly impressed with Siena choice of men he didn't like the fact that Siena was with my brother. I had to put him straight about it that Siena had changed Damon and he didn't treat her like he did other women. Julian wasn't overly convinced but when I told him that Siena and Klaus had a relationship in the past. That's when Julian flipped out I mean full on throwing things around I don't think he actually knew about that. Julian was in the verge of wanting to go and kill him. I stopped him from doing that I told him we had to be smart about all this. He will have his chance to kill Klaus in time as for now Siena still safe. He did calm down eventually now I knew where Siena had gotten her temper from. I explained to him we needed to hide the coffins in a safe place and I knew just the place and the person to help us.

I left and made my way to the abandon witches house. I parked up I notice Bonnie car here 'Perfect' I got out of the car and walked into the house. I heard a noise down in the basement so I went down quietly.

"Hello Bonnie" She turns around looking a little surprised to see me I take it everyone thought I left town.

"Stefan... You followed me here?" I went over to her she step back she must be frighten if I'm going to go all ripper on her.

"Yeah wasn't too hard, you should probably be more careful" Bonnie was a little predictable, her face harden.

"What do you want with me?" I sense a little fear in her voice I think everyone knew what I did that night saving Klaus. So I'm the bad guy right now in there eyes to be frank I don't care. I'm not going to explain my actions I know why I did what I did and that's all that mattered.

"Relax, I just need your help" I told her picking up a trinket that caught my eye.

"Why would I help you? Elena said you saved Klaus's life" I put it down and looked at her. I didn't want to go into the whole saving Klaus.

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus, he kept his family with him at all times- daggered. Stored in coffins. And now I have them, and I need you to help keep them hidden" I didn't know if Julian would want me to tell anyone he was helping me. So I thought it would be best to keep him out. Plus I didn't want to get on the wrong side of that original.

"Are you out of your mind? You're just gonna make him angrier" We heard footsteps and we both looked and there stood Julian smiling.

"His family is his one weakness. As long as we have that, we can ruin him" she looked at him confused "How rude of me. Julian Garcia you may know my daughter Siena" Julian was defiantly one of those smooth talkers. Cause I could see Bonnie melt as soon as he spoke.

"Your Siena father?" Bonnie said stunned he nodded his head "I don't have enough power to hide four originals!" she said looking at the both of us. Well she needed to find a way to make that possible.

"You're a witch. You hate Klaus I know you can figure something out" Julian and I looked at each other for a moment he may of not like my tactic but this is how I work. He gave me a smile I don't know if he came here to help or he didn't trust me. I would like to think it was the first one. Julian didn't act or seem like the other original his only interest is to protect Siena.

Elena P.O.V

After the little encounter with Klaus Damon wasn't too happy to hear that Stefan and Julian are playing games with Klaus. Because now Klaus expects Damon to find them. When Klaus left us alone Damon suggested that he would tell Siena her father was back. When Siena came over to us she went over to the table and picked up her phone and began to walk out. Damon looked at me and left in a hurry. I don't know what was up with her but she looked rather pissed. I went home and Ric was there we had agreed to make a family dinner and talk to Jeremy. To try and get him to talk to us and tell us what going on. Ric was cooking while I set up the table.

"So, you're ready?" I looked at him and sighed. Jeremy going off the rails I'm never prepared for.

"Vampires, hybrids and originals- no problem. My rebellious brother- I'm worried" I just didn't want to go wrong with Jer. He has been through so much since out parents died that I feel that I need to protect him while walking on egg shells.

"Proof that you're still human" Ric commented while cutting the vegetables. The front door opens and Jeremy comes in and goes straight to the fridge. I needed to keep calm.

"Just in time! We're cooking" I was trying to hold back my anger I had towards him.

"Sorry, just passing through" He drinks a bottle of water. I just stood there looking at him I really don't know what to do with him.

"Ah, well I thought we would all stay in, have a meal together like a typical, a typical family" Jermey stopped drinking from the bottle and looked at Ric.

"Why?" he said bluntly, I'm not having this anymore being nice isn't working.

"Maybe because you got fired and you didn't tell anyone" he glanced over at me.

"Ahh- look, can we do this later? I made plans with Tyler, he's right outside" he told me in a can't be bothered to talk to you tone. Jeremy and Tyler hanging out??

"Oh wait! When did you start hanging out with Tyler Lockwood?" That was just what I was thinking the same too, good question Ric

"I don't know... Does it matter?" He looking annoyed now. I recall that Jeremy and Tyler hated each other. How could they suddenly just be hanging out.

"Yeah, Jeremy! It matters he was sired by Klaus he's dangerous" Tyler had changed since he turned into a Hybrid. With knowing his sired to Klaus I'm not happy about Jeremy hanging with him.

"He can still hear you he is right outside. Besides you of all people are gonna lecture me on who I can and can't hang out with?" he spoke to me with loads of attitude now his really pushing it.

"What is with the attitude?" he looked at me and shook his head.

"Yeah, whatever, this is lame. Tyler is waiting" He starts to leave, but I blocks his way. I'm not having him hanging out with Tyler.

"Oh, no no! You're not going anywhere, especially not with Tyler" I warned him. Jeremy looks at Ric for help.

"I'm with her on this, Jer. Sorry" thank you Ric.

"All right, fine. You want me to stay in? let's all stay in then" he told me with a smiled "Yo, Tyler! Come on in!!" he shouts what is he doing?

"Jeremy...!" I said glaring at him. Then Tyler opens the door and comes in, Great Jeremy freaking Great!

Siena P.O.V

I had to leave the grill I couldn't stand being there anymore with Damon clear flirting with Elena. Then Nic making his appearance really topped everything off. I gave Damon a taste of his own medicine by flirting with Nic. I could tell that Damon really weren't happy with it. Well now he knows how I freaking feel. How many times do I have to bring it up with him? Then he tells me he loves me not Elena? I really question that sometimes because he may love me but you can be in love with two people. I was walking home and a car pulled up beside me. I notice it was Damon he winded down the window.

