Cowboy Dreams

By shaxlepanda

[ManxMan] ... Max Kenton has loved cowboys his entire life and meeting one had been his wish for as long as h... More

Cowboy Dreams 1.0
Cowboy Dreams 2.0
Cowboy Dreams 4.0

Cowboy Dreams 3.0

15.3K 538 42
By shaxlepanda

Cowboy Dreams Part 3.

They stumbled through the kitchen and onto the living room; Max pushed Charles down on the couch and straddled his lap. Charles looked up at his nephew’s swollen lips and teary eyes. An uncomfortable feeling gnawed at his stomach but the moment Max crashed his lips to Charles the feeling was gone and had been replaced by a burning desire. The older man’s tongue traced the younger man’s lower lip, making him shudder in ecstasy.

Max began grinding his hips down on Charles’ and it was as if a something clicked all of the sudden because Charles pushed Max off of him. Max pulled back, a confused look on his face and a hurt expression in his eyes. His eyes searched his uncle’s eyes for inkling to why he had been practically shoved off of him but the young man found nothing. His uncle’s eyes were expressionless as the man rubbed his lips with the back of his hand.

“I think… I think we need to talk…” Charles said, avoiding eye contact with his nephew. He tried to fight back the urge to reach out and kiss the boy again. He had been dreaming about such kiss and now it felt so right yet so wrong all at the same time.

Max stood up from his uncle’s lap and kneeled down, feeling defeated, “What do we need to talk about? It is all very clear, Charles. I love you more than a nephew should love his uncle…”

Charles rubbed the back of his head, his throbbing erection twitched at his nephew’s words. “I love you too, Max, but-“

“But you don’t love me more than an uncle should love his nephew, right?” Max bowed his head, a humorless chuckle escaping his lips as he felt his cheeks moisten once again. He continued chuckling until he was full on laughing, grabbing his sides as the laughter turned into sobs.

“Max…”

Max shook his head, finally quieting down. “I don’t want to hear it…”

Charles felt as his chest tightened painfully at the sight before him. He had never seen Max cry so much, not even when he had been a young boy and his parents had died. Max had told him when he was a little older that the reason behind his lack of crying was because he had Charles now. Charles would take care of him, ‘you told dad you would take care of me and I believed you,’ had been Max’s words.

Even when Max was teased in school because Charles was gay or because his parents were dead, Max never cried. He would respond that Batman had made it really far without his parents because Alfred had always been with him. It had made Charles laugh when Max came home that day saying he was Batman and when Charles asked if he was Robin Max shook his head, ‘you’re Alfred, uncle, because thanks to you I’m going to become the greatest superhero ever!’

Charles wiped his eyes at the memory and took a deep breath and knelt down next to his nephew. He grabbed Max’s arm and pulled the crying boy against his body and held him until the sobs came to a stop. Max shook in Charles’ arms, feeling pathetic that he had cried because of the rejection he had already seen coming. Charles rubbed Max’s back, realizing that he still didn’t have a shirt.

“What happened to your shirt?” Charles asked quietly, rocking them back and forth a bit.

Max relaxed into Charles’ chest, “I was fooling around with Marvin and then I got mad so I left without it…”

Charles’ jaw tightened at the mention of Max’s friend Marvin. He knew that Marvin and Max had something going on because he had seen them once in the basement. Marvin had been giving Max a blow job and Max had been groaning as if trying to get caught. When Charles walked in on them, he noticed what they were doing and turned around and left. The jealous feeling he had felt back then was coming back now and he tried his damn hardest to suppress it.

“Did he do something to get you upset?”

Max nodded, “He tried to get me to do it with him… I said no but he was too damn persistent…. He said some things that I didn’t like so I left…. And then I punched the tree right outside Stanley’s house…”

“Why did you punch the tree?” Charles asked, curiosity getting the best of him.

Max shrugged, “For being a coward, I guess... but now that I know the truth, I guess I can move on. College will be good for me, I guess…” Max sighed, looked at Charles one last time, and got up from his uncle’s lap. He felt pathetic, weak, and lonely like never before; lonelier than when his parents died.

Charles reach out for Max’s hand but the boy shook his head, “I can’t act like none of this happened when my heart is breaking, Charles. Sorry, “he smiled down at Charles and stood there for a minute longer, seeing that Charles wasn’t going to do anything else, Max nodded again and left. He climbed the stairs two at the time and closed his room’s door behind him; sliding down the door and crying himself to sleep on the floor.

Charles couldn’t sleep, his thoughts were everywhere and his nerves were restless. He tossed and turned in his bed, flipped the pillow to the cool side, tossed the blanket off of him, and even opened the window to let the night breeze in but nothing helped him. His mind kept going back to the feverish kiss Max had given him and he began to harden at the memory. How many times had he laid in bed awake fantasizing about loving his nephew openly? How many nights had he stayed up all night thinking about what he would do after Max left for college? So many thoughts were running through his head, thoughts that were very pessimistic to be honest.

Charles thought about the rest of the family and what they would say if word got out that he was now dating Max… did Max even want to date? What if all Max wanted was to get laid before he left for college? Maybe his nephew didn’t want to leave a virgin… was he a virgin? The thought of another man or woman touching Max the way he wanted made Charles’ blood boil in his veins. He stood up from his bed and practically yanked the door off its hinges as he opened it and walked down the hall to Max’s room.

He knocked on his nephew’s door, more like pounded on the door actually. Max opened the door a bit alarmed and looked up at his uncle with wide eyes. Charles looked down at Max and his heart broke at the sight; Max’s eyes were red and swollen, his cheeks were wet with a new stream of tears, his lips were chapped and dry, and his body seemed to be shaking like a leaf. Max was only wearing his boxer briefs and Charles fought back to urge to drop to his knees and love the boy right there and then. He opened the door wider and carried Max in his arms out of the room and into his own room. Charles dropped Max on his bed and climbed on top, hovering above the trembling boy.

“You’ve already said what you wanted, so now you’re going to listen to me, got it?” Max nodded his eyes still wide and his arms covering his chest as if he was holding himself together. Charles growled deep in his throat, not liking the fact that Max looked like the prey instead of his precious loved one. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and opened his eyes again.

“I have been thinking about you for a while now, it’s been making me crazy. When your parents died I promised my brother I would take care of you and make you a man of good, but how can I keep my promise when all I want is to make you mine…” Charles lowered his head, his lips hovering above Max’s lips. “I cannot wake up in the morning without hearing your voice telling me that breakfast is ready. I cannot go to work without you by my side. I cannot continue on living like this knowing that you’re mere inches away from me but I can’t have you.” His fingertips hovered above Max’s body, itching to touch the boy.

“You’ll be going off to college in a week and it kills me to know that I won’t see you anymore. Whenever I think of you finding yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend, I cannot think straight. I get so mad I actually have to stop breathing for a second before I can continue what I’m doing. The thought of someone else touching you, kissing you, pleasuring you makes my blood boil… I cannot deny it any longer, Max. We both want the same thing and its killing us to keep denying it... I’m tired of fighting this, Max.” Charles collapsed on top of Max, their bodies touching everywhere.

Max’s eyes were wide the entire time Charles was talking and his heart was beating fast in his chest at the confession. Charles likes me too, he told himself and couldn’t help but smile widely as he wrapped his arms around his uncle’s neck. He felt Charles stiffen a bit but then the cowboy relaxed into his nephew’s embrace and sighed contently. Charles wrapped his arms around Max, cradling the boy in his arms.

“I love you, Charles,” Max whispered against his uncle’s shoulder.

Charles pulled back and smiled down at Max, “I love you too, Max.” He kissed the boy’s lips tenderly.

“I know you’re worried about society and the family, but-“

Charles cut Max off before he could continue, “If society condemns us to hell, then so be it.” He smiled and leaned down to kiss Max’s lips softly. But Max wasn’t having that.

Max wrapped his arms around Charles’ back and pulled the man down into a deep kiss. Max’s lips were so soft under his own that Charles couldn’t help tenderly cupping the back of his nephew’s head. Charles kiss became more demanding and his tongue pushed between Max’s lips, seeking entrance into his mouth. Max opened and let him tangle his tongue with Charles tongue and explore his mouth. Charles pulled back and looked down at his nephew who was blushing and panting heavily as he looked up at his uncle. A small smirk covered Charles’ lips as he licked the boy’s lower lip and nipped his chin, making Max gasp at the feel of his uncle’s mouth against his feverish skin.

Charles groaned deep in his throat at the sound of Max’s gasps and licked his way down to the boy’s neck, nipping at the skin and biting his nephew’s collarbone. He knew he would leave a mark and the thought made Charles suck harder against the boy’s flesh. Max moaned underneath him, arching his back to push his now pebble like nipples against his uncle’s chest. His hands roamed the older man’s body, liking the muscle that seemed to contract underneath his touch. Max loved Charles’ muscular body, he loved the way the man looked in a tight muscle shirt with his arms and chest making it seem as if the shirt was about to rip in half. Charles wasn’t a body builder but life in the ranch sure made the man look like an Adonis without trying much.

Charles nipped his way down his nephew’s flat tummy and licked his navel, making the boy shudder in pleasure. His strong hands played with the boys nipples as he licked and tasted his nephew’s skin; it was so soft Charles was scared he would bruise the boy. As he neared the boy’s hip, Charles noticed a horse shoe tattoo right before the V dip and smirked up at Max.

He licked the tattoo, “When did you get this?”

Max blushed, “On my sixteenth birthday, I wanted to get something cowboy related and tattooing an entire horse or a cowboy hat seemed too ridiculous,” he bit his lower lip and closed his eyes as his uncle scraped his teeth across the tattoo.

“It’s cute,” Charles chuckled as he pulled down his nephew’s boxer briefs and bit down on his thigh.

Max gasped and bucked his hips, “Stop teasing me,” he gasped out.

“Fine,” Charles smirked and took his nephew’s manhood into his mouth. Max squirmed in delight under him, moaning and gasping as his uncle began sucking him.

Charles worked his nephew’s cock with his tongue, swirling the tip around and underneath the bulbous head and then running it up and down the slender shaft. Max wasn’t very big but Charles wasn’t complaining it was the most beautiful cock he had ever seen. He scraped his teeth lightly against the shaft and felt Max buck his hips up, his fingers tightening on Charles hair. Max bit his li, trying to not make so much noise, as Charles swirled his tongue around the head but the little whimpers he was making betrayed him.

“Oh fuck,” Max gasped as he looked down and saw his uncle’s cheeks hollowed in as he gently sucked. He began panting and his body was quivering, his sac tightened and the pressure in his groin was rapidly building up.

“Charles, I’m gonna come! Oh, fuck!” Max’s body tensed and his gut clenched, his hips bucked as he exploded in his uncle’s mouth. Charles never stopped bobbing and sucking as Max unloaded into his mouth.

Charles let his nephew’s dick slip out of his mouth and slid on top of him. They looked into each other’s eyes with complete adoration and love. The older man chuckled a bit and kissed his nephew, rubbing his rock hard erection against Max’s thigh. Max moaned and felt his spent manhood begin to harden at the feel of his uncle’s desire. Max raked his fingernails up and down Charles’ sides and the older man moaned, sucking the young man’s tongue into his mouth.

“Make love to me, uncle,” Max whispered into Charles’ ear as he nibbled on the older man’s earlobe.

“Fuck,” Charles shuddered as he grinded his hips into his nephew’s thigh. Charles reached into his drawer and took out a bottle of lube and a condom. Max eyed the condom and gulped nervously, it was ‘King Size XL'. Charles looked down at his nephew and chuckled at the wide eyed expression on his face.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to, Max.”

“No! I mean… no, it’s okay,” he blushed and gave his uncle a sheepish smile.

Charles nipped the boy’s lower lip, “Turn around,” he whispered in Max’s ear and his nephew shuddered at the feel of his warm breath tickling his ear.

Once on his stomach, Charles kissed his way down from Max’s neck to his lower back, kneading each of his butt cheeks before planting a kiss on each one. He nipped Max’s butt with his teeth and Max yipped in surprise. Charles laughed as he poured some of the lube on his fingers.  He pressed two fingers to Max’s opening and they slid in nice and slow. Max drew in a deep breath at the uncomfortable feeling.

“Relax, it’ll feel good in a minute,” he slowly stretched his nephew with his fingers, he turned and twisted them. His fingers tapped against a spot inside of Max and he about leapt off of the bed.

“Charles!”

Charles smirked and he kept poking and rubbing that spot as he pumped his fingers into his nephew. Max was moaning and writhing, pushing his ass back against Charles’ fingers. He added a third finger and he could tell it hurt Max a bit because the boy froze but a few seconds later he was back to writhing underneath his uncle.

Charles kissed the boy’s shoulder blades and up his neck and whispered in his ear, “You okay?”

Max nodded as he shuddered, “Please… now…” He could feel his climax nearing its peak and he didn’t want to come just yet. He wanted to feel his uncle inside of him before coming.

