It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six

79.4K 921 21
By Kerry_x

I looked at the image, and Rosa looked back at me, she was dressed in a blue, almost see through nightee. Even though I had technically already seen her naked, this was different, she wanted to be naked. Her eyes looked lustful; her lips were parted in that irresistible I had seen her use yesterday. Another picture was of her was lying some grass with a VERY small top and skirt that was very very tight, her face looked as if it was saying ‘come and get me. If you can’. That would leave nothing to the imagination, which of course led to me getting turned on very quickly. Shit, shit, shit… shit!!! Every time I calmed down I looked at the same picture, and I would have to start the calming process all over again. Putting the pictures away, I concentrated on calming down, just as I was regaining control over myself; Rosa turned her face to my stomach, her mouth near my dick. Fuckk!!! Shoving the pictures in the very back of the book, I slipped Rosa of my knee in one swift movement, I practically ran to the bathroom. Splashing cold water onto my face, I tried to catch my breath. Looking into the mirror, my face was red, my eyes were wide and I look of utter disbelief on my face. How could one girl make me like this? The voice in my head asked.

“Jai?” I heard Rosa call from behind the door. “Are you alright?” I saw the picture again. Fuck.

“Um… Ye-Yeah.” My voice cracked. “I’ll be out in a few minutes.” I don’t know if I could look at her without seeing that image. It was going to drive me insane. Walking slowly into the kitchen, Rosa handed me a coffee. I thanked her without so much as lifting my head. She sighed.

“You saw the pictures didn’t you?” My head snapped up.

“N…no…what pictures?”

“I’m not stupid Jai, you’ve seen the playboy pictures.” With that she walked into the living room and grabbed them from the hiding place. She pushed them onto the table; I glanced again and immediately had to look away. She didn’t say anything she just watched me. Watched my reaction.

“You’re all the same.” She murmured. “You can’t look at an image like that without thinking about seeing me naked. Even though you practically have.”

“Rosa… I…”

“Whatever Jai, I got asked. How often does someone get asked to do a playboy shoot?”

“Rosa, don’t be upset please? It was just a shock.”

“Whatever.” She looked away, her face was blank.  

“Jai, can you do me a favour?”

“What is it?”

“Can you order me take out? And you if you want some?” She smiled. “Oh and by the way, you’re paying.”

“Why do I have to pay?”

“Because you’re a pervert. And since you got a look of me, it’s only fair that I get to see you naked or… you pay for dinner. I guessed you would choose the latter.” Damn, she’s good.

I sighed dramatically. “Fine.” Rosa clapped her hands together happily.

“So did you like the playboy pictures then?”

“Um… I--” Fuck, what could I say?

“It’s alright if you do. I just want to know, the magazine want to use me for the February issue, but I’m nervous y’know. No one knows about me posing for them and if I dad finds out, I think he’ll personally kill me.” She laughed a little at this.

“Well they are…um…very…nice…”

“Just nice? Or would you say sexy? Or something that you’ll think about tonight?” She winked at this. I swear my heart almost stopped.

“I…Urgh…um…I…” She laughed.

“Jai, relax, I’m playing with you.” She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled my ear to her mouth. “But if you do…” she left the sentence unfinished and pressed her body against mine for a brief second.

This girl…what the hell does she do to me. She’s driving me insane. A feeling of lust came over me. Moving away from me, she looked into my face, that mischievous smile tugging on her lips. How I wanted to kiss her, to feel her lips on mine, her body against mine instead of the brief touches I get. To wrap my hands in her hair and hold her. Seeing those pictures of her for playboy opened something inside me, this feeling that came over me. I wonder what it would be like with Rosa, I’ve only ever been with Claire. I know this sound really bad but at that second I wish Damon hadn’t came along. I loved my children to death but I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if me and Claire hadn’t gotten married. I wonder if I would’ve worked as hard and gotten that job at the university. Then I wouldn’t have met Rosa. And then I wouldn’t be feeling any of what I’m feeling now.

“So Jai, what take out do you want?” she moved out of my arms reach, going over to a dresser she pulled out menus.

“Um…I actually just want chippy or something.”

“Ah, cheapskate are we? Oh well I know a good place. So tell me what you want and I’ll go get it.”

“Err…” I said while looking through the menu “barbeque spare ribs and chips.”

