Doctor Who: Dragon On Board

بواسطة LunalaGamer

The doctor and rose found a time lord of earth and took her in. He finds out that she's a scientist, or at le... المزيد

The Girl
Not Alone
I Don't Have A Crush
Water Bottle
The Missing Doctor
Run
Planetarium
Last Resort
Big Softy
Switching Roles
Remember?
Doomsday?
Captured And Left
Torchwood
The Spark
The Oncoming Storm
I'm Alone
Signal
Finnaly
Seek
What You Have Done
Still A Child
The Dark Side To Eveything
New New Doctor
Shadow And Lrya
A Shooting Jack Harkness
The Fortelled Doom
HomeSick
Tomorrow Is Another Day

Recognize Me?

138 4 0
بواسطة LunalaGamer

I sat at the window and looked at the stars. Deep down I wanted to travel with the doctor again. I wonder if he regenerated yet. "You love the stars don't you lyra?" The man from earlier said soft and quietly. I nodded, not really knowing if he saw it. I turned around to get a good look at him. Purple jacket, floppy hair, most importantly.....a bowtie. The bow tie stood out for me the most because I think their cool. If only If i had one for my hair..... "What's your name?" I ask him. "John Smith." He answers. I remember when the doctor went by that name. "I use to have a friend who used that name." He smiled. God that smile, the doctor is still better but his rivals his. "Very common name." He replies. "He was the most uncommon man." I said looking distant and as I fully remembered the doctor. He saw the face I made and stopped smillling. "Something happended, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Mind telling me?" He asked like a child begging his mother to tell him a bed time story. I looked at him to make sure he wasn't from unit or something. He didn't look like a unit person to me. But then I had the weird feeling. It was weak. It took me a second to realize that it was the connection that time lords have with each other. I wonder if he's the doctor. I wonder if he feels it too. "Alright it started when..." I told of how I met my version of the doctor, our troubles we got in, and how he left me. I left put the part about dragons, unit and Torchwood cause if he wasn't the doctor he could possibly get them to capture me. "Hello lrya." He said after a while. "Your name's not john smith isn't it?" I said smiling. Then it fell and I turned cold and dark. "My name isn't lrya anymore." I said thinking on how he was going to punish me when he finds out that I killed people. "What is it then?" He said genuinly curious. "The Shadow." I could tell he was thinking on reasons why I chose that name. Before he could speak I spoke first. "Can we talk in the tardis?" I asked quietly. He nodded and showed me back to the tardis.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.3K 900 14
Rose is starting her new life with her new Doctor. She has to get used to doing the ordinary instead of traveling the stars in the TARDIS with the Do...
146 21 21
When Rose gets taken away from the doctor he goes looking for her. But after TARDIS got sent away with him in it and he needed to try and get back to...
18.1K 399 20
The doctor had a little girl but didn't want to risk her life by looking after her in the TARDIS. He went to earth 2004 and placed her carefully in a...
3.1K 117 21
Rose appears in Eleven's Tardis with no memory. But when she finds that he is not the Doctor she needs, she is transported to Eight and finds herself...