Draco Malfoy x Reader

By dragonshiro

You are Harry's twin sister. You are however the complete opposite of Harry personality wise. More

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts
Chapter 7: Holidays
Chapter 8: Detention
Chapter 9: End of year 1
Chapter 10: Summer Vacation
Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts
Chapter 12: Day 1 of year 2
Chapter 13: New seeker
Chapter 14: The Chamber is open
Chapter 15: Quidditch Match
Chapter 16: Dueling Club
Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets
A/n: Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 20: End of year 2
Chapter 22: Summer before year 3
Chapter 22: The dementor
Chapter 23: Divination
Chapter 24: A Hippogriff
Chapter 25:Boggart
Chapter 26:What is a werewolf
Chapter 27: A map and broom
Chapter 28: Race time
Chapter 29: Quidditch Final
Chapter 30: Good byeBuckbeak
Chapter 32: Sirius Black
Chapter 32 sneak peak
Chapter 32: Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33: End of year 3
Chapter 34: Prelude to the Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 35: World Cup finals
Q&A
QnA: Answers

Chapter 6: The troll and quidditch

25.3K 550 770
By dragonshiro

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter

Chapter 6: Troll and Quidditch

-3rd person Pov-

After you were made the new Slytherin seeker the following weeks were uneventful. You would go to class, harass some unfortunate person with Draco, and then practice quidditch with the house team. At first the quidditch team was worried about having a first year seeker but after one practice where you had to prove yourself against the original seeker and you caught the golden snitch well before the other seeker the team warmed up to you. Draco would come and watch your quidditch practice and cheer you on.

It was now Halloween and you were at the Slytherin table eating dinner.

-your Pov-

I was eating dinner with Draco sitting next to me and Crabbe and Goyle were across from us. Dinner consisted mostly of sweets since it was Halloween night. I was happy because those muggels I use to call a family never let me go out and get candy or if they did Dudley would just steal it.

I made a face of pure disgust when I saw that Crabbe and Goyle were just stuffing their faces with all the sweets. Now I am not very lady like but even I have standards. These two were just pigs at the moment. I turned to Draco and motioned my head towards Crabbe and Goyle, Draco laughed and whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry about them. They do this every time they can get their hands on sweets. Don't you remember the train?"

I face palmed myself. How could I forget they made that poor trolley woman nearly faint from them bombarding her. Draco laughed at me again. I turned towards him and glared at him. Draco wasn't scared though because we both knew that we didn't mean it.

Just then I heard the doors of the hall open and saw Professor Quirrell running in yelling.

"Troll! Troll in the dungeon!"

Professor Quirrell then stopped running in the middle of the room and said calmly

"Thought you ought to know."

Then he fainted and fell face first onto the floor. There was a second of silence before everyone except me were screaming. Hell even Draco screamed. I laughed at Draco screaming. Draco then looked at me like I was mad.

Then I heard Dumbledore yell

"Silence! Prefects will lead their houses to their common rooms. And the teachers will follow me to the dungeon."

I was then told to get up and follow our Prefect out of the Great Hall. I was walking next to Draco and we were talking.

"I wonder who let the Troll in?" I said.

"Don't know. Trolls are stupid creatures. But even so they can still kill someone." Draco said.

I then noticed that my idiot brother and Weasley were running opposite of their house. I told Draco about what I saw and that I was going to follow them. Draco tried to stop me but before he could I was out of reach.

I followed my brother and Weasley to a girl's bathroom when I heard screaming.

I walked inside to see my brother being held upside down by a Troll and that Granger girl hiding under the sinks. I snickered which got the other three wizards attention along with the troll's. I shook my head.

"In a bit of trouble are you Potter?" I asked.

This earned me a glare from all three wizards.

"If you're not going to help (y/n). Then go away." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please." Was all I said. I then took out my wand and yelled the spell.

"Immobulus!"

The troll then stopped moving and looked very confused. I then said another spell.

"Diminuendo!"

The troll then began to shrink to a super tiny version of itself. While it was shrinking Harry fell on the floor. I walked over to the now tiny troll and knocked it on its head. The troll was then unconscious.

"Well that was easier than I thought that would be."

-3rd person Pov-

Ron, Hermione, and Harry were in shock at how easily you defeated the Troll. Ron turned to you and said

"Bloody hell. You might be a horrid Slytherin but I got to admit that was impressive."

Harry and Hermione nodded in agreement.

You shook your head and then turned the Troll back to it' normal size. Then the teachers arrived into the bathroom. When McGonagall saw the knocked out troll she turned towards the four of us.

"Explain yourself, the four of you."

You were about to speak when Hermione said

"It's my fault professor. I read about trolls in a book and I thought I could handle it. If it wasn't for Harry, Ron and (y/n) I'd probably be dead."

You didn't say anything else because you knew that your brother and Weasley would back up what Granger said. Meanwhile Harry and Ron were shocked by what Hermione said defending the two of them.

McGonagall then looked between the four of you before saying that five points would be taken from Hermione but five points would go to you, Harry, and Ron for sheer dumb luck. You were happy that you got Slytherin five more points.

The teachers began to leave when Professor Quirrell came up and said

"You o-ought to leave. B-b-before it w-w-wakes up. He."

The golden trio left but you were looking at Quirrell. Quirrell was smiling at you like usual so you turn towards the door and walked back towards the Slytherin common room.

"I warned you to be careful around her Quirrell. She is suspicious of you."

"Yes I am sorry master. I will try and be more careful around her."

You walked into the Slytherin common room when you were met by Draco.