Charles cursed under his breath and grabbed the condom. He hadn’t been with another man in almost ten years so the chances of him not being clean were slim, but he still didn’t want to risk anything. He didn’t know if Max was a virgin or not but it was best to be safe than sorry. He caressed the boy’s body as he lined the head of his very erect manhood with Max’s opening.

“Relax, baby boy,” he whispered, “I’m gonna go nice and slow.” Charles began to push inside of Max and the boy gasped at the feeling. Minutes later Charles was up to the hilt inside of his nephew, both of them panting heavily. He didn’t move until he felt Max start to push himself back against him. Charles groaned deep in his throat at the tight feeling.

“Nnn,” Max groaned in pleasure as Charles began to move slowly in and out of him.

“I love you, Max,” Charles whispered against the boy’s shoulders as he began to move faster using deep even thrusts. After a few minutes, he changed up his rhythm to jab Max’s prostate every time. They entwined each other’s fingers as Charles’ thrusting became harder and faster, enveloping them both in nothing but pure pleasure. Max cried out as he climaxed and rode the waves. Charles bit down on the base of Max’s neck and grunted as his body jerked several times and then went still.

Charles fell onto his side and brought his nephew closer to his body. He wrapped his arms tightly around Max, caressing the boy’s taught stomach. Max sighed happily and a bit sleepy and Charles yawned before chuckling and kissing Max’s neck.

“I love you too, Charles,” Max whispered before sleep took over and he began to snore lightly.

Charles kissed his nephew’s head and sighed contently. Everything felt right and there was no regret in his heart like he thought there would be. This was bound to happen sooner or later, he thought as he tightened his arms around Max. Charles thought about his brother and his sister-in-law and smiled.

“I’ll take good care of him, brother, and I promise he’ll become a good man. I’ll see to that,” Charles said as he felt his eyes began to droop a bit.

“It’s me and you now, partner,” he whispered against Max’s neck as he relaxed and fell asleep.

Charles was having the best dream he had had in many years, a young hot mouth enveloping his hardened cock and slowly sucking the life out of him. With a groan, Charles opened his eyes to see that it hadn’t been a dream, there was a young mouth enveloping his hardened cock and slowly sucking the life out of him! Max looked up from his uncle’s groin and gave him a small smile as his tongue circled the reddish almost purple head. He could feel his balls tightening and he bucked up into his nephew’s mouth with a loud moan and unloaded his seed in the awaiting mouth.

Charles was trying to catch his breath as Max kissed his way up his uncle’s body and nipped the older man’s lower lip, “So?”

The older man smiled, shook his head, and chuckled. “Fuck,” he muttered as he laughed.

“Oh, I plan to do that, a lot of that if I have my way,” Max smirked as he laid his head on his uncle’s chest. He couldn’t believe that he and his uncle were now together. So many years waiting for this day and thinking that it would never come, Max was ecstatic! He loved the big cowboy and the cowboy loved him too, could it get any better than this?!

“We need to talk about college,” Charles said in an almost sad tone.

Max frowned, “I can go to the college near here and then we should think about moving into the big city… together.”

Charles smiled and encircled his nephew in his arms, “I’d like that.” Things felt right having his nephew in his arms, in his bed, in his heart. If anyone had anything to say well they could shove their opinions up their ass for all he cared. Charles leaned down and kissed Max passionately, sucking the boy’s tongue into his mouth.

Max pulled back and grabbed the cowboy hat that lay at the foot of the bed, “So what do you want to do now, partner?” He said with a country accent. Charles laughed loudly and pulled Max down for a kiss with lots of tongue. Max grinded down on his uncle’s growing erection. Charles groaned deep in his throat and bit the boy’s neck as he bucked his hips up to meet his nephew’s grinding. Charles pulled back and moaned as he caressed Max’s body. He placed the cowboy hat on Max’s head and smirked up at his nephew.

“Ride me, cowboy.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 5K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
1K 225 22
OPEN NOVELLA 2022 LONGLISTED FEATURED ON @STORIESUNDISCOVERED'S AUGUST READING LIST Olive Rodriguez has always known he was different, but this was...
129 14 10
Ben hates his life. From the outside, it seems perfect. He has a wife, children, a comfortable home, a steady job...but he's slowly losing his mind...
123K 4.6K 49
Clay and George got married and life seemed to be back to perfect. They were married, happy and healthy. Though, everything changes when George has t...