I Hate Beautiful Men

By ayatcharis

Santana Miller is a dork, nerd and a geek and she likes it just the way it is. Her life would have been perfe... More

I Hate Beautiful Men
chapter 1 "Changes"
chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"
chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"
chapter 4 "Party"
chapter 5 "She's my Sister"
chapter 6 "Sick"
chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"
chapter 8 :)
chapter 10 :)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 it hurts, but what can I do?
chapter 14 I hate beautiful men
chapter 15 outburst
chapter 16 ganged up :(
Chapter 17 I Love You
chapter 18 "Janitor's Closet"
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "The Truth"
Chapter 25 "second chance"
Chapter 26 "Accident"
chapter 27 "Forgotten"
Chapter 28 "The Past"
chapter 29 "Decisions"
chapter 30 "Determined"
Chapter 31 "Apologize"
Chapter 32 "Plan"
Chater 33 "The New Girl"
Chapter 34 "Lost"
Chapter 35 "Best Birthday Ever"
Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"
Chapter 37 "YES"
Epilogue

chapter 9 :)

8.5K 167 25
By ayatcharis

EDITED BY BRIANNA POLLARD.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT OKAY?? THANKS :)

 Chapter 9

*SANTANA MILLER*

I saw Craig coming in and instinctively I hid under the counter.

“Why are you hiding?” Carmen whispered behind me.

I gasped. “You scared me.” I said and took a deep breath. “I… I don’t feel good…c-can I excuse myself for a while?” I lied.

“S-sure.” Carmen said with a worried face.

I hurriedly went to the back door making sure that one had seen me, especially not Craig. It was already dark outside. Shoot! I forgot that I am afraid of the dark and I’m alone here. Why am I so stupid sometimes? I am standing here alone in the dark. I can’t go back either. I’m just hoping that Craig would leave soon.

But all my hopes shutter when I am still standing there alone in the dark after thirty minutes. What’s taking him so long? I peeked inside, but he’s nowhere in sight… I never saw him go out.

“BOO!”

I literally jumped and screamed with all the voice that I had. My heart skipped a beat when I heard someone laughing behind me.

“Craig?” I said with disbelief.

I punch him. “Ow.” He said.

“You scared the crap out of me, don’t do that ever again, or I swear you’re going to kill me from heart attack.” I said without breathing.

He laughed again. “Sorry, you just look so stupid standing there and look so scared.” He said and wiped his tears from too much laughing.

“You saw me and you just let me stand here?”

“I didn’t know that you were avoiding me.” He said.

“W-why are you here anyways, aren’t you suppose to be inside?”

“So you saw me?”

“I ask you first.” I said.

He sighs and rolled his eyes. “Fine, I saw you going out from the corner of my eyes, you seem like scared when you saw me so I just secretly followed you here.”

“So you’ve been watching me the whole time?” I can’t believe this. He just let me stand here, scared and he didn’t even do anything.

He chuckle. “You just looked so funny, so I just took the chance to see the side of you which is scared. You look cute.” He said with smirk.

“You are such a jerk!” I said and punch him again.

“Ow.” He yelps. “Why are you hiding anyways?”

I fell silent and decided to just tell him the truth. “I… I was afraid that you might see me.”

“Why?”

“Because you might tell them that I’m working here and that would get into my mom’s nerves.”

“Since when have you been working here?” he asks.

“Since the day you guys thought that I’m sick and brought me to the hospital.” I said.

“So Brian was right. You’ve been lying about the study group thing.” He said and cross his arms on his chest.

Why do I feel uncomfortable when I heard Brian’s name?  “Just don’t tell them please.” I said with a calm voice.

“Hmmmmm.”  He’s thinking about it. “fine… on one condition.”

I raise an eyebrow and stared at him. “What?”

“Be my girlfriend.” He said casually.

“Are you blackmailing me?”

“Obviously.” He said.

I rolled me eyes. “Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? You’re like twenty years old and I’m like too young for your type of girl which I have observe during the time that you’re with us.” I said trying to imply the scene that I saw at the party and I think he understood what I was trying to say. And I am very positive that he’s just teasing me.

He smirked. “Brian told me the same thing about the ‘my age and yours’.” He said.

“He did?” Brian knew about Craig wanting me as his girlfriend? Are they playing with me?

“Yeah.” He shrug his shoulders.

“H-he knew that you’re going to ask me out? W-what did he say?” I asked. Now I’m curious.

“First, I’m not just asking you out, I’m asking you to be my girlfriend, that’s totally different.” He said and I rolled my eyes. “Second, Brian told me that it would be fine and he’s positive about it.”

