There's A Jock in My Bed! [✓]

By Poetically-Damaged

#1 & 3 in the "There's A..." series. #2 is on my profile. [Editing] He's popular, I'm a nobody. He's a senio... More

1. Forgetting to Remember
2. Fresh Meat and Rotten Romance.
4. Jock Blocked
5. A New Hope
6. See No Evil. Hear No Evil. Date No Evil.
7. Into the Blue
8. I Move Like Jagger Part 1
9. I Move Like Jagger Part 2
10. The Fast and the Dubious.
11. The Empire Strikes Back.
12. Like a Virgin
13. Hell Hath No Fury.
14. Night
15. Another One Bites The Dust
16. Papa Can You Hear Me?
17. Allen Must Die
18. Shakespeare In Love
19. Sons of The Father
20. It Will Rain
21. Santa Baby! - Christmas Special
22. Reality Bites: The Finale 1/2
23. That Ol' Cliché: The Finale Part 2/2
TARIMB! The Sneak Peak & K's Story!
Seeing Red
Seeing Red: Now Available
Me Before Him: K's Story
1. Enchanted To Meet You
2. Micah Is Probably the Devil

3. Mistakes Were Made

814K 17.6K 29.3K
By Poetically-Damaged

                                                  There’s a Jock In My Bed!

                                       Chapter 3 - "Mistakes Were Made"

                        Song of the Chapter: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO           

12/28/13

Be advised. I am currently editing this chapter and, some things will appear in past tense and others in present. The writing style will be very different (i sucked back then, tbh) and grammatical errors abound until I am done. 

“If anything goes wrong call me, Evan.” Mom warned on the phone. It felt as though what she really wanted to say was 'Evan, something is going to go wrong so keep my number in hand for when someone sets the house on fire'. Which was all all kinds of insulting and just a pinch bit of the truth, because Me and Ev weren't exactly going to the images next to the definition of safety you'll see in Webster's. 

 She had left about an hour ago and is already checking to see if we’re alive.

“We’re okay mom, no one’s dead...” I left room and trailed off, because something in my head said 'yet' as some kid with a backwards hat walked passed me with a stack of folded chairs in his hands.

“Is everything okay Evan…Evan?”

I blinked and cleared my throat. “Yeah, Yeah everything’s…” Another kid walked passed with a picture of yellow fluid in his hands and before he could turn and exit through the sliding door, he looked at me and winked. "That better be lemonade…" I whispered, but too closely into the receiver and mom answered with a confused 'what?'

“Everything’s Peachy…” I chuckled, breaking my neck to see exactly what was going on outside in our backyard. I could hear the shouting and the yelling of instructions, but what they were saying was being buried by the paranoia in my head and Mom's constant repeating of my name.

“Alright Evan." She huffed, "Call me if you need anything or someone throws a wild party and destroys my home.” I choked. She laughed. 

“I’m kidding honey," She chuckled some more, "But seriously,” Her continued, tone falling into a monotone one, void of the cheeriness that was just there; it was obvious she was about to go into mother mode, “no parties…or else.”

Before I could even respond to ensure her that nothing of the party variety would be occurring tonight, someone tapped me on my shoulder, causing me to jump and nearly drop the receiver.

“Where are the glasses?” He asked loudly, either unaware or flat-out ignoring the fact that a phone was to my ear and someone was on the other line.

And sure enough, a gasped made it's way to my ear. "Who is that?”

“Um, a friend of mine?”

“Evan Harris.” The motherly tenor made its way back into her tone again. Picturing her with her hands on her hips and her tapping her the mouth of her shoes against the ground wasn't all that hard.  

“Don’t worry mom he’s just staying here for the time being to help me settle down.”

“Okay." She answered after a brief moment, I could tell a part of her didin't quite believe that story.  "Remember to call me if there are any problems.” 

I breathed an inaudible breath of air and smacked the kid behind his head and warned him not to make a sound. “Okay Mom" I said, making it clear to the teen who was on the other side of this line. 

He responded with forming an 'O' at his lips and nodding his head.

“Alright Honey.” Was the final thing she said, still sounding horribly aware that something unholy was about to take place in her living room tonight before she hung up. 

The second she did, I allowed the carbon dioxide that must have been beating against my lungs to get to escape and stared up at the kid, still standing in front of me with his doe eyes. “What did you want again?”