"Princess get in the car. You can't walk all the way home" i didn't wanna listen to him I just continued walking "Siena what is wrong?" I heard him turn off the engine and getting out of the car. So I began to power walk. I knew there was actually no point he had that freaking vamp speed he would catch up in less than a second "Bella..." he was in front of me now, see freaking vamp speed.

"What Damon" I shouted he frowned like he didn't know why I was mad at him.

"Why are you mad at me?" Really Damon! He really didn't know what he did to piss me off? "What was you flirting with Klaus?" I tried to get pass him, he stopped me "Siena Russo..." he said in a threating tone, I'm not going to take his freaking crap.

"Damon for your own sake I would really get out of my way" I warned him, my right arm began to burn now I looked at it and there was a blue flame down my whole arm. I looked back up and Damon "Move out of my way Damon" I pushed him and he went flying a few feet back hitting a tree. I began to run I could feel the burning slowly going to other areas. I must have been running for a few minutes. I looked back and Damon wasn't following me. I began to catch my breathe and calmed myself down. I looked at my arm and it flame had gone. How the hell did I push Damon that hard? I began to jog back to the house it didn't take me long to get there. When I got to the drive I walked I saw Damon car parked outside. I took in a deep breath as I opened the door I walked in. Damon came into the hallway with a very concerned look on his face.

"Siena...." I looked at him and walked towards him he looked a little worried. I walked passed him and went to pour myself a drink "Siena you need to tell me why you're so angry! You did that blue flame thing. You attacked me and when the hell did you become so freaking strong?" his voice was filled with concerned I took a sip of my drink. I had enough of this all now I needed him to make a choice.

"Damon I'm give you 48 hours to make up your mind" he looked at really confused then he came closer. I couldn't deal with this anymore I needed to know once and for all who the hell he wanted.

"What are you talking about?" He stood on the other side of the bar. I pressed my lips together I can't believe I'm resorting to this.

"You need to make your mind up once and for all Damon, Me or Elena. Don't give me Siena I only love you crap" his jaw hung slightly from what I had told him. But I have had enough I really can't take all of this anymore. "Listen Damon I know you have some form of feeling for her too. I'm sorry not going to stand around watching you two shove it in my face anymore" he began to shake his head, he was going to dyne it all to me now.

"Princess you taking this all the...." I had to cut him off I'm not taking it all the wrong way at all.

"Damon.... listen whatever you say not going to change my mind. You need to do some thinking of what you really want. If it's me you want then you need to stop this flirtation with Elena. What makes me upset is the fact I've been totally open with you how I feel about that. But you still go ahead and do it again" his eyes sadden and I felt a lump building up in my throat "If you want to be with Elena, then I can't stop that. I'll respect your wishes I won't cause any problems between the both of you...." I was being totally honest I would stand in their way. The one thing I know is that I couldn't stay in Mystic Falls either if that what he chose.

"But Princess I want to be with you...." he really weren't getting it at all I had to cut him off now.

"Damon we talk about this in 48 hours because right now I'm not going to listen to you. We have bigger problems than you and me" We both looked at each other intensely for long moment. I knew what Damon was doing he was seeing if I'm being serious. Which I was I have gotten to the point now where I'm going to hurt him. That's something I really don't wanna do. Damon went and poured himself a drink I went over and sat down on the couch. I had to do this it's one of those make or break moments. I can't keep living my life like this one day I feel fine and happy with him, then the next I'm not, because of one reason Elena! Damon had cheated on me once already and I barely pulled that. So if his heart lied with Elena I would just walk away.

"I think it's about time we all had a drink, don't you?" I looked up and saw Nic. He smiled at me then looked at Damon great right now you had to come Nic!

"I'd say we're overdue" Nic walked over to Damon. All that was running through my mind was don't let him kill him his an ass hole but I love him.

"Well, you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming" Nic told him smugly I couldn't sit here and listen to this. I stood up so I could see the both of them Damon looked at me and gave me a reassuring look.

"You know me, never miss a chance to plan an epic failure" Damon said while looking at me. I knew what he meant by that it wasn't just about what happened. It was about our relationship too.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" Nic told him, and then he walked over to me where I was.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you" Damon letting Nic know that even his own family betrayed him.

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one, and you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?" he asked looking at me I clenched my jaw I wasn't in the mood for either of them right now.

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they're gonna do" Damon told him taking the attention away from me "Drink?" Nic looked at him and nodded. I put my glass down and headed out of the room.

"What the matter sweetheart" he asked me smugly, I turned to him.

"Nothing what so ever. Everything just perfect Nic" I left them to alone. I really don't know what I will do without Damon. I don't know where I will be. Damon not just another guy and he means everything to me. But I can't live like this so in 48 hours I'll know where his heart truly lies.

Elena P.O.V

My day is getting worse by the hour. From this morning with Klaus hybrid following Siena and to Klaus coming into the grill demanding for our help to find Stefan. Now I find out my brother hanging out with one of his hybrids Tyler. Then to top it all off he invited him into the house I seriously want to scream. Can this day get any worse! Tyler was sitting at the kitchen table looking rather uncomfortable with me and Ric both glaring at him. Jeremy gives Tyler a glass of water.

"Thanks" he looked around at all of us Tyler really did look uncomfortable. Well he should be with all things considering.

"This is weird. Klaus has hybrids stalking me and now you're just sitting in our kitchen" I know that Tyler and I have known each other for years. Now he was sired to Klaus I felt I couldn't trust him.

"Look, maybe I should go" Tyler said getting up from the table, Jeremy step forward.

"Oh, stay you're not doing anything" Tyler looked at Jeremy a little uncomfortable.

"Unless you have to, you know, check in with your hybrid master" Tyler begins to laugh I didn't find any of this funny. Tyler was Klaus puppet his eyes and ears he was loyal to only Klaus.

"It's not like that Elena" I really weren't overly convince with what I seen so far since he was turned.

"Tell me Tyler...What is the difference between being sired and being compelled?" Ric questioned him, Tyler sighed I'm looking forward to hearing this.

"Compulsion that's just mind control - like hypnosis, and being sired is...it's like faith you do something because you believe it's the right thing" Tyler had to be kidding he thought Klaus doing the right thing. Seriously this sired stuff mess you up.

"So you believe that serving Klaus is the right thing?" I'm still stunned by what he just said. How stupid was he?

"I don't serve him Klaus released me from a curse that was ruining my life. I owe him for that" he tried to explain I didn't get it at all.

"What if he asked you to jump off a bridge?" Ric asked him, Tyler shook his head.

"He wouldn't! And even if he did I'd be fine. I'm a hybrid" ok let me try something else.

"Okay, so what if he asked you to rip your own heart out?" Tyler frowned I know it was a bit extreme but it could happen this is Klaus we are talking about.

"Again, he wouldn't" he said calmly, he really wasn't getting it.

"What if he did?" I said a little firmer now; I wanted to know the answer.

"I don't know! Then I'd rip out my heart! You guys sound like Caroline, getting all freaked out over something you don't understand" he said frustrated now he really didn't get where I was coming from he saw Klaus as god in his eyes.

"You're right Tyler I don't understand, Klaus has terrorized every single one of us and you're just blindly loyal to him" Tyler face soften I think it hit him.

"You're overthinking it, I can still make my own decisions" I don't believe that for a second and I know Klaus will use Tyler against us somehow.

Damon P.O.V

I can't believe Siena gave me 48 to decide what I want either her or Elena. I didn't need 48 hours to know what I want. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with and that was Siena. The one thing that worries me is the fact that she reads too much into things when Elena and I talk. I don't know what to do seriously what the hell I was meant to do? I told Siena I would stay clear from Elena and she told me not to. So what the hell do? I have to do to prove to her that she is the only one I want to be with. I can't abandon Elena not after what Stefan had done to her she a mess. But if I keep on trying to protect her I'm going to the lose the best thing that has ever happened to be in 170 years. 'I hate this humanity crap' but I can't flip it because if I do I will lose her forever. Now she left me with her freaking ex-boyfriend who wants me to help him find Stefan and Julian. Like I'm really going to do that. I poured Klaus and myself a drink I gave Klaus his glass.

"Cheers mate! Your girlfriend looks rather annoyed" Yeah he came at a perfect time just Siena and I are in a fight.

"You know it's that time of the month. Down the hatch" I'm not going to talk to Klaus about mine and Siena relationship problems.

"You seem to forget we were together for 2 years. That there wasn't one of those times of the month moments" Why was he so concerned about her? It wasn't any of his business what went on between Siena and myself.

"You know what, whatever going on it's between Siena and I is none of your concern" he began to chuckle he really found it amusing god I hate this dick.

"You know, we've actually got a lot in common. You and I" I think his trying to insult me now. I have nothing in common with this dick.

"Really? Well, yeah, maybe we can bond over our mutual loathing of my brother. Why are you so mad at him? He stole something?" Klaus step forward not looking overly happy now. Bingo Stefan had taken something from him.

"My family, the Originals I had them daggered, boxed-up awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. He and my old friend Julian went in and pinched the bloody lot" That was some real good thinking on their part. I think I like this Julian guy even though he doesn't like me much.

"Of course he did, such a buzz kill, my baby bro. Well, I'd love to find him just the trouble is, I sure as hell don't work for you" I told him firmly, he put his drink down and smirked.

"You know, your drink stinks of vervain- so I can't compel you, there be no point in killing you because you're actually the one with the most help of getting me what I need. And yet it would seem a demonstration is in order, perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Well, it seems you people respond best to displays of violence why don't you take this as an example of my reach" He takes out his phone and calls someone, what the hell did he mean? "There he is! so, that thing I told you to do- why don't you go ahead and get on with it?" he said to the person down the phone, what was he playing at?

Elena P.O.V

I was still stunned by what Tyler had just said I can't believe the being loyal to Klaus. I heard someone knocked at the door I went to open it and it was Siena. She smiled but I could tell she seemed a little upset. The reason I know that is because she was still in her jogging gear from this morning. Now I know by now she would have taken that off and wore some designer outfit. So clearly her and Damon must had some kind of argument about her little stunt with Klaus.

"Hey Siena come in" I wonder how she going to take to Tyler being in here she walked into the Kitchen I followed her.

"Hey guys" they looked at her and smiled "Tyler what are you doing here?" she asked a little stunned. I notice Jeremy was on the phone but he didn't respond back to whoever he was speaking to. I watched Jeremy hangs up his phone.

"What was that about?" I asked him, he put his phone in his pocket.

"It was nothing" Tyler stands up I could see Siena watching his every move.

"I got to go umm, thanks for the food offer, but...." he told us Ric cut him off.

"Next time" he told him with a little sarcasm then Tyler leaves "That was illuminating" Siena went to the table and pulled out a chair then sat down.

"So, Tyler Lockwood is a lunatic who has access to your house" We both looked at her. Siena was right Tyler could come into the house whenever now.

"I mean this whole sire bond thing is... wild. I don't even think Tyler is fully aware of what little reason lies behind what he's saying It's this weird cult logic" Ric was right it was all a little mind blowing.

"Well, great, that's a wonderful influence for you Jer..." I turned around but Jeremy is gone "Jeremy?" Jeremy's protection ring is lying on the table.

"That's his ring" Siena told me I picked it up and began to look around.

"Where did he go?" We all went outside and Jeremy is standing in the middle of the street "Jeremy? What is he doing??" Suddenly, a car comes whipping around the corner and speeds towards Jeremy. We all begun to run towards him.

"Oh my god! Jeremy!!" Siena screamed, I felt like my heart was about to stop.

"Jeremy!!" Ric shouted the car was getting closer to him.

