Ask book

By JortiniLoverr

More

Ask me!
What is my name?
How old am I?
Where do I come from?
Do I prefer Jortini as friends or as a couple?
Have I ever been on a relationship?

What have made me to start writing?

67 7 5
By JortiniLoverr

Well... Good question!

Accually I first hated reading books, but than on my fan account on instagram I saw some story pages from Jortini and Leonetta and I started reading them, later I wanted more stories and more and more, so I was getting addicted to it xD So than I heard there was an app called: "Wattpad" So I decided to make an account, I was reading stories all the time, than someone asked me: "Hey can you also write a story" and I thought... Maybe I can try it, so I did, first I did the story "roommates" and than "my brother's best friend" but I have deleted both of them because my third story: "In love with my bully" had much more readers and votes and comments and yeah now I am here!

I just want to say to all my readers, thanks a lot! You really can make my so much happier with just a comment! Love you all!

Thank you for the question Vilu_Stoessel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
159K 15.2K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...