He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. “Glasses for the beer.”

Beer. Beer? “I'm sorry, with all the noise going on outside, it sounded as if you said beer? As in the alcoholic beverage made for those over the age of 21 in the state of Washington.”

"Yes..." He answered, looking unaware of just how to respond to that, "beer."

It took a while for me to register it. I blinked a few time. I admit to staring at him ling enough to creep him out. But, once I caught myself, I pushed passed him and sprinted into the backyard through the glass door that lead to it. 

What I saw/witnessed was something that belonged inside book on Production.

It was like a factory. Scores of boys and girls hauling chairs, streamers, cups, plates, radios; you name it. The pool has been littered with those floaty contraptions like we were six-year-olds and the lawn beside the pool had red solo cups placed around for God knows what.

If this all wasn't evidence enough to confirm that this was going to explode in all (and by all I meant my) faces then, I didn't know what else I needed to prove it.

I searched the yard filled with teenagers (some of whom were wearing orange hard hats, for  reasons that I'm not sure I wanted to know) and across the way, standing in the very centre of this mini industrial park was the ring leader to the madness.

“Evelyn!" I shouted and she turned her head, hair remaining pinned back into a ponytail and left hand glued to her waistline. "What in the blue hell is this I’m hearing about beer?!” I screamed, stomping over to her.

 She hardly looked moved by the anger. In fact, she snorted.  “Evan, there is no beer, I promise.” She said, looking down at the clipboard secured in her right hand.

Faster than I could call her a dirty, lying shrew, the slide door opened and two jock looking boys, clad in red and white striped jerseys, step out carrying a huge silver keg. Keg?

“Where do want this?” One of them - the taller, brunette one -  asked and Ev  searches the lawn and pointed over by the pool where countless number of teens can get drunk, diive in and proceed to drown.

She looked at her paperclip board, removed a pen from behind her right ear and ticked something off then looked back at me as if that entire exchange wasn't horribly obvious. "I promise."

NO beer.” I warned her and she rolled her eyes as a way of responding to it. "It's one thing to throw a party, but I'm not going to be testifying in court as to how some idiot ended up drowning in our pool  or how one of them cracked their skull open after he missed the pool while trying to do a cannon ball." 

“Evan, would you stop over reacting already. " She huffed and directed some guy with a picture of red punch over to sliding door. "Nothing is going to happen; we’re going to be fine. Just try and enjoy yourself would you?”

I opened my mouth to shout unspeakable things to her but the doorbell rang and she held up her palm, leaving me with my mouth opened comically wide. 

“One of us has to get that."

I snorted. "You get it."

"I'm a bit busy here." She noted, pointing around at her little minions. I will never understand how she got them to do this. "You get it and, if it's the stripper pole installation people, tell them it's okay; duct tape and crazy glue worked fine. It's barley wobbling now."

My mouth was dry. "We're so dead." I mumbled as I  pushed passed her and headed back inside. The number in our living room had grown from the two that were in there when I was on the phone with mom two at least twenty. 

Either these kids were under some kind of hypnosis that were making them do this stuff, or they were really into underage drinking Possibly Both.

And after trudging through them, almost getting hit with a ladder, stepping on several tacks and having my hand rub against several of their body parts that would make Rihanna blush, my nerves one by one, disappearing.

And it must've shown by the time I ripped the front door open and screamed a "what!" at the person who was standing on the other side of it.

I would've apologized to that person who I screamed at, seeing as they weren't the reason that my blood pressure was on the rise these days, but the person standing on my porch was Danny. Which was pretty much the equivalent.  “Danny.” I groaned and he smiled a bit, stepping forward even and I tired my best to close the door in his face.

But, as fate would have it today, my best just wasn't going to be enough.

He placed the tip of one of his sneakers between the door and the frame and stopped it from closing. He smiled. I held in the growing urge to slam the door against his foot.

“Move it or lose it.” I warned, holding the edge of the door with both of my hands and blinking between his face and his wedged foot. “ And, what are you smirking about?”

He remained quiet. And soon, his smirked morphed into a smile and that smile parted and allowed a sigh to flow out. You know, one of those content sighs when you're daydreaming about someone? Yeah, one of those.

