Summertime: Twin Trouble

By leianth16

Have you done something that you never thought it costs you your heart? Have you tried to stop yourself from... More

Synopsis:
Prologue
Chapter 1 First Glance
Chapter 2 The kiss...
Chapter 3 The Plan!
Chapter 4 Meet the Friends
Chapter 6: The Dinner

Chapter 5: The Invitation

9 1 0
By leianth16

[Ariannas’ POV]

I only have a month to complete my plan.

I search through Briannas’ computer. I might found something interesting here. As I thought to myself.

The other day, I scan Briannas’ thing and notes. Geez.. Who ever thought Sherlock Holmes’ job is just as complicated as looking for a needle in a haystack.

I click on the folders containing photos. Though I knew it very well Brianna hates it when taking her photos. Uhmm well, when I with her in it actually.

I can still remember how she fussed about not wanting to take photos with me. Her reasoning was she’s not photogenic as I am. And would only be mocked on the photos or be compared to me too.

I know my sister had insecurities, but did she even realize it herself that we are identical! We wore the same faces, same figure [not till this day though] she’s on the brink of emancipation. She looks so frail.

I called on to my mom the other day. Told her I’ll be off for a month. And hope she’ll do fine and Brianna till I get back.

I scan the pictures. It was like a timeframe. I saw some glimpse of Pink and Sue together with Brianna. They are having so much fun. Wearing those hideous clothes and bonnets. Brianna’s smile are so wide and eyes are sparkling. What happened,Bri? Tears are forming on my right eyes.

Thinking about what might happened to Brianna. Then saw the familiar face. Drake Daniels…

My then wet eyes widen. Is this Drake? Who would have thought? His like the male version of Brianna. His wearing a rather very neat hairdo piled on his right. His smiles are also addicting. He has this nerdy looked shouting around him.

OMG! I LOL so hard that my jaws are starting to hurt.

“What seems to be amusing, darling?” a voice from the door froze me. In a blink of a seconds I unplugged the computer. Slowly turning at the door. There he is, all poise and…handsome. Mesmerize just how he changes a lot too.

He gives me a very mischievous smile. I blinked twice, and then compose myself.

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here, you know.” I just told him regaining the control of myself.

“Your dad let me in. Besides, I’ve always been here with you when classes are out.” Then look at me like his giving me a clue to why he can always be here. Geez, I’m like the liberated twin but then again my Ms. Goody goody little sister just seem to be enjoying herself with some hunk on her room alone! Then a nerdy boy popped on my head. Ohhh no, this is no hunk before.

I look into his eyes. There Is some kind of eerie in there that’s telling me not to trust this man in front of me. Now I’m getting confuse. Why did this nerdy boy turned into a hunk just a month before. The same time when Brianna’s not attending to her classes. And just a month before to commit suicide.

Something is amiss here. Something did happened here. What is it? I was like thinking from the out of the world when suddenly a smack on the lips made me realize I was not alone in my room anymore.

I give him startled look.

“Why do you always do that? Kissing me…” I mumbled to myself. His smile went highway this time.

“God, you’re so beautiful yet so cute.  How did you do that?’ amusement flicks on his hazel eyes.

What? You’re complimenting me now?” said it in a sarcastic tone. He looks at my way, but then bothered not to say anything.

“What’s with all this cluttering Brin?” looking at the cluster notes, notebooks, books and papers.

Brin????? Is that how he address her sister?

Then I look to where he was looking. OMG! It is a clutter. How am I supposed to clean all this stuff??? I think I’m going to have a headache just by thinking about it. Then watch him picking up an album! In a split of seconds I snapped it away from him.

He just simply looks at me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Y-you shouldn’t be touching somebody’s things, you know” shoot…lame excuse for the boyfriend.

He let out a long sigh. Clenched his fist. Stares at the ceiling. Then give me a sharp glance!

“I am not just somebody to you Brin!” I can see his trying to control his…anger? Why was he so angry about? The albums? Why?

“You’re not just SOMEBODY to me Brin!!” rather not so sudden burst of anger snapped his temper. Then storm away from my room. I can hear him starting his engine and starts driving away from my home.

Now it’s getting really confusing every minute. What’s with his NOT JUST SOMEBODY?

My head now starts to hurt. Shit! I could use a little rest too. But when I turned around, saw the clutters and trash. I could just die now!!!

“Great! Just great!!!” then lazily starts to pick up the pieces.

Next time I should have to pile everything when looking for something. This is so much work! Ugh… When I reach for a book, my hips snapped. OMG! That really hurts!! I tried to massage it. I am in no physical condition these past few days. I am not having my ritual exercise, healthy snack and ohh so yummy steaks! Thinking about it just made my mouth waters.

Slowly but surely, I start picking up small pieces of junks and notes. I have to finish this and off to the market. I am going to treat myself with a steak. It’s kinda weird because I can have as many steaks I want when I’m in my moms; dad is always on a gluten free diet. And Brianna seemed to be following dads’ amicable love of green green grass of vegetables.

I ate whatever I like it. But you know, I like a little meat too. I’m really not on a diet because I used to work out back then. I jog always. Now that I think about it, I haven’t done that for too long. Geez,I really need to straighten up a bit. I’ll just have to wake up early morning tomorrow so that dad wouldn’t notice me jogs.

Brianna is known to have asthma. And jogging would make dad worried. I know now how little Brianna could do. She’s just too fragile. I never thought she had it in her. To commit suicide. 

Remembering the photos where she seems so happy. She’s having her life there. Oh, Brianna…If only I could shake you off from your sleep, I would have done that far too long now.

“Anna,honey…May I come in?” a small knock on my door wake me from my thoughts.

“Uhmm yeah,dad..daddy.” I again start to pickup books. Anna is how Brianna was address by our family. Especially mom and dad. And I was Yanna for them.

The door opened, saw my dads’ worried look.

“Are you alright Ann?” ohh daddy, if you only knew. Brianna’s in coma! I don’t know but when I heard him asked me that, all my worry seemed to flood through my mind. And I just needed someone to at least help me with my burden. I embraced my dad.

Startled but he just pats my back.

“What’s wