Baby Raph

By Rasey_lover

Raph as a baby More

Chapter 1
Fears
Hiding
First steps
first tooth
SHREDDER!!!!!!!
SHREDDER!!!!!! 2
Recovery
important message
raphies new fear
getting ready to go to farmhouse
Happy Thanksgiving
going to the farmhouse
Bee sting
another story
Leo Raph Bonding
Challenge
Teddy Bear and Daddy Leo
Card for Bros
laying on shell
swimming
Karai
Karai Pt 2

clobbered milk

2.7K 99 10
By Rasey_lover

Donnie's POV
I was working on an antidote for Raph but I couldn't figure it out. I was getting irritated and angry. "Onnie" I heard someone say. I turned around and smiled. "Hey buddy" I said picking him up."pway" he asked. I chuckled. "Sure baby brother" I said and we headed to the living room. We started playing with his cars. He crawled upstairs into his room. (He can't walk by the way)
I followed him to see what he was doing. He reached his hand in a hole in the wall and pulled out one of his bottles filled with clobbered milk. He put in his mouth and started to drink it. I ran over to him and jerked it away from him. He was about to cry. I picked him up and layed him on my shoulder. "Don't cry buddy I'll get you something to drink" I whispered as we went downstairs. He was crying and I was trying to calm him down. I made him some milk and gave it to him. He quit crying and drank the milk. I smiled and layed him in his crib. April walked in and looked at Raph laying in the crib. "Where did you find his bottle" she asked. "He hid it in a whole then tried to drink clobbered milk" I said. She chuckled and walked over to me. "You are really good with him" she said smiling. "Th-thanks" I said blushing. "Your welcome" she said and we heard Raph giggle. We looked at him and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
622K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...