"Jeremy move!!!!" I screamed at him. Ric pushes Jeremy out of the way at the last second and is hit by the car instead. Siena runs over to Ric's body and turns him over. The car pulls up next to us, and it was the hybrid Tony was in the car.

"There I go again. Bumping into people..." Then he drives away I began checks Ric's hand to make sure his ring was on. Then Jeremy gets up and runs over to us.

"He's gonna be alright. Are you all right?" Siena was trying to help me move Ric from the road.

"I don't understand" Jeremy said confused helping the both of us.

"Who was that on the phone earlier?" I asked he looked at me a little worried.

"It was Klaus!" Siena looked at me with horror upon her face. Even for Klaus this was a new kind of low.

"You were compelled, Jeremy! We've gotta get him inside- help me!!" Siena yelled at him. Jeremy helped us bring Ric inside. Klaus went too far now by compelling Jeremy. I had to do something to stop Klaus from hurting the people I love, but what can I offer him to stop him from hurting them.....

Klaus P.O.V

It was very interesting conversation with Damon Salvatore I can see their trouble in paradise. I know when Siena upset even when she tries to hide it. Maybe she finally realised her boyfriend is in love with her sister too. Poor Siena falling in love with a complete moron. Can't Damon actually see what he has in front of his eyes. I know I messed things up with her and I still regret that till this day. Being with Siena she brought out a tiny bit of my humanity she made me feel emotions that I thought were long gone. Letting Siena go is the biggest regret in my thousand years all because I wanted that little more power. Maybe with things going wrong now she won't kick up too much of a fuss coming with me. Damon didn't take me seriously about looking for Stefan and Julian. So I had to show him I meant business by letting Elena little brother get hurt but it appeared the school teacher was instead. I didn't care either way my message was sent. I walked into my new home I'm planning on staying here so why not have a a place to call home. I had workers everywhere as I was walking with one of my hybrids looking around one room there wasn't much light.

"Compel the men to open up this wall, we need sun I want a fortress not a dungeon" She nodded and walked off, then came my first ever hybrid Tyler I smiled. "Here he is- man of the hour!" Tyler looked at me arching his brow.

"So everything went okay?" One thing is Tyler was very loyal I liked that about him. I thought he was going to cause a few problems but he was by far my best creation yet.

"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges- message lands the same" Tyler appeared to be a little stunned of course he was unaware of my little plan. How I had him take Jeremy vervain charm away. Tyler was just simply following orders.

"You said you are sending them a warning" I placed my hand on his shoulder I think he needed to understand why I did this.

"And I did an effective one! Elena's family suffers- she is motivated to get me what I want" He moved away and my hand dropped.

"I didn't think that we actually have to kill anyone" Maybe he wasn't that loyal or he didn't quite understand the greater meaning of all this.

"Tyler, mate what you are feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience, I need you to get over it, okay? End of the day human life is just a means to an end. Our means to our end you do well to remember that?" I warned him.

Damon P.O.V

Klaus had left with his threat. Then not long after i got a phone call from Elena telling me that Klaus had compelled Jeremy to stop in the middle of the road. Then one of his freaking hybrids tried to run him over but Ric got in the way. I got off the phone to Elena and got into the car. Klaus is pushing it a little too much now. Why does he think I'll be able to get Stefan to give back his god dam family. I got to Elena pretty quick I got out of the car and rushed in the house. Ric was lying on the sofa, and he's still dead.

"How is he?" Elena looked at me her face was filled with worry I could understand that she's freaked out by it all.

"He's dead, but he had his ring, Klaus's hybrid hit him now we just wait" I not that she was holding onto Ric hand I looked at Jeremy.

"Jeremy, why aren't you wearing vervain? Where is your bracelet?" He looked down at his wrist and he didn't have it on.

"I don't know" wow they really did a number on him.

"It was Tyler! It had to have been that's why he was hanging out with you, to get you off the vervain" I don't know what she on about Tyler been hanging with Jeremy, this isn't good. Considering his master was the one who called the take down.

"Klaus is trying to send us a message, he wants us to find Stefan and Julian who have stolen his coffins full of his dead family members" Elena looked worried once again my baby bro causing trouble once again.

"What Coffins? And do you mean Julian as in my father?" I heard Siena voice. I turned around she looked really annoyed I walked over to her. I needed to try and explain all this before she really loses it.

"Siena. Julian aka original daddy and Stefan have teamed up and taken Klaus family" I told her calmly I touched her shoulder she moved from me. Shes pissed with me I'm not the one who taken Klaus family.

"Don't Damon" she took a few steps back she didn't even want me to even touch her now "Just don't" she walked over to where Elena was. While I stood there dumb struck. Siena didn't take that well I turned around.

"So all we have to do is find four coffins and- voila no one else on your family's Christmas list needs to die!" I said sarcastically to take away the tension from what had happened. Elena and Siena looked at me not highly amused.

"Wait- that's your big plan? To steal back four dead originals so this evil hybrid doesn't kill me and everyone else we know?" That little Gilbert doing my head in right now. His really trying my patients.

"You got a better idea?" I told him firmly, his face harden. I don't need Gilbert giving me attitude right now cause I will end up killing him.

"Yeah! Let's get the hell outta here! Pack our bags and go!" Siena stood up and went over to Jeremy.

"Hey, Jeremy calm down" she told him calmly placing her hand on his shoulder. Well it looks like she only pissed off with me.

"No, no!! I'm not gonna calm down, Siena! This happens every time, no matter what we do! Elena gets on my case about school and work- who cares? None of us are gonna make it out of this town alive" he shouts at her and leaves. How dare he speak to Siena like that! I wanted to go up there and kick his punk ass.

"He said he wants his family back" I knew what she meant and hell no Klaus don't get to win.

"No! No!!! I know what you're thinking- the answer is no!" I told her firmly walking towards her.