"(y/n)! What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Draco don't worry. I just defeated a troll while saving Saint Potter's life along with two of his friends. Not that I meant to really I just wanted to see what they were doing and in the process I got us five extra points."

Draco was shocked at what you just said. He had no answer to you and just nodded his head, He was happy that you were alright. Draco then did something he didn't think he would ever do. He hugged you.

"Draco are you alright? Why are you hugging me?"

Draco seemed to realize what he was doing and let go of you.

"Sorry about that it's just that I'm happy that you are okay. I was worried about you."

It was your turned to be shocked at what Draco just told you. You smiled at Draco.

"I'm glad that you care so much for me."

Draco blushes at your statement before saying

"Well... it's late now we should head off to bed. Good Night (y/n)." Draco then begins to walk towards the boy's dorm before you say.

"Draco wait." You then went to Draco and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you. Good Night Draco. See you in the morning." You then made your way to the girl's dorm leaving a stunned Draco in the common room.

Draco finally recovered from your kiss and walked back to his dorm with the biggest smile on his face.

-Timeskip to breakfast-

You were sitting with Draco as usual. Draco was trying to get you to eat something since today was your quidditch match against Gryffindor. You knew that Draco wouldn't stop until you ate something so you ate some beacon and eggs. Just then you saw two owls fly into the Great hall. You heard Weasley say

"A bit early for mail isn't it?"

You then noticed that the two owls were in fact yours and Harry's owls. Both were holding huge packages. Terra dropped your package in front of you. You were wondering who could have given this to you when you turned towards the teacher's table and saw Terra next to Snape.

You and Draco opened package and saw that it was a Nimbus 2000. You looked over to the Gryffindor's table and saw that Harry also go a Nimbus 2000 and by the looks of it form Professor McGonagall.

-timeskip to the quidditch match-

You were flying around waiting for the Gryffindor team to come out onto the field. The Gryffindor team finally came up and you took your position on the starting field. You were across from Harry who was glaring at you. You glared back. You heard Madam Hooch say

"Alright I want a clean game. From all of you."

You and the other Slytherins smirked at her statement. Madam Hooch let the bludgers and golden snitch out. You heard someone announce this but you were focused on the snitch. Madam Hooch then threw the quaffel and the game began.

Gryffindor scored the first 20 points. You were angry to say the least and so was the other Slytherins. Flint then took a bat from one of the beaters and smacked a bludger into the Gryffindor keeper knocking him out. You smirked at this while Harry looked livid.

Slytherin then scored 20 points on their own by playing dirty. Not that you minded. Harry's broom then started to do some weird things like bucking like a bull. You watch this go on wonder what the hell was going on. You heard a bunch of Slytherins laughing at Harry and soon you where too. But just then it stopped. You and Harry then noticed the golden snitch fly by and the both of you were chasing the snitch. Everyone noticed that the two seekers were chasing after the snitch. People cheered for the both of you in hopes that either one of you would catch the snitch and win the game for their team. The snitch then did a nose dive towards the ground. You and Harry followed, neither of you wanted to give up so both of you at the last minute pulled up to avoid crashing into the ground. You and Harry were neck and neck trying to reach the snitch. Harry had his arm reached out trying to catch the snitch. You being taught quidditch by the Slytherin team did what all Slytherins do. You played aggressively and bumped harry a lot. You and Harry both had your arms reaching for the snitch. You and Harry then began to stand on your brooms reaching for the snitch. You and Harry both fell off your brooms. Harry began to look sick when he spat out some sand. You on the other hand were just getting up. You looked like you were holding something towards your chest. You opened up your hand and in your hand was the golden snitch. You then heard

"(y/n) Potter has caught the snitch. That gives Slytherin 150 points."

You then heard Madam Hooch yell

"Slytherin Wins!"

All the Slytherins were cheering while all the Gryffindors were upset. You held up the snitch to show the rest of your team. Everyone was happy and clapping at you. You were smiling and you got back on to your broom to do a victory lap with the rest of the Slytherin team.

After the game you were getting praised from everyone in the Slytherin house. You walked towards Draco after you were changed out of your quidditch uniform and you took a shower.

"Congratulations (y/n)! You won us the game." Draco said while hugging you.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by. Everyone kept praising your skill saying that you were a great seeker. Even Professor Snape came up and congratulated you.

You were eating dinner with Draco still talking about the game.

"I'm so happy for you (y/n). It seems as though you redeemed yourself after losing to Potter at flying lesson."

"He he. Yeah I'm glad that I could win the game for us."

You then heard Harry and Ron talking.

"It's alright Harry. You were really close to beating her."

"Thanks Ron."

You stopped listening to their conversation and kept talking with Draco. Until you all went back to your dorms and went to bed.

"Good night (y/n)." Draco said before pecking you on the cheek like you did before.

You blushed before pecking Draco on the cheek as well and saying

"Good night Draco. See you tomorrow."

You then went to bed super happy from today's events. You won your first quidditch match and you got kissed by Draco.

Draco was also really happy at that you kissed him again. Neither of you knew it but you both were starting to develop feelings for one another.

(A/N)- and end. Sorry for not updating yesterday but I was really tired from a day trip I did and I couldn't write this chapter til today. Hope you guys enjoyed. Only a couple of chapters left of the first year. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
7.1K 130 22
The favorite Potter, placed into Slytherin and best friends with her brothers worse enemy Draco Malfoy.
283 0 19
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. When you and Harry find out that your destinies are entwined with a dark wizards and you get enrolled at Hogwarts...