You can't run from us [BoyxB...

By sweetspicekillers

"You shouldn't have called me a dog; I'll make you regret that. Prepare yourself "Sparky" because when we get... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Abuse
Chapter 2: First impression
Chapter 3: Running? More like falling...
Chapter 4: An evil-looking pole
Chapter 5: Kidnapped
Chapter 6: Twenty questions
Chapter 7: Not leaving without her
Chapter 8: A girl named Kate
Chapter 9: Groping, sarcasm and a hit
Chapter 10: Mercy
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Done something you shouldn't have?
Chapter 13: I'm not gay...
Chapter 14: I can smell your arousal
Chapter 15: Ooh snap...
Chapter 16: A violet-eyed grandpa
Chapter 17: Meeting Ethan
Chapter 18: A little pleasure in the woods
Chapter 19: Rogues...Oh boy are you in trouble
Chapter 20: I guess this is where I'm supposed to scream, right?
Chapter 21: I'm whatching freaking Twilight!
Chapter 22: Uups did I say that out loud...?
Chapter 23: A little kitten with sharp claws
Chapter 24: You promised!
Chapter 25: A different place?... Or not?
Chapter 26: This is a fight you can't win
Chapter 27: Talking it out
Chapter 28: Handjob...?
Chapter 29: The best way to punish him
Chapter 30: I suggest you get over it
Chapter 31: You must be exhausted
Chapter 32: A sense of smell
Chapter 33: Learning new words
Chapter 34: A possible way out
Chapter 35: The end of the game
Chapter 36: Escape
Chapter 37: A slow little muffin
Chapter 38: Not my best friend too
Chapter 39: A firm promise
Chapter 40: Mating
Chapter 41: Mating part 2
Chapter 42: Mating part 3
Chapter 43: Breakfast...a time for nagging
Chapter 44: Punishment, no thank you
Chapter 45: A change of clothes
Chapter 46: Gone like the wind
Chapter 47: Kidnapped...again?
Chapter 48: In...heat...?
Chapter 50: Never alone again

Chapter 49: Ash's confession

109K 3.2K 877
By sweetspicekillers

Picture: Lazarus in wolf-form 

_____________________________________________________

If I thought making it out of the room was going to be the hard task I had another thing coming because as soon as we exited shouts and growls made my ears hurt. I could feel my eyes widen as I took in the scene before me.

In front of the house I had been held hostage a full-blown fight was taking place. Several werewolves were biting at each others throats, slashing with their terrifying claws, probably attempting to claw out their opponents eyes. My head was spinning from all the blood covering the ground and I had to force my eyes to focus on something else so I wouldn't get sick. My eyes found Anton's as I shifted my face so I could bury it against his chest. I could feel his eyes on me as he realized I was suddenly shaking in his arms.

I didn't want this. I didn't want anyone to fight. Not over me. Hurting each other and fighting for their lives...the whole thing made me sick. I supposed some of the werewolves had come together with my mates and I guessed that they were a part of their pack. They were probably fighting because their Alphas' had requested it and I didn't like it. They didn't even know me and they still risked their lives fighting...and it was all because of me.

"Please make them stop..." I couldn't stop the words as they left my lips in a silent plea. Anton's eyes searched mine as I looked up at him and for a while I thought he was going to say that it was all going to be fine and that there would be no more fighting. I guess it was too much to hope for because the next thing I know his eyes narrowed and turned black.

"No, those who dare lay a hand on our mate will pay." He answered, his voice terrifying as he tightened his hold on me unconsciously. I knew his wolf was speaking as much as him right now and even though I admired their strength I didn't want them to decide that fighting was necessary.

I put my hands against Anton's chest, trying to push out of his hold with all my might. It wasn't easy, I was exhausted and both the claw-marks on my chest and stomach and the 'heat-thing' made it almost impossible to move even seemingly coordinated. Not to mention the fact that Anton held me even firmer when he felt me struggle to get away.

"Let me go...I'll stop them myself!" I forced out, even my voice sounding exhausted beyond words. In the blink of an eye a hand was gripping my jaw tightly and my eyes widened as Anton's face suddenly appeared an inch away from my face. He bared his teeth and let out a fierce growl, silencing me and making me freeze in place and stop my struggling immediately. When I did, he kept his dark eyes on me for a bit longer and then he slowly said:

"You will do no such thing. Is that clear?"

I could feel myself nodding at him, my body stiff with the shock of having him ordering me so sternly. When Anton noticed my reaction he sighed a bit and for a second I though I could see his eyes lighten but they were soon back to their terrifying black color. Without a word he closed the distance between us and before I could react he flicked his tongue out and gave my cheek a slight lick.

