It's Simple. I use you. You u...

By giveasmilex

Lucille is 17 years old. She does not have many friends. She's always been by herself since she had a hard ti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update++Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Last Chapter
Sequel

Chapter 12

477K 12.8K 3.5K
By giveasmilex

We were sitting in silence for a couple of minutes now. He was eating the waffles my mom made, but I couldn't. I had so many questions that I needed to ask that I couldn't ask. Questions that took my sleep and life. I just stared at him. Without looking up, he joked, "You're either thinking back to how good last night was or you want to ask me a question. Which is it?" He looked up and smirked at me.

My face flushed a deep red. I was taken aback, "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Ask me."

"I thought we couldn't get too personal."

"I thought we were working on changing our relationship."

"And what relationship is that?"

He stopped poking at his waffles, and looked up at me (with his beautiful eyes). "You. Me. Us." Us. That sounded good, but there was none.

"You're right. I do have a question. Are you done with those waffles?"

"If I am?" His eyes pierced into mine.

"Looks like you are." I got up from my chair. "You're welcome for the breakfast. You can go back to your kingdom now. The doors to my left." I sounded like a b****. I hated it, but there was no other choice. I grabbed our plates to throw in the sink. He grabbed my arm.

"You can go back with me to my kingdom." 

Oh no, him and his stupid words that got to me so much.

"Let go." He let go...I put the dishes in the sink and turned on the faucet. I could hear his footsteps walking towards me. His presence was strong. I was putting dish soap on the sponge when he grabbed my waist with his left hand and turned off the faucet with his right. I stood still. His touch got to me so much. "Don't." Of course he didn't listen. He turned me around.

"Ask me." I couldn't look at him. He gently pulled my chin so that my face was towards him. I tried not to make eye contact. He then cupped my face. "Ask me..." With the thought of how much I missed him this past week again, I felt tears forming in my eyes. Then, I felt it streaming down my face.

He started kissing the tears rolling down my face. "I'm here now...for good. I promise." His lips finally reached my lips in which he pressed it firmly to mine. Letting him overtake me, like usual, I kissed him back.

With his hands still on my waist, he lifted me up onto the counter as I held onto his face. He pulled me closer to him. It felt so good to have his lips on mine. As I melted in his kiss, all I could think about was how I could kiss him for a lifetime and beyond.

Why can't I hate him? It's like every time I start off so strong, I always end up so weak with his one touch.

We made out for awhile before both of us pulled away for a breathe. Our foreheads were still pressed as we breathed heavily with our eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, he was already staring at me. He looked...sad.

"I missed you..." he said. His words surprised me. I looked away and tried to jump off the counter, but he blocked me. "Now, ask me..." Should I take this opportunity? Where should I start? There was just so many questions of where, when, how, why? I felt nervous. I stared down at my lap and started playing with my hands.

He then kissed me. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here, listening."

I looked up to him and he was staring back. Looking up and down at him, I stuttered out, "Wh-where w-were you?"

"I was at training camp." 

With Heather?

"For how long?"

"A week." 

Only?

"What about those other 3 days?" I was afraid to hear the answer.

"Sick." I looked up at him skeptically knowing he was with Heather. Why did he have to lie? I looked back down. "You don't believe me..?"

"Why does it matter if you're telling the truth or not? We're not anything anyways." I had enough room to jump down from the counter.

He followed me to the living room. "It matters."

"No, it doesn't."

"Yes, it does!" he shouted as he pulled my arm, only hard enough to pull me back and not hurt me. It caught me off guard. "Yes, it does.." he said softly. "I'm telling the truth."

"You should go see Heather," I said to him, but I didn't mean it. It was like he saw right through me.

"I'm with you. I don't want to see anyone else." He held my face. "You didn't ask me yet."

I looked up at him confused.

"Fine, you don't have to ask me, but here's the answer: I wasn't with Heather. Not those three days."

I was shocked, but I tried not to show it. "She's your girlfriend. You can spend your whole lifetime with her for all I care." That was a lie. I pulled away, but he pulled me right back.

