Friends But More : CAKE

By AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... More

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

5.5 -- Sit on my ass

1.7K 107 103
By AusllyMonkey

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content blah blah fucking blah. I know you guys don't like smut so you can skip this chapter c:

Calum rushed into the room and put on the lace panties and then jeans and a regular brown tee. He came out and saw Luke sitting on the couch watching football.

"Umm I'm confused, you bought pants?"

"Yep", Calum smiled--hell no. "Can I sit on your lap?"

"Haha, since when did you ask to sit on me?"

"I might make you horny"

"As long as you don't touch my dick or grind on me, I'll be okay, Calum. I am wearing only sweats after all"

"No underwear?"

"No...why the fuck are you asking?"

"No reason" Calum smiled sitting on his lap feeling his arms wrap around his waist. He put his head back on his shoulder and tilted it kissing his neck softly. Luke turned to him and began kissing him softly. (Great..now I'm horny--what was I thinking writing this)

Calum's tongue entered his mouth licking around. He began to circle his butt down slowly on Luke's dick. Luke moaned and gripped his waist. They separated for air and began kissing again. Luke's hands were placed on Cal's hips. They separated and Luke stared at the smaller boy, "do you like me, Calum?"

Calum blushed and tore his eyes away from the blondes, "yeah..." he fiddled with Luke's long fingers and looked back into his eyes smiling. Luke reached a hand up to Cal's cheek and brushed his thumb across the soft skin. "So why do you sass me around all the time?"

"Don't doubt me 'cause I tease you all the time. It doesn't change anything"

"You were bullying me the other day, you going to apologize?" Luke whispered pecking his lips softly.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Lukey"

"Good. Now kiss me", Calum titled his head up and kissed him again. He moved his tongue in and smirked at the sounds it made. He turned around and put his arms around Luke's neck. He tilted his head and moved his head closer to the blondes, making the kiss more intense.

Luke moaned loudly and began grinding his dick on Calum's butt. He cupped his ass and smiled into the kiss. Calum peeled off his shirt and Luke vice versa.

Luke moved them down on the bed and began kissing the boy harder not letting him catch a breath--he was too into it. Their heads and jaws moved at a medium pace, and Luke allowed Calum to wrap his legs around his torso. He gripped his thighs and began to slowly grind on him more, hearing Cal whimper.

"Please Luke--please fuck me", Calum whispered into Luke's wet lips. Luke sighed heavily, "please...please do it"

"You sure?" Luke detached their lips looking into his lustful eyes.

"Lukey!!"

Luke stood up and unbuttoned his pants leaving him in his boxers. He laid back on Calum and moved their lips together. His hands moved to his button and popped it off slowly pulling them off throwing them across the room. Luke's eyes widened seeing his white lace panties.

"Fucking hell Calum", Luke moved his back against the headboard and pulled Calum on top of him kissing him roughly. He wasted no time grinding into him hard. He took his boxers off and slowly took off Calum's panties. He quickly searched in the drawer finding a condom and lube.

"Okay, I'm going to prepare you--Calum...ugh--okay, please please tell me if I'm hurting you...if I am, I'll stop and wait till you're ready. I don't want to--I don't want to hurt you again, and if I do-"

"Luke, shh, it's alright..I trust you", Calum laid down on the bed and watch as Luke put the condom on. He smiled and bit his lip to stop. He didn't want Luke to see how excited he was.

Luke put a large amount of lube on his fingers and pushed them into Calum's hole, "you alright?"

Calum hummed and closed his eyes with a crimson blush on his cheeks. Before he knew he felt Luke slowly entering him. He squealed and the blonde panicked, "fuck!"

"No, Lukey, I was surprised is all--do you think you can control yourself once you get really horny?"

"I don't know and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you"

Luke moved in fully and pulled out slowly breathing out slowly. "You can go a little faster than that"

"Calum...."

"Faster"

Luke began to move in and out faster and Calum began moaning and his head went back; nails digging into the bed.

Luke kept Cal in place by having his hands on his hips. His lip was caught in between his teeth and his heart began to beat faster. "Fuck," he whispered.

Calum pushed Luke down on the bed and began riding him. He moved his hips slowly and watch the blonde moan loudly under him. Luke attached their lips as Calum slid up and down on Luke's dick.

"LUKE!!!!" Calum threw his head back panting and yelling loudly. Luke grabbed Calum's dick and began pumping it. Soon enough they both cumed and they were now a pile of goo.

They breathed heavily and laid the opposite way on the bed. All you heard was heavy breathing. Calum turned to Luke and began kissing him lightly. He brushed his stubble as they kissed slowly. Luke moaned softly and wrapped his arms around his shoulders pulling him into him. They removed their lips for air and began kissing slowly again.

After a few minutes of kissing they stopped and cuddled into each other. "That was so amazing"

"It was", Luke responded kissing Calum's head, "it felt different..it felt different from having sex with the other girls"

Calum blushed and dug his head into his bare chest. "You make me feel things, Luke. You make me feel things I never felt before"

Luke smiled down at him. "Same"

They both fell asleep with nice dreams basking in each other's warmth.

--

Luke enters Ashton's flat. "Ash..?". Ashton stumbled and quickly turns the channel. "What the fuck?!" Luke starts laughing, "why were you watching that pony show? My little cousin watches that! What's your favorite pony???" He teases.

"I actually like Rainbow Dash! She's so cute and- uhh so what are you doing here?"

"I need some advice"

"On your little doughnut?"

"That'd be the one", Luke pointed.

"What is it?"

"We had sex the other day..."

"And?"

Luke huffed, "ever since--my feelings for him got 10x worse. I can't move without thinking about him. I can't do shit without his lips or his fucking doe eyes popping in my mind."

"Aww" Ashton tilted his head.

"Shut up, this is serious as fuck"

"Ugh--okay--umm, do you think you're in love with him or that is just because you had sex with him?"

"I don't know what love feels like!! If I knew I wouldn't be asking for advice"

"The big question is do you love him or not? Luke you just know"

"I hate when people say that because how do I know"

"If you don't know then you're not in love, okay?"

"Alright..well I gotta go now."

"When is Calum going back home?"

Luke sighed and brushed a hand through his hair, "uhh, in 2 weeks but I'm going to ask if he can stay longer"

"Okay, baiiii"

"I'll let you get back to your ponies"

::

Luke opened his door and saw Calum sitting on the couch eating noodles from a big bowl. His clothes were Luke's so he was practically drowning in them.

"Hey..." Luke smiled at him.

"Hi" Calum blushed smiling as well.

"What're you watching?"

"Asian Drama"

"Cool...what do you think about staying another week or 2?"

"I can't" Calum sighed.

"Why?"

"My dad and mom miss me. You do realize I still have parents right? They keep bugging me about when I'm coming home. They wouldn't allow me to stay longer"

"They're so selfish"

"Luke you're beautiful"

"Thanks...haha"

He sat next to him on the couch and rested his hand on his thigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 37
❝I don't want you! And I definitely don't want you as my fucking soulmate!❞ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ➳➳➳➳ Top! Luke Bottom! Cally ©July 2015 Aus...
142K 4.8K 25
❝How 'bout you let me fuck you in the bathroom?❞ The dark cerulean possessive eyes are glued to his soft brown ones. ❝No,, Lucas...
4.6K 251 41
"Luke, come on, you need blood. I gave you permission to drink from me, didn't I?" "Cal, no...I'll turn...into a monster..." He sighed. "So what?" I...
85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...