"If we give him Rebekah..." she began to say and I cut her off

"Yeah, then Klaus undaggers her, first thing she does is kill you! Frying pan, fire- not an option!" I told her firmly, Siena coughed I looked at her.

"Klaus's coffins... How many did you say they were?" she asked looking at me then at Elena. Why did she asked that question?

Siena P.O.V

I can't believe Stefan had teamed up with my so call father. Why the hell is he even here? If he thinks that he can walk into my life after 20 years he has another thing coming. Then there Damon trying to act normal like nothing wrong. I told him 48 he had to choose. I know shouldn't of but I really had no choice it's screwing with my sanity now.

Damon drove us to the abandon house Elena insisted to sit in the back so I had to sit up front with Damon. I caught him looking at me a few times looking sad. Well it wouldn't be this way if he knew what he wanted. We got out of the car and walked towards the house.

"I thought Bonnie said this place lost all it's mojo" Damon questioned Elena, well apparently not!

"The dead witches were angry at her for bringing Jeremy back to life. I guess now they have something they want her to know" What did they want from Bonnie? That's the question if they were mad at her.

"I hate witches, so fickle... Passive aggressive..." Damon said sarcastically I rolled my eyes. He notice and his face went serious Elena was the first to walk in.

"Stefan?" Damon and I were still outside he indicated to me to go first with a smile and I walked passed him.

"Come on, Stef. Olly Olly Ox and free" Damon called out he walks towards the sun. Then his skin starts to burn "Aaah Ow ugh" he rushes to a shadowy corner. Well they still didn't like him much in here "Really?! Still?!" he said annoyed now.

"What?" Elena asked confused now.

"Witchy spirits aren't a big fan of the lovely Damon" I said sarcastically Damon looked at me "And they use their juju to screw with his daylight ring!" I said with a smile, Elena looked at me then at Damon

"Then wait outside" she told him, Damon face dropped he didn't like that at all.

"Elena...!" Damon said like a child, oh I'm sure he will listen to her.

"I'm not leaving until I know if he's here" She goes further into the house. I looked at Damon he rushed out of the house see what I mean. I began to follow Elena.

"Stefan?" she called out then all of a sudden he appeared in front of us.

"Go away! You shouldn't be here Elena and you Siena" I looked at him, really he thinks I'm going to leave after hearing what him and Julian were up to.

"Stefan, I need your help Bonnie said that you would be here" Elena pleaded to him. He glared at her well he weren't happy about Bonnie spilling his location. I thought he be semi normal now he wasn't under Nic compulsion.

"Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets" he told her harshly, I thought Stefan got his humanity back?

"Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back" Elena told him firmly, Stefan smiled.

"Oh, really? Is that what I need to do?" Stefan really hadn't change. Why hadn't he turned back into the old Stefan?

"Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of speeding car, don't you get it? Stefan, he's not gonna stop until he gets what he wants" Elena told him stepping towards him I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her. I don't know if Stefan would attack her.

"Elena, stop talking I'm not giving Klaus anything" he shouted at her, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me she looked at me pissed then turns to Stefan.

"Are you listening to me? He's gonna kill Jeremy!" Elena shouts at him, I think Stefan gone past caring Elena.

"Not really my problem" Elena got out of my grip and slaps Stefan in the face.

"And you can go to hell!!" She leaves the room. I looked at Stefan I couldn't believe he was being so heartless about it all.

"Really Stefan! You had to be that much of an ass hole to her!" That was out of line, Stefan not to care no I don't believe that.

"Siena you should leave before...." I cut him off

"Before Julian comes. Why the hell are you both doing this anyway don't you get it. The people Elena and I love will die Stefan" I shouted at him, he came closer I weren't scared of him as I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Siena I need to talk to you about that...." we heard noises from upstairs Stefan began to chuckle. Then all of a sudden Damon came he was covered with burns "Wow! That was impressive, but the coffins aren't here, so... You can go away now" Damon was recovered from his burns and looked over at me.

"I don't care about the coffins, we need to talk" he demanded, Stefan chuckled what did he want to talk to him about?

"Ok, let's talk" Damon step forward his face was filled with fury he was at the point where he was going to explode.

"Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?" Damon attacks Stefan and throws him. They fought the way out of the house I went after them. When I came outside Damon had stabbed Stefan with a tree branch.

"Damon..." I screamed, looked at me expressionless then back at Stefan.

"That is for screwing up my plan! You stop me from killing Klaus and you and Julian steal his family! Why?? Doesn't make sense! Answer me!!" Damon shouted at him, I went over and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Damon...pleases..." he looked at me and let go of Stefan and stood up. Stefan began to pull the branch out of his stomach.

"Piece by piece Klaus took everything from me, I'm doing the same to him" I felt sorry for him he was right Nic messed up his life. Damon grabbed Stefan I felt my heart accelerating now I couldn't watch them fight once again.

"But I had him, Stefan! Why did you screw it up?" Damon screamed at him. I knew Damon had been really cut up by it all from that night and I think he needed answers.

"I did it to save you" Stefan throws Damon off of him, what did he mean to save Damon?

"What?? No. No way! You didn't do this for me" Stefan shook his head why would Stefan say it then.

"He was one step ahead of us, If Klaus died, his hybrids would have killed you" Oh my god that why Stefan stopped it. I can't believe that Nic would do that.

"I want you to get it through your head" Damon demanded then he stakes him again "Stop saving me!!" Damon leaves, I needed him to calm down.

"Damon...." I called out to him he carried on walked he didn't even turn around. I looked at Stefan he was on the ground in pain what I'm going to do with these Salvatore Boys.

Elena P.O.V

I had to get the hell out of there I can't believe even with his freedom from Klaus and his humanity back he didn't care. Stefan didn't care that Jeremy nearly got kill he wasn't the same man I fell in love with. Damon had given me his car to go home as he was going to speak to him. I had left Siena behind with Stefan I hope maybe she could knock some sense into him. I got to the house and got out of the car I wonder if Ric had woken up yet. I walked up to the house and opened the door and I saw Ric walking into the Kitchen.

