The Mixed Breed (GirlxGirl)

By Mzcece1516

A half werewolf, half vampire 16 year old girl was an outcast to the world. With a rivalry going on between t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

3K 90 3
By Mzcece1516

"Um hello? I said who are you?" She asked again. "Um, I'm uh Skyla" "Well uh Skyla, what are you doing in my backyard....naked?"

I looked down noticing that I was completely naked sitting in the bushes. Well I guess today is the day that I was going to die, at least It won't be from my family, I wouldn't dare give them the satisfaction. "Ah! Shit, what the hell?!" I yelled from the sudden strike of pain in my arm. She bit me! Bitch. I extended my fangs pulling her arm up and bit into her as well. I heard her yelp from it but she didn't pull away, she tasted really good. The taste of candy and juice filled my mouth which was weird, the smell was unbelievable. I haven't actually drank from a vampire before, I never knew they had blood in them, well like I said before I knew nothing about them.

I enjoyed the bonding we were having even though I didn't know this girl. I felt full and pulled away, she did the same from my arm. 'Wow that was crazy' I thought to myself. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until she decided to speak. "Damn, you taste pretty good for a vampire." She said while smirking at me which I got to say was kind of sexy. "I could say the same for you." Giving a smirk back to her. She stood up helping me up along the way which I didn't need since her delicious blood gave me the boost I've been looking for.

She scanned my body with her green eyes smiling the whole time. I glanced down and covered myself with my hands as much as I could and ran behind a tree. "Aw don't cover up beauty, it's meant to be seen." She said seductively. "Not this type of beauty!" I defended. She got closer and closer making me back up until I hit something hard behind me, 'Damn it tree! You would get in my way wouldn't you?!' I panicked in my mind.

By the time she was at least two inches away and I didn't have anywhere to go. She put both her hands on the tree next to my head blocking me in. "W-what are y-you doing?" I asked. She was getting closer and closer getting ready to close the gap between us. I felt her breath on my lips, I closed my eyes preparing for the kiss that would be my first one. "Why aren't you with the dining hall with the others?" I opened my eyes from the sudden question and I pouted from the disappointment.

"Wait what?" I asked. "Well I mean i didn't know you were a vampire and there's a meeting going on so why aren't you there?"

"Well..I..um" I stuttered. "Well I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be there either, that's why i'm not there ha." She laughed. I felt confused at first from her calmness out of all this, maybe she doesn't know about me. This is to weird, I need to get the hell out of here. "Well I guess I should be going." I started to turn and walk away, "Wait don't go, can I at least know your name?" She asked. I hesitated for a moment before speaking, "Skyla, Skyla Richardson" Her eyes widened, I'm guessing she's heard about me, well get prepared for the worse. "Oh my god that's such a pretty name! My name is Tristey." She said. I was shocked that she wasn't ripping me to shreds by now..not that I was complaining or anything. "Uh thanks, I like your name to" She smiled at me giving me a chill i don't know why, I barely knew this chick.

"Please don't leave, I don't have anyone to hang out with right now because of that stupid meeting so I was wondering if... you could hang with me for awhile?" I thought of saying no but I have a feeling she's not going to take that for an answer. "Um sure"

We walked around her little town, well it's not exactly little...It's huge! Even the wolves side isn't this big, it's amazing. "You seem very amazed by everything we pass, it's like you don't even live here." She laughed. I wanted to say I didn't but that wouldn't exactly seem smart would it? I wanted to know more about the vampire world and how to tame the thirst. "So, how did you handle being a vampire?" She seemed puzzled from my question. "I'm not sure what you mean?" "Well I mean, when you were little, how did you control your thirst?..you know..for blood?" She still looked confused still but still explained. "Well from what I remember, It was a feeling that I could barely contain. I was sitting in my room under my covers biting my pillow trying my best not to go attack someone, my parents didn't exactly pay that much attention to me because I wasn't exactly drinking any blood at the time and I was dying. I always hated the thought of killing someone but it had to be done. So next thing I knew, I was running through the woods chasing a little eight year old girl. It took merely thirty seconds to drain all the blood from her body. I was so caught up in my thirst that I didn't even think about how old she was, her family, they put up missing signs for her till this day. So every time I feel the need to attack, I just picture the little dead corpse that is laying at the bottom of the ocean right now." "You dumped her in the ocean?" "I had to, I couldn't bury her because I knew I would feel the need to dig her back up and take her to her parents house so at least they would know what had happened to her instead of having hope that she was still alive." "Well...why didn't you just set her body on fire?" I asked. "Because...I don't know, I just couldn't. I guess since I lost someone that I really cared about the same way, I wouldn't want to do the same to another." "Well how do you feed then?" I asked. "I do go feed but only on my own terms,not when I can't control myself." I was so interested in what she was saying, I didn't notice the pack of vampires coming my way.