“Good choice. Make yourself at home; I’ll be about half an hour.” With that she grabbed her keys and left, again I felt awkward. I decided to explore the apartment; I knew where her living room was now. Walking down the hallway I found the bathroom I was just in, which was spacious with a bath with a shower, a porcelain white toilet and sink, with dark blue towels on the racks. Walking past the bathroom, I found an empty bedroom with a double bed and dressers. I guess this is the guest bedroom. Closing the door, I reached the end of the hall, opening the door I finally found Rosa’s bedroom. The walls were a deep red, a four poster bed was in the centre of the room, and it had black drapes going along the top. The sheets were black with a red throw. The room was clean, a few clothes scattered here and there. I saw the dress she wore last night in heap near the bed. I saw a door on the other side of the room; opening it I saw it was Rosa’s own bathroom. The walls were white, and it had a walk in shower, peering into it I saw there was a handle attached to the wall. I wonder what that’s for. Leaving the bathroom I turned back into Rosa’s bedroom. Walking to her bed, I sat on it. I could smell her perfume everywhere. A light above me caught my eye, looking up I saw myself looking back. She has a mirror above her bed? Wow… I suddenly had a vision of me and Rosa in these sheets looking up and watching each other while having sex. I groaned. She was in my head now. Who knew some pictures could do this, if this was happening to me, god help the rest of the male population, I bet Hugh Hefner almost had a heart attack when he saw them.

Her wardrobe was open, again curiosity got the better of me and pushing it further open I saw all of her clothes. All different colours, all different styles, it seemed that Rosa changed the way she dressed with her mood of the day. Something was poking out of the drawer, pulling on it slightly I saw what it was… a very lacy barely there thong. Throwing it back into the drawer I stepped away quickly. Suddenly I felt like a peeping Tom. Fuck, I am a pervert. I’m not like this, something had gotten into me and I didn’t know what. Practically running into the kitchen, I tried to forget about the thong and the bed. That’s going to be hard.

I was sitting on the table; my head was resting against it. Needing a distraction, I fished out my phone. Clicking onto the home number, I waited for Claire to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Hi Claire.”

“Hey Jai! I miss you!”

“I miss you too sweetheart. How are the kids?”

“They’re fine, Damon’s playing up a little and Jenni’s is on a play date.”

“Ah, do you want me to speak to Damon? Who’s Jenni on a play date with?”

“With Hayden. They’ve become like best friends, it’s really cute. And if he keeps going, yeah I will. So what are you doing then?” I thought for a second about telling her where I actually was, but decided against it. I heard the door open and Rosa walked in. The same feeling I had in her bedroom came over me again, the urge to just hang up on Claire and fuck Rosa on the table was overwhelming. Closing my eyes I put my fingers to my lips, in a sign of to be quiet. Smiling at me, she slipped her shoes off she unwrapped the food, placing it in front of me she grabbed a chip and shoved it into my sauce and popped it into her mouth.

“Nothing, I’m just relaxing, I’ve just bought take out…” I watched as Rosa dunked another chip into the sauce and ate it slowly. Her eyes closed like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. I got hard. Groaning to myself I tried to concentrate on what Claire was saying.

“…and my mom said I should just ignore him! Can you believe her!?”

“Urgh, yeah I know. I can’t believe her…” Claire carried on with herself. I was too busy watching Rosa out of the corner of my eye.

“Um…Claire I gotta go, my food has gone cold.”

“Oh sorry Jai! Will you ring me or text me later?”

“Sure thing love. Love you”

“Love you too.” I flipped the phone shut. We didn’t say anything, we didn’t really need too. Rosa was eating her food and I was doing the same. Afterwards, Rosa made coffee.

“Jesus Rosa, how much do you drink a day?”

“Like at least five cups full. I’m a bit of a caffeine junkie! Blame my parents, not me.”

“Oh that’s not going to fly with me Rosa. You’re a big girl now. You can choose to drink that much.” She pulled her tongue out at me, setting our coffees down; she flicked me on my nose.

“Oh, you just did not.” Giggling she set off running down the hall. Running after her, I caught her around the waist, tickling her we both fell on the bed, me on top.

“Jai, stop, I can’t breathe…” She gasped after a while, rolling off her we both just lay there. Staring into the mirror, I could see us both. Rosa was slightly red faced from laughing so much, and I was smiling to myself.

“Jai?” I looked to the side of me, Rosa was leaning up slightly.

“Yeah?”

“Don’t ever tickle me again.”

“Why not?” I grinned at her.

“Because I’ll have to get you back.”

“Try it.” I started to tickle her again; she let out a low growl and pushed me onto the bed and pinned my hands above my head. Her knees were on either side of my torso and her hair fell round her shoulders, she was biting her bottom lip and her eyes looked confused. In a long slow movement she leaned down and stopped just short of my lips. A small groan escaped my throat. She was tempting me. Testing me. Seeing what my reaction would be. I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of her knowing that she’s gotten under my skin…but she’s so tempting…what would one kiss be? I just need to feel her lips once and then I can be happy…

Should I kiss her?

No, I shouldn’t…

Yes…

No…

Yes!

And with that I pressed my lips to hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
9.5K 142 14
I sat in my first period english class, my teacher grading papers or whatever it is that teachers do when you walk in. Soon the first bell rung, and...
130K 3.5K 35
Katie Williams, a 17 year old single girl with a tough life, she's in her last year of 6th form and looks after her alcoholic mum. Daniel Radford, a...