Dylan O'Brien (ıṃѧɢıṅєṡ & ƿяє...

By _memyselfnI_

Cute, funny, romantic, and sad imagines of you and Dylan O'Brien, for your entertainment. Enjoy lovelies! I k... More

You meet Dylan O'Brien(First Imagine)
You Meet In A Coffee Shop|Cute (Second Imagine)
He Tells You 'I Love You' | Romantic (Third Imagine)
You Catch Him Cheating| SAD (Fourth Imagine)
Party Saviour|Friend (Fifth Imagine)
Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (01)
Freedom Isn't Free|Abuse/Romantic (02)
Summa Camp|Cute (Seventh Imagine)
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater! | Fight (Eighth Imagine)
Easter Fun | Cute (Ninth Imagine)
He Breaks Up With You| Fight (Tenth Imagine)
First Kiss! | Romantic (Eleventh Imagine)
Not am Imagine!
He Comforts You |Preference (Twelfth Imagine)
He Stands Up For You |Preference(Thirteenth Imagine)
7 Minutes in. . . H-E-A-V-E-N|Preference(Fourteenth Imagine)
Proposal | Imagine Preference(Fifteenth Imagine)
You Meet Dylan O'Brien (Extended Imagine)
He Leaves You | (Sixteenth Imagine)
He Leaves You (02)
You Get Hurt and He Helps You | (Imagine Seventeen)
Everyone Has An Insecurity | (Imagine Eighteen)
You Meet At a Baseball Game | Cute (Nineteenth Imagine)
He Gets Mad At You | Fight (Twentieth Imagine)
Thanks so Much!(:
Imagine Song ~ (Kelly Clarkson) Because Of You
Imagine Song ~ (Taylor Swift sung by Madilyn Bailey) Wildest Dream
Imagine Song~requested~(Flo Rida ft. Sia) Wild Ones
Imagine Song~requested~(Taylor Swift) You Are In Love
You're Pregnet | (Twenty Fifth Imagine)
He Leaves You (03)
Imagine Song~requested~(Sleeping At Last) I'll Keep You Safe
Imagine Song~requested~(Fall Out Boy) Fourth Of July
Imagine Song~requested~(Meghan Trainor) 3 am
Imagine Song~requested~(James Bay) Let It Go
Song Imagine~requested~(Avril Lavigne) Hello Heartache
Song Imagine~requested~(Ron Pope) A Drop In the Ocean
Song Imagine (Rock City ft. Adam Levine) Locked Away
Song Imagine(Shawn Mendez) This Is What It Takes
Lunch Date (Imagine for Catherine)
(Imagine for Leah)
We Belong Together (Imagine for Rachel)
Song Imagine (Rob Thomas) Little Wonders
(Imagine for Kendall) Part 1
(Imagine for Olivia)
(Imagine for Sophie)
Authors Note!
He Gets Jealous
New Book UP!
(Imagine for Lorain)
:)
Part 2 - Locked Away
He says 'I love you'
Imagine for @Dylobrosey
Gangster (au Imagine)
Physcotic (au) Stiles Stilinski
:• Suggestion Box
He Gets Jealous & You Get Mad
Thanksgiving 2k15
He Likes Someone Else
HLSE (02)
HLSE - Plot Twist
Intruder
His mother doesn't like you
Brotha's Bestie
Brotha's Bestie (02)
You Get a Necklace
Cowboy (au)
Innocent Stares
When You're Jealous
Poem Imagine
Merry Christmas Eve
Preview of my new book :)
The. Last. Imagine.
Mmmmm Part 2, anybody?
Part 2 is OUT!

(Imagine for Phoebe)

3.2K 105 4
By _memyselfnI_

You watched as Dylan and the director were discussing the current scene that the two of you would have to do together. You being the main character's love interest, you were about in almost every scene. Dylan and you were friends, but you've only hung out with him about one time. So really you didn't know very much about him at all. "Okay, guys! Lets go and see how the new changes work." The director yelled as he headed back to his chair. You were sitting on a bed - a prop - and Dylan was now next to you. His right hand was an inch away from your left. His eyes looking into your hazel ones and they seemed to sparkle with something new in them, was it amusement? Was he amused? Why was he amused?

"And... Action!" The director yelled while he motioned for the two of you to start the scene.

