A Boy's love for His Fox

By Grimtales134

Nine tailed foxes are rare. Jason should know. He meets a white nine tailed and and keeps it. Jason along wit... More

The White tailed Fox
Jason's Happiness and Surprise
The Plant

Woken Up By a Fox

23 1 0
By Grimtales134

Jason's POV

I sneezed as something soft touched my nose. I rolled over. A thud and yelp was heard from the side of the bed. Something landed on me causing me to sit up. I groan in pain as my eyes opened there sitting on my lap was the white fox.

"Why you!" I growl at the fox as it jumps off the bed and ran. I threw my covers off and chased after it.

"Get back here!" I yelled.

Fox's POV

This is actually a lot more funny than I thought. I was being chased a human. I made a noise as I was picked up. I looked up to see red eyes.

*Oh. Its you. Morning, Kyuubi!* I made a small meow. Kyuubi laughs

"Morning to you too. Little one." Kyuubi said. I glared and barked.

*I'm not little. I'm 19!*

"And I'm older" Kyuubi said and I huffed. Jason, I think his name was, came running down stairs looking angry. I climbed up onto Kyuubi's head.

"Morning, Jason." Kyuubi said as Jason glares at me. Three other boys came down.

"What's with all the noise?" A boy with blond hair asked. Jason jerked his thumb in my direction.

"That thing over there woke me up by landing onto of me out of nowhere." Jason said. I glared ans growl at him.

*I'm not a thing. I'm a girl! You piece of shit!* kyuubi laughs and I stuck my paw in his face. Kyuubi waves my paw away.

"That thing said it's a girl and called you a piece of shit, Jason." Kyuubi said. Jason lunged forward, but was pulled but by a guy with long black hair.

"Does she have a name?" A boy with a black duck styled hair asked.

"Yeah, bitch!" Jason said. I glared. Kyuubi picked me up off his head and set me down.

"Well. Do you?" Kyuubi asked. I nod.

*Sarah. My name is Sarah.* I moewed.

"She said her name is Sarah." Kyuubi said.

*You smell like-* Kyuubi covered my muzzle with his hand. His face was red. He knew what I was going to say.

"Don't you dare say that. I can understand that part." Kyuubi said as he let go of my muzzle. I smiled. I looked at the boys and studied them. Ahha. The guy with long hair. I walk over and sniffed the air around him. I pointed my paw at him while I look at Kyuubi.

*Your boyfriend!* I meow. Kyuubi blushed turned darker.

*Or is he your-* I was cut off by Kyuubi.

"Don't finish that sentence! Come on, food's done. I know you can eat human food." Kyuubi said before walking into the kitchen. I ran after him as my stomach growls. The others followed. Soon I learned their names. Itachi is Kyuubi's lover and Sauke's older brother. Sasuke is Itachi's little brother and Naruto's lover. Naruto is Kyuubi's little brother and Sasuke's lover. Its a lot for me to take in, but I would mind staying here with the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.2K 2.4K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
65.2K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
106K 286 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)