"Oh looks like the meeting is over." She said. 'Shit!' I started panicking, what if they notice something was different about me? I really got to get the hell out of here. "Well um it was nice hanging with you but I think it's time for me to go." I suggested trying my best not to show like I was about to pee my pants if I don'y leave right now. "Are you leaving so soon? We were just getting to know each other." This chick is really going to get me killed isn't she.

"Hey Tristey!" Shit attracted someones attention already! "Oh hey gel, what's up?" "Hey me and Meagan were going hunting later on tonight, you want to come?" "Sure sounds great" The boy looked at me and stopped smiling, well I guess he figured me out. "Whose your little friend?" I guess not. "Oh this is Sky, we met earlier today. The little minks was sneaking around my backyard naked." Okay one, when did my name become Sky? Two, did she just call me a minks? And three, what the hell, did she really have to give all the details? "Oh really now? To bad I wasn't there" He gave me a little wink..ew. "Nice try gel, she's mine" Since when did I become hers? "Aw to bad, she's really the quiet type huh?" "Yeah, she has to warm up to you I guess, hey Sky you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts from the call of my name. "Oh huh?" "I said are you okay?" "Oh yeah I'm fine...I really need to go." She seemed hurt but didn't argue this time. As I was turning away, her friend was already in front of me making me scream, they really enjoy doing that don't they? "Your leaving?" "No!....I mean yes...I..I just need to get home." I said. "Oh, well let us walk you home then." "Oh thank you but no its okay I'm fine." "Well, will you at least join us for hunting tonight?" "Um no sorry I have something to do sorry." With that he stepped aside and let me go. I started walking fast towards the forest until I heard a females voice behind me.

"Hey Gel, Tristey, what's up?" The Unknown girl said. "Hey Meg, you getting ready for tonight?" Gel said. "Yep!...Hey Tristey what's wrong? You okay?" Meg asked. "Yeah..." Tristey said in a low voice. I started to feel real bad for hurting her feelings so I turned back around to face a red head girl less than two inches away from my face. I yelped, they GOT to stop doing that seriously. "Got to stop doing what?" How did she know what I said in my head? "Because I can read your mind" She said. "Whoa you can?" I asked. "Yep" She smiled. Wow, I didn't know vampires could do that. "Yeah we sure can. Didn't you know that?" "Can you please stop that and well um." "Meg this is Sky, she's a friend of mines." Tristey said. "Sky? Oh okay nice to meet you Sky" She stuck out her hand and I hesitantly shook it slowly. "Nice to meet you to.." I said with my voice shaky. "Your really pretty Sky" Meg said. "Uh thanks, you are to" She really is though, are all vampires this damn sexy? "Why yes we are, we tend to become VERY attractive through out the years. You seem very new to this Sky." Meg said. "Oh no I just um well uh...Didn't I say stop reading my thoughts? Is that what the rest of you were doing this whole time?" I started to worry. "No, it's just Meg that has the ability to do that." Gel said. "Oh okay" Wow that's so cool. "Well since you said you were going I guess I'll see you later then Sky." Tristey said without looking at me. "Oh but you can't leave, I was about to ask you guys if you wanted to go get some ice cream. I hear they got the new blood topping for it." Meg said being excited. They all agreed and started walking away. I don't know why but my mouth started watering from the thought and my fangs extended. Meg turned around and saw me, "Sky! Are you coming?" I hesitated but the thirst was so unbearable i started running towards then and ended up next to them in a millisecond. "Sure"