"Ric, hey! When did you return to the living?" he turned around and smiled I'm glad that he had woken.

"Oh just a few minutes ago, How is Jeremy?" What could I really say that he was freaking out?

"Hating me, Hating life, Hating the fact that we can't even have a family dinner without somebody dying before dessert. Are you okay?" I asked cause he went all pale then Ric started coughing up blood "Oh my god!" I ran over to him

"Something's wrong! The ring!" he tell me then he collapses on the floor, moaning.

"Ric, hey" he didn't respond I got my phone out and call for the paramedic. I explained what had happened, they told me they would be in soon. I went over to Ric to check he was breathing and he was thank god. There was a knock at the front door I opened it and let the paramedics in.

"What happened?" one paramedic asked me, I was looking at Ric I couldn't lose him too.

"He got hit by a car and... he's coughing up blood" he looked at the other paramedic.

"Get his vitals" he said, and then started to check Ric vitals.

"Pulse pretty weak. Looks like internal bleeding we gotta get him outta here" he said looking at me, Oh my god "Let's move!" Why isn't he heal from the ring?

"Let's not and say we did. Why don't you two meet us at the hospital?" I looked up and there was that Tony guy he compelled the two paramedics.

"What?" I shouted and the two paramedics start to leave "No, no, no, wait. No wait! You have to help him!! What are you doing?" I shouted at them, but they didn't listen and continued to walk away.

"You can still save his life, Elena. Here- take my blood" He stood on the doorstep "I can't get in, you're gonna have to invite me" What was his problem why the hell was he doing this?

"No. Why are you doing this?" I shouted at him, he smirked.

"Klaus asked for his family, you didn't deliver" Ric starts coughing again I needed to get him to the hospital.

"Ric! Oh my god! I'm right here" I rushed over to him and kneels next to him. What I'm meant to do?

"Might want to invite me in, Elena" Suddenly Tony is hit in the back with an arrow, he falls to the ground. I run to the door and sees Jeremy with the crossbow.

"Jeremy!" Where did he come from? How did he get that crossbow?

"He's not dead yet" Jeremy comes into the house and passes by me, what was he doing?

"Where are you going?" He takes a knife and comes out of the house again "What are you doing?" He cuts Tony's head off "Aahhh!" I screamed I can't believe Jeremy just did that I looked at him horrified.

"Now he's dead" He stands up "We've gotta get Alaric to the hospital now" Jeremy drops the knife and goes back in the house. I stood there in shock I just watch my brother butcher someone.

Damon P.O.V

I can't believe it! Freaking Stefan saved me AGAIN!! I stood away from him I could see Siena talking to him one minute she would be shouting at him then next she wasn't. Stefan took whatever crap she was throwing at him he didn't even answer back. He just stood there like a naughty school kid. I had to get a few things off my chest now I walked over and Siena looked at me.

"Damon don't do anything stupid. You've have staked him twice already" I didn't want to upset her any more than I have already. So I'm going to try keep my composure for her.

"Scout honour Princess" holding up my left hand she rolled her eyes. I looked over at Stefan "Do you know what I can't figure out? Why save me? Was it brotherly love, guilty conscience? Is the switch on, is the switch off?" Stefan face harden he didn't like what he was hearing.

"Don't you have somewhere you need to be Damon?" he told me, no he not using that on me.

"Reflection. That's not gonna work on me! I invented that" He step towards me I notice Siena looking concerned now I weren't going to do anything to him.

"We're done, can't you just go away?" He demanded I'm not leaving till I know why he saved me.

"Not until you told me why you saved me, you owe me that" he glared at me.

"I don't owe you anything" Siena step between us she looked at me with her pleading eyes.

"Please stop. Your both being childish" I didn't want to upset her any more but with Stefan being a dick it was a bit hard.

"Fine Next question. Why did you and Julian steal the coffins?" I notice Siena tensed up when I mention Julian name.

"Because Klaus's family is one weakness we can use against him" What the whole point to all of this was?

"So where the hell is Julian if he part of all of this?" Siena question him he looked at her his face soften.

"He gone to do a few things" she shook her head. I could tell she was upset by it all her father was in town and didn't even bother coming to check in on her even if he was 20 years too late.

"Use against him to do what? You're not gonna kill him, you know how I know? 'Cause there was only one way to kill him and you blew that to save me" Siena looked at me her eyes were full of fear after I said that.

"You're wrong Damon, Klaus isn't just get to just live forever there's another way there has to be" he reassured me, Stefan wasn't going to give up and I don't know what Julian was doing about this all.

"Fair enough. But whatever you're doing I'm on in" Both Stefan and Siena looked at me stunned they didn't expect me to say that.

"I don't need your help" He spoke while looking at Siena. Why did he keep on doing that?

"Really? Last time I checked you're hiding in a haunted house" Julian was nowhere to be seen so may be my brother needed a helping hand.

"I've got someone helping me already Damon" Yeah but they were going about this all wrong.

"You're go after Nic you have to be cutthroat and devious. Damon so much better at that than you. Come on Stefan what do you say? If you're gonna keep saving his life at least make it for a good reason" I'm pretty impressed by her little speech I didn't like the ending though.

"You want in?" Stefan tells me. Whoa he really listens to Siena.

"Yeah" I can't believe he reason with her but not me.

"Okay but it's just you. Elena stays out of it" he looked at Siena "You too Siena you can't be involved" she looked at him.

"Hmmm both Salvatore brother and my ass hole of a so called father. I think I'll stay out of it" Well maybe I could get to know Julian. Also he might begin to take an interest in his daughter.

"Deal!" I told him, he looked at Siena.

"Fine I'll leave...." She was little annoyed, I didn't want her walking.

"Princess I'll take you home. Elena took the car" she snorted and shook her head. Oh great one Damon bring up Elena!

"God forbid Elena walking home alone" she began to walk away. Damn I really did it again.

