The Dynamic Trio

De labormelarry

Louis Tomlinson was only 22 when he became the father of Kaster. Kaster, biologically, wasn't Louis'. Howev... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty (Final Chapter)
Epilogue
GOODBYE
New story !!
HELLO!2!1!!1
(:

Chapter Five

44.4K 1.5K 2.2K
De labormelarry

Guys !! Omigod, I can't believe you all!! You're all so sweet, writing such positive comments! Thank you so much. If you guys would please recommend this fic to people, I would really appreciate it !! Again, thank you all so much. Much love, Lauren xx
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Louis POV

HARRY MOTHER FUCKING STYLES IS A WORLDWIDE CELEBRITY !?! What the hell? How in Jesus' name was I unaware of this information!? It's a miracle what having a two-year-old does to your social life.

I may or may not have shouted, 'What the actual FUCK?!' when I read the magazine. It completely blindsided me, and that is an understatement. But what didn't blind side me, was him not being available.

I should've known! I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up and have thought he was actually trying to 'flirt' with me. I feel like a complete idiot! Getting my hopes up for something too good to be true ...

How come I feel disappointed ? My chances weren't great from the start, but now that I'm aware he's in a relationship and is in a very successful boy band: My slim chances just went plummeting down even farther, if that was even possible. Also, I'm sure a young, hot, famous lad wouldn't want to be seen in a relationship with a male who already has a daughter.

Daughter.

What in gods name was I thinking when I was even considering, if you can call it that, what a relationship with Harry would be like. I can't be dating, not when my full attention needs to be on Kaster. Like I said, she's got a lot of my personality in her, so she only sees the good in people and gets attached too easily.  If I started a relationship, with anybody, and it didn't turn out well, Kaster would be heart broken.  She'd get used to this other person being involved in her life, and then one day wake up to them never coming back. I could never do that to her. For the future, yes, I would like to fall in love, and have someone be there with me, and help raise Kaster like she's always been theirs, but not now. I want her to be able to be aware of the circumstances, first.

Speaking of Kaster, I'm sure it's around the time for me to pick her up. I send a quick text message to El saying that I'm on my way.

The drive doesn't take long, and soon enough I'm parking my car in her driveway. I go up to knock on her door when I get a text message, and immediately my face lights up when I read who it's from

Harry: LEWIS !! Hello, was wondering if you wanted to come over sometime ?

I can feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. He wants me to come over? God, I sound like a total schoolgirl.

"Louis! Thought you would be out longer!" After receiving the text from Harry, I had forgotten that I was standing outside of Eleanor's flat. "Nah, couldn't stand being away from lil Kas any longer." After saying that, Kaster comes running in my direction, "Da-dee! Da-dee!" "How's it going Kaster Master?" I smile at her. "Gwood! S'fun!" "Good to hear that you both had fun! We'll have to arrange a time that you and Nate can come by our house to play!" Hearing that makes Kaster's smile grow even bigger. She puts her arms in the air, signaling for me to pick her up. "Thanks for having her over El, really helped me out." I say to Eleanor, giving her a genuine smile. "Louis, honestly, it was no big deal. Whenever you need help with Kaster, I'm here" I smile to her one last time, and then make my way to the car. 

By the time I buckle Kaster in her car seat, I remember about Harry's text.  I go to pull out my phone, seeing I have two missed messages.

Harry: you know I can see that you've read my last message :/

Harry: Is this your way of telling me no? ):

I smile as I read the texts, did Harry honestly think that I'd turn him down?

Louis: Sorry Curly, got a little occupied. Whenever you're available just tell me, sounds fun ;)

After sending the text, I pull out of El's driveway and head home.  After only about five minutes, I hear my phone buzz.  I wait until I pull up to a stop light to look down at my phone.

Harry: Would it be weird asking if you're available tonight ?

