wawanakwa returns / total dra...

yesduncney द्वारा

"Welcome back to yet another season of Total Drama! I'm your host, Chris McLean and this season were bringing... अधिक

2
I need your help
IMPORTANT

1

2.4K 55 200
yesduncney द्वारा

"Welcome back to yet another season of Total Drama! I'm your host, Chris McLean and this season were bringing back 12 all stars from the original cast and 4 from revenge or the island (for more drama) to battle it against each other for 1 million dollars! This season will be the roughest, scariest and of course, most dramatic season of total drama yet! Stay tuned to see who will lose and who will win. Right here, on Total Drama: Wawanakwa Returns!"

-
(Theme song)
Dear mom and dad I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind
Lindsay is waving to the camera while Sierra is running off with Cody on her shoulders
You asked me what I wanted to be
And I think the answer is plain to see
Katie and Sadie are squealing while Trent plays his guitar
I wanna be famous
Trent sees Gwen and winks at her and Gwen blushes
I wanna live close to the sun
Oh pack your bags cause I've already won
Lightning is showing off his muscles and Eva gets mad and pushes him into the lake
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day
Mike and Zoey are in a canoe and Mike sees Lightning in the water and laughs and Zoey gives him a glare
Cause I wanna be famous
Mike kisses Zoey on the cheek and she blushes
Nanana'nanaana nana nana
Alejandro is giving Mike a evil look
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Alejandro sees Heather pass by and he follows her
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Chris is yelling at Chef and Chef shoves a spoon into Chris' mouth
*whistling at the end*
At the Campfire Courtney and Scott lean in to kiss but Duncan pushes Scott and sits next to Courtney smirking and she rolls her eyes.
-

"Welcome back to Total Drama: Wawanakwa returns! Let's meet our campers! First up, from the original cast, Heather!" A boat pulls up and Heather walks off. She ignores Chris and walks to the other side of the dock.

"Next up, Alejandro!" Chris announces as Alejandro steps off his boat and walks next to Heather who rolls her eyes at him and moves away.

"Katie and Sadie!" Katie and Sadie walk off the same boat, "it is so great to be back!" Katie squeals, "so totally great!" Sadie agrees as they walk over next to Alejandro and he smiles at them causing Heather's facial expression to turn to a angry one.

"Our next contestant is...Lindsay!" Lindsay walks off the boat smiling, "Helen, Jalapeño, I didn't know you were coming back!" She says shocked.

"Yep, same old Lindsay," Chris mumbles, "next up we have, Eva!" A angry Eva walks off her boat and stands next to Katie and Sadie.

"Hi Eva!" Sadie says. "Don't talk to me." Eva snaps.

"And next up, finally out of jail! We have none other than Duncan!" Chris gives Duncan an angry glare as Duncan shrugs and walks next to Alejandro.

"Gwen!" Gwen walks off the boat and waves to everybody except Duncan. She stands next to Eva.

"Cody!" Cody walks off and stands next to Gwen and smiles at her innocently. Gwen ignores him and looks ahead and Cody sighs.

"Sierra!" Chris says and cody let's out a "NOOOOO!"

Sierra steps off the boat and immediately runs over to Cody pulling him into a tight hug, "Oh, Codykins! How I missed you!"

"Courtney!" Chris says as Courtney steps out holding her PDA. Chris snatches it and throws it in the water and Courtney gasps, "my PDA!"

"You're not aloud to have it anymore." Chris fights back and Courtney marches over to Gwen giving her a smile. Gwen walks away from Courtney.

"Hey Courtney," Duncan says while scratching the back of his neck, "Duncan," Courtney greets back coldly her voice blank and emotionless.

"And...Trent!" Trent walks off of his boat and stands next to Gwen. Katie and Sadie run up to him, "hey Trent!" They both say in unison. Trent turns to Gwen, "what's up, Gwen?" He asks and Katie and Sadie both give Gwen a evil look.

Gwen opens her mouth to say something but Chris doesn't give her a chance, "and now, to spice things up a bit, we've brought 4 contestants from Total Drama Revenge of the Island to compete with you." He explains.

"Welcome, Zoey and Mike!" Chris says as Zoey smiles as she and Mike walk out of their boat hand in hand.

"Lightning!" Everybody groans as Lightning walks out of his boat, "Sha-Lightning is back to win this thing!"

"And, finally...." Chris says trailing off to make this moment more dramatic.

"Please don't be Scott, please don't be Scott.." Duncan whispers to himself.

"Please be Scott, please be Scott." Courtney whispers to herself.

"Scott." Chris says and Courtney shouts a "YES!" Out loud causing everybody to stare at her.

Scott smirks at Courtney as he walks out of his boat.

"Okay, now that your all here I get to divide you guys into 2 groups of 8." Chris says.

"First team will be; Alejandro, Eva, Courtney, Mike, Scott, Cody, Sierra and Duncan! You guys will be the powerful penguins!" Chris says enthusiastically.

