Ghost Girl

Bởi EmoPunkQueen23

Nina has always been the weird one of the bunch. Everything has been since her mother died and she moved to P... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Nina Porter
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6: Secrets & Bullet
Chapter 7: Revealed
Chapter 8: Present for him?
Chapter 9: Ruining the Night PT1
Ruining the Night PT2
Chapter 10: Colors
Chapter 11: End of Days
Chapter 12- Recovery
Chapter 13- Nina ♥ Chase
Chapter 16: That's My Girl
A/N

Chapter 3:

206 14 0
Bởi EmoPunkQueen23

Nina's POV

The next day during lunch, Chase, L and I were in the music room. We set our schedule together and began to play

"Wait I need to use the bathroom!", I said getting my bag

"And you need your bag?", L asked and I glared at her

"Oh, lady business". I lied with a nodded and went into the small bathroom that was in the classroom. I unwrapped my bandages and put on my gloves. They were black and only the very tip of my fingers were showing. I only used these gloves to play the violin. I got out the bathroom, placed my bag down and picked up my violin

"You need gloves to play?", Chase asked and my heart skipped a beat- why did you have to ask that?! "Nevermind, none of my business"

"Let's get started", L said sitting and grabbing the cello. I placed the violin between my neck and chin- I haven't played in a while

"You can do this!", May cheered with Tate sitting beside her "team ghost!". I chuckled and looked at the music, I had no problem reading music. The violins were the first to start, so I did. The bow moved across the strings peacefully and a smile reached my face- I love this! I remember playing at my first show back in New Orleans. My mother was the loudest parent cheering me on, I would hold in my laugh with playing.

I missed my mother. I remember making breakfast while she sang jazz and blues songs. She had the most beautiful voice. Sometimes I would play her favorite songs as she sang all the lyrics. I remember her last words to me that night

"Your special baby and don't let anyone tell you different, you do right by yo daddy and keep practicing on that violin"

"I love you Smiley". I smiled at my nickname she gave. She said when I was a baby, I did nothing, but smile and they called me Smiley. A few years after mama died, my dad stopped calling me it. Besides playing my violin, I had nothing to remember my mama by. Since we've moved to Pennsylvania, everything has gone down hill.

My father is nothing more than a stranger. We used to talk everyday. Now I'm lucky enough if I even get to say hi to him. His so called 'wife' is spending all his money which makes him work overtime. Nicki and I fight almost everyday because she's noise as fuck. This ain't a family, this is just a house full of strangers. I'm mostly in my room, because I don't want anyone seeing.... Seeing my scars.... Back when I was 15, I had a track meet. We won, I was the golden child. My dad promised he'd be there- he wasn't there. So he he said he'd pick me up ..... And he didn't. I walked home alone, which is a long way.... Then I got kidnapped. I mean, I put up a fight but there were like five dudes holding me. I woke up in a basement along with a few others. I kept hoping that my father or the police would find- so I waited..... They beat me, tortured me, treat me like trash and then..... One of them raped me.... I was disgusted, I wish I was dead. I didn't have hope for my father or the police until..... One day they came.

             ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
"Where are the others?", I asked as they carried me out on the gurnee "where are they?"

"You're the only one", the paramedic replied putting me in the ambulance and I started crying

"I- I'm the la-last one?", I cried and he nodded- what?! "How long was I in there?"

"Three months", he said and I started crying even more. After a few days of being in the hospital, the police came

"Nina Porter?", one of them asked and I nodded "we'd like to ask you a few questions, if that's alright"

"Yes of course", I replied wincing as I sat up

"Do you recognize these men?", the office asked holing up photos and I nodded "what happened they day you were kidnapped?"

"I was waiting for my father after my track meet, he didn't come or answer his phone so I started walking", I explained glaring at my father as he sat next to Nicki "a blue van stopped near me and those five men grabbed me. They beat me and locked me up in the basement"

"What about this one?", another officer asked pointing at the sixth photo and I started crying "it's okay we got all six of them, just tell us what did this man do?"

"He- he......", I sniffled and looked down at my hands "he raped me"

"My god", I heard my father gasp.

            ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Since that day, I took defense class, I carried around a pocket knife and I never relied on my father to do anything for me. Since those three months in captivity the name Ghost Girl really stuck. The scars that I got healed, but now my body just looks deformed. That's why I wear long sleeves, spandex, and gloves. You wanna know what my father's statement was? He was OUT with NICKI in a BUSINESS meeting. Stupid bitch probably told him not to answer his phone! Okay Nina, just breathe. It's over now, the men are away and they ain't gonna hurt you anymore.

Chase's POV

It's been two weeks now since we've been practicing for the art performance show thingy and I'm getting worried about Nina. Whenever we practice, it ends with her shedding a few tears. These last few days, Nina, L and I have been getting closer. It's like a relaxation group from all the bullshit that happens at school. I actually feel kind of bad because Parish still bullies her and I do nothing about.

"So is New Orleans like the one in The Princess and The Frog?", L asked and Nina looked at her weird "you know with Tiana, the voodoo witch doctor and uh Ray?"

"I don't know why you're talking about", she chuckled and our mouths dropped "what?!"

