The Other Argent ➵ Stiles Sti...

By SpanishCandy

"We all go a little mad sometimes." [#9 IN "TEEN WOLF"] Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent More

PART I
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
PART II
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
Holy crap ✔

[27]

44.4K 1.3K 874
By SpanishCandy

  STELLA was staring at Stiles with her head slightly tilted to the right. She was simply just staring at him, studying every single feature on his face. Hell, she had even started to count all the cute little moles on his face. Cute little moles that made her like him even more than she already did. Just everything that he does would get her to fall for him even more.

He didn't even have to try to get her to like him. She just fell for him just the way that he is. He didn't even have to change himself. He was perfect the way he was to her.

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So, whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." Deaton tells the teenagers with a stern tone in his voice causing Stella to clear her throat and pull her gaze away from Stiles.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott had blurted out which then caused Isaac to shake his head at the mention of Allison being able to do it.

"You sure about that? She can barely hold a paint brush without shaking. How about Stella?" Isaac suggested making the brunette to smile because he was probably one of the few people who actually had faith in her about her abilities to shoot.

"I don't think so. It's too dangerous." Stiles quickly replied, Stella biting her bottom lip as she turned towards him to see that he was already staring at her

She felt her heart break even more than it already was. She started to think that he didn't have any faith on her. Stella has been training hard for her to be just as good as Allison. Hunters from around the world would probably laugh at her for not being just as good like her mother.

"I've seen Stella shoot and she's just as good as Allison. I don't see what the problem is." Isaac rolled his eyes at the boy that he deeply hated but still cared about whether how much they argued with each other.

That was because they were a pack. They were family now.

"Yeah, Stiles. Is it because I didn't have 'Argent Training' enough? Look, I'm just as good as my cousin even Isaac knows I can do it." Stiles parted his lips as he just stared at her but he didn't know how to reply to her without having it come out wrong.

"Do you really want to trust Isaac's judgement? The man's wearing a scarf in 75 degree's weather!" Stiles nervously blabbered out, pointing at Isaac which made Stella to roll her eyes at how childish he can be at times.

"Okay, at least give me one real reason why you don't want me to do it?" I asked him crossing my arms in front of my chest staring at him. Waiting for him to give me a response.

"Scott just doesn't want you to get hurt." Stiles stuttered, Scott turned to Stiles with a confused look on his face, Stiles just ignored him.

Isaac smirked, detecting his heart beat to start rising as he smelt his emotions right away. Scott was too busy trying to figure out why he had included him to the problem to be smelling him or hearing his heart.

"So just Scott?" Stella sked him with a frown placed on her lips, hoping for him to man up and tell her how he felt about her but nothing that he said was what she wanted to hear.

"Are you sure it's just Scott who's worried about Stella?" Isaac asked with his signature smirk still plastered on his lips, staring at him intensely.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at him. He wanted to punch him badly because he was embarrassing him by trying to get him to confess his feelings to Stella. But, he just was not able to do it. He wanted to make it special between them and plus, he was super nervous to get rejected.

"Okay, what is he doing here? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" Stiles asked pointing at him making Scott roll his eyes at his best friend not understanding why he was being so difficult.

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked moving on from their last subject which was not ending well when he noticed Stella starting to lose her concentration.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her slightly towards him. He bent down his head and placed his lips right in front of her ear to whisper to her, "You're just as good as your cousin. Don't stress about it. I think you're amazing."

The compliment made her smile which Stiles caught making him glare at Isaac. Isaac didn't even bother to look at him so he just placed a kiss on the top of her head before pulling away from the girl.

"I can do it." Scott confirmed.

"You can?" Stiles asked confusedly.

"You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton reminded Scott that she wasn't the same species that he and Isaac are.

"That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles sighed as Scott nodded.

"Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf." Scott mutters, looking down at the operating table.

"We need a real Alpha. You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it-" Stiles tried to explain it to him when Scott turned to look at him with his eyebrows raised up.

