2!P F.A.C.E. X CHILD OC

By SkylerGhirahim_666

徣據汨縴洎尊陽茪宅侽灑瀏芳洎拍洧灑救援,鰯潪渥, 巨エ吵胄灶請庻 連隊亦荔! a warning for all of my readers there is a lot of the following gore... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

52 3 1
By SkylerGhirahim_666

Chapter 1: First Kill....Or Is It?

Hey I'm.....well I have nothing to say for a authors note right here and I reallyy hate them to so I'm... yea have a nice time reading!!!

(Alice's POV.)

       "Red...it's a pwetty cowor...isn't it?"

  I ask the two beat up and heavily bleeding men that are tied to there chairs in a basement. I walked over to the one on the right a knife in my left hand. The sound of small little feet paddlingoff the concrete floor. I stop in front of him my face emotionless my long black hair stained by blood framed my face, as I rase the knife up then bringing it down stabbing his leg deeply. His screams blocked by the tape on his mouth , as I dragged the knife across stabbing him repeatedly.

"Hmm? I'm sowwy what was dat?" I only heard the mumbles of the two men probably pleading for me to not kill them after I stopped. "…nope you won't be able to get it off dats the type of tape dat never stops being sticky!" I giggle softly. "Plus I put glue on it just to make sure it stays on. Awent (aren't ).I smert! (Smart! )"

       I faintly heard sirens in the distance. Frowning I pull out my pistol aiming it at there heads.

"It seems ower fum is over... bye bye~"

       'Hehe they thought they could get out of this.' I pull the trigger shooting twice killing both of them, there blood splattered on my white dress and shoes, dyeing them a crimson red. My sadistic smile being the last thing they see in there pathetic life's. I quickly pack my weapons in my bag after quickly wrapping them in plastic. Running out the basement door into the woods, finding a place to clean the blood off of my self.

♬♪♩Five Minute Time Skipu~♬♪♩

Finding a lake I quickly washed myself changing into a dress (picture above) and wash the white dress with some bleach making it a clean pure white again. I stuff the dress in my bag then hput my head in the lake water getting the blood out. Drying my hair I head off into a different part of this big but small town.

ⓣⓘⓜⓔㆁⓢⓚⓘⓟⓤ

When I reach the town I comb my hair into two small pigtails with the back down but leave my bangs in front of my eyes.(picture above again lol) As i walk the streets I keep my head down watching where I am going so I don't step on something, (Really I got into the habit of doing that sense the last time when I didn't I stepped in gum.) or if someone recognizes me from killing. 'Wait no ones ever escaped  from me so what's the problem hehe.' As I was lost In thought smirking evily i bumbed into a man and stumbled back falling on my ass. 'owey Shit that hert'

"Oh my I'm sorry! Poppet are you OK?"

    I look up and See a man with strawberry blonde hair and blueish pink eyes, kneeling in front of me. My eyes widened as I saw this man. He held his hand out to me and I held onto it.

Oliver's POV:▩▩▩

    I was on my way to my bakery when I little girl with long back hair walked into me. She fell on her bum, it must have hurt because she had small tears in her eyes. Feeling guilty I kneeled down in front of her and asked if she was alright. She stared up at me before taking my hand standing up with me. She was small for what seemed like she was 6?
Her form was really thin and fragile like she could break at the slightest touch.
Suddenly her grip on my hand tightened when I was about to walk away. I looked down at her and heard her mumble something to me.

   "What was that Poppet? "

The small girl shook her head and let go of my hand letting me go from her grasp. I said bye to her and started walking again, but I heart small paddles of feet behind me. I stopped and turned around to see the little girl stopped right behind me.
'Is she following me?'

Alice's POV:

The man was very nice to me, and usually I kill whoever bumps into me like he did. But something about him is different. He started walking away from me when I let go. So me being timid and curious followed after him like a duckling. I'm guessing ye heard my footsteps because he turned around and saw me right behind him. So being the shy and timid self just hugged his legs making him flinch but pick me up cradling me in his arms.
I leaned on his chest as he walked with me to someplace. I didn't need to worry I have all of my weapons handy if he tries something. He opened the door a the smell of pastries hit me like a bullet..(I was they thinking if three things that could be slammed or shot in someones face 1. Wall 2. Hammer and 3. Bullets ) The man set me at a table. I sat there watching his every move. He went into the kitchen and came back with cupcakes and peppermint tea. He set them on the table and then seated himself in front of me pouring me a cup of tea. He set them in front of me.