I had thought it would be rough but the gesture was quite gentle and I understood. He didn't want to act this rough with me but he was too worried for my safety to worry about hurting my feelings by restraining me right now.

I slumped back against his chest, every ounce of strength leaving me in the blink of an eye. I was drained of my prior need to stop the fighting and I didn't even seem to be able to move my hands back to Anton's warm chest.

As I began shivering again I could feel something soft being pulled over my head and before I knew it I had a shirt on. I raised my eyes and met Adam's worried gaze. I forced a smile as I mouthed a 'thank you' to him. He tried to return the smile but it turned into a frown when he noticed how hard it was for me to keep my eyes open. I struggled against the sleepiness but it wasn't a fight I would win, I already knew that.

Before I could slip into a exhausted sleep a loud growl vibrated through the air and my eyes flew open at the exact moment something big crashed into Anton, sending us both flying. I hit my head on something hard as my body made contact with the cold ground and I thought I was actually going to loose consciousness as black spots began to appear, clouding my vision for a moment. When I found myself still awake I forced my eyes to focus on the world around me and my eyes took in the scene before me while my mind tried to comprehend what just happened.

Five huge wolves were standing a few foot in front of me, their teeth bared and their eyes narrowed on something just over my head. I didn't want to turn my head to look at what was behind me but it was as if my body did it for me as my head turned and my eyes fell on the wolf standing behind me. Or more precisely...over me. His teeth was so close to my face that I could feel his breath fanning my face as he growled low in his throat.

I knew this was Lazarus without even being told so and I could feel my heart constrict a bit as I noticed the blood in his white fur and the red streaks stuck in his whiskers. He had been fighting pretty hard, at least that much was obvious. Whether or not he was seriously wounded or just barely scratched wasn't easy to say but even if he had been the one hurt or if he was the one hurting others I couldn't help it as my hand suddenly moved to brush at the redness on his face.

At first I thought he would bite my hand as it neared him but when he just kept growling I continued moving. When my fingers finally touched the surprisingly soft fur on the side of his face his growls got less terrifying. If I hand't known better I would have said that he looked sad as he stared at me while letting me slowly pet him. Maybe he was hurt after all?

Before I could do anything else Lazarus flicked his tongue out and landed a lick at my face, just above my left brow. I could only stare as he retracted his tongue and more red had been added to the read streams he already had falling from his jaw. I lifted a hand towards my own face and then took it down again after having pressed a few fingers against the place he had been licking. My hand were covered in blood and I suddenly understood that I was bleeding quite badly. Probably from hitting my head as we fell before.

Lazarus brought my attention back to him as he licked my face again but this time a dangerous growl could be heard from behind me. I shot Lazarus a tired smile as I forced out a small chuckle.

"They're just protective of me you know. I guess they're a bit jealous too but don't mind them. I know you...won't kill me. If you'd wanted that you could have done it already. I think...you should find something better to do with your life than kidnapping people though. Don't you think...you'll feel more... happy then? Ne Lazarus? Won't you...give it a chance? For me...?" I had to force my mouth to keep talking as the black spots returned and I could feel my body shutting down more and more.

I wanted him to understand that I didn't blame him for kidnapping me. I had been able to see his loneliness from being near him for a few days and I knew it wasn't pain he needed. Just as I had been living before , surrounded by nothing but misery and pain, he too needed someone to...love. Maybe he thought I could've been the one but it wasn't something he could decide. My fate was with my mates and his was with someone else, no doubt about it.

There is someone for everybody and it's just that you have to keep searching until you find that someone. When you do you'll know and then the only thing you need to do is to keep holding on to them and never give up no matter what. Maybe love isn't easy but it is sure worth it. In the end it is all worth it.

My last words before blacking out were barely audible but I knew they would be able to hear me. I just prayed that they would listen to me this time.

"Please...don't kill him..." I whispered and then the world went black.

[Two days later]

When I opened my eyes darkness met me. I blinked a few times, trying to remember where I was. When I finally did remember it was mostly centered around the rescue and the fight. Had anyone I known been hurt? Had they kept fighting even after I'd blacked out? Where was I? Why couldn't I see anything?

Horror filled me as I remembered the fall and the fact that I had hit my head pretty badly. Had I lost my eyesight? No that couldn't happen...no that was just insane...that...