"If you don't stop with the googly eyes and the sighing, I might not be able to hold back the vomit." I warned him. It wasn't that I didn't want to; I mean, vomiting on your middle school ex-boyfriend who cheated on you seemed strangely poetic to me, but there was no reason to ruin a perfect pair of sneakers. "Why are you thinking about, looking at me like that?" I was feeling stark naked at the moment. 

“You.” Vague bullshit.

“What about me, let’s try using a sentence containing more than one word this time.”

“Just…you. You still love me Evan, I can feel you do.”

“Of course I do, that’s why I was going to slam the door in your face and still thinking of ripping your little piglets clean off of your feet.” He smiled again. "Okay, you're funeral." I mumbled and went to turn his feet into mash potatoes, but something stopped me before I could make one of those piggies squeal. "Wait. Who told you my address?" I asked. "I know you knew I was moving here through Facebook posts, but, I never once told you about where I lived."

“Party tonight." He answered. "Every one in a sixty mile radius of our school knows where you live. I’m going to be here.” 

Sigh. “Great, another reason to gut my twin sister.” 

“Can I come in?”

I opened the door a little wider and moved out the way so he could step out onto from the porch, but before he could pass the threshold, I acted. “No.” I sung, took the moment to move him completely out of the door and slammed it before he could get in another syllable.  

Danny was always the type of guy that couldn't take no for an answer. Which is why we broke up when he couldn't tell those guys no either. His excuse the first time was that we had both just come out and he was still experimenting. I forgave him.The second time was that he was drinking. I understood. The third time, well, he was just horny and I was just tired. So we broke up and he's been trying ti wiggle his way back into my life ever since.

Evan him moving to Washington from Springfield our final semester of middle school didn't stop him from calling me every week. It went from being painful to just plain annoying. Real fast.

I shook my head of him. Exes were the least of my concerns tonight. There were teenagers literally prepping for the party of the semester in my living room.

And I must say, when I reentered the living room, it didn't look half bad. Cups were stacked neatly, the music was low (for now) and the streamers were actually hung with a bit of sense...and, believe it or not, creatively (though having them form what looked like to be a vagina wasn't very eloquent). For an illegal party that might send us all to jail tonight, it looked decent…you know in a let’s drink beer, destroy furniture and have sex on this person’s couch kind of way.

“Evan, can you handle the music?” Evelyn asked, coming through the door with her eyes and mind in her clipboard.

 However, if she would have been looking at me the second she asked that question, she would've seen the crazed look in my eyes and my head cocking to the side, threatening to snap off of my neck and roll into the pool.

“I will have nothing to do with your bastard sex party, Evelyn.” I said, smacking the clipboard out of her hand once she got close enough.

She rolled  her eyes, not bothering to reclaim the clipboard and instead cocked her hips to the side and placed her right hand on her kimber. “Look Evan, it’s time you lose your party virginity.”

I scoffed. “I’ve been to a lot of parties for your information and I resent the implication that I have not.”

“A Birthday party for 60-year-olds at The Springfield Retirement Home with grandma doesn’t count. They couldn’t make it past 5pm without someone breaking their back.”

“That happened one time, and those geriatric sons of bitches party like animals. Slow animals; dying and very, very old animals with the attention span of rodents, but animals nonetheless.”

“Whatever Evan, just give Jacob one of your music CDs to play when the party starts.” She said, bending down to pick up the clipboard and retreated back into the yard to yell at whoever put the pizza next to the hotdogs.

“Why do I have to give them my CDs!"  I cried, though it went unheard. "And who the hell is Jacob!" i yelled and spun around; only to smack - nose first - into something hard. That something turned out to be a chest, which left me wondering exactly what this kid had under his shirt. “I’m sorry I’m sort of a klutz.” I murmur, and looked up; at which time, I shrunk about three feet into the ground because he was attractive. Brown hair. tall. Blue eyes, just like those next door guys in those teen movies. 

In response to my sudden Napoleon complex, he shuffled backwards a few inches and looked me over. And over. And over. I was beginning to wonder what exactly was he looking at so feverishly. It couldn't have been my well toned body; because that didn't exist. 

“Damn," he murmured and I internally groaned; he had that annoying stereotypical jock-boy accent going on for him.  "You’re the sexiest nerd I’ve ever seen.”

I blinked. An I blinked again, because it was incredibly hard to know if that was more so and insult or a compliment. “Yeah, they tell me I should be in a Starburst commercial." I mumbled to try and defuse the (sexual for him and creepy for me) tension that was starting to broil.  "Are you Jacob?” 

He nodded before I could even pronounce the 'b' with sense 

“Okay…awkward well follow me to my room.” His eyes widened and I had to hold up a hand. “For the CDs…pervert.”

"Right," He grinned asI turned around to head up the stairs with him close in tow, "CDs." 

All the way to my room, I got the nagging feeling that he was trailing my outline. I felt as though I needed a bath him him just behind me. So, once we got to my bedroom, i held out a palm and stopped him from entering. “In fear that you will rape me or something, stay right here and I will get the CDs.” I said and entered the lime-green tinged room.

On the count of my room being a full-on mess, it took me a while to uncover my CDs from under my mountains of dirty clothing that Mom was forcing me to wash by myself to learn how hard she worked. Only it backfired and now, my room smells like day-old underwear, which isn't exactly the kind of aroma I was going for.

“Here” I mumbled handing them to him but he just kept on staring, like I was a piece of ham. I had to snap my fingers in front of his face for him to blink and regain focus. What he was daydreaming about, I didn't want to know.

“I’m sorry I just was imagining you naked on that bed on top of me.” 

"I puked a little."

 He scoffed, proceeded to look himself over and met my eyes again, with an unconvinced pair of his own. “Dude, I’m the hottest kid at this school, girls and guys die to get a taste of my rainbow.”

“Oh. Okay. I was wondering when that one guy who thinks he God's gift to planet earth was going to show up. There's at least one in every school; well, usually those schools are on television, but some are real. And this one just happens to be into guys and girls. And if your horribly bland and uninspired metaphor for sex is anything to go by, you're not bright either. Great."

“You won’t think it’s so funny when I’m screwing you.” .

He called that a comeback. "Well, you got me there.” I chuckled, and by the way he smirked and nodded, he didn't hear the patronizing tone. Good. I handed him the CD. 

"Hey."

“Yes?” both of our heads turn to the voice. It belongs to a tall, blonde boy. He has crystal blue eyes and a little beard under it.

Drool worthy? I think yes.

“Can I help you?” I ask and he looks between me and horn dog.

“Yeah I came for the CDs, the brunette chick said to come up here and I’ll see a short nerdy guy.”

I guess that’s me…

“Bitch,” I murmur and point to Jacob “I gave it to Jacob here.” I look at him and for some reason he has a sly smirk on his face. The blonde boy’s eyes shift in his direction and he rolls his eyes.

“Alex, what are you doing?”

Alex?

“Nothing Jacob, just messing around with the cute brunette.”

“What a second, which one of you is really Jacob?” the blonde raises his hand and the other guy smirks at me.

“So you lied about being Jacob to get up to my room in hopes of us doing something?”

“That’s about right.” my mouth falls open and I storm towards him but he quickly runs out of the way and down the stairs.

“Perv!” I yell behind him and lean up against my door.

“Sorry about that…he’s a little crazy.”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed. So you’re Jacob?”

“That be me.” he says smiling and comes to next to me.

“So you’re the brunette’s little brother?”

“Well we’re twins but technically she is older by five minutes so yeah.”

“Will you be at the party, I mean its kid of your house.” I scoff and kick off the wall.

“No, I will not be a part of your degenerate bastard party.” He laughs gingerly and runs his hand through his hair.

“Alright then, I guess I’ll see you around in school then.”

“Yeah, doubt it.” he gives one last smile, walks down the hall and vanishes from my sight.

He was…cute and had a boyish charm about him and I am already starting to crush on him.

Great, this always happens. The Nerd always falls for the charming blue eyed boy and in the end it never works out. It just a fantasy, it always is.

I reenter my room and close the door silently. I grab my book bag and start to look through some of the books we were given in school. I plop down on my bed and open the book.

“Page 1.” I mumble to myself and begin to read.

“Back door cracked we don’t need a key,

WE get in for free, No VIP sleaze.

Drink That Kool-aid

Follow my lead.

Now you’re one of us,

You’re coming with Me.” the lyrics pierce through my thinking and my bed starts to vibrate. I can feel my anger and annoyance levels rising again but I simmer down.

Okay. Think happy thoughts.

Rainbows

Unicorns

Glitter

Rebecca Black being burned at the stake….yes…yes happy thoughts.

“This Place about to BLOW-O-O-O-O-O-O.” Damn it it’s too much.

I look at my clock.

“6:30” well, how long can teenagers party anyway?

*********

“4 fucking HOURS!” I yell at the top of my lungs, praying that somehow they would hear my distress and turn down the volume. However like always, life decides to be a bitch and the music still pulsates through my sheets. I swear if it was any louder my entire bed would fall the trough the floor.

I sit up in my bed my run my hand through my brown hair.

Okay I can take it. It’s not that bad. Besides the fact that I can’t sleep, won’t be able to pay attention in school tomorrow because of my tiredness and will be left out of every conversation because everyone will be talking about this party I will be okay. I won’t have to worry about all of this when mom comes home and we’d both dead so it’s okay. What’s the worst thing that could happen anyway?

“Hey Guys, let’s play some Nickelback!”

That… there’s no way I’m listening to those idiots.

I jump in a panic out of my bed and rush to the stairway nearly tripping on a rug but stop as I reach there.

“Oh My God…” I gasp as I see the wreck that our living room is in. Tables are overturned, our family pictures are being used as napkins and beer cans cover the floor.

I start to pull at my hair as I make it down the stairs slowly, observing the scene. A boy and a girl rushes past me holding hands and giggling…wait a minute. A grab her by the hands and stop them both.

“Not in this house you won’t.” I growl at them knowing what they were going up there to do. I continue downstairs and spot the witch you did all of this on the couch with a beer can in her hands. My lip flares up at her and I make my way across the sea of partiers to her.

“Have you seen what you have done!?” I yell because the music was so high. She smiles widely and pumps her fist in the air.

“Yeah, I’ve thrown the greatest party that this school has ever seen!” she’s drunk obviously.

“One that is going to get you murdered and bagged by our mother! What if the neighbors tell her?” she smirks and points to her left.

“You mean Mr. and Mrs. Benet who are making out on the couch over there.” I snap in that direction and she them over here…kissing like a couple of 16 year olds. Why are they even here…it’s kind of creepy.

“That’s not only disturbing, I’m sure it’s illegal as well. My God they use a lot of tongue.” I say in disgust and amazement watching them go at it. Ev gets up and hands me her beer.

“I’ll be back, try and enjoy yourself Evan.”

How could I possibly enjoy myself when strangers are ripping my living room to shreds? I put the can down on the table and cross the floor again but a hand grabs me in the middle of the floor. I look at them and grain loudly.

“Danny, would you stop already? I don’t want you back.”

“But I want you, now dance with me.” he grabs my next hand and hold it tightly bringing me to his chest as “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry stars to echo through the speakers. I struggle to break free but he is so much stronger than me it’s impossible so I just give in.

“That’s more like it.” he hums and I growl. He looks down at me with his big blue eyes. “Where did we go wrong?” I just stare at him, stare in disbelief. Is he really asking that stupid question?

“You cheated on me multiple times Daniel.” He shakes he is head in disapproval.

“No, we were on the rocks months before I cheated on you. You were starting to drift away from me and you weren’t showing me any love like you did when we first got together. When we were perfect.” I stay silent. I will admit that I and Danny’s relationship wasn’t going so well in the months leading up to our break up. we were fighting a lot, mostly over sex which I made a vow to not have until the night of my wedding…girly much, but it still didn’t give him the right to cheat on me. “You could’ve just broken up with me instead of cheating like a dick.” He stares down at me but doesn’t speak. He doesn’t have to, I could read Danny like a book and I can tell he feels guilty. It’s all in his shining blue eyes.

“I’m so—” I bang my hands over his chest stopping him mid sentence.

“Don’t you dare apologies again to me because I don’t want it.” I hiss, sneer and growl at him all at once.

“Can we at least be friends?” he asks. Before I could answer the song ends and so does our little conversation. I bring my hands up to his face that are still locked tightly in his.

“Time is up, let me go.” I tell him sternly. I could tell in his eyes that he wasn’t intent on letting me go but he does let go of my hands.

“I’m not letting you go Evan. Ever.” I knew what he meant and by the determined look on his face he planned on keeping that promise. I give him one more harden look and escape through the ocean of bodies. I try and fight my way through but dang! It’s like fighting animals. Some kid bumps me with their ass and I fly into a chair where some guys are. The teenage boy in front of me looks up and smirks.

