✔ An Overweight Arranged Marr...

By _galaxystarz

{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book1} Genre: Romance, Fluff, Sad, Angst ××× "Do not underestimate what an arranged... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
MUST READ
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - TWO
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
L A S T - C H A P T E R
S E Q U E L

T H I R T Y

8.5K 338 57
By _galaxystarz

Warning: Grammar and vocab errors.
-

Chapter 30: The Last Fight || The end?

Chanyeol

"Oppa! Oppa!" Krystal beamed and ran out of her room. She shoke me vigorously with a smile, so I gesture her to sit down next to me.

"Yes, Love?" I asked. "For our anniversary this Thursday, let's have the celebration after school, at night? The venue will be in school and I'll be responsible for inviting people!" She beamed excitedly.

I chuckled, "Okay. But why school?" "Did you forget? We met the first time in this school! So I wanna make our anniversary memorable!" She explained.

"I didn't forget about it!" I said and kiss her forehead. She smile but I heard her stomach growled. "Ohh, my princess is hungry." I teased. She chuckled in embarrassment, "I'm craving for ramen at the shop near our school." If that's the case.. "Alright, I'll go and buy while you wait for me at home." I suggested. She nodded happily, "Thank-you oppa! We really behave like married couple now!" She gave me a tight hug.

Yeah, married couple.. But I am already married with her. Why do I feel like I'm keeping a mistress? And it's been kind of long since I got home, I wondered if she is okay. I am just purely concern about her anyway.

I parked my car at the sideway and went into the shop. I glance through the insides of the shop before walking towards the counter to order. And guess what?

I saw her.

-

Eunbyul

"Why?" Kyungsoo held my hand to 'wake' me up from staring at him. "Chanyeol." I mumbled. Kyungsoo turned and waved at Chanyeol, he begin to walk to our direction. "Hey." Chanyeol greeted. I lowered my head, hoping that he will treat me like I'm invisible.

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked. "Oh. Just Krystal wants the ramen here. So-" "So you travelled all the way here to get ramen for her?" Kyungsoo continued in a unbelivable tone. Chanyeol narrowed his eye at him and mumbled, "Yeah."

"Oh. You. Can I have a private talk with you?" He looked at me straight. "M-me?" I stuttered. "Yes, you." He stared right in my eye. I look at Kyungsoo, feeling so panic. But he gave me a reassuring look and smile.

-

"Yes?" I managed to say it without stuttering. We were near the empty traffic road. "Why are you always with Kyungsoo?" He asked, demanding a reply. "I just ended work and was having dinner with him. Kyungsoo waited for me to-" "Okay, whatever." He crossed his arms, his face show hints of annoyed.

Why did he ask then?

"You say you like me right? But why are you with Kyungsoo? Are you just kidding? Or are you somehow like those flirty girls in school? And are you getting revenge back on me?" He exclaimed.

What does he meant by that? He always hurts me like that. My tears threatened to fall, but I manage to held it back. I cannot let it fall.

'Eunbyul, just admit it to him that you didn't like him in the first place! Quick! If you cry now, it will not seem to be true anymore.'

"Yes." I simply replied. "What?" He answered, surprised. I look up to get eye contact with him. "Yes." I repeat once more, controlling my voice.

"I'm that kind of girl you are talking about. And trust me, confession to you was a mistake! I regretted a lot. I swear." I talk harshly and gave him the most forced smile I have ever showed in my life. I saw his mouth agap and his eye opened wide. Isn't this what he wanted?

"Wait. There is just one thing I need to confirm with you. Since now, our conversation is clear and honest." He said. 'Clear and honest?' Yes, to him. It's honest and the fact, I am telling him what he always wanted to hear. The truth.

"The incident in the bubble tea shop, where Krystal got hurt. Did you hurt her?" Did I? So he still have doubt about this. I knew it. He is now digging out all the truth that he is curious.

"For that, I already told you the truth. Is on you whethe-" "Ha." He fake a laugh to interupt me. "I should have known. Why do I need to ask? I did guess about that but just it on my gulit about blaming it on you without finding out the truth." He continued.

His words sure hurts me but no, I can't turn back now. I can't let him pity me or give me any sympathy. Yes, I'm going to do this. I'm gonna end what I started, fast. And that's it.

"Oh, is that so? Sorry that the truth took you so long to realize. Anyway, I have no time for you." I simply replied and turned towards the shop, my tears fell now. I saw Kyungsoo standing at the doorstep. And he saw my tears, if he heard our conversation, I think I  am going lose a friend like him.

"Wait." I heard him callef from the back and held my arm tightly. "Don't go near Kyungsoo. He is not someone you can mess with, like me." He whispered in my ear and walked away. His voice, his breath. That is the last time I am gonna listen to it and feel it so near me.

He is angry. And he hates me right now.

I blinked twice and my tears uncontrobally flow down my eyes. I closed my eye, hoping time could rewind and I might take back all the things I said just now.

He pulled me into his embrace. "Don't hold it back, just cry all you want. I'll be here for you." He said. "Kyungsoo ah, t-thank yo-" "Shhh." He softly caress my hair.

-

Chanyeol

I should have known. Song Eunbyul is just like those fake girls I have seen in school. But the only different is she is the ugliest fake I have even seen in my life.

But she didn't even cry this time. That showed that it's all real. I don't misunderstand her, she is not worth for me to be angry of anyway. I always thought she was innocent. I am wrong.

How stupid am I to think that I have hurt her and felt gulity? I'm such a dumbass. Still think thought that the bubble tea shop was Krystal's idea and suspected her. It's all out now. Every single thing.

I feel so gulity for Krystal now. And what's worse? I left without even buying ramen for Krystal. How great?

-

Eunbyul

"Are you sure you want to be here tonight?" He asked the nth time. I nodded and gave him the strongest weak smile. "Don't worry about it. Anyway, I called my Butler. This is the safest place I have ever been in my life." I replied.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything. And see you tomorrow." He said and left after watching me walk inside of the orphanage, ByulRim home.

"Thankyou so much, Mrs Kim for taking me in for a night." I bowed. "Alright, I know. No problem, Byul ah. Just treat this place like your home. Moreover, the kids will be so thrilled to know you are here. Especially Junho, he has been asking for you. However, they are fast asleep. I guess they will be so disappointed for not being able to spend time with you." She sighed but gesture me to follow her.

"Mrs Kim, I can take a leave from school tomorrow and accompany the kids. Anyway, my exams are over." I said after we have reached the room. "I'll be so glad about that. Make sure that it won't affect your studies, also be sure to rest well tonight. G'nights!" She beamed and left.

It's 1130 right now. I can't sleep.

He hates me now. I'm sure he do. I can't face him anymore. He is killing me, I feel so lifeless now. Why? Why can some people can have flawless marriage and beautiful love story. But mine have to be the worst marriage, love story?

---

Hey guys. When I look at the rate that the votes and reads go. It's killing me. ♡

But there was a number of lost readers and votes. But, thankful that some still stayed here. Love you guys!

And can you all go listen to - Eun Ga Eun's Sad Wind?

I was thinking of putting that as my OST list. (: Do tell me if it's nice!

xx

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(100)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
166K 6.4K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
56.7K 2.4K 41
Didn't even had the chance to start off as strangers and arranged for a marriage. She's poor and he's not. Meet Lee Jaehun and Park Chanyeol. She's...
237K 9.8K 78
Have you ever felt so worthless? "How much have you felt that you are undesired? You were sure they hated you, but what can they do if you are their...