Dylan O'Brien imagines

By dreaming-my-katsuki

♡Dylan O'Brien ♡Stiles Stilinski ♡Dave Hodgman ♡Stuart Twombly ♡Thomas ♡Completed♡ More

1: New girl (Dylan x Reader)
2: Study Buddy (Stiles x Reader)
3: Her brother's friend (Dylan x Reader)
4: A picture lasts forever (Dylan x Reader)
5: Happy birthday-part 1 (Dylan x Reader)
Happy birthday-Part 2 (smut)
6: Birthday beats (Dylan x Reader)
7: Bonfire confession (Thomas x Reader)
8: Jealous? (Stiles x Reader)
9: The right one (Dave x Reader)
10: Prisoner (Stiles x Reader)
11: Carnival (Dylan x Reader)
12: Halloween dance (Stiles x reader)
13: Your own halloween together (Dylan x Reader)
14: Share a coke (Dylan x Reader)
16: Christmas gift (Dylan x Reader)
17: Coffee shop (Stuart x Reader)
18: My valentine (Dylan x Reader) smut
19: In the Rain (Dylan x Reader)
20: The opposite window (Stiles x Reader)
21: The ex (Dylan x Reader)
22: Can I look? (Thomas x Reader)
23: Cuddle (Stuart x Reader)
24: Caught (Stiles x Reader)
25: Back off (Dylan x Reader)
26: Surprise (Dylan x Reader) smut
27: Partner in crime (Dylan x Reader)

15: The window (Stiles x Reader)

6.4K 191 143
By dreaming-my-katsuki

Stiles' p.o.v-

I'm just laying on my bed wondering what to do.

I looked out my window, hoping to see Y/N there like usual. Her curtains were open including her window.

She wasn't there, so I decided to look at my phone.

Oh, and by the way, incase you didn't notice we're neighbours. Like it's almost a coincidence because...
A) I have a crush on her
B) Our windows are right across each others
C) I get to see her sometimes (not in a pervy or stalkish way)
D) She's basically the popular girl of the grade. Like so many guys asked her out but she would object them be issue she already liked someone else. I know because she admitted it to Kira, and Kira told me since she knew I liked her and she's trying to get my hopes up about me being the guy she likes. Yeah right it would be me... Whoever she likes is one lucky guy...

I looked out my window again to see if she was there, but she wasn't.

"Uuuuugh." I say out loud like a zombie.

I laid down flat on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I've had a crush on her forever.

"No mom I literally just got out of the shower! I'll call her later!" I heard that familiar voice.

My head looked over to the voice and I saw Y/N walking in her room brushing her hair and she was in a towel. My eyes widened at what was happening right now.

Her hair was dripping with water and she walked to her closet and grabbed her robe.
I stepped closer to my window as I saw her grip her towel.

She began taking her towel off and my eyes are glued on her. I gripped the bottom part of the window tightly.  Then her towel dropped.

Her perfect body was standing across from me. She's facing her closet since she's looking for something to wear. So I only got to see her behind.

"Holy sh..." I trail off as I watch her begin to brush part of her hair and stretched her arms out to brush through all the strands. Her back arched as she felt cold drips from her wet hair hit her back.

She wore her robe but didn't tie it. She yawned and turned around and screamed.

I lift my head quickly since I was leaning out a bit, and hit the top part of my window. I turn around but tripped over my chair and I tumbled to the ground.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" She yelled across to me. I quickly stand and see her tie her robe on.

"Heh, morning Y/N/N!" I say acting casual. "Yeah I'm great!" I say answering her question.

She gave a crooked grin, feeling as awkward as I do right now...

"Sorry... Um I should have closed the curtains..." She said nervously.

"Naw it's cool. No like I don't mean it like that where it's cool you were there I mean it's cool that-"

She laughed making me stop talking. "Stiles I know what you mean."

I nervously laugh and feel my cheeks heat up.

It was quiet for a few seconds until she spoke again.

"So... I'm gonna get ready for school..."

"Yeah same." I said chucking nervously.

"Yeah... So I'm... Gonna close the curtains." She laughed and I did too.

...

"So then she just dropped her towel in front of me bro." I say, talking to my friend Scott at my locker.

"Wow. That must've been great to see." Scott laughed. "Did you get a nice view?" He smirked.

I chuckled then tilt my head to the side. "Seriously Scott?"

"What? I'm sure you did." Scott laughed and patted my back like I did something great. But it's not like it was my choice to look... Well okay it kinda was.

"You're lucky you're neighbours with her man." Scott says suddenly.