"Baby are you awake?" A voice suddenly spoke from beside me and before I knew it a switch was flipped and light flooded the room around me. I couldn't help the relief that struck me right then and tears formed in my eyes as I processed the fact that I wasn't blind. Thank God.

"Baby...?" The voice turned worried and when I turned my head to the side my tear-filled eyes fell on Adam's face immediately. He noticed my tears and didn't hesitate as he wrapped his arms gently around me and pulled me into his lap. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his calming scent and letting my body slowly relax against him.

I was safe. I was home again. Everything was going to be all right now. I was safe.

Just as I was about to let out a relieved laugh my body suddenly got warmer. It was as if my temperature was rising quickly and before I knew it I was almsot shaking from the heat cursing trough my veins. With the heat came an incredible...itch.

"Adam...I...something is w-wrong. I f-feel so w-warm, I can't...it's i-itching..." I whined against his neck, trying to get even closer to him so I could rub my itching skin against him. It felt as if hundredths of ants were crawling all over me and before I knew it I was rubbing myself against Adam more forcibly.

Adam frowned at my behavior for a second but then something seemed to hit him and understanding replaced his former expression.

"Oh my...I'm sorry Ash. Do you remember the heat-thing we were talking about when we rescued you before?" Adam asked, his hands keeping my hips still so I couldn't move as much as I wanted to. I nodded at him, frustrated that he would take that up now. Didn't he see that I needed him to help me with the itching?!

"Well you see... that thing isn't just going to disappear by itself. The itching and the heat you feel right now can only be taken care of by your mates." He kept talking and I could feel impatience clouding my mind completely.

"T-then why won't you h-help me then?" I asked, my voice hinting just how frustrated I was right at the moment. Adam smiled at me knowingly and then he said:

"That's because the only thing that will make it go away is by having sex."

I stilled for a moment, my thoughts swirling around the word 'sex' as pictures flashed in my mind of the mating I'd had with the brothers'. My face flushed a little but when my body heated up even more I couldn't take it any more.

"Then let's have s-sex! Lick me, k-kiss me, stick it in me...I don't c-care as long as you m-make it go away Adam! I just w-want it to go away! P-please..."I whined, already moving my hand to the hem of Adam's pants only to realize that he was only wearing boxers. Even better! Though before I could tug at them Adam caught my wrists and forced me to stop my movements. I pouted at him but he simply smiled back at me when he noticed.

"Mhm...we'll make it go away Ash, don't worry." Adam said, his voice dropping an octave as he teased me by licking up along the side of my neck. I leaned in towards him, seeking physical contact and wanting him to do more. I needed more...much more...

Suddenly a slight feeling of pain stabbed at my chest and I withdrew from Adam. I blinked as I stared down at my stomach and realized that someone must have cleaned me when I was passed out. All the dried up blood were gone but the claw marks were, of course, still visible against my pale skin. Adam watched me as I tapped a finger against the marks and frowned when I felt it sting a bit. They must've used some kind of antiseptic to make sure I wouldn't wind up with an infection.

"Did..." I started but then I had to paus and take a deep breath before I could continue.

"Did you...did you kill him...?" I asked, my voice desperate as I looked up at Adam with hope in my eyes. I knew he understood who I was talking about because his eyes narrowed for a second and then he slowly released a tired sigh.

"No, we didn't." He finally answered and I didn't know I had been holding my breath until the words registered and my body slumped in relief. I ignored the slight stinging pain as I wrapped my arms around Adam's neck and hugged him against me.

I couldn't exactly put my finger on it but I was immensely grateful that they hadn't killed Lazarus. I still thought he only needed someone to love and even though it might sound crazy, I got a feeling he won't be bothering us again. He had looked so sad when I petted him but at the same time I know he understood where my place was. I couldn't leave my mates and he would never be the one for me. No matter how badly he might want me to. Love isn't easy but as I've said before...it's supposed to be worth it in the end.

I couldn't argue with that reasoning now as I buried my face against Adam's neck and hummed in satisfaction. I loved the feeling of being close to him, to any of them actually. They seemed to have a calming effect on my body and even though I was itching to have more, this was heaven too. I know I may have been stubborn and protective of my own feelings up until now and I don't think that's wrong. No, you should be careful who you put your trust in and who you choose to give your heart to. The only thing you have to remember is that sometimes you have to take a leap of chance too. Maybe it won't be a soft landing or an especially nice ride but how will you know if you never dare try?

You know Adam...? I think I lo..." I began but right then the door to the room flew open and I was cut off by a loud growl. I shifted my eyes to the opening were Alex and Anton were standing and I frowned as I noticed Alex glaring at me. What the hell was his problem now...?

