His Mark On Me

By MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... More

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"

7.6K 396 36
By MrsCassey

8/26/2015

Chapter 17 Free Day/Day One

Ebony:

I walked down to the kitchen smiling as my stomach started growling from the smell of food. Just like he promised Jaiden was in the kitchen cooking us dinner. I stood in the door way admiring his back side, I loved the way the muscles in his arms flexed as he would pick up an item and the way his body shook as he steered whatever was in that pot.

"Like what you see?" He called over his shoulder.

"I like what I smell." I moved closer and took a peek over his shoulder. "Um I love spaghetti."

"So do I, sit down while I make our plates."

I moved over to the table and waited for him to finish up. A lot of things were running through my mind. I needed to figure out were I was going after I left here. I also needed to come to terms again that i am in this on my own.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaiden sat my plate down in front of me. The delicious smell made me smile, not only did he make spaghetti but he also made a salad and garlic bread.

"Nothing." I gave him a fake smile.

He shook his head. "Please tell me." He sat down next to me.

"Is this considered day one?"

"No." He took a bite of his food.

"So today is a free day?"

"Yes." He gave me another short answer. He put down his fork and turn so he was facing me, grabbing my hands he pulled them to his chest. "Are you changing your mind?"

"No, I just wanted to know. Your heart is beating fast."

He smiled. "It's because I was scared you had changed your mind." He kissed my knuckles. "Please eat and feed our baby."

My heart fluttered at the word our. There is no our, only a mine but I'll let him enjoy this moment. We ate in silence and I closed my eyes sucking in a noodle, I glanced up and saw Jaiden looking at me.

"What?"

"I love you Ebony."

I smiled contemplating on weather I should say it back or not. "I love you too." He leaned forward and kissed me, with so much passion i had almost forgotten my name. Thank God this was not considered as day One.

Day 1

I woke up to the feel of tingles all over my body, I smiled knowing where they were coming from. Last night after dinner I was feeling pretty tired, and wanted to lay down. Jaiden had walked me upstairs to the master bedroom and told me to let him know if I needed anything, so before he could walk away I asked him to join me. All I wanted was to feel him next to me, and to hold me. I know it's not forever but nothing lasts forever right? You know those love songs were they talk about falling all over in love with that person everyday? This is how I'm feeling with Jaiden, he will be the only man I will ever truly love. Last night he took me into his arms and I placed my head on his beating heart. We didn't say anything but I know we were both thinking something.

"Ebony, do me a favor." He kissed the top of my head.

"What is it?"

"Please don't go back to where Reid found you. One day my wolf is going to take over and he will come there to find you and my pup."

My plans to return to South Carolina was now a no go. I had made up my mind to return to my apartment and my job back at the diner but now it will all have to change. "Okay."

Last night I had agreed because it was not the time to argue, but after thinking about it all night I told myself that it was home and I will be returning to it. I had some what of a family there and it the time came a pack was near by. Bringing up my hand I traced Jaiden's face with my finger, when I got to his lips he smiled. "Were you awake this whole time?" I moved my hand but he grabbed it in his.

"Don't stop, I like it." He placed my hand back on his face.

"So, are we staying in bed all day?" My fingers traced his face.

"Well considering we don't want anyone to know your here. What ever we do, will be done in this house."

"Day one right?"

"We can start tomorrow."

"Jaiden"

"Right day one." He turned us so my back was on the bed, hovering over me he brought his lips down to mines. The kiss started off soft and than turned ruff and hot. My hands roamed all over his body, finding the waist ban of his boxers. Squeezing his butt he smiled against my lips moving down to my neck making me moan, leaning back his eyes turned black as he grabbed my shirt and ripped it down the middle with his claws. He growled as he leaned down taking one of my breast in his mouth and started sucking, I grabbed the back of head loving the feel of his tongue.

"Jaiden, Jaiden are you in here?" A male voice called from down stairs. I knew that voice very well, it was his beta Mark.

"Shit." Jaiden cursed jumping off the bed, he come around and helped me sit up and tossed me his shirt to put on since mines laid ripped on the floor.

