Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Nine

20.5K 745 421
By CockyLilo

This has 200 more votes than Result and I'm so happy

2300+ words

"This is your home?"Louis gasps as he stands in front of the black slick car that he and Liam pulled up in,the windows tinted black so that you were unable to see inside the car but you could see out from it.Surprisingly the car ride wasn't at all awkward, Louis chatted away to Liam as if they were just friends catching up,both of them sitting in the back seat of the car as Liams driver drove them to Liams house.

The drive was a only maybe an hour or so away from Louis' apartment, meaning that it would take an hour or so drive back and forth from university 4 to 5 days a week which kinda sucked a lot since Louis sometimes got car sick.He could live with it though,as long as he was able to fit into the home he was now going to be living in and had someone to drive him to university when he needed.

"Our home princess,"Liam whispers from behind Louis,his voice husky and the smell of expensive Cologne invading the younger boys nose.Liam wraps his arms around Louis' waist from behind,resting his chin on the smaller boys shoulder and kissing just behind his ear lobe.The small show of affection has Louis' breath hitching as he feels Liams hot breath fan over his neck.

"It-it's so big,"Louis comments and he can't help but blush a little as those words slip his mouth,letting his eyes trail up to the large house (or mansion maybe because Louis isn't really sure) with wide eyes.The two story house wide in length and pretty high up with large windows and a large wooden door.There was a large curvy drive way leading up to the house,at the end of the drive way was metal gates to keep out unwanted guests.A water fountain in the middle of thr drive way which was eye level with the front door.

The garden of the house was neatly kept with trees and shrubs around the front,the trees bare from the winter weather as the leaves had died.There was frost coating the walls and gates of the houses land.Around the back of the house was the back garden where there was an inground swimming pool and decking with chairs and deck chairs and a stone BBQ and fire pit.

Louis was already in love with the house and he has only seen the gardens.

"Drive the car to the garage Declan,"Liam instructs the driver,his voice colder and more stern that his normal caramel melting voice that Louis had grown to know over the past couple of weeks.The driver of the car drives off In the car leaving Liam and Louis to stand in front of the house alone.Liam places in hand on Louis' lower bag making the younger boy jumped as he's pushed towards the front door.

Louis is given a Tour of the whole bottom floor of the house and the right side of the top floor (which was Liams side since Harry had the left side of the top floor)including most of the bedrooms,the livingroom,dining room, kitchen, gym, Liams study, An extra study and what Liam calls the isolation room.

Louis already didn't like the isolation room, it looked like a normal and usual bedroom although it was smaller and had its own bathroom attached to it. The door locked from the outside and you were unable to open the window more than a few inches.Louis hated to be alone in the first place which really didn't help at times.

"Your house is so pretty Liam,"Louis compliments as he is lightly pushed into the master bedroom,his mouth hanging open at the beauty of the large master bedroom which has a black walnut wood texture going on around the room.The room must've been bigger than Louis' whole apartment, it was honestly so big not to mention the bathroom (ensuite) that was attached to it was just as equally huge.

"Now,I surely don't think that you would like to receive a spanking on your first day here baby."Liams growls into Louis' ear,a firm grip on the younger lads broad hips. Louis stiffens at the voice and closes his eyes to stop himself from becoming mush."So I will say again: Call me Daddy."Louis whimpers whenever he feels his doms lips on his neck,nipping at the delicate skin and sucking a purple bruise onto Louis' neck.

"S-sorry Daddy."Louis stutters out whenever Liam laps his tongue over the mark before pulling away and blowing cold air on the sensitive Mark.

"Good boy,"Liam praise and kisses behind his earlobe lovingly."Your stuff will be here soon or enough,those damn men that I hired got lost, should've never trusted Ashton on hiring them for me."He grumbles as he takes his hands off of the boys waist and steps back to walk over to the walk in wardrobe to the side of the room."Follow me,"Liam instructs making Louis obey and follow the taller man into the closet.

"Wow-"

"Yes I know that it's huge,you have been gawking that throughout the whole tour baby."Liam can't help but chuckle at the flabbergasted boy."Being a highly successful gang leader with connections has its perks."Liam smirks as he takes ahold of Louis' smaller hands.

"Well when you live in a box room until you're 17 then into a small apartment like the one I was living in, moving to live in something as big and wonderful as this house is...well overwhelming to say the least."The Doncaster lad admits pretty glum for the first part of his sentence.Liam frowns at the short confession and presses a soft kiss to Louis' forehead instead of answering.

"Well this side is all yours,"Liam gestures to the empty side of the closet they have stepped in which is to the left.There's hangers and sliding doors,and drawers and a shit ton of mirrors that Louis already thinks is kind of ridiculous.It was like living with Zayn, everywhere you turned you saw your reflection in a god damn mirror."Some of your belongings that you have brought yourself will be there, I have left some of my jumpers and hoodies in that top drawer-"

"What about pants?Underwear?You told me not to bring my own and I didn't so what am I supposed to wear?"

"First of, do not interrupt me when I am speaking Louis,"And this is bound to be like the fourth time that Louis has either spoken out of turn or addressed Liam by his name.Louis feels embarrassed and ready to cry already."And second if you wouldn't have cut me off I would've told you that all that you need are in that drawer."Liam points to said drawer."I will be taking you out shopping tomorrow or the day after for new clothes."