I couldn't stop talking about her and what just happened.

"Like I saw her whole body! She has this amazing body and no wonder why all the guys want her and no wonder why I'm never gonna get her!" I say quickly and put my hands on my head.

"Stiles, as a honest guy, I'm telling you she will fall for you. Just like how you fell for her." He winked.

Scott had a point about me falling for her. I liked her for her personality, and yes her looks are a bonus! But the guys only want her for her whole body and looks. I'm not like that!

I sighed then there was a long silence until Scott spoke again.

"What if she did that on purpose?" Scott says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Maybe she knew you were there and she dropped her towel on purpose. You never know..." He says like it was a great mystery. "Don't you think that she would spy on you too?" Scott's last part made my eyes widen and I feel a small blush come up to my cheeks and Scott laughed.

"So how's her butt look?" Scott asks all of a sudden.

"Scott are you really trying to get this information out of me? Are you serious?" I stared at him.

"Come on." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Dude you're like... More perverted than I am." I say.

Scott looked at me with a 'really?' Expression.

"Okay fine! Her butt's like..." I made a gesture in the air.

"Now who's the more perverted one who actually looked, and remembers." Scott laughed and I hit him on the arm. "See what I did there? I got to mess with my pal." Scott laughed. And I put my face in my hands. "Oh god." I say. "Relax I don't judge." He says ruffling my hair and I smack his hand away.

"Hey here she comes!" Scott says and my head shot to where his eyes were. I watched her quietly begin to walk by.

"Dude say hi." Scott says.

"I'm not going to say hi."

"Come on man."

"Scott no."

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it Stiles come on."

"Scott-"

"Hey!" Scott says nodding his head to her to greet her and she smiled. "Hey Scott!" She said.

"Hey Y/N!" I suddenly say and wave feeling like an idiot.

"Hey Stiles!" She giggled.

I heard Scott trying to hold in his laugh. I gave him a glare.

I sighed then saw her turn to walk towards us.

Oh no...

"Hey um... Can... Can I talk to you really quickly?" She said nervously.

"Sure." I say and Scott already knows to walk away. I saw him stop at the end of the hall so that he could hear our conversation. Stupid wolf powers...

"Um... About this morning..." She says a little shy looking at the ground.

"L-listen I'm sorry for looking. When you were putting your clothes on..." I chuckle sheepishly.

"It's fine." She said and giggles again.

"So then things... Aren't really awkward or anything right?" I say twiddling with my fingers but stare into her eyes while she looked back at mine.

"Of course not." She giggles.

"Okay good. For a second I thought that it could have been a bad move and would get you not to like me and you wouldn't want to talk to me anym-" She giggles and I immediately stop talking once she gave a fast small peck on my lips.

Did she... Did she really... Was that a kiss though... I don't know it was so fast! And I never had my first kiss before! What does it mean?!

My thoughts were racing and she took notice.

"Stiles?" She asks.

"Huh yea I like you too." I say quickly and mentally face palm.

She raises her eyebrows and giggles. "I like you too Stiles."

My mouth falls open and I stare at her while she smiles and stares at me.

"Um does that mean... You... You're..."

"Your girlfriend?" She says smirking.

"Do you want to be?" I nervously chuckle.

"Mmhm." She simply says and kisses me again while standing on her tippy-toes. I'm still pretty new to this whole first-kiss thing but it seemed to come naturally. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her back.

I can't believe that out of all the guys... She chose ME. This is incredible! I was that one guy she likes!

We both slowly part and the bell to class rings.

"See you Stiles." She smiles and began walking down the hall. I watched her until she eventually turned down another hallway making her fall out of my view.

"Heeeeeeeeeey!" Scott said running down the hall to me completely making me snap out of Y/N's trance. "You did it dude!" Scott cheered.

"Yeah." I laughed and Scott put his arm around me.

"Proud of you." Scott said and I laughed again.

The end

Would you drop your towel if you knew Stiles was there?

Yes 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 115 22
completed ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴏʟꜰ; ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ 1-6 •ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟɪɴꜱᴋɪ •ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴍᴄᴄᴀʟʟ •ɪꜱꜱᴀᴄ ʟᴀʜᴇʏ •ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ •ʟɪᴀᴍ ᴅᴜɴʙᴀʀ •ᴛʜᴇᴏ ʀᴀᴇᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ; ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ •ᴛʜᴏᴍ...
92.1K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...
111K 1.4K 56
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ― 𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳...
48.1K 751 50
A book of DO'B imagines. ***REQUESTS OPEN***