"Does Mark know i'm here?" I pulled his shirt over my head and than sighed as it snugged my stomach stopping mid way.

"Sorry baby." Jaiden laughed trying to pull it down some more. "Mark can keep a secret." Taking my hand he opened the bed room door and paused as Mark stood in the hall. I moved behind Jaiden as Marks eye widen in shock

"Ebony."

"Hi Mark." I gave a nervous wave.

"I thought you were missing. Have you been here this whole time?"

"No Reid found me and brought me back yesterday." I stayed hidden behind Jaiden still.

"I know your pregnant Ebony." He smiled at me.

I let out a deep breath in relief as I stepped off from behind Jaiden, Mark moved towards me and pulled me into his arms giving me a hug. "You look good Eb."

"Okay that's enough." Jaiden growled and pulled me back towards him. "Did you need something?"

"Theirs a problem at the pack house that needs your attention." Mark scratched the back of his head.

"Okay let me put on some clothes and than we can go." I grabbed my clothes and started pulling them on.

"It's good to have you back." Mark told me.

"I'm only here for a couple of days." I replied, Mark looked over at Jaiden, I could tell they were having a conversation in their mind link.

"That's to bad, I hope to see you again before you leave." Mark kissed my forehead before tuning to go back down stairs.

"This shouldn't take very long, I promise. We will be finishing that, so get some rest." Jaiden advised kissing me on the lips before walking out the door.

Jaiden

We walked in silence to the pack house, Mark had told me Natalie was causing a scene looking for me. I know I have been M.I.A for over twenty four hours but I wasn't expecting for her to destroy my office. My desk was pushed up against the wall the furniture was all turned over and files were every where. "What the fuck?" I yelled as Natalie's head snapped up, she was sitting on the floor in the corner.

"Where have you been?" She jumped to her feet. "I have been trying to get a hold of you and you have been ignoring me."

"I need some time to myself."

"Time, really? I have been planning this wedding all by myself hoping that you would at least show up to help." She yelled.

"I told you we didn't need a big wedding, we can do a simple ceremony here on the land." I pushed my desk back into the right spot.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Natalie started crying. "I love you so much and all I want to do is have a wedding and marry the man I love but I get this feeling that you don't want this."

I held my head in my hands now was not the time for this. "I have a lot going on with the pack right now, Natalie."

"Than let me help you. I am going to be your wife their Luna and one day the mother of your pups, please let me help you."

When she said that I thought about Ebony, my mate and the mother of my pup. I also thought about how I was wasting precious time here having this conversation with Natalie. "Look Nat, Just give me a couple of days and I promise i'm all yours." I hated saying it but it was true.

"My parents want us to come over for dinner tonight." She wiped her eyes.

"Tell them we'll reschedule." She shook yes and when she stood and walked towards me I backed away knowing I still have Ebony's scent on me. Natalie had a look of hurt on her face from the rejection. "Sorry I just need to shower." I took a look at my torn apart office. "Clean this mess up." I told her as I walked out of my office.

Walking back to the cabin Mark caught up to me and walked back with me. "Go a head and ask." I told him knowing he wants to know what Ebony meant by a couple of days.

"Why is she leaving J?"

"We both feel that it will be safe for both her and the baby. You already know that danger they are in and we both agree that we would rather they were away safe and alive than here and dead."

"We can protect them."

"Reid said the same thing and no we can't. I don't know who this man is or what he looks like. We could be standing next to him at the store and not even know it. I'm not chancing that Mark."

"Eb's ok with this?"

"We both are." We kept walking and I signed smelling another scent in the house with Ebony.

Ebony

"Reid." I hugged him as I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns to make breakfast. "You hungry?"

"Always, where's J?" He took a seat at the breakfast bar and watched me as I started cooking.

"Mark came by, he had to leave to go take care of some pack business."

"So what do you have planned today since you only have six days left." Reid asked sounding sarcastic.

"If your going to act like a mister grumpy pants than you can go right back outside the door."

Reid started laughing at me. "Mr grumpy pants Hun? Here I thought I was the big bad wolf."