"N-new clothes?Are the clothes I am bringing not good enough?"Louis dares to ask.

"I only want what is best for my sub,"Liam smiles and takes off his blazer,hanging it up before he fixes the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt."Now, To the kitchen to discuss the rules?"It wasn't really a question but Louis nods anyway and follows Liam like the little lost puppy that he feels like he is.He doesn't want to slip up yet again, it is only if you can count it his official day with Liam and he really doesn't want to get punished whether that be from a spanking or being forced to listen to his worse genre of music for an hour straight.

A punishment was a punishment

Liam has given all of his workers the day off,Louis noticed that the first second they walked into the house. There was no way in hell was Liam able to look after the house by himself.As instructed to do so, Louis sits himself on one of the stools in the kitchen as Liam fetches something which Louis isn't sure what it is.

There's a jug of ice cold water sitting on the counter top beside Louis along with two glass June and Louis has already found himself distracted by the water droplets running down the sides of the jugs.He is debating which will win, the left or the right and really curse his shirt attention spam and the fact that he is already drawing a smiley face on the jug due to the condensation.

"You shouldn't do that, it stains the glass baby."Liams voice book making the boy squeak and jump,immediately taking his hand and resting them both of his lap like he just hadn't did what he was.Liam smirks as he sits in the stool beside Louis, resting a large hand on the boys thigh making him blush.

"Sorry Daddy,"He stutters feeling flustered.Liam does nothing but nod his head and press a kiss to his temple before he starts to speak.

"I prefer to use the term Guidelines than rules, they are simple and probably well known as examples in your high school classes. If you disobey any rule I won't hesitate on punishing you depending how severally you disobeyed me or a rule.Do you understand?"The Wolverhampton man asks in which Louis nods his head timidly as Liam pats his thigh.

1)Be open about your emotions with me, I don't want you to think that you can't shed a tear when needed or you can't tell me what is bothering you. Holding in your tears or how you feel isn't good and is unhealthy to you. If I find out that you have been holding something in from me you will be punished.

2)Always communicate with me, don't think that just because I am your Dom doesn't mean that you can't talk to me. Sometimes I may be busy but whenever I am not you can talk to me. Tell me your worries, what is making you sad or upset.

3)I want you to be healthy, if I tell you to eat a certain food or drink a certain drink I want you to do as told. I don't want you to be skipping meals or think it's okay not to eat all of your food. If you are full you are full I get it. Daily exercise of your choice, I have a personal gym which I use daily and you are welcomed to use it too.

4)You will not touch or play with yourself without my permission to do so.If I do give you permission I want you to tell me what exactly you are going to do and if you are or are not going to use a toy or not and which one.

5)No foul language or sassy comments are allowed from your pretty little mouth. I don't like submissive that swear around a Dom whether that be me or another.I don't want you to copy bad habits or bad words or sayings from another sub that you may meet or do know already. Just because their Dom doesn't mind them doing so won't mean I will allow it.

6)As you know I am a use man, who is in charge of a massive and important gang. I won't allow you to embarrass me in public or when in the company of one of the house keepers in my home or a member of my gang. It is highly disrespectful and is very embarrassing to both you and I.Stay by my side at all times when walking and kneel by me while sitting unless I tell you otherwise.

7)Do not be needy. I don't like needy subs Louis. Be patient as I am a busy man and will be preoccupied with work, meetings and stuff of the sorts.

8) I will never use any of your reds as a punishment, if you think that your punishment that you are being given is anything close or similar to one of your reds colour out or use your Safewords and we will stop

9)Aftercare will be given after every punishment

10)Only use your safe word or colour whenever it is crucial and necessary.I will ask whenever I see that you are uncertain what colour you are and I don't want you to lie or that will resort to more serious punishment.

"Do you understand?"Liam asks once again once he is finished with the rules.Louis nods with a blush of pink on his cheeks as Liams fingers drum on the inside of his thigh."On the topic of Safewords, I will let you choose yours."

"Cupcake."Louis blurts not really sure why he picked that but hey, he likes cupcakes so yeah why not?

Chuckling, Liam nods his head."Okay, cupcake it is.Are you well aware of the traffic light system?"

"Yeah, Green means I'm okay, Yellow means we have to take things slower and Red is that everything needs to stop immediately."

"Good good, that's it I think. You know the punishments, what your reds and greens are and the pleasures and prizes."Liam checks them off the mental list in his head, his hand moving up Louis' thigh just a little not that he notices, although Louis does.

Louis was going to be fine

Hopefully

HEYYYYYY

LOOK WHO HAS FINALLY UPDATED AND THESE COMMENTS IM GETTING MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED

so the rules have been over and one with, and the safe word but Louis is forgetting something...

How was this?Was it good?Bad?Boring?Long?

Give me your opinions?

If you had a safe word or do have one, what will you choose or what is it?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace✌🏼️

~Mur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.8K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
518K 23.3K 39
[3RD IN BROMANCE AWARDS 2015(LILO CATEGORY)] Liam and Louis Payne are nonidentical opposite twins. Liam is popular,having all the guys and girls swoo...
27.7K 1.1K 10
As an inspiring musician Louis tries to save up enough money to made a demo. To do so, he works nights as a cleaner at a gay BDSM club. One night he...
10.3K 219 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...