"You've never seen The Princess and The Frog?", I asked and she shook her head "well guess you're gonna have to see it"

"My house! Tonight! The Princess and The Frog!", L yelled getting up glaring at the both of us "be there or be square"

"Okay crazy, let's practice one more time then off to your house", Nina chuckled putting her violin in between her chin and neck. I smiled and she played. She looked so comfortable and at peace. I joined in following the notes on the sheet music. I loved playing the piano, it was my peace of mind when I was going insane. I didn't learn by a teacher, I started playing for my best friend. He always wanted me to play when he came over.

         ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
"Chase! You have company!", my mom yelled from downstairs and I smiled knowing who it was. I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs, seeing my best friend Tate. We were closing than Clinton and I, we were absolutely inseparable.

"Dude you have to play for me again!", Tate said rushing into the living room and I groaned

"Tate, there's a video game sale! I don't want to miss it", I whined and he sat on the couch waiting

"Just play my favorite song then we'll go", he replied excitedly and I smirked "you're really awesome at playing the piano"

"Ugh, fine! Just your song", I stated walking over to the piano and began to play. I closed my eyes and my fingers swiftly moved across the keys. As I played my family came into the living room, looking at me in awe. I paid them no mind, because I was in my own world. When I was done they applauded and Tate was the loudest

"You're awesome man, you need to seriously become a professional", he commented and I shrugged.

        ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Tate was my biggest supporter, now wherever I go, my fingers play a song. We stopped playing and I felt something in the room. I don't know what, but it was familiar.

"To my house!", L announced as she packing her cello "Chase can you carry this to my car?"

"It's heavy!", I whined and Nina giggled- she's cute

"Come dude, I'm old and frail", she commented "you got muscles!"

"Okay fine, since I'm such a nice person", I replied picking up the cello and she got her back

"Thank you!", she cheered and ran out the room.

Nina's POV

I packed my violin and snapped it to my back. I got my bag and helmet then followed Chase and L out of school. I pulled out my phone and called my dad- voicemail of course

"Hey, I'm just calling to let you know that I'm gonna watching movies at a friend's house", I said plainly with a serious face "I'll come home around ten, so don't wait up". I hung up and watched as L and Chase argued about the cello

"Hey! No violence!", I yelled swinging my leg over my motorcycle

"He started it!", L glared at Chase and I laughed 

"Come on, I wanna see this movie ya was talkin about", I said putting my helmet on my head. Chase got into his car and L got into hers. We followed her to her house, which was like twenty minutes from school. We pulled up to the driveway and I parked my motorcycle next to L's car

"Welcome to my home", she and May said at the same time making me laugh "come on in". We walking into her house and everything was colorful

"Uh wow", Chase and I said and L nodded

"I know, awful right?", she asked scrunching her nose and I chuckled "my mom decorated this entire house except for my room"

"I can only imagine", Chase sighed

"Aye Lil! What ya doin bring guest at six pm?", someone with a jersey accent yelled and we looked to see a small woman

"Ma, these are the two I was telling you about", L replied in a frustrated tone "I called you twenty minutes ago, telling you that I was bringing friends over"

"Oh! The one that can see ghosts and the one she likes", her mother said loudly and I froze- she told her I like Chase?! "It's okay sweetheart, he's hot, I'd like him too!"

"Okay ma, go do whatever you do", L said pushing her mother away and I can feel Chase looking at me "so to my room". L's room was dark, black walls, black bed with red sheets, glass desk, and red beanie bags. Most of her room was black which didn't surprise me

"You can take a seat anywhere, except for my bed", she instructed looking through a few DVDs in the shelve under her TV. I sat on a beanie bag at the foot of her bed and Tate appeared

"I think Nina's upset at you", Tate stating the obvious

"Why?", May asked pouting

"Because she told her mother that Nina likes Chase", Tate replied and I smirked- we're talking through our ghosts

"Well it's not a lie! Is it?", May commented and I felt my cheeks heat up "ha! It's not!"

"But she said it right in front of him!", Tate explained and May nodded "that's embarrassing"

"I'm sorry that my mother had a big mouth!", May exclaimed pouting again and threw her hands up in the air. L waved up a DVD case and May cheered a little

"Do you guys want snacks or something before we start this?", L asked and Chase nodded

"If you got twislers that'll make my day", I comm
ented and she nodded "yes!".

I chewed on my twislers and watched as the movie started. I smiled hearing the music in the beginning

"They got music it's always playing", the voice sung and I nodded- true. I continued watching and when Tiana made gumbo. I liked the song when Tiana was singing to her mother.

"Sit down at my table, put yo mind at ease", the voodoo doctor sung and I giggled at the way he danced "I look deep into your heart and soul- you do have a soul Lawrence? Make yo wildest dreams come true!". I automatically loved the movie when Ray the firefly came up, he reminded me of my uncle Theo, except he fell in love with a crab. Mama Ode, is probably my favorite character. She's crazy but wise. Dig a little dipper! find out who ya are! Dig a little dipper! it really ain't that far.

After the movie, I clapped and smiled

"That's definitely like New Orleans!", I chuckled and L smiled "that was a really great movie!"

"I'm glad you like it", L replied looking at her watch "oh my look at the time!"

"It's only 8:10", Chase commented looking at his watch and I laughed

"Really?!", L asked frowning "shit, my time is wrong. So what? You guys wanna watch something else?"

"Yes! Movie night!", May and I cheered throwing our hands up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
24.3K 1.7K 30
The Werewolf Chronicles Book #2 Can be read as a stand alone book! "My wolf made it hard for me to control myself around you." He took another step a...
32.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.