We ate the ice cream, went to the movies, went to dinner and stopped by the park. We were playing on the monkey bars and sliding down the poles. I haven't had this much fun before, not even with my human friends. No one was disrespecting me, beating me, cursing at me, no one was hurting me period. I finally felt a little bit of happiness from these vampires believe it or not. "So you have fun today Sky?" Gel said. "Are you kidding? This was the best day of my life. I wish I could have more like this everyday." "Well you could, you want to hang out again tomorrow?" Meg asked. "Sure" I said with a smile on my face. "So how old exactly are you guys?" I asked being curious. "Well to be exact, I'm 107 years old, Meg's 103 and Tristey is 100." My mouth hit the floor and eyes became bigger from his answer. "How old are you Sky?" Meg asked. "Well um I'm 16" "Wow! your so young" Meg said. "That's cute" Gel said. "Whatever haha, So do you guys give each other nicknames or just me?" I asked. "Why of course we gave each other nicknames, what do you think we been using this whole time?" Gel said. "My real name is Miguel but we use Gel for short." "Mines is Meagen, Meg for short" "Well what about Tristey?" I asked taking a glance at her. "She doesn't like us giving her a nickname" Gel said. Well that sure is convenient isn't it. "What's your real name Sky?'' "Skyla" They were quiet for minute before speaking "That's real cute Sky" They both said in unison.

Tristey's been ignoring me all night and it's really been bothering me, maybe I could talk to her later. "Well we'll see you guys later, come on Gel. Nice hanging with you Sky." "Thanks, you to" In the blink of an eye they were gone. We were left alone and dawn was approaching. "Well I guess it's time you should be heading home Skyla." She said right before turning away. "Wait! Tristey what's been up with you?" I asked. "Nothing.." "Don't lie to me please" There was a awkward silence before she spoke "Skyla....Do you not like me?" She asked. "Wait what?" I asked trying to make sure if i heard her right. "I said do you not like me?" She asked again. I was lost for words from her question, did I do something that made her believe this? "No I do like you, why would you think otherwise?" I asked. "Well I mean...Earlier you were trying your hardest to go home and you seemed uncomfortable when it was just me but when those two came, you stayed and enjoyed yourself. I was just wondering if I was wanted around." She explained. I felt the guilt fill me up with every word she said, I wanted to tell her everything because I feel the need to for some reason, anything to make that frown turn upside down. "No Tristey I really do like you, I just have very strict parents and I'm sure they are worried where I am right now but I did have a good time with you today." I showed her a grin that made her do the same. My heart fluttered and chills ran down my spine all at the same time. A part of me was speaking to me and I knew what it was saying, 'Shit I don't believe this' I thought to myself. "Well I got to get going but I hope to see you tomorrow again Skyla." She said. "You bet"

I was running through the woods from where I came from until I crossed the line into the werewolves side. the whole time i was running I was thinking yet panicking to myself about how I just mated with a vampire, how am I going to break this to my uncle?

I showed up in my backyard with a bunch of wolves surrounding my house. Shit! I've been so caught up in all that's happened today that I completely forgot about the plan to have me assassinated tonight. I hid behind a tree trying my best not to make any noise. They all started moving in towards the house and there stood my two uncles and aunts, fucking traitors. "Go ahead, show no mercy." My uncle Mike said. With that they all ran into the house searching for me, dumb asses didn't even check to see if I was home.

I just stood there lost in my own thoughts about how my own family would actually go through with this, if they really had any balls they would come after me on their own. I hadn't noticed that tears were strolling down my face once again from the thought of it, no one loves me. The tears came harder from that thought. I made a mistake of sobbing quietly making one of the wolves sniffing around my house to look up towards my direction. 'Shit' A loud howl was brought from the wolf letting the others know where I was. I turned and ran as fast as I could the opposite direction. I didn't think twice about shifting which is what I did.

