Her Little Wolf (A Camren Sto...

By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

disclaimer: i am not affiliated with any of the 5h members and do not own them/or the band More

New Student
Meeting Her
Another Friend
New Information
Rambling
Her Number
Call Her?
Planning
Austin?
Pizza
Normani?
Different
Ariana
Gonna Talk
Confessions
Questions
Anwsers
Date Night Pt.1
Date Night Pt.2
Settle Down
It's Time
In Heat
Rescue

Lauren's New Friends

6.7K 242 13
By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

As the day progresses Camila notices how Lauren has seemed more protective. Since the incident with Austin that morning Lauren has been following Camila everywhere like her guard dog.

Meeting everyone for lunch Camila sees Lauren by the vending machines again, where she saw her on the first day of school. Telling Ally and Dinah she'll meet them in a few, Camila walks over to Lauren and smiles. Asking if Lauren wants to join her and her friends for lunch, Lauren disagrees at first, but after Camila had begged her, Lauren gave in.

Camila drags Lauren over to her new friends and introduces everyone. "Hey guys! I'm back and I brought a friend! Guys meet Lauren!" Camila grins and pulls Lauren closer to the trio. Lauren just smiles and gives a small smile and wave, Dinah and Ally seem shocked for a second, but then greet Lauren with their names and a smile.

The four girls sitting together, talking like friends that have known each other forever.

I can get use to these girls

Lauren thinks, then smiles when Camila makes Dinah spit milk out of her nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...