I just stuck my tongue out at him and continued my cooking. "What are your plans for this beautiful day?"

"Well I wanted to spend some time with my best friend, maybe go catch a movie, it's been a while since I've been out."

"Sorry, I plan to lay low while I'm here." I felt a hard kick in my stomach and doubled over.

Reid rushed over to me and placed one hand on my stomach and another on my back. "Are you okay?"

"Yea that was a strong kick, I've never had one like that." I rubbed my stomach.

"May I?" Reid asked and I shook my head yes, he placed his hand on my stomach and closed his eyes and started rubbing it. "Do you know the sex of the pup?"

"No."

He started smiling at me. "Do you want to know?"

"No, but you can tell the sex just by rubbing my stomach?"

"It's a gift that my mother had and it passed to me. if you ever want to know I can tell you, also it is a very healthy and strong pup."

He rubbed my stomach again and I started to laugh. "You are full of surprises Reid."

"Am I interrupting something." Jaiden stood in the door way with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I felt a pain and Reid was helping me." I looked over at J and his eyes were black.

"Are you okay?" He rushed over to me and touched my stomach.

"I'm fine the baby just kicked me that's all." I smiled at him trying to calm him down. "I'm fine J really." He nodded his head and walked me over to a chair basically telling me to sit down and stay put. He walked over to the stove and continued cooking my food. "Was everything okay? I noticed him look over at Mark, they were hiding something from me. God I hope we didn't have another attack.

"Every things fine." He took the bacon out of the pan.

"Reid knows the sex of the baby, but I told him not to tell me. He can tell you when I leave if you want to know."

"No, I thinks it's best if I don't. Mark can you redirect boarder patrol from this area."

"What about security for this area?" Mark asked Jaiden.

"I'll take care of it." Reid stood and pulled off his shirt. "It's been a while since I had a good run." I averted my eyes as Jaiden let out a growl at Reid. "Chill bro I know she's taken." He grabbed a piece of bacon and left out the back door.

We were all quiet and Mark cleared his throat "Well I guess I will leave you two alone." He kissed the top of my head and left.

Jaiden fixed me a plate of food and sat it down in front of me. "Did we have another attack?" It was killing me not knowing what was going on.

"What? No baby."

"If we did would you tell me?"

"Yes, I would tell you so you and our pup would be safe."

"Okay, but I know something is wrong with you, I can feel it."

"Baby, all of this is stressful, just please don't worry about it. Come here." He held out his hand and I took it. Pressing a button on the stereo he pulled me into his arms. A slow song started to play as we moved to the music. "Nothing else is going to interrupt us today." He kissed the top of my head. "I want cherish every moment I we have together." He kissed my lips and than down to my neck. "I want you." He whispered as he led me upstairs back to our bedroom. "I told you we were going to finish where we left off this morning."

I woke up and looked over at Jaiden still sound asleep, the things that beast does to my body will have me smiling for days. Sliding out of bed I took one last look at him, happy that I didn't disturb him, he has a lot on his plate and me being here is adding to it. I turned on the shower and let the warm water wash my body. "Six days, that's how many we have left here with daddy." I rubbed soap over my stomach and prayed that these days go slow. Jaiden was still sleep hen I got out of the bathroom, tossing on a summer dress I remembered Reid was going to patrol this area. Stepping out side I stood on the back patio looking for him. A small grey and black wolf soon emerge from the woods running towards me, I knew instantly that it wasn't Reid, turning to run back into the house I froze in place.

"Ebony, is that you?"

I turned my head and came face to face with the now human forum. "Hi Janae."

****I know it's been a long time but I an back to writing. Thank you all for being patient with me. Please vote and Comment.****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
1.6M 41.2K 27
Aviana was raised in a city by a small family. It started with her mother, father, big brother and her. Now it's just her and her father. Knowing no...
7.4K 938 63
Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. Everyone had teased him about when he fin...
204K 8.3K 44
Each year, a full red moon illuminates the sky, and every werewolf who hasn't found their mate is thrown out of the pack; forced to live the life of...