Within seconds I was running on all fours trying my best not to slow down for any reason. I was heading towards the vampire's side which I knew they wouldn't pass. I sniffed the familiar air and knew I was close but a huge pain in my right leg caused me to trip and get flown to the nearest tree making me whine in pain. I looked over to my leg and saw that it was bit into from what I knew was from my aunt Joan from the blood in her teeth that she licked off. I tried my best to get up and run using three legs but it was a failure move. I was tackled into the ground by another wolf and it bit down into my ribs causing me to scream in pain. They all closed in on me as I struggled up get up once more. I wasn't going down without a fight, i'll take one of these bastards with me if it comes down to that. I stood in a fighting stance ready for whatever was going to come at me. One wolf pounced at me baring his teeth, I hopped up baring mines scratching and biting at each other until he fell to the ground and I chewed out his throat in a matter of seconds. I angered the other wolves from the loss of the wolf. They all pounced at me at the same time but I dodged them and made a run for it with all the strength I had left.

Flashbacks of the good time I had earlier with Miguel, Meagen and Tristey and how that might have been the only time I got of happiness. The footsteps were getting closer and closer each step, my vampire inside couldn't heal due to the strength I was using to run. I saw the line for the vampire world and in a matter of seconds I had crossed it. I slowed down thinking that I was safe now that they weren't allowed to come on this side until they kept running at full speed towards me passing the line. "What the hell!" I yelled. I turned limping trying to run again but I was to late. I was grabbed by the other leg and thrown down while other wolves were attacking my arms and body. I had noticed that I had turned back into my human form. I shrieked in pain from all the bites and scratches coming at me from all over. My screams filled the air as blood poured down my body, it was getting hard to breath and my vision was burying. 'This is it' I thought to myself while I laid there accepting my fate until one of the wolves were thrown off me, then another, then another. I laid there unable to move as I watched Miguel, Meagen and Tristey fight off the wolves.

They were out numbered, I wanted to help but the life was slowly draining from me as I layed there still on the cold ground filled with my blood. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming my way then out of nowhere there were over hundreds of vampires standing in front of me. Some blocked looking as if they were protecting me while the others charged at the remaining wolves, biting into them draining their blood, tearing them to shreds. It was a mini war going on in front of me all because of me. Tristey appeared at my side cupping my face with tears and fury in her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked. I opened my mouth to speak but blood replaced my words and she grabbed my top half and hugged me into her. "Drink my blood" She said. 'What?!' I thought to myself. "It'll help you heal, please hurry" She said as she exposed her neck to me. I smelled the blood in her and became very thirsty out of nowhere. I felt warm from the comfort of my mate holding me offering her blood to me.

I heard a low growl, I turned a little and saw a grayish black wolf staring at us. 'Uncle John' I thought to myself. 'Is she your mate?' He asked through his mind link 'Yes' was all I said to him before turning back to her. He looked up at her and I heard another low growl but that's when I realised it was coming from Tristey. She was warning him not to come any closer or she'll kill him within a second. I heard his steps back up and fade into the woods.

I focused onto my mates neck letting my vampire instincts kick in extending my fangs and biting into her neck. The blood shot straight into my mouth filling me up with the sweet taste. I could quickly feel my energy and strength regaining inside of me, the wounds healing up on me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. Within minutes I was on my feet helping her up, the wolves had retreated onto their side of the line leaving the dead corpse of wolves behind.

I scanned the corpses and saw the dead body of my Aunt Joan. A spark of hurt hit me but was quickly replaced with happiness, karma's a bitch isn't it. I turned and saw all the vampires that fought gather the dead bodies of the other vampires and some others started gathering the dead bodies that the wolves transformed back into. "Skyla?" I turned and saw Tristey walking towards me with Miguel and Meagen following behind with their mouths and hands filled with blood. "Are you okay now?" I scanned everybody and a small smile came on my face from the sight "Yeah I'm good" "You sure?" Meg and Gel asked at the same time. "Yep" "What was that all about?" Meg asked. "Nothing, Thank you so much." I said. Tristey hugged me tight and I returned the hug with as much force. "No need to thank us, we stick together." She said with a grin. I guess this is my new family then huh? I have no problem what so ever with it. I just wonder how I'm going to keep this secret about who I am and who Tristey is to me.

Finished with this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1K 41
Book 1 of 'I Need Your Help' Jane was just a normal 16 year old, high school girl. She had friends and good grades along with her loving family. But...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
246K 5.9K 26
Last published: April 6 Finished Jessie was rejected by her family, and held in captivity for 12 years. Then she is rescued by her mate, Malaki. But...
101K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...