"Up." Isaac says making Stiles nod, agreeing with him hesitantly.

"Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues." Scott says sadly making Stella frown at him.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked them trying to give them some ideas on who they should ask for help.

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac commented quickly, shaking his head at them.

"Maybe the twins?" Stella sked them making them look at her as if she had two heads.

"They're not Alphas anymore. after what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them." Deaton explained to her but Stella wouldn't back down.

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it? I'm sure they know how to do it because they were alphas before." Stella explained to Deaton who only stared at her.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott tells her making her pull up a corner of her lips into a tiny smile, Stiles sighing heavily causing them to stare at him in confusions.

"Actually, that's not totally true. I sometimes hang out with Aiden."

Allison put the gun in her trunk as her cousin just stared at her with a frown on her face. Stella wanted to help her with her situation but she couldn't when she needed help with herself also. Isaac just placed his hand on top of her shoulder and shook his head at her. He knew what she was about to ask so Stella just sighed and nodded at him.

When they all reached their destination they got out of their vehicles and got closer together. The only reason why Bella wasn't there was because they wanted her to fit in with the crowd. They didn't want her to be involved with them and the supernatural. They wanted the girl to have a normal teenage life unlike them.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked all of them, she was still unsure that they should do this but deep down she knew it was necessary.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott responded to her and nodded.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Isaac brought up making everyone there to stare at him, Stiles being the only one to respond to him.

"And again with the not helping."

"Did you guys bring it?" Scott asked the two Argents who were both leaning against the car, Stella sighed and looked over at Allison with one raised eyebrow.

That was because the two Argent females were arguing not long ago about who was going to shoot the Xylazine. Of course, the oldest Argent had won the argument. Stella decided to let her have her chance to recover and show everybody that she was stronger than that. Stella knew she would have her chance to shine.

After all, she didn't want to be a villain. She wanted to be the hero for once. Stella wanted to help people and not kill people. She wanted to show everybody that she could do the things that Allison could do. That she's not just Allison's shadow.

A gun shot echoed throughout the woods causing the werewolves and the two Argents to perk up. Scott got on top of his motorcycle and rode off with the three of them running right behind him. Stiles widened his eyes when he noticed that Stella was running full speed with them as well.

"Wait, wait. Wait! Wait!" He yelled after them and then sighed not wanting to deal with them at the moment. He needed to figure out more about the coyote.

"Isaac! Slow down, pup!" Stella yelled out as she kept running after him but he was incredibly fast due to his werewolf abilities but that didn't stop her from running.

Stella stopped when she had just witnessed him get caught in a trap. He had yelled out in agony causing her to place her hands on top of her ears. Allison stopped right behind Stella and they both looked at each other with horror looks before running towards him to help.

"Allison, there he is. Hit Tate. Use the tranq on him." Isaac ordered her as he gritted his teeth from the pain.

Stella looked up to see Tate pointing his gun right at the coyote that was just standing there. Her heart started to beat fast when she started to have crazy thoughts in her head.

"Okay? Okay, come on." Allison whispered and shot once but it hit the tree causing her to shut her eyes tightly.

Once she opened them to try again she saw Stella running towards Tate. She wanted to shout to tell her to stop but she knew it would only frighten Malia.

Stella had muttered to herself, "Stupid Coyote." and started to run towards it to protect it. She had protected Malia, putting her life at risk for her all because it seemed to come out as an instinct.

"No!" Stella yelled and got in front of the coyote the second Tate pulled the trigger, she got hit with the bullet right on her abdomen making her grunt.

Allison widened her eyes to see her cousin get shot.

"Allison. Allison! Breathe." Isaac muttered as he too was shocked at what had happened.

Stella was sitting on the ground with her hand over her wound. She whimpered as she looked down at it to see her hand not covered in her own blood. Looking to her left to see the coyote just staring at her.

"Run, Malia!" She moaned in pain to the coyote which seemed to do what she said and started to run away.

