What is Love

By colormePlNK

"Dez loves you." ... "No. No, he doesn't." ..... Dez and Tara were together since they were 15. As the years... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:

Chapter 19:

28.1K 1.1K 88
By colormePlNK

Tara

"Where is Zain?" My mom asks me.

"With Ms. Shannon still if he isn't already back home with Dez." I said. "You know he's plotting to come here next since his grandma's spoil him so much."

"That's my baby and this is my other baby." She said rubbing my small baby bump. "What's the update on the bakery shop?"

"Got most of my legal paper work done. Got most of the interior of the shop done. Now just finish up the few final touches and in a month we should be good to have the grand opening. So you better be there." I say pointing at her.

"This is your dream. You know I wouldn't miss it." She said slapping my arm.

"Good." I said with a smile.

"You so extra sometimes." She said.

"I know. What's that you are eating?" I ask as she was eating crackers with some kind of dip.

"This ranch cheese dip I bought from the market to try and it's so good. You want some?"

"I'm four months pregnant and greedy, so yes." I said taking a pretzel cracker and trying it. "Mmmm."

"Take the rest greedy." She said handing it to me.

"You know me so well."

"I do, which is why I know when something is wrong. You came here saying you wanted to talk and we haven't been doing any talking for real."

I sighed leaning back on to the couch. "So let me tell you the newest rumor. A rumor started by a bored, no life having hoe on a social media site."

"Oh gosh." She said shaking her head.

She already knows how me and these social networks go.

"There is this fake page going around on every social network me and Dez have, commenting on all of our things saying that this baby I'm pregnant with is not Dez'"

"What?"

"Exactly, what? And guess whose baby this person is claiming the dad to be?"

"Who?" She asks looking confused.

"Austin."

"What? It's been what, over three years since you were with him."

"Exactly! Which is why this all is throwing me the hell off. Austin's mom even called asking and I literally said no disrespectful, but hell no. It's pissing me off that everybody wants to continue questioning me when I'm not that type of girl. I was with Austin three years ago, when he was actually my boyfriend. Never been with anybody other than Dez since.

"Did Austin ask you about it?" My mom asks.

"No, because he knows. He did text me one day and was like stop paying these fake ass pages any mind that's what they want. You know what's up. Then he also apologized for his mom calling and questioning me."

"I think Dez is even starting to believe this bullshit." I said rubbing my temples.

"I ignored it at first and just blocked the person, but of course this no life having ass person keeps having a new page pop up. I didnt say anything to Dez about it because bitches harassing us, mostly me, on social media isn't anything new, and he always tells me to ignore them, but surprisingly he came questioning me about it which threw me all the way the off. Like, really?"

"Don't tell me after Dez doing all this good he's gonna believe a fake page?" She asks.

I shrugged, "I don't think so because he hasn't asked again since the first time, but I still can't help but think that he feels some type of way even tho he said he didn't."

"I mean who wouldn't? You obviously feel some type of way about it too. Y'all just gotta keep the upper hand and don't let anybody, no matter how hard they try get in y'all space, messing it up. Yall have let people for years and yall need to dead that."

I nodded because she was right.

Now I just need to make sure Dez is on the same page.

*

"What the hell are yall doing?" I ask walking into the kitchen to see Zain and Dez making a damn mess.

"Failing at life obviously." Dez answered. "I don't know how the hell you do this cooking and baking shit daily."

"We tried to make a cake for you, but we did horrible." Zain said sighing slouching on to the counter next to his dad.

I shook my head laughing, "Well I appreciate the effort, but yall can leave the cooking and baking to me." I said wiping flour off of Zain's cheek and kissing him.

"Well you can do the cooking all the time, okay?" Zain asks hugging my waist.

"Yes, babe I got it." I said. "Can you go get me the broom and dustpan?" I ask him.

"Watch he get distracted by the TV and don't bring it." Dez said.

"I already know he is." I said.

"Where's my kisses tho?" Dez asks.

"I don't think you deserve them."

"Why is that?" He asks pulling me around the corner towards him.

"Because," I said as he rubbed circles over my stomach. "You questioned me."

"I didn't and don't believe it, but I had to ask."

"Why? You should trust me."

"I do, but you did let the nigga fuck before." I sucked my teeth pushing his chest for him to release me from his arms, but he just tightened his hold on me.

"Get off me Dez. Seriously before I slap you, because your rude ass is always saying the wrong shit."

"Oh shut the hell up. You know I didn't mean it like that." He said kissing my neck.

"There is no other way to mean it. Okay Dez, you can get the fuck off me now." I said not even in the mood to be touched anymore.

"Wow you really in your feelings now?" He asks letting me go.

"Yes, because you are so fuckin rude." I say as I start to clean the kitchen up.

"You just pregnant, that's it."

"No you're fuckin annoying, that's it."

"Okay." He said.

"Ugh," I said annoyed with the silence that filled the kitchen and the fact that Dez was just staring at me.

"Instead of staring at me can you go get the damn broom for me." I snap turning to look at Dez.

"I love you." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I love you too. If you really love me you'll help clean up this damn mess yall made and not just watch."

"Go sit ya ass down, I'll do it." He said slapping my butt before pushing me out the kitchen.

"Annoying ass." I mumbled before plumping down on to the couch next to Zain.

"What happened to the broom lazy?" I ask him as he moves to lay his head on my stomach.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" I said slapping his forehead.

"I had forgot mommy."

"No you just lazy like ya dad."

"Noooooo." He said poking my stomach. Lately that's his new thing to do.

"Okay, I think it's a boy now." Dez said plopping down on to the couch next to us after awhile.

"You change your mind on what you think every other day."

"I know." He said shaking his head.

"What's up with the," He paused kissing my neck. "Tonight?"

"You're funny."

"No, I'm serious."

"So am I. You don't deserve my kat."

"No, that's my kat. I've been havin my way everyyyy night. That pregnant kat tho." He held his heart being dramatic as hell.

"What cat?" Zain asks looking at me and Dez like we were crazy. "We don't have a pregnant cat."

Dez started laughing.

I hit Dez's arm trying not to laugh with him. "Oh my gosh, nothing baby."

"Dez shut up." I said hitting his arm again.

"That nigga slick be listening even when you think he not."

I shook my head, "I did mention he is his father's child right, oh okay."

**********

This was a blah chapter, but I tried to give yall something. I feel horrible for letting yall go so long without a update for either books, but last week I had a really bad week and my health comes before Wattpad. I also just started school, but I'ma still try to keep the updates coming.

& trying to figure out a way to go next with this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 19
When Taraji and Terrence first met, it was love at first sight. They have strong feelings for each other but they know they can't cross the line bec...
214K 5K 26
For as long as i can remember i have had a big crush on my brothers best friend who is also our next in line Alpha, Asher Field then after my brother...
5.2K 190 26
Got a suprise on my birthday about having a elder brother. Let's see how it happened...
2.9K 65 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...