Heroes Of Olympus: House Of H...

By mswordsmith

Percy and Annabeth; in Tartarus. Gaea; on the brink of consciousness. Camp Half-Blood; in ruins. What... More

Heroes of Olympus: House Of Hades (by Rick Riordan)
Jason
Hazel
Nico
Reyna
Percy
Jason
Frank
Hazel
Leo
Nico
Reyna
Percy
Jason
Hazel
Nico
Piper
Author's Note
Reyna
Percy
Percy (Part 2)
Percy (Part 3)
Jason
Hazel
Nico
Percy
E P I L O G U E
BREAKING NEWS
BoO Update!
Published!

Thalia

2.6K 39 8
By mswordsmith

Chapter Sixteen: Thalia

FOUR HOURS AGO

"I. ELECTRIFIED. HER." Clarisse repeated one more time in a smug tone, showing of her electric spear to everybody in the cabin. "She's not dead." She paused. "Yet."

"Yeah, and she's barely breathing." Thalia said, pointing at the unconscious body of Reyna. "Chiron said to don't kill anybody, and we swore on the Styx. Just hurt or scare them away. We need as many demigods as we can get if we are to fight Gaea. And she," Thalia turned to glance at Reyna. "She is the leader of the Romans. Who do you think's gonna lead them now?"

Clarisse snorted. "Another Roman, obviously."

Thalia sent her a death glare. "Don't be stupid, Clarisse."

The daughter of Ares took a step forward to her. "Come on! What do you think's my spear for? Like you said, she's still breathing."

"Barely." Thalia said, folding her arms over her chest. "And the next thing you'll know, she's dead."

"Girls, just stop all this nonsense!" Chiron shut them out, gripping his bow on one hand. Thalia stared intently at him. And he sure did looked tired from all the fighting. The centaur had dark circles under his eyes, and lines on his forehead were forming. For the first time ever, the man looked like two thousand years old. He pretty much looked like an old man on the corner of the street, minus the body of a horse, the armor, and the bow.

Clarisse flailed her arms in the air. "She's the daughter of Bellona, for Are's sake! She's strong!"

 Thalia stuck her finger up Clarisse's face. "I swear, if something more worse happens to her, La Rue, I'll make you drown in the Styx."

"Ooh, I'm so scared."Clarisse mocked her, imitating a terrified little girl, then sent Reyna one more glance, and went on to treat the others.

Thalia rolled her eyes, then turned around to face the shocked faces of the other campers who watched their argument. "Someone from Apollo, please, make sure she doesn't die." She said, then went on to the front door of the cabin, peeking at the Romans lined up outside, eyes filled with insatiable hunger for Greek blood.

She sighed. "Gods, Jason, where are you?"

PRESENT 

THALIA SAW THE ROMANS LOOKING UP THE SKY, their weapons ready, their kunckles white. She saw the scrawny, wanna-be leader Roman with his toga, Octavian, fuming, gripping his teddy bear (A/N: Oh, Octavian. You never fail to make me laugh XD), his eyes a fiery shade of red. 

"What are they looking at?" Travis Stoll asked, standing beside the Hunter. By now, most of the campers were looking outside the window, their faces confused at what all the commotion is all about.

Suddenly, the sky turned dark, as if a heavy storm will occur. The sky only turned dark for no more than five seconds and it returned to the bright, sunny afternoon. The Romans' eyes followed the shadow as it passed above them, gripping their weapons tightly. Octavian, pointed something above and yelled, "The traitors! Follow them!" Then he ran past the cabin, followed by a mob of angry Romans towards the 'shadow'.

Thalia's brows furrowed. Traitors? Whaa--? Then her brows started to knot, realizing what 'traitors' meant. She gripped her bow ready and turned towards the Greeks that stood behind her. "Jason! They're here!" She boomed.

She busted out the door, running towards the direction to where the Romans headed. And sure enough, she saw the Greek trireme about to land on the Strawberry Fields. But before she could race to them, someone held her arm in an iron grip, making her stop dead in her tracks. 

"Thalia, no. If you go there, you're toast. That's a suicide mission." A husky voice said. Thalia turned around to get a good glimpse of the person whose voice belonged to.

"I have to get to them, Malcolm!" She yelled to him.

"You won't get to them if you're dead!" he yelled back. "Trust me, Thalia. How are you going to fight two hundred Romans?" He said, glancing at the Romans running towards the ship, their swords raised and their shouts of victory audible from where they stood. "We need a plan!" 

Thalia licked her lips in exasperation. How could she have never thought of that? She flailed her arms in the air. "Okay, what?"

Malcolm brows furrowed for a second. Then he turned his body around as if searching for the right equipment, spotting twenty pegasi just in front of the Big House. "There!"

Thalia looked at the pegasi. "Okay...what are we gonna do with that?" 

Malcolm rolled her eyes. "We use them fly over to them!" He said matter-of-factly, pointing at the Greek ship. Then he race towards the Big House and hopped on one pegasus. "Come on!" He yelled.

Thalia hesitated for a second. On the corner of her eye, she saw the other campers that are uninjured, looking at her. The other fourteen Hunters, Clarisse and four more Ares kids, The Stolls and five more Hermes Kids, Nyssa and two more Hephaestus kids, five more Athena children, four Apollo kids and Chiron.

She turned around to face them, and scrutinized them carefully. They all looked weary, tired and frustrated. Though their eyes seemed shattered, it showed a small hint of determination and fierceness. She felt a small smirk running across her lips. The camper's smug faces gave her energy and confidence. And she sure liked that feeling. 

"Okay! Campers, we hop over the pegasi and use them to fly to the ship, understand?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, let's kick some Roman booty!"

The Greeks, raised their weapons and ran to their rides, two for each pegasus. Thalia saw Chiron in the corner of her eye and looked at him. "You don't have to come with us. Guard the injured, and the Roman. I know we can do this, Chiron. I know we will." She said to him firmly. Although Chiron was the older one, she sure felt like the one in charge. 

Chiron stroked her hair. "Be careful." He said. "Please."

Thalia forced a smile. "I promise." Then she hopped on a pegasus and lead the campers towards her brother.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry guys I have to cut this. But hey, next chapter's gonna be good! *evil laugh*

Oh, and please don't kill me after you read the next chapter, please? XD

Thank you so much guys for the support! It's like 527 reads! Oh yeah! I love you all guys! I know its not that much but it means a lot to me! Gracias!

Okay, so since the next chapter's gonna be so epic, I might not post next week. So I need my thinking space, and I don't want to rush the chapter, since that's gonna ruin everything. Instead, I might post next next week. I'm so sorry, you guys! Everything here at home has been hectic and school's gonna start in a month or so and yeah, I want to be ready and prepared and all that whatnot. 

Next Chapter: Nico

Next Update: Next Next Week

Thank you guys for all the patience and stuff. And I'm so sorry for ending this in a cliffhanger. I just thought that the fight scene would be more appropriate if I do it in Nico's POV.

AND DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN! XD

-Love you, Lovelies! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
111K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...
107K 1.8K 54
If you haven't read House of Hades yet this will be a little confusing and will contain spoilers...
18.1K 754 53
||HIGHEST RANK: #1 in KaneChronicles|| ||#20 in HeroesOfOlympus|| ||PJO Watty Award Winner|| This is a Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles/Magnus Chase F...