“Well, well little freshman thinks he can beat me?” he slurs and I look down. Oh no…it’s one of those stupid drinking competitions.

“Oh NO. I didn’t mean to sit here.”

“What, you scared little guy.” He mocks, looking up at his friends that surround the table of alcohol. They all cackle with him like the pack of mindless sheep they are.

“To be quite honest, yes.” I answer truthfully but he isn’t having it. He slides a beer over in my direction.

“What do you want me to do with it?” stupid question, because they all laugh. The one sitting across from me points at it and belches.

“Drink it little dude. Live a little.” I swallow hard and pick it up.

“Well okay, but only one.”

6 minutes later

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs standing on top of the beer table as the people surround me.

“Damn man, twelve beers in six minutes.” One of them says, I can’t really tell anymore. All I see is a big collective group of blurry people.

“Who’s next bitches.” I slur holding up a beer can and nearly falling of mom’s table. Either no one raised their hands or I’m just losing it so I jump off the table onto someone’s back and thank them as I get off. The room starts to swing and spin and for some reason I keep hearing a clown’s laugher in the back of my head... So this is what being under the influence feels like? I hit into someone and smack them in the back of their head. “Watch where you’re going…” I trail off as Mr. Tall Blonde and Handsome turns my way.

“Hey again, I thought you weren’t coming down to the party?”

“Yeah well, I decided that why not? If mom’s going to murder me and stuff me in a bag when she comes back, might as well have fun before death. A last hoorah, Living on that Edge of Glory Lady GaGa was singing……what was I talking about again?” He looks at me strange and searches my eyes.

“You’re drunk.” 

“No,” I nearly trip but he catches me causing me to giggle involuntarily “Yeah…” I admit and start giggling again.

“Okay partner, how about it we go to your room?” he picks me up bridal style and makes his way to the stairs.

“Awe, you are so sweet.” I poke his nose and he looks at me even weirder.

“Now I know why you don’t go to parties….”

Ouch. Even drunk that still hurts. The fact that people look down at me because I’m not into parties or having sex or smoking or, or, or………Damn I guess I’m a bipolar drunk because I’m on the verge of tears. Maybe I shouldn’t drink so much.

He sets me down in front of my room door and opens it silently. I follow him in and close it behind me. He comes towards me but I push him on my bed.

“What are you doing?” I don’t answer him; I just climb on top of him. He freezes and the look on his face is of shock and horror. I lean down until my lips are at his ear.

“You look really hot all of a sudden.” I whisper and I feel as he shivers. I bring my head back up to meet his eyes.

“I’m sorry but, I’m not.”

“Gay? When since do you have to be gay to have sex with someone? I find you attractive and you find me attractive so why not?”  I’m not sure if he thinks I’m good looking but at this point I don’t care, the alcohol has a mind of its own. He clenches his jaw and begins to protest but I bring my lips to his. He just lays there frozen. But then he starts responding back, becoming increasingly aggressive and more in control. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and sits up with me still in his lap.

“You want to play?” he whispers, standing up with me in his hands. He throws me on the bed and takes over his shirt, revealing a nice toned chest. He climbs back on and hovers over me.

“Alright, I’ll play. But remember one thing, you asked for it.”

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that’s as far as I am going with sex. :3 sorry but I just can’t write one and I honestly just don’t want to incorporate sex in my stories. Lol it’s good that other authors can but I just can’t so this is as far as I shall be going. Sad? I’m sorry D:

BTW Thank you so much for reading this story, it was really just a thought that was stuck in the back of my mind for days and I decided to write it down which means I really haven’t thought of a plot yet so I’m just going with my gut right now. Chapter 4 will be posted a little later on, most likely next week considering that Candy Man is my main focus (Check it OUT) . The Next chapter will pick off where the first one began, in the present when he is in the front room after his mom wakes him up. So Stay tuned my loves.

BTW I LOVVE Nickelback

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 32.7K 25
[Completed] Asher's life revolves around two things; being popular and his boyfriend, Danny. Unfortunately for Asher, these things don't really co...
268K 11.3K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
3K 63 6
(Contains fluff,drama and smut[chapter 4&6]) " Here goes nothing! A new school, new friends and new challenges awaits me!" Is...probably what I thoug...
147 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...