Transformers One-Shots! (Acce...

By Bumblemus_Prime

Just a place to stick any ideas I have for a plot. Who knows? Maybe I'll even write a book using a plot in h... More

Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgia
This Is Halloween
Bully
Bully (Continued With Different P.O.V's)
You Rise Only to Fall
Don't be Afraid
Sick
World So Cold
Gym Class
A Friend Returns
Counting Stars
One Week
Failing to Save You (TFP & WaW)
Home
A Thousand Years
Deck The Halls
Family Business
Dream
Countdown
Some "Guys" Jumped You Under the Bridge
Requests (please do that here)
Talks
Is This How it's Supposed to End?
"Like a Million Optics Set in Carbon..."
Sick, Part 2
Adventures in Camping

Miko

6.9K 141 244
By Bumblemus_Prime

"Hey, Doc-Bot!"

Ratchet sighed, having been called that 20 times already in the past hour.

"What, Miko?" he asked, impatient.

"Look!"

Ratchet humored her, turning to the young Asian girl.

"Made ya look!" she said, pointing at him and laughing, then ran off.

Ratchet sighed, rolling his optics as he turned to what he was previously doing. To him, Miko had become more irritating recently. He didn't know if it was a phase humans went through-Puberty, they called it, he had looked it up once-or if something was actually bothering her and she was unsuccessfully trying to hide it. But something made him think that he wasn't the only one who noticed Miko's behavior.

A loud crash erupted from the next room, followed by a splat, and another crash. And then a loud beep.

::MIKO!::

....Something like that.

Miko ran out of the room where the incident happened, and ran up the catwalk. The scout was on her heels the entire time, except Bumblebee wasn't his usual colors; he was covered in every color you could think of. Miko hid under the couch to avoid Bumblebee's death glare.

A smile spread across Ratchet's faceplate as he watched. Bumblebee caught sight of him.

::Don't you dare laugh:: he threatened, jabbing a digit in Ratchet's chassis.

"Okay, okay, I won't," Ratchet said, putting his servos up in surrender. Bumblebee whirred in satisfaction, before looking back to the couch that Miko was taking refuge under. Her head was visible, and she was trying to hold in her laughter, but failing.

"Ha! That worked better than I expected it to!" she laughed. "That was hilarious, Ratch, you should've been there to watch!"

::I'm not laughing,:: Bumblebee's optics narrowed. Ratchet chuckled at the scout's behavior, earning a glare.

"Hey. I wasn't laughing at your new...paint job," Ratchet said defensively.

"At who's new paint job?" Raf asked as he and Jack walked in.

"We heard a crash. We were on the roof, so it took us a minute to get-woah," Jack said, catching sight of Bumblebee.

"Bee! What happened?" Raf asked. Bumblebee pointed to Miko, silent.

"What'd you do?" Raf asked, looking to her.

"I got as much paint as I could and dumped it on him as he walked by," she shrugged. Raf facepalmed.

::Ratchet...how am I going to get this off? I'm red, blue, orange, green, pink, white, brown...:: Bumblebee trailed off as he realized there were a lot more colors that he didn't want to name.

"We'll figure something out later. Miko, I have something for you to do," Ratchet said, beckoning her over. She walked over to the rail of the catwalk, before being handed a mop.

"Go mop up the paint before it dries-" he didn't have time to finish, before he heard a loud bang from the same room the paint spill was. Ratchet shoved the mop into her hands and hurriedly walked over.

Optimus was lying face-first into the paint puddle, he had slipped on it because it hadn't fully dried yet. He lifted his helm, and Ratchet tried not to laugh for the second time that day. Miko, Raf, Jack, and Bumblebee appeared next to him, and luckily succeeded at holding back their laughter. Bumblebee just had a look of sympathy on his faceplate.

Optimus's faceplate was covered with multiple colors; his electric blue optics standing out against them. He slowly got up, and Ratchet snickered when Optimus's chassis was decorated in different colors as well.

"Ratchet? How did paint get there?"

"Ask Miko," Ratchet muttered, glaring at her. Miko only smiled innocently.

"Two birds with one stone. Yes!" he heard her whisper.

"Just mop before Arcee or Bulkhead meet the same fate when they return," Ratchet muttered.

"YES SIR!" Miko said loudly, saluting him. She ran over to Optimus.

"Can I start by mopping the paint off your face?"

Optimus gave her a blank stare.

"No," he said simply.

"Awww..."

Optimus slowly got up from the floor, stepping over the puddle and walking toward the group of bots. He tried rubbing the paint off his faceplate, but he ended up with a colorful servo and a smeared faceplate instead. Miko smirked, before taking out her iPod and putting in some earbuds, and a song form Slash Monkey started playing at a high volume, and she started singing along loudly, and out of tune as she started mopping.

Ratchet growled, turning down his audio receptors.

"How can such small beings be so loud?" he muttered as he walked out of the room. Bumblebee rolled his optics, following Ratchet.

"Miko," Jack said, trying to get her attention. She didn't respond.

"Miko. Hey, Miko."

"Jack, you're doing it wrong," Raf said, looking at him. "If you want to be noticed, you have to shout at the top of your lungs sometimes. Then again, they still might not hear you," he said quietly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine. MIKO! HEY, MIKO!" Jack shouted, making Optimus leave the room.

"WHAT?" she asked loudly, finally realizing someone was trying to tell her something.

"TURN IT DOWN, WILL YA?"

She turned it up even louder. "NO!"

Jack facepalmed, walking out of the room. Raf followed him, and walked up to the catwalk.

"Is it just me or is Miko being even more annoying than usual?"