Louis: Not at all. And I wish I could, but tonight's not good for me

Harry: No need to be sorry, knew it was a long shot. Enjoy your evening ;)

With that, I put my phone back in my pocket, and continue on with my driving

"Alrighty Kas! What shall we eat for supper?" "Sneeze and cwackers!" She giggles back at me. "As much as I love cheese and crackers, don't you think we should eat something that will fill our tummies after a long day?" All I get is a laugh as a response. "Anything else?" "Pancakes!" Kaster yells out. "Pancakes for dinner?" I laugh out, this child is too much like me, and she doesn't even have my genes. "Yesh!" "Alright then, pancakes for dinner it is!"

We are sat on the floor of the living room eating our pancakes, while watching Finding Nemo, again. It's one of her favorites, and she fell asleep halfway through the movie last time. It's also one of my favorites to watch with her, so I don't mind watching it again. 

I'm not really paying attention the the movie, though. All of my attention is on Kaster, and watching the way her eyes crinkle when she smiles from laughing. And watching the way she covers her eyes whenever the sharks appear in a scene. 

Once the movie finishes, Kaster turns to say som thing to me. She looks so proud of herself, as she says, "Da-dee! Nemo has one dad, jus like me! Nemo no has a moder" I am completely shocked by what just came out of my daughters mouth. I knew we would have to talk about why she doesn't have a mom, and eventually that I'm not her true father. I just didn't expect her to understand it so soon!

"That right Kas, Nemo only has a father, just like you"

※※※

Harry POV

I was a little disappointed when I found out Louis wasn't available tonight, but I still was happy about the fact he had finally texted back.

"What's got you all smiley?" Niall asks.  "Nothing, just texting someone."  "Is this the same 'someone' that you haven't been able to stop talking about.  That lad you met at the grocery store? What's his name? Lewis, was it?" I roll my eyes at that, "It's Louis, and yes, it just so happens to be the same lad.  I ran into him today while I was out. Gave him my number an-" "HARRY! Where on earth was your mind when you gave this stranger your number!? You can't just walk up to random people, and hand out your number! What if they are one of those psychos going out and about, trying to find people and stalk them! What if-" I block out the rest of whatever he's trying to say. Louis isn't like that, yes, I may have only talked to him twice, but it feels as though I've known him my whole life.

"Call me crazy. Because I'm sure I sound like it. But please listen to me closely when I say this, Ni. Louis is special. I'm not sure what it is, but something's different about him. I couldn't point it out to you, but it's there. He's constantly on my mind, and I want to continue seeing him! Yeah, sure, I've only seen him twice, but it feels like I first met him ten years ago." I breathe out once I finally finish. Niall looks at me in disbelief, "I believe you, Harry. Was only trying to protect you, I'm sure he's a great lad." He says, giving me a side smile.

I return the smile, and decide that it's probably time for me to head home. I had come over to Niall's after going out to the cafe, and haven't been home since this morning. "Well, thanks for hanging with me this afternoon, should probably start heading home, though" "Alright, see ya later, yeah?" Niall says back. I agree with him, and walk out the front door to my car.

I'm listening to the radio on the short drive to my flat from Niall's, and 'Little Things' starts playing.

I was really proud of this song. Ed did an excellent job of writing it, and all of our voices sounded great together, with Niall's guitar in the background, which sets the lightness to the song. It's, overall, a great song, and I always enjoy performing it.

Thinking about it makes me realize something. I'm sat here, explaining how much I love this song, but I can't even understand it. I've never had anyone to compliment their flaws to. Or tell them how much I love them, even with these flaws.

Listening to the song some more, I find my mind going back to the same person after each verse. 

I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes...

Louis.

I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape...

Louis.

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

.....Louis.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

84.1K 2.9K 29
Harry is a divorced, single parent. His daughter is three years old, and Harry has work. During his search for a babysitter, he stumbles across Louis...
3.7K 154 27
Harry Styles is an 21 year old boy. In his second year of college. He studies psychiatry. One afternoon when Harry walks home a shadow caught his eye...
46K 1.3K 17
Harry Styles 23 and a single father. Louis Tomlinson 25 and single. Both are two very famous actors who have never starred in a movie together, but...
7K 157 19
Tommy Tomlinson wants his dad to get a new wife. His dad is Louis Tomlinson, the one and only football player who's been sold to a lot of different t...