Ruthless, Lies, and Deadline...

By Dramaxxur

The Final Installment in the Lies Series. April, Diana, and Lisa are steps closer to figuring out who Black C... More

Chapter 1 Sweet Dreams Are Made of These
Chapter 2 Stuck There Aren't You?
Chapter 3 A Secret What?
Chapter 4 A Sign and a Clue.
Chapter 5 What a Surprise.
Chapter 6 We The Jury Find You
Chapter 7 Rainy Night
Chapter 8 1 Down. 1 To catch
Chapter 9 To Hear and To See.
Chapter 10 What A Gasp
Chapter 11 The Truth Shall Be Told.
Chapter 12 A Plan to Catch.
Chapter 13 What A Halloween
Epilogue

Ruthless, Lies, and Deadline- The Lies Series. Part 5

161 0 0
By Dramaxxur

Sneak Preview

She was kidnapped days before that. We didn't hear from her or anything. Then a couple days after Halloween she showed back up and I didn't know she killed Mickie until a couple days when she told me." I said to the lawyers.

"And where were you at?" He asked me. "When?" I asked him back. "When she came home. Because she said you weren't there when she came home." He said bluntly. "I was at a mental home." I said. "That's all my questions for her. I'd now like to call to the stand, Diana." He said.

I got off the stand and Diana walked up. "Do you know were she was the night of Halloween?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...