"Siena ...." Stefan called out she turned around and he threw his keys to her "Take my car can't have you walking" I glared at him. I swear his hitting on my girlfriend well I think I can still call her that.

"Thanks Stefan at least one of you is a gentleman" She walked towards Stefan car and I went over she looked at me "What do you want Damon?" I needed her to stop being pissed at me.

"Bella please stop being mad at me. I hate when we argue" she got in the car started the engine she really weren't going to hear me out, she rolled down the window.

"Damon I told you I'm giving you time to think about what you actually want. I can see what way you're swaying" She drove off while I stood there. How the hell I'm meant to show her that I want to be WITH HER!!

"Follow me" I turned around Stefan was walking into the house. I don't think it going to be a good idea me going in there.

"Wait I'm not so...welcome in there" I told him, he smiled.

"Don't you worry Damon. We all want the same thing" We both walked into the house and I didn't get burnt this time. Stefan brought me down to the basement.

"Have a look" I looked round and there wasn't anything what was I meant to look for?

"What? Klaus is allergic to dust?" I told him, Stefan chuckled.

"Hm... Look again" I looked again and there appeared four coffins. I couldn't believe it, very sneaky I like it. "Witch spirits hate Klaus as much as we do, they're using their powers to hide the coffins" Stefan walked towards the coffin. I have say I'm really impressed.

"So even if he comes in the house..." I began to say but Stefan cut me off.

"...he won't be able to find them" he told me smugly, I'm loving this plan.

Elena P.O.V

We had brought Ric to the hospital they told us they had to keep him in. I couldn't do this anymore I can't let anyone else get hurt. I don't care if Damon don't like what I'm about to do. Ric could of died he could still die I'm not letting anyone else get hurt. I called Klaus and told him to meet me at the boarding house. I left Jeremy at the hospital with Ric and to call me if there are any changes. I got in my car and drove to the boarding house. I parked up and walked in the house I was about to go into the parlour when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and Klaus was standing there.

"Thank you for coming" Klaus enters the house, I hope he going to be willing to stop now with what I'm going to offer him.

"I trust you have news of Stefan" As much as I hated Stefan right now I couldn't tell Klaus where he was.

"I couldn't find him, but I have something else" He looked at me amused. I brought him down to the basement and opened the cellar door where Rebekah body was with the dagger in her back

"My poor sister, I can't turn my back on her for a moment" he crouched down looking at her.

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal" He stood up and looked at me.

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared" Then he looked back at Rebekah. I better tell him I'm the reason she down here.

"You should know I was the one that daggered her, when she wakes she'll come after me" He looked at me and smiled like he was proud or something.

"I can control Rebekah besides I still need your help finding Stefan and Julian" Why couldn't this be enough I didn't want anything to do with either of them especially Stefan.

"I told you I don't know where he is" I told him firmly Klaus undaggers Rebekah.

"You're lying fortunately you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family the question you should be asking yourself is who's gonna die next! Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want" I can't let me hurt anyone but Stefan don't want to listen to me.

"He doesn't care about me anymore you made sure of that, you turned him into a monster now he's your problem. And just so you know I'm not the only one that Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to your mother, she knows that you killed her. You can let yourself out" Klaus face was filled with horror he didn't expect that. Klaus I wonder how you're going to deal with that problem?

I left Klaus alone and left the house and got into Damon car and began to drive to the house. I need to clean up the mess on the porch. I called Damon and told him what had happened he said he would get rid of Tony body. I finally got home and there was so much blood on the porch and Tony body was gone. Things have gotten this bad that my little brother butcher a hybrid. I don't want this life for him at all. I finally cleared up all the blood from the porch. I went into the kitchen and began to wash blood out of a rag. I heard someone come in I looked and it was Damon.

"Did you get rid of him?" I asked he walked over to me.

"Yeah Tony the headless hybrid is down at the bottom of Steven's Quarry" I knew Damon went to check on Ric and I hadn't heard from Jeremy.

"What about Ric?" I asked, he gave me a small smile

"Took care of him, too He'll be fine. How are you?" I don't know how I felt today felt so surreal.

"I think I got most of the blood off the porch" I couldn't keep my voice steady, everything that happened today had really messed me up.

"Elena Look at me. It's gonna be okay" He told me putting his hands either side of my face. I had to tell him what I did before he found out for himself.

"I have to tell you something. I made a deal with Klaus I gave him Rebekah" He let go of my face and took a step back.

"What? No. No, no, no you did not do that. She's gonna come here and try and kill you!" Damon spoke in disbelief I knew he weren't going to take it too well.

"No she won't. Klaus won't let her because he needs me" Damon face harden he didn't like the fact that Klaus still had a hold.

"And suddenly you trust him??" he asked a little mad now.

"No I don't trust him but what other choice do I have? I don't trust Stefan do you think he's just gonna give up the coffins?" Damon sighed I thought not.

"My brother is- sort of running his own show right now" I knew it Stefan didn't care about anyone now he was gone I had to come to terms with that.

"Yeah my brother just chopped off someone's head! It's not right. It's not fair he's 16 years old he shouldn't have to live like this" Damon face soften he knew I was right.

"Elena" he said softly, no I can't live like this I refuse for Jeremy to live like this anymore.

"There has to be another way we have to fix it" I had to turn away from him I felt my tears about to roll down my cheek turned back to the sink and continues rinsing out the cloth. Damon comes over and grabs my face in his hands.

"We will! Hey- Elena. Hey. We will. Okay?" I couldn't help but cry now, things are never going to be the same anymore.

Damon P.O.V

Elena was in pretty bad shape after what Jeremy had done. Also it didn't help that my brother was being a total dick to her. I don't understand why he was doing that to her. Elena wants me to compel Jeremy she want him to forget about all that had happened. She wants him to move away she can't bear to lose him. Elena and Ric went up to Jeremy room I waited on the landing upstairs I could hear them still.