As you became into your character, you tried to remind yourself of who you weren't. Which was the girl you were supposed to be at this moment. Her name was Alissa, and her and Dylan had been friends for a long time, he's just now telling her because another guy had caught her attention and he couldn't bare it. But Dylan - Cameron in the film - was too lazy on telling her before it was too late. So that was what his character was doing now.

Dylan's hand grasped yours gently as his eyes searched yours. "Alissa... I-I-I have to t-tell you something." He said, making sure his character seemed nervous, as he should.

Supposing to be a little confused, you raised your eyebrow and scooted closer to Dylan. "What is it? Did something bad happen to you at the party?" The night earlier in the film, Cameron - Dylan - had gone to a college party looking to find a girl to get his mind off someone else, but ended up finding no one.

Dylan laughed to show that his character thought what your character had said was funny, and far from what he wanted to tell you. "No! Uhm, everything didn't go as planned at that party, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is I get what I have on my chest, off my chest." He said and you furrowed your eyebrows but nodded anyway, wanting him to continue on. "Alissa, we've been friends since preschool, and everyday I think of you..."

As your character is supposed to be surprised and a little nervous to what he's trying to tell you, you stand up, but he stands with you. "Cameron, what are you trying to tell me?" You said a little upset, but also excited. Your character was hoping he was going to tell her that he loved her because she had always loved him.

Dylan pulled you closer so that your lips were inches apart and brought up his hand, running his thumb around your bottom lip slowly. You felt his breath on your face and you couldn't wait for the kiss. Then his thumb stopped in the corner of your mouth and pulled down your bottom lip a little. "I love you, Alissa. I always have, but I've just been too scared to tell you." He whispered, the camera's came closer to the two of you so they could get everything you were saying.

"Don't be scared..." You mumbled. "Don't ever be scared to tell me something." You said, in your head you were screaming because you had done it correctly. With all the right emotion, and facial expressions. As you looked into his light brown eyes, you saw something you didn't recognize. They seemed softer from the other times you were filming, as if what he were saying was true. As if he actually meant it as Dylan, not Cameron.

And as his lips smashed onto yours passionately, you weren't ready. You kissed him back of course, but the kiss seemed to be... Different. Of all the other on-screen kisses you've shared with him, this one. The one that was happening right now seemed to be real. Why was this? Were you starting to like him? He pulled away and a frown formed on your lips. Dylan let out a little chuckle as his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him and he rested his forehead against yours. Even if he was just acting, he seemed genuine in love with you. But just as you said, this wasn't real, this was only acting.

"Cut!" The director yelled and a few minutes after, clapping was heard from many. You supposed what you and Dylan did was pretty good. "The chemistry between Dylan and Phoebe is amazing..." The director mumbled. "It's almost as if it's real." The last sentence made your whole body heat up. You didn't know why, but you liked the idea of you and Dylan being together.

You felt someone slap you on the back gently and you turned around to meet a pair of light brown eyes. "Nice work today, Pheebs." He said and you smiled.

"You too, it was like you actually had feelings for me for a second there." You said teasingly with a smirk on your face. Dylan winked at you before letting out a small laugh.

"It's called acting, Phoebe, you should know about that by now." He replied back, confident.

You stepped closer and crossed your arms over your chest. "It's not acting if what you feel is real, Dylan. Don't forget that." You whispered loud enough so only he could hear. You left him standing there, mouth agape, confused and amused as ever.

_________

"Now the movie that we've been preparing for what... Almost a year? Is finally finished, and we are all so happy our stars could make it to the premiere. Dylan, Phoebe, Kelsey, and Kiall. You four made this thing happen, and are apart of the reason we have good reviews..." The director announced, the last sentence made a couple people chuckle from his cheekiness. "But no, I had a nice time working with you, and I hope you all have success in the future. Now, enjoy the show!" He said raising his hands towards the big screen to direct everyone's attention to the movie. Although your attention was directed towards the guy next to you, Dylan. He was popping popcorn into his mouth and refused to share with you.

"Just let me get one handful?" You asked with a sweet tone of voice. Dylan's eyes peeled away from the screen for a second and studied you, then he shook his head with a playful smile plastered onto his face. You groaned, and his eyes went onto you again.