Next thing she knew Tate went down which made her smile because she knew Allison had done it. She had actually done it.

She blinked a few times to see that her vision started to get blurry. Her breathing started to increase when she felt that she couldn't get enough oxygen.

Once her vision got better she felt someone picking her up and started to run with her in their arms. Her vision started to get clearer as she looked up to see a wolfed up version of Scott.

"S-Scott?" Stella asked with pain in her voice making him look down at her for a few second before focusing again.

"Stella... you've gotta stay with me, okay? Do not close your eyes. You can't leave us like this." Scott tells her with a stern tone as he kept trying to run faster to catch up to Malia.

When he saw her hit the ground he couldn't have just let her bleed out on the floor. Even when Allison and Isaac were there to help. He just had to pick her up and take her with him.

"I'm not leaving you guys, Wolfy." She moaned and coughed out blood a bit as she started to get a headache.

Scott found out a short cut to get to Malia first. She was gonna have to stop and face him. But, he couldn't jump over the car with Stella in his arms.

"I'm going to put you down, okay? But, just keep your eyes open for me, alright? Stella?" He asked her as she just moaned in response nodding at him once she was put on the ground, leaning against a tree.

She smiled up at him with blood trailing down in the corner of her lips. Waving him off she coughed out even more blood.

Scott wanted so badly to stay with her and take her pain away. But, he knew what he needed to do. So, that's exactly what he did.

He jumped over the car and ended up getting Malia to stop. She started to growl at him as he prepared to roar. When he did roar it echoed through out Beacon Hills.

Stella looked up to see the coyote to turn into a teenage girl. She looked around her surroundings and started to look down at her hand. That was once a paw.

"You're an idiot. You know that, right, Ella?" Allison asked her cousin as she placed her chin on top of the hospital bed, sitting on the uncomfortable chair which was right next to Stella's bed.

"Hey, I saved that girls life! You should be thanking me." Stella rolled her eyes at her before smirking and changed the channel on the television.

"You could have died!"

"But... I didn't." Stella smiled at her innocently making Allison to glare at her before scoffing.

"I'm just glad that you're okay, Ella. Don't want you ever leaving my side."

"I-I was just trying to be a hero, Ally..."

"Don't try to be one, Stella! Do you know how Heroes end up? Dead." Allison yelled loudly, she noticed how loud she was so she toned it down but she was still pretty harsh, "Dead, Stella. They end up dead. And that's exactly what I don't want you to become. I want you alive and well. No matter what."

"Fine, fine! Stop with the emotional moment. Just come cuddle with me and watch Supernatural with me." Stella whined and made room for her cousin causing her to laugh a little at her.

"You still watch that show? Stella, we're pretty much living in a supernatural world." Allison tells her while she got on the bed and got under the blanket, being careful not to harm her younger cousin.

"They have vampires, ghouls, angels, demons, skin walkers, and a whole lot of other supernatural creatures, Ally."

"Okay, okay... fill me in on what happened after Dean went to hell." Stella's eyes lit up as she then started to explain to Allison about what had happened right after.

They watched more episodes of Supernatural Season 8. They talked about how they basically got cured from whatever it was that they were dealing with. Like Allison's hands being shaky and hallucinating just like Stella.

"We're just going to have to spend our Ally and Ella day at the hospital." Allison smiled as she got back into Stella's room with her arms full of a whole bunch of food, snacks, and drinks.

Stella didn't complain that they had to spend their tradition in a hospital. She pretty much was happy as long as she had Allison by her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.8K 29
the one where another Argent comes to town - [ book 1 of The Argent Series ] | season 3A | based on the show Teen Wolf written by Jeff Davis, and the...
14.5K 389 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
175K 5.7K 34
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
33K 1.3K 48
Who's a friend? Who's an enemy? Cause sometimes they look the same to me But looks can be pleasing, yet so deceiving Sweet words from a serpent's ton...