"But, I don't want to." Again, shocked. "I was going to work on us, didn't I say? You. Me. Us. It may take awhile, but we'll get there." His words made my heart flutter. "I promise..." Right back to square one. He kissed me again and I melted away.

I was now sitting alone in my room on my laptop. Ethan had to go do something back home. He said he was coming back, but I tried to not expect anything. I didn't want to have false hope.

I was finishing a book since I already did all my homework. He didn't answer all my questions, but it cleared things up for me. Whether or not he was really with Heather, I believed him. I had fallen too deep and no matter how hard I tried to climb out, I couldn't.

My phone buzzed, I'm outside.

He kept his words. I was too excited. There was no false hope today. I went to open the door. He was standing in my front porch with a bouquet of roses and a huge smile. I tried not to smile, but it failed. My lips spread as wide as a the moon.

"For a curious girl." He handed me the bouquet and I took them. "It's a start, right?"

I nodded at him childishly, like a kid who wanted a cookie from her mommy. "Do I get a starter kiss?"

I shook my head with a grin still on my face.

"Well, too bad. I take my own prizes." He pulled me towards him as he kissed me. I didn't mind as I kissed him back.

I took the roses to put in water.

"As I'm still trying, what should we do today?" I blanked out. It was such an unexpected question.

He chuckled at my surprised expression. Then he brought his face close to mine and whispered, "I can take you on your favorite rollercoaster until your mom comes home," with a smirk.  

My face burned up as I knew what he meant, and he did not mean a real roller coaster. Seeing my face redden, he laughed even louder. I softly slapped his chest.

"I'm just kidding. What about..."

"Netflix and ice-cream?" He was surprised by my answer, but nonetheless smiled with "Netflix and ice-cream."

I took some ice-cream out and we went to watch Netflix from my laptop in my bedroom. We chose a funny comedy. I sat in between his legs as he hugged me from the back. This felt perfect as I snuggled myself into him.

We were halfway into the movie when I felt his lips kissing my neck. I tried to pay attention to the movie, but it got harder as he made his way to my collarbone. I arched my neck to give him better access. Every kiss burned my skin with his hot lips. I closed my eyes as he got more intense. His hands reached under my loose t-shirt as he caressed my breasts. Then suddenly, he turned me around so that I straddled him. He lifted my shirt off and unclipped my bra as he did the same with his shirt. He squeezed my breasts as I held onto his shoulder. He then laid me on my back as he hovered me. My laptop was above my head. Smoothly, he removed it from the bed as he continued kissing me. My hands rubbed all over his nicely, defined muscles. He slowly trailed kisses down to my stomach to the top of belly button. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled it down to my knees. As he was making his way back to my lips, his phone rang. He continued to kiss me, but the ringing didn't stop. "Ethan..."

"Ignore it," he said. But I held his face and pecked his lips.

With a smile, I said, "Pick it up." He groaned then smiled. He answered his phone. "What's up, Brandon?" I heard him say. I just smiled as I went to put my bra and shirt back on. The shirt was pretty loose so I let my shorts slide off.

With a random confidence clicker, I walked over and hugged him from the back. He turned around and smiled. I started kissing his abs pack one by one. It must've been turning him on as he started slurring his words. "urhhh, dude, yeah, I'm back tt-omo..rrow. We can discuss during.. practice..uh uh.. I'm busy, I'll call you later... " then he hung up his phone and he threw it on the bed. "You're bad now?" he smirked to me as he picked me up by my butt cheeks. I straddled him and he pulled off my panties. You could say I got to ride my favorite roller coaster. Way better than Netflix and ice-cream!

A bad drug. No doubt about it. He was my bad drug.

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 3000+ READS! THIS IS CRAZY FOR ME. <333333 PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND IM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SINCE I STARTED SCHOOL! AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 748 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
115K 3.1K 26
Ty is a normal teenager. She keeps to herself most of the time, unless she's playing baseball with the guys. Her life gets twisted when she has to m...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
53.1K 1.4K 22
When 16 year old good girl Hollie moves schools she finds out the this school is completely different to her old one. But when she meets the school b...