"What?" Ratchet asked.

::Definitely the latter,:: Bumblebee beeped angrily.

"What?" Ratchet asked again, making Optimus gesture for him to turn his audio receptors back on again.

"Something's going on with Miko," Jack said, thinking. "She isn't usually this annoying."

"Um...I have a theory..." Ratchet muttered, now being able to hear again.

"Don't wanna hear it," Raf cut him off short, making Jack look at him. Raf mouthed puberty, which made Jack nod in understanding, and a second later nod in agreement.

"Where are Bulkhead and Arcee?" Raf asked, the thought suddenly occurring to him.

"On a mission," Ratchet replied. They could still hear Miko singing and soft rock coming in from the next room.

"She's gonna go deaf by the time she's 20," Jack muttered.

<Time skip. 'Cuz I feel like it>

About 24 hours had passed, and Miko had successfully annoyed Arcee by singing songs about death and love and whatnot, and if there was a guy's name in it, she would replace it with 'Cliffjumper' or 'Tailgate'.

Arcee had sworn to kill Miko by the end of the next day, if not sooner.

Then Bulkhead intervened.

Miko still sang, loud and off-key, and then eventually settled on 'Arcee and Cliffjumper sitting in a tree'.

"She has a deathwish," Jack said to Raf at one point.

Miko changed the lyrics to 'Arcee and Bumblebee sitting in a tree' every once in a while, and once tried singing 'Jack and Arcee sitting in a tree', but was cut off by both of them before she could say 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G'.

Actually, they cut her off before she got to the third letter.

Bumblebee looked ready to shoot her whenever he saw her.

Optimus's patience was running low for once, and he would snap at Miko whenever she wanted to say something to him, which didn't seem to faze her at all.

Ratchet had turned his audio receptors down again and hadn't talked for 12 hours.

Raf bought earplugs.

Bulkhead was fine with it, as long as he didn't get pranked or anything like that.

"Optimus, Decepticon activity," Ratchet reported, raising his audios up again.

"I never thought I would say this, but...FINALLY! Autobots, roll out!"

Ratchet debated whether or not he wanted to go with them.

Go and face Decepticons, or stay here with Miko. Hard choice, he thought sarcastically as he headed for the GroundBridge to join them, only to see Miko run through. He shrugged, and noticed Jack or Raf didn't seem to be doing anything about it. So closed it and went back to what he was previously doing. If Miko was out there, he didn't need to be with Decepticons and her.

***

"Energon mine," Miko heard Bulkhead whisper as she hid behind an Energon crystal.

"If we can take it over, it'll be our Energon mine," Arcee said, looking at him.

Bumblebee beeped something that Miko didn't understand.

"Bumblebee, Bulkhead should go. You're...more noticeable," Optimus replied, making Bumblebee click and whir angrily. Bulkhead transformed, driving off.

Miko ran to another crystal as she watched, only to be picked up by a vehicon.

"What's a human doing here?" it sneered. "Oh, well. I'm sure Lord Megatron will find something to do with you," it said as it walked into the transportation tube leading to the Nemesis.

"Gu-" Miko tried calling to the Autobots before her mouth was covered by the vehicon's servo. She tried wiggling free from it's grip, but had no luck.

"Skrup," she said, her voice muffled. Just then baster fire erupted from below as she was transported up.

"Stay here," the vehicon said, throwing her carelessly into the brig.

"Ow. Watch who you throw around!" Miko yelled as it disappeared, and the door slid shut.

After a few minutes, she felt the Nemesis start moving, and guessed that the Autobots forced them to surrender. She heard pedsteps from the other side of the door, and as it opened, she found herself staring at the Decpeticon warlord himself.

"Hiya," she said casually, making Megatron raise an optic ridge. Behind him was Soundwave.

"Start transmission," Megatron's voice boomed to the communications chief.

***

Why is the base so quiet? Optimus thought to himself as he walked back into the base, Energon in servo. The others followed with more.

Ratchet looked to see if Miko was with any of them, and was kind of happy that she wasn't so far.

The 'bots set the energon down, before Ratchet recieved a high frequency message adressed to all of them, and when he accepted, he saw Megatron staring at him.

"Hello, Ratchet," he greeted, a smirk on his faceplate.

The others immediately stopped what they were doing to crowd around the screen.

"And Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, you look...colorful. And Optimus! What happened to your faceplate?"

"Why did you call, Megatron?" Optimus growled.

"Do you have all your human pets accounted for?"

Ratchet checked. Miko would've been out and singing by now if she was with them.

"Actually, no," Bulkhead said, noticing the same thing.

"I have the girl," Megatron said threateningly. The room was silent as the Autobots looked at each other for a minute, shocked, and a bit happy.

"THANK PRIMUS! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER!" The 'bots-all but Bulkhead-said somewhat-unanimously.

Bulkhead whacked them all over the helm. Except Optimus, because he was still low on patience.

~~~

I hope I made Miko annoying to you guys. Otherwise the whole point of this story wouldn't make sense. XD

Requested by acskousen (a.k.a. my dad)!

The pic up top (if it'll load...Curse you, Glitchpad. >_<) is Bumblebee with a bunch of colors. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that had him angry. So I guess he just got used to his new paint job. :P

Thanks for reading! :D

*disappears*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 132 10
In this Transformers Prime book, I'll be doing one shots and short stories. Some will be made up and some will be scenes from other movies that we kn...
73.1K 2.2K 7
During a battle with the Decepticons, Optimus is turned into a sparkling. Ratchet races against time to restore him before they lose the Optimus they...
470 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
73.5K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...