"If not getting what you want gets that kind of reaction out of you, I wonder what happens when you do..." He said and you sent him a glare, he just smiled and shook his head again. You watched as he popped another handful of popcorn into his mouth, the corners of his mouth twitched as he noticed you watching.

You crossed your arms over your chest as you sat in the comfortable theatre chair. "You'll never know, so why ask?" You said and he turned towards you, his eyes held amusement in them.

"I'm curious." He stated and you raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you know that curiousity killed-"

"-the cat? Yes. I'm sure everyone on the planet knows that, Pheebs." He said with a smirk on his lips. You scoffed and gave your attention back to the movie. The two of you went back to watching the movie, and pretty soon your kiss scene came up. Dylan leaned over and whispered into your ear. "We could do a do-over for this scene, you know, this time it meaning something?" Your heart pounded against your chest, and your stomach seemed to form what you knew as butterflies.

Even though you were up for his idea, part of you were a little cautious he was only saying this so he could take it back once you agreed and make you look like a lovesick fool. You looked at the screen, you noticed as he looked into your eyes in the movie, they were more full of amusement, then love. Even if he was acting, you knew the kiss meant nothing to him. It was just a game, and he was testing ways he could cheat in order to win. You didn't know what he would win, but there must've been something good. "I'd rather not." You said and you saw a small frown form on his face.

"Why not? It might mean something this time." He tried to persuade you but you just shook your head and watched the movie.

"What are you trying to say, Dylan?" You asked amused, why did he want to see if your kiss would mean something now? Why was he trying at all? Even though you asked him why he wanted to kiss so badly, you felt like you knew the reason. It was because he finally conjured up feelings for you, or he finally realized it. You didn't exactly know.

"That I might like you," he whispered and your mouth fell open agape. Was he serious? You kept your head straight though, not wanting to meet his eyes because you were afraid that he wasn't kidding this time. "Look at me, Phoebe?" He whispered, looking around nervous someone had overheard him.

"No." You said, you were determined to forget what he had said. At least for the moment you were. He placed his thumb on your chin, and the rest of his finger cupped under your chin as he turned your face to look at him. You didn't slap away his hand, neither did you move back your head as he leaned in so his lips had touched yours.

It wasn't as passionate and fast as it was in the movie, it was slower, softer. You liked it better, you liked the off-screen better than the on-screen one. You pulled away to catch your breath and met his light brown eyes that held excitement and another emotion in them that you couldn't decipher at the moment. "That was-"

"No." You said and turned your head to face the screen again, your lips tingling. You wanted to raise your hand and touch them, to see if what just happened wasn't a dream. But you kept your hands down in your lap and your face forward.

Dylan let out a confused laugh and tried to block your vision of the screen so your eyes would be on him. "What do you mean no? Did you not like the kiss?" He asked, you could tell he was worried.

You pressed your lips together to prevent the smile that was fighting to show. "I didn't want to kiss you, Dylan, I didn't even want to look at you. You made me miss part of our movie!" You whispered and an odd smile made its way onto his beautiful face.

"Who cares about the movie! You're not mad are you?" He let out a little laugh, and you kept your gaze on the screen. "And I know you wanted to kiss me, you're pride was getting into the way though, is that why you're mad? I crushed some of your pride, doll face?" He said in a playful tone.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "None of my pride was crushed. And kissing you was... Wasn't bad, if you're wondering." You said and let out a frusterated sigh. "Are we good, do you have anymore questions?" You asked hoping he didn't.

Dylan shrugged and finally turned to look at the screen. "No." He whispered.

"Good..." You mumbled in reply.

"Good." He said before he rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes. You felt a smile creep onto your face as you quickly glanced down at him. He probably wasn't even planning on watching the movie anyway, you said to yourself.

And you were probably right about that, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 37
"If all it is is eight letters Why is it so hard to say?" Vee is the type to keep to herself. She lives by herself, she rarely talks to anyone, and t...
6.7K 149 4
After Derek "died", it took years for Meredith to move on. She was finally happy with Andrew, and her sisters Maggie and Amelia. But when Derek shows...
1.5M 19.6K 82
@colby_brock started following you
740K 12.7K 82
Just a book with imagines about an awkward turtle named Dylan O'brien. made in 2015, done in 2017. this imagines book is done so no requests.