"What the hell are you doing up? You should be sleeping! Adam why is he awake? The doctor said he should be sleeping for at least three days!" Alex yelled, his arms flying in the air as he did. I stared at him for a second and then I burst out laughing. When I couldn't stop I could feel Adam struggle to keep his cool beside me but when Anton's face split into a wide grin I knew he was a goner too. We began laughing all three and I could see Alex loose his angry face as his expression turned to one of confusion. He could be seriously adorable sometimes!

"Come here Alex." I forced out between laughs as I opened my arms and held them out as an invite to him. He didn't hesitate as he joined me and Adam on the bed and I immediately wrapped my arms around him and leaned in towards his face. I saw the shocked look on his face right before I brushed my lips against his in a soft kiss but it just made me smile wider.

"I still think you should be sleeping..."He muttered against my lips but even so he wrapped his arms more tightly around me and hugged me more closely to his body.

"I appreciate the worry you express but I'm fine now...well almost fine..." I said, smirking at him as I leaned closer and inhaled his scent thorough my nose. God, had he always smelled this wonderful? I groaned as I felt my body heat up again and I knew I couldn't keep the heat-thing in check for much longer.

"Please I need you to hold me." I said, nuzzling my nose in the crook of his neck and nibbling slightly on his skin. Alex let out a soft chuckle as he responded to my advances by pushing me away.

Wait...What the hell...?

I pouted at him as he prevented me from crawling back into his lap and he gave me an amused look. I could see his eyes sparkling with need so why was he denying himself? I was willing to be embraced and he refused to do it? What the hell?

"It's not that I don't want to push you down and do you until you faint it's just that...we all feel the same right now..." Alex said, his tone a bit hesitant as he looked at me almost apologetic. What? He wanted to do it? Then what was the problem?

"I don't understand the problem?" I said as I pouted again, my voice a bit whiny as my body heated up like crazy at the thought of him doing me until I fainted. I wouldn't say no to that right now, I really wouldn't...

Alex seemed to be able to guess what I was thinking because a smirk was suddenly visible on his face.

"What Alex means is that you'll have to pick who you'd like to do you first because otherwise our wolves won't be able to wait and we'll end up doing you all three of us at the same time. Of course I wouldn't mind but I assume you would." Anton tried to clarify as Alex kept smirking at me.

When my mind processed what Anton just said I couldn't help but narrow my eyes a bit as I stared him down and simply said:

"I refuse."

Silence descended as my three mates stared at me, confusion clear in their eyes. I huffed as I kept my gaze on Anton and then I tilted my head a bit and slowly let a smile slip onto my face.

"What I meant to say was that I will never choose just one of you. I was going to say it before I was interrupted by Alex but I guess it's better to say it now when you're all here." I began, my voice soft as I looked at them.

"I love you. I really do." I said. This time I managed to get it out without getting interrupted and the reaction to my words were instantaneous.

Before I could react, strong hands got a hold of me and I was dragged into Antons lap as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his nose against my neck. When his breath landed on his mate-mark my body melted against his and goosebumps erupted throughout my whole body.

"Jeez I want you... Please don't make me beg any longer Anton! Just do me...pleeease?" I pleaded my voice strained by the strength I had to put into not moving my hands towards his pants. God I was going insane and the itching was now worse then ever thanks to him breathing down my neck like this! This heat-thing was crazy! It made me say things I never would have done otherwise. I mean I was even pleading with them to...well...fuck me.

The thought made me blush slightly and when Alex noticed he chuckled and pulled me from Anton and into his own embrace, my back against his chest. He put his lips against my ear and nibbled slightly on it as he whispered:

"You're blushing Sparky..."

I couldn't help it as I blushed even more at his words and I could see Adam try to contain his laughter as he watched us.

"Shut up..." I whined not really meaning it, just feeling the need to say it since he was embarrassing me further by pointing it out. The worst part was that he was aware of it too...

Alex laughed as he hugged me tighter and then he gave my hair a slight ruffle.

"You don't have to be embarrassed though, we love you too baby. More than you'll ever know." Adam said from beside us as he leaned in and gave my cheek a soft kiss. I blushed some more but at the same time his words made my heart expand and warmth filled me to the brim.

For the first time in my life I felt truly wanted.

I felt loved.

And I think I really could get used to this feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 19.5K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
393K 19.9K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
3.8K 137 19
Boy on boy story Caspin found his mate in Alpha to be Jack, who is also his best friend but what he wasn't planning on was having a stupid best frien...
1.7M 60.7K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...