I am taken aback by what Craig said. Brian knew that he would ask me as his girlfriend and he did nothing? Wait, why am I even hoping that he would do something, he’s just my step-brother and why would he want to interfere with my ‘LOVE’ or whatever you call that, affair.

I cleared my throat. “And why would I agree with you?”

“If you’re not then, I’ll tell Kris about this job of yours.” He said playing with his eyebrows.

I exhaled. “I don’t care, then just tell them about it.” I said and I turn my back at him.

“Wait.” He grab my wrist. “I’m sorry.” He said and I looked at him over my shoulder.

“Whatever Craig.” I said and pulled my hand.

“I won’t tell Kris, or anyone about this… but I’m serious when I ask you t be my girlfriend.” He said. He’s serious, and he’s looking straight into my eyes. Gosh, he’s so bright with so much handsomeness.

“A-again Craig… Why would I believe you, you’re like … years older than me and I know that you’re a total player. Why me?”

“Duh? It’s only 4 years and please don’t make the age thing an issue, cause obviously it’s not. I like you Santana.” He said not even blinking his eyes. I don’t know what to say or if I should believe him. He held me and took me closer to his body with his hands. “I know what you’re thinking and let me tell you this myself… I am not making this for fun and I can give you a reason to at least consider me.”

My eyes are locked into his. “A-and what would that be?” I asked, not sure what to say.

“This.” He whispered into my ear, he held my chin up and kiss me. I don’t know what to do. My mind is not saying anything but my heart is beating so fast. He’s kiss is tender and caressing. I am shocked with his sudden action but my eyes close by themselves. He kisses me more and now it’s deeper. He’s hands went into my waist and I kiss him back. I know I’m going to regret this after but I can’t resist the urge to kiss him back. My arms went around his neck. He stopped and stared at me.

“You like it that much?” He said with a smirk and I blush, I know my cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

“I… I” I don’t know what to say and he chuckled.

“Don’t worry, you’re cute when you don’t know what to do…” he lifted my head again. “I can give you more of that if you’ll just say yes.” He said.

“I… I don’t know what to say.” I said lowering my head.

He put his hand on my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks. He pulled my head closer his direction and our faces were like inches away, I can smell his minty breath. “Don’t worry… I’m not going to force you on answering me now.” He said with a soft voice and smiled at me. He’s so handsome that he makes me feel dizzy. “Are you alright?” He asked.

“Ah… yeah.” I said and softly push him away.

“Santana!” We heard someone shouted my name from inside. Craig and I made distance with each other when the door open and revealed Carmen who look shock when she saw Craig.

“Ah… Hi?” she said.

“H-he was just… ahh asking… for direction.” I said. “So the park is over there.” I acted and Craig nodded like he knew what I am trying to do.

Carmen chuckled. “It’s alright Santana, you don’t have to act like you don’t know each other. And for the record your cheeks are still red so I know you two are hooking up.” She said and my face gotten even more red.

“Carmen!” I can’t believe she’s saying that in front of Craig, who was now laughing. I slapped him on his shoulder to shut him up.

“So that’s the reason why you knew his name when I ask you on the first day of school.” She said smirking.

“Carmen please let’s not talk about that now… it’s embarrassing. And he’s not my boyfriend.” I said.

Carmen giggled. “I don’t remember mentioning that he’s your boyfriend.” She said and my mouth fell open of much embarrassment. I looked at Craig and he’s grinning. I rolled my eyes.

“W-well… I’m just saying that he’s not my … boyfriend.” I said firmly.

Craig cleared a thraot. “Not yet.” He said and I punched him again on the shoulder for the tenth time this night.

“You’re a jerk.”

Expaining to Carmen that Craig is not really my boyfriend is hard but stopping her to be all giggly and excited about me him is harder.

I went home feeling exhausted physically and emotionally. Craig gave me time and I am so pressured about it. What should I do? I don’t know what to say to him when the time would come. It’s not that I don’t like him but… I’m pissed or irritated about it…. I feel … happy. I can’t stop smiling, I don’t know why either. Do I like him too? No, I don’t think so. I can’t trust him yet, he is still a player… and a jerk.

****

It’s Saturday and Mel called earlier that I can have the weekend off. So I’m here in the house alone... Mom and Bret are at the law firm office that Bret owns and mom is his secretary.

I heard a loud ‘thud’ coming from the stairs. I slowly walk towards the stairs. ‘Someone is till here?’ I thought, and saw Brian…. Sleeping? He’s lying on the stairs, half naked. Oh Gosh! He’s making me dizzy, he’s so hot and handsome with his position, and it’s like the god of the sun, Apollo, fell from the heaven and brought the light with him. He was so bright that I lost my consciousness.

 ******

please please please leave a comment and don't forget to vote!!! thank you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
1.2K 246 19
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
862 58 19
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
1.7M 50.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...