Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 29

986 92 101
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

I knocked on Austin's front door like 20 times but no one answered. His and his moms cars are here, so they gotta be here.

"Austin !!" I yelled while pounding on the front door again. I held the hoodie in my hand and wondered if it still smells like chocolate axe.

I secretly put the hoodie up to my nose and smelled it.

Yep there it is. The scent of the chocolate axe with a hint of mint.

How come the scent is still there after all these years? I questioned and pondered about the idea.

I'm not gonna lie, I love the scent of chocolate axe. It smells good.

Too bad Austin doesn't use that anymore. Come to think of it, I don't know what he smells like these days.

Do I want to know? I questioned and knocked on the door again. Pushing that thought away.

While thinking I was interrupted by the front door finally opening. This time it wasn't Austin half naked.

It was Michelle. Unlike Austin, she has the decency to put on clothes before opening the door. 

"Hi dear." She yawned as if she just woke up. "Did you do something new? You look different." She chuckled while pointing at my glasses.

"Yeah ... Well not really. I ran out of contacts." I explained with a smile.

"What can I help you with, sweetie?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Oh. I came to return this back to Austin." I held the hoodie up. "And I need my bag, Austin took it from me." I mumbled.

"My contacts are in my bag and I need them." I mumbled softly as she let me in the house.

"Okay well. Austin's still sleeping. You can bother him if you want." She laughed and went back upstairs. I took my shoes off and followed her up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go back to bed." She said while opening her bedroom door.

"Okay sorry for bothering you." I whispered as she said it's okay. As she went inside her room, I quickly turned towards Austin's room.

No Bea's are allowed in my room anymore. Austin's words haunted me. But what total bull crap is that?

I shrugged and placed my hand on the doorknob. With my heart pounding loud, I turned it and entered his room.

It looks the same. Bed, computer desk, messy closet, fan-art covering his walls. My eyes quickly looked towards Austin on his bed.

He's laying on his stomach while his head faced the door. Eyes closed and his face soft. Both his arms and legs were spread out like a starfish.

Half his body was covered with his comforter while the other half was exposed.

Of course he's half naked. I rolled my eyes and wondered why guys sleep half naked. The world may never know.

I closed the door and stepped inside his room. Maybe I can find my bag without him knowing.

I then quietly scoped the area, looking all around the floor, underneath his bed. No sign of my bag nor my black flats I left behind.

While examining Austin's desk for the billionth time, I placed his hoodie on top so I don't have to carry it around when I'm looking.

I then checked his bathroom, computer desk again, nothing. I tried checking his closet but there's too much stuff in there, I can't find anything.

I can't believe I organized that closet before. I shook my head remembering how long it took me to clean that damn thing.

With anger and frustration growing inside of me, I sat down on his rolly chair. I pushed my glasses towards my face while my mind went crazy.

If I were Austin, where would I put a bag? I asked myself but I had no clue. I have no idea. I sighed quietly and grew more impatient.

Ask him. I demanded myself but how would I wake him up? I glared at the unconscious Austin and smiled.

I then stood up from his chair and went near his bed. I carefully and quietly took one of his fluffy pillows.

With no hesitation, I took the pillow and aimed for his exposed back. I then slammed the pillow against his back as his body jolted up.

"WHERE ! ... IS ! ... MY ! ... BAG !" Between every word I spoke, I repeatedly smacked him with his pillow. He got up fast and hid behind his pillow.

" TELL ! ... ME ! ... WHERE !" I continuously hit him as he blocked my pillow with his.

"BEA STOP!" He yelled with a huge smile on his face but I didn't stop. Every time I hit him with my pillow he would shield it with his. Which aggravated me.

"WHERE IS MY BAG !" I shouted in annoyance. I kept hitting him. Left, right, side to side, up and down. But I can never get a clear shot because he's blocking it.

"I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU STOP!" He cried out in laughter. I stopped when he said that.

"God I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed through my teeth while I adjusted my glasses.

He popped his head up from behind the pillow and rose his eyebrows in entertainment.

"First of all, gonna isn't a word .." He spoke quickly as I rose the pillow like I was about to hit him again but he stopped me.

"OH MY GOD NO NO PLEASE NO." His voice cracked while holding the pillow up and shielding himself again. I wanted to laugh at the voice change but I didn't.

Once he figured that I wasn't going to hit him again, he popped his head back up from behind his shield.

"And second ... You broke my number 1 rule." He spoke as if he was wounded. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh. Shoot me." I hit him one last time but he blocked it. I gave up and sat down on his bed and hugged the pillow I used to hit him with.

I pushed my glasses in and tried calming my heart rate down. Inhale, exhale.

As I was calming down, Austin slowly got up from his bed and turned to look at me.

His abs staring at me as I tried finding his tattoo. It was visible but I can't make out what it says. His pants were in the way of my line of vision.

God damn pajama pants. I thought.

"Hey ..." Austin mumbled slowly while pointing at my face. His hair a hot mess and lips plump.

Why are you looking at his lips? Stop it Bea.

"You're wearing the glasses I always loved." He spoke softly while the ends of his lips curled up slowly. I adjusted them and looked him in the eyes.

"Well I have no choice. I ran out of contacts." I crossed my arms and looked the other direction.

"To make you feel better, that was the greatest wake up call I've ever had." Austin mumbled while I chuckled. I watch him walk slowly to his desk, looking at his hoodie I set down a few minutes ago.

"Is this ? ..." He asked while grabbing the clothing and holding it up. The black and blue TrukFit sign on front and a smile growing wider on his face.

Come to think of it, I just realized how every time I see Austin he's always smiling. Like he's always happy. Nothing can bring him down.

It's kinda impressive really.

"I finally found you .." His voice soft as if he was gonna cry. A reunion between Austin and his 5 year old hoodie.

"Thanks Beana ..." Austin beamed my direction as I nodded and adjusted my glasses. Reminding myself the one reason I'm here.

While he squeezed each arm into his hoodie and put it on, I asked him where is my bag.

"I need it because I know there's a new set of contacts there ..." I mumbled while leaning back and hitting my back against the head board.

Austin suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked at me with wide eyes. The hoodie looks good on him. Perfect fit.

Not like when he was 16. The hoodie was large on him. It seemed like everything was saggy. But now, you can see a tiny outline of his biceps and his cute little muffin top is now gone.

"New Contacts ? ... Where ?" He asked as he creased his eyebrows and sat on the rolly chair.

"My bag .." I glared at him. Something feels wrong. His expression seems like he doesn't know what I'm talking about but the tone of his voice says otherwise.

"What did you do ? Where's my bag Mahone?" I asked him while getting up with the pillow in my grasp.

"I don't know .." He said but I don't believe him. I asked again but he said the same answer.

"Where is it ??" I raised the pillow acting like I was gonna hit him but I wont. He cried out begging for me not to hit him.

"OH GOD NO BEANA PLEASE NO ! ITS IN MY CLOSET. FAR RIGHT SIDE DONT HIT ME!." His voice cracked again and I laughed while throwing the pillow back on the bed.

I love being in control.

I made my way towards the closet and furrowed my eyebrows; not wanting to go in there.

I then stepped on top of his clothes that were piled on top of each other. Looking to the far right of the closet and seeing my satchel, zipped as if it wasn't opened.

But I know, something was wrong.

Mmmm oh Austin .. I want to have a pillow fight with austin. *sigh* but yeah ...

I'm tired and bored so I decided to publish this chapter for you guys XD I have school in like 4 to 5 days from now ... I'm kinda excited !! My senior year yassssssss !!!

What grade are you guys in? I'm a senior obviously :)

But thanks for voting and commenting lovlies :) it means so much to me (:

25 and I'll make chapter 30 ! Yeeeeee :) comment what you like as long as it's funny hahahaa love you guys :)

❤️ -A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
45.6K 816 33
Younger sister to upcoming pop star Austin Mahone 16 year old Darcy has never had an easy life, but what happens when she is flying back to Miami. S...