"Hey Can we talk?" Elena told Jeremy, I knew this was going to be hard for her

"Ahh- what did I do now?" Jeremy asked a little annoyed

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier, about how we should pack up and go..." Elena told him and Jeremy cut her off

"Elena, I didn't mean any of that" he told her apologetically, the kid was mad I totally understand I say some stupid stuff when I'm mad

"But you were right, you shouldn't have to give up a normal life- just because of me"I could tell she was trying to keep her voice steady I walked into Jeremy room

"What's going on?" he asked concerned

"Your sister thinks we should have another one of our talks" I sat down on the bed at Jeremy's side and starts to compel him "Here's the thing, Jer. You're gonna go out of town for a while- a long while you're gonna stay with some nice family friends in Denver, you're gonna be at a new school, you'll meet new girls, living girls you're going to drink a few beers, take an art class you do whatever you want" I told him he looked at me blankly.

"Tell him he's gonna leave Mystic Falls behind and never think twice about it" Ric said I looked at Elena and she nodded, well if that what they wanted.

"You're gonna leave Mystic Falls behind and never think twice about it, you're gonna have a better life, Jeremy" I stood up I saw Elena crying, I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. I really had to start backing away from her I can't lose Siena I'm losing her slowly already.

Stefan P.O.V

I had shown Damon the coffins I knew I could trust him not to tell anyone about them. Julian had come back I told him I let Damon in he wasn't pleased at first. After I explained everything he seem fine. I did asked where he had been Julian had been to see a Sharman about Siena. He didn't go into great detail about it. All he said was he will do everything in his power to protect her. I think he going to be in a little shock when he finally has the balls to meet her. We were in the basement with Bonnie.

"This is the one I dreamt about" She goes to one of the coffins and tries to open it. That one wouldn't open even with my vampire strength.

"Don't bother It won't open" I told her, she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean- is it locked?" she asked trying to open it.

"No Just won't open, myself and Stefan have tried everything Blow torches. Crowbar. Can't even scratch the finish" Julian told her, Bonnie looked at him and smiled.

"I think it's closed with a spell" Hr looked at the coffin a little more intrigued.

"Meaning whatever is in there, should probably stay in there" If it was locked with a spell them whatever was in there must be dangerous.

"You said you wanted to make him suffer, the witches led me here for a reason. I think whatever is inside this coffin is our answer" Julian turned around after staring at the coffin.

"Well then Bonnie I think we need to find a way to opened it. Tell me what you require and I will be at your assistance" I think Bonnie actually blushed I hope whatever was in there is only going to cause problems for Klaus and no one else.

Siena P.O.V

I just want today over and done with I wish I could wake up and start it all over again and just stop all the bad shit that happened. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked over to the sink and looked me the mirror. What the hell has happened to me? I always used to be so happy the only time I was unhappy is when the lady at the channel store didn't order in my dress for high school dance. Now look at my life it so fucked up it's unbelievable. I walked away and went into the bedroom I dried myself and put on some underwear. I went into the wardrobe and got one of Damon black shirts and put it on. I looked around room and I notice Damon had drunk all the whiskey up here. I sighed and made my way downstairs I walked into the parlour and poured myself a drink. I heard the front door open then close then Damon walked in. I looked at him he gave me a smile I picked up my glass and began to walk out of the room Damon grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk...." I looked at him what did he get about me giving him time to think!

"Damon you still have 32 hours still, talk to me then" I told him getting my arm out of his grip and began to walk away.

"Princess what if I know what I want already" I stopped Damon need to think about his decision.

"Damon please.... Just use the time to make sure what you want. I'm not talking to you about this until the time up I'm sorry" I told him not turning around and headed for the front door. I needed some air I walked out on the front porch I sat on the wall and looked out into the night sky it looked really pretty.

"Hey Siena what you doing out here?" I turned and Stefan was standing there.

"Hey Stefan, I'm just needed a break from all the madness. What are you doing here?" He came closer and leaned against the wall.

"Well I came for two reasons one being my car, and two you looked pretty upset earlier. I wanted to make sure you're ok" Stefan has always been sweet to me. I know I can't tell him the truth, even though he is being a dick to Elena but somewhere deep down I know he still loves her.

"Thank you" I told him, he smiled

"No problem" he told me he turned away.

"Not just for the car or checking to see I was ok Stefan. Just for everything... I don't know what I would have done if you wasn't there. It really helped me and I'm really happy Nic took the compulsion off you..." Stefan cut me off

"You should know this Siena. Your father not here to cause trouble with you. The reason he is here to make sure Klaus don't have any hold on you anymore" That why Julian was here to protect me?

"What?" I couldn't believe it after all of this time he making an appearance because I'm in danger.

"He trying to save you from Klaus. To be honest he seems frighten to actually meet you because he knows deep down you hate him for abounding you" Stefan spoke with compassion. Is that what Julian really thought?

"Well he kind of right" I told him, taking a sip of my drink. How could I let him just walk into my life after all of this time.

"You know I'm feeling kind of guilty being here" I looked at him confused why would he feel like that?

"What? What are you talking about? Guilty for what?" I asked him getting off the wall, he sighed

"For wanting what I want" What is he was on about?

"Stefan..." I said then he cut me off.

"I know it wrong believe me, I get it... Brother's girlfriend" He begin to walk off. Did I hear right Stefan saying he has feeling for me? He stops and turns around "No!! No, you know what? If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this" He came towards me and kissed me. His kiss was so gentle and soft. I should be pushing him away but my body wasn't letting me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes "Good night. Siena" Then he walked away I stood there stunned. I seriously didn't see that coming.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 89 16
I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lost many of my family members, my ex-love...
28.1K 409 52
It all started 7 months ago when Valentina belonged to the one and only Stefan Salvatore. Until she left, finding out the truth about the small town...
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
2M 49.2K 34
❝Only three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and my hate for Damon Salvatore; and I'm not even sure about the universe.❞ In 1864...