"And Lindsay, Heather, Trent, Lightning, Sadie, Katie, Zoey and Gwen! You guys are the fierce frogs!"

"Aw Mike, I guess we won't be on the same team." Zoey says frowning.

"It's okay, Zoey." Mike says trying to make her feel better.

"Now, this year is the same as the first All Stars season, the losers will have to sleep in the old cabin and the winners will be staying in the McLean spa hotel!" Chris says in a bored tone.

"Now, you'll have a few minutes to change and check out the camp! When your done, meet me at the lake!" Chris continues.

Confessional Heather:

"Yes! I am so glad that I'm not on the same team as that handsome jerk Alejandro! Uh-I mean jerk. Yeah, just jerk..."

Confessional Alejandro:

"It is so great to be back! Since nobody trusts me anymore I must make things right with mi amor Heather!"

Confessional Scott:

"Woohoo! Man, is it great to be back! But it's obvious that Courtney still likes me, I mean I don't blame her, who wouldn't? But I don't know if I should forgive her for what she did to me just yet...

Confessional Courtney:

"Listen, I only came back this season to make things right with Gwen and Scott. I realized that money is great and all but friends and boyfriends are better! I wouldn't mind winning though..."

Confessional Katie and Sadie:

"Eeeeh! It's so great to be here! And it's sooo great to see Trent again. The problem is Gwen! First, she breaks his heart and then she steals someone's boyfriend! Then, she breaks up with that guy! And now, she wants Trent back! Ugh! She has got to go!"

Confessional Gwen:

"I only came back here for the money. I'm not here to kiss up to anybody! I'm here to win this! Although, it is kind of nice to see Trent again...ugh! What am I saying?!"

Confessional Trent:

"Man, I forgot how gorgeous Gwen is! But she probably doesn't care about me..."

Confessional Duncan:

"What is it with Courtney and that dirty boy?! Courtney should be with me! Uh, I mean, whatever."

Confessional over.

"Welcome to your first challenge! Inspired by season 5's regatta around the island, you are going to be choosing a partner from your team and your going to be boating to bony island, where you will stay the night and complete the second challenge in! And remember to choose wisely while picking your boat, not all boats are the same!" Chris explains.

"Easy..." Scott says.

"Oh well, in that case, I wasn't going to add these but if your buddy Scott here thinks I'm going too easy on ya, there will be some booby traps!"Chris smirks.

"Scott!" Everybody yells in unison.

"Okay, choose your partners and your boats! First team to get all their members on bony Island wins immunity! And someone from team loser will be going home tonight!" Chris says, "see ya on the other side!" He yells before chuckling and hopping onto his helicopter.

"Oo, oo! Sadie, wanna work together?" Katie asks Sadie, "of course!" Sadie says.

"Hey, Gwen! Wanna work together?" Trent asks nervously.

"Um....ok?" Gwen says shyly.

Confessional Gwen:

Ok, look, I know that I sounded a by nervous around Trent but he's just a friend okay?! Friends can team up in challenges! Friends! Just friends..."

Confessional Over.

"Lindsay, wanna team up?" Zoey asks Lindsay smiling.

"Sure, um...wait what's your name again? Oh! Zucchini!" Lindsay smiles at Zoey.

Confessional Zoey

*Face palms*

Confessional over

"I guess that leaves me and you, babe! Sha lightning will win this thing for us!" Lightning says to Heather.

"Seriously?!" Heather yells.

Meanwhile, over at the Powerful Penguins, Sierra had grabbed Cody and Eva had snatched Alejandro.

Duncan was walking up to Courtney to ask her but Scott beat him to it, "so...uh...Courtney, you wanna be partners!" Scott asks scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay." Courtney answers and smiles at him. Duncan rolls his eyes at the two.

Confessional Scott:

"I may have came across a little nervous but I do not have any feelings for Courtney! She's just the only one on this team that would actually want to be my partner. Sure, she's really hot but that doesn't matter!"

Confessional Duncan:

"Oo that boys gonna get it!"

Confessional over.

"Guess that leaves you and me.." Mike says walking over to Duncan.

Duncan shrugs, "I can deal with you." He says and Mike frowns.

"Okay, go get your boats in 3,2,1!" Chris' annoying voice can be heard through the megaphone.

Feisty Frogs:
Heather and Lighting got to the big boat first
Gwen and Trent take the second largest
Zoey and Lindsay take the other boat
Katie and Sadie take the canoe

Powerful Penguins:
Courtney and Scott take the big boat
Eva and Alejandro take the second largest
Duncan and Mike take the other one
Cody and Sierra take the canoe

"Woohoo yeah! Largest boat suckers!" Courtney yells at her team mates.

"We're on your team, meaning if we lose you lose." Mike snaps at Courtney.

Confessional Courtney

"Mike has got some big mouth on him. If we lose this he has got to be the one to go home!"

Confessional Courtney

"Sha-lightning is always first!" Lightning says as Heather starts driving the boat.

"Um...no. Sha-lightning drives the boat!" Lightning pushes Heather.