"Whats your name Poppet? My names Oliver."

  Oliver smiled sweetly at me and the smell of all these pastries made me realize the last time I ate, which was three weeks ago. With the exception of small pieces of bread.
I picked up a cupcake having a examination with it. Seeing that it wasn't poisoning or something to kill me(see what I did there? No.. OK den) was in it I took a bite, then softly above a whisper said my name.

"Alice …"

"Oh your names Alice! What a pretty name."

I nodded my head as I did the same examination with the tea before I took a sip of it. Letting the hot drink go down my throat. The nested thing that came out of Oliver's mouth made me flinch and clinch the tea cup.

"So where are you parents Poppet?"

Afraid I would break his tea cup I set it down and placed my hands in my lap thinking what I should tell him. Then I hit me I can use him for my next killing. Using my best acting i looked up at him, giving him a clear view of my reddish blue eyes, fake tears running down my cheeks as I told him a false story about a couple that lived near here.

"D-dey never f-feed me, then dey w-would hit me and call me names! I-i mean weally bad names! Dey even kwilled my brober!" he picked me up and held me in his lap as I continued.
"I thought abowt kwilling dem b-but den I woold not have a peace to go!"

"You could come live with me! Kill them and I will pick you up at your house OK Poppet! "

I smiled a fake bright smile and gave him the address to the, couples home. I ran out just when costumers started to come in. I meet the couple days back so getting in wasn't a problem.

❇✳Time Skipy ◎❇✳

I met the couple and they brought me inside there home it was slightly dirty and they told me to clean the mess. 'Its 3:57 now Oliver said he is coming at 6:00 I better get started'
I ran in to the closet and filled a bag with all the cleaning chemicals and shook it up. 'Right now there in their room.' I ran there hearing noises and mentally gagged. Quickly I shook the bag up and added baking soda to it. Throwing it in the room I heard coughing and two body heavy drops to the ground. I open the door with a mask over my mouth and nose blocking out the deadly fumes.

"Lily... you bitch.... what did you... do?"

Not talking I placed them In chairs tying them up with rope. I them pulled out a kitchen knife in wrapping it from the plastic the blood from y last victim still fresh as it fell onto the  now red carpet. I walked to man named Richard and smiled sickenly but he couldn't see it. I slowly cut open his stomach letting his organs spill out then I take the skin from the still alive Richard and take it to Kylie she shook her head and squeaked out a faint "no.."
I nodded my dad and shoved it in her mouth them taping her mouth shut so she doesn't throw it up.

"Isn't dis fum momo? Fafa?"

They shook there heads "no." At me making me mad, so I desired to end this little game of ours.

"To bad I wanted to pway I wittle wanger …" I walked over to my bag wrapping my knife and putting it back closing my bag. I put it on my back and turned to them as it neared 6:00 I received my pistol from the back of my dress. I pointed it at them my mask blocking my crazed smile, but I guess they sensed it.

"Bye........Bye... "

Quick Blackout█

I sit in the front of the door waiting for Oliver. Not even a minute later he opens the door and sees me all clean but in a white dress with small white flats.

"Ollie do ya want to see me wook? "

He chuckled at my use of words and nodded picking me up and walked to the room, but before we walked in I told him to put on a small mask. He put it on as I did to and we walked in to the room.

"Do you wike it Ollie?"

"Yes."

    He looked shocked but it quickly turned to glee as we exited the house and he put me in the front seat of his car. We rode in silence with the headlights off until we got away from the street. Oliver turned to me and smiled.

"That was nice work Poppet for a first kill!"

I nodded now just tired. We drove for a while and then reached a house. Oliver got out the car coming over to my side helping me out, carrying me inside.

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆◆◇♚♔♞♘♟♙♛♕♝♜⇦⇧⇨⇩☎♝█■▓▒♀♂●•♬♪♩╰╮☜▥▣◈□■▨▧▦▩▤↗✘↘↙↖↑↓→◀▲✔△▼▽◀◁▶▷◐◑⇜↯↭﹏︴∽†Ψ‡⊥Ξ※♨⌒∵∞ε

Well....how was it my little Poppets?
This story part was my first ever longest word count!
This part was 1827 words long!
If it was good or to detailed tell me I want to make it right!
but I did warn you about gore in the description of the book.
Anyway have a nice Day/Evening /Night!

~█▓▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
325K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
14K 546 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..