"Sha-shutup, I'm driving!" Heather argues and as they argue the other team and their team mates get ahead of them.

"See! Now we're last place! I don't need you!" Heather yells as she pushes lightning off the boat and drives off.

"Sha-lightning will catch up! Sha-bam!" He yells as he swims after Heather.

"Oh my codykins, isn't this so romantic? We're canoeing together like in those romantic movies." Sierra says dreamily.

"Move it Alejerko! I'm driving!" Eva says as she takes Alejandro's place and drives the boat.

"I am not one to complain with such beautiful chica'a like you." Alejandro compliments Eva and she blushes.

Zoey rolls her eyes as Lindsay keeps talking, "oh and then me and my friend Marcie started to scream! We were like oh my gosh! And then this sca-" and the rest was all blah blah blah to Zoey.

"Can you see who's in the lead?" Trent asks Gwen who's driving. Suddenly Chef starts throwing hail at them.

"What the heck?!" Gwen screams as hail starts hitting her.

"Gwen look out!" Trent screams pointing to the giant rock in the middle of the lake.

"What is that doing there?!" Gwen asks still screaming and before you knew it! CRASH! They crashed into the rock causing their boat to break.

"Just great.." Gwen mumbled.

"Oh, and remember the time when we were at Jane's pool party and we started dancing?" Sadie started.

"Yeah! And everybody started dancing with us!" Katie finished.

Suddenly Chef threw a bomb at their boat and BOOM! The canoe was broken to pieces.

"Faster multiple boy! I wanna see what Courtney and Scott are doing!" Duncan commanded.

"You still like her, don't you?" Mike smirked at Duncan.

"Pshh no I-look out!" Duncan yelled as a small bomb landed on their boat and BOOM! Their engine was broken.

By now, everybody's boat was either destroyed or has stopped working because of Chef. Everybody started swimming to bony island. It wants that far since they've gotten close while they were in their boats but some people were closer to it then others.

The first ones to make it were Heather (alone) and Scott and Courtney. Next were Eva and Alejandro, Duncan and Mike, Gwen and Trent, Zoey and Lindsay and...Sadie and Katie! Last partners were Cody and Sierra.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We win!" Heather cheered and her team cheered with her.

"Not so fast....where's Lightning?" Chris asked before lightning finally made it to bony island swimming.

"Sha-lightning is here!" Lightning says.

"Since Heather pushes Lightning off the boat and he was the last one to make it here, the Penguins win!" Chris announces and the Penguins cheer.

"I've set up a elimination ceremony here on bony island. Now move it!" Chris commanded and everyone obeyed.

The Frogs sat on the logs while the Penguins sat in the peanut gallery, "welcome to our first elimination ceremony. Tonight, one camper will not receive a marshmallow. You will vote by placing a x on the photo of the camper that you want to eliminate, get voting!"

"So...I've tallied the votes. The person who will not receive the marshmallow will be sent home tonight. And then can not come back, ever (during this season)...first marshmallow goes to..."

"Trent,"

"Gwen,"

"Zoey,"

"Lindsay,"

"Katie,"

"I have 3 marshmallows left...Sadie, you and your partner were the last ones  from your team to make it to bony island before Lightning. Lightning, you were the last one and Heather, you were the one that pushed Lightning off the boat. And the first marshmallow goes to...."

"Sadie," Chris says, "the final marshmallow goes to...."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Heather,"

"Ha! In your face sha-loser!" Heather laughs and shoves her marshmallow in her mouth.

"What?! But sha-lightning is the best! The best doesn't lose!" Lightning argues.

"Sorry dude," Chris says and he shrugs.

"This is not the last you'll see of me! Sha-bam!" Lightning says before walking over to the lake with Chris.

"Oh yeah, since the toilet is on the other Island you have to ride the boat of losers to the island and get flushed by Chef from there," Chris says.

"The toilet?! Again?!" Zoey yells from behind.

"Yep. The show didn't have the budget for a new elimination device so we're still using that thing." Chris says.

"Sha-lightning is out!" Lightning jumps on the boat.

Courtney spots Scott near the cabins, "hey," she says as she sits next to him causing him to scoot away from her.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did! I was too caught up in the game I didn't realize how great of a guy you are...Scott please forgive me.." Courtney begs.

"Well, okay..." Scott says and Courtney squeals and kisses him.

Confessional Scott:

"What Courtney did was sweet, I'll forgive her if she really wants me to. But I'll keep my eyes open."

Confessional Courtney:

"It's so great to have Scott again! Next up, Gwen.."

Confessional Ends

"Will Gwen forgive Courtney? Will Duncan admit his feelings for Courtney? Who will be flushed next? Will I get funnier and funnier? Yes to that, but to the rest of the questions find out next time on Total Drama Wawanakwa Returns!"

////

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this sucks this is my first time writing something like this. I just really wanted to write one! I'll try to update asap! I love u all please vote and comment!

Byeee!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

299K 9.9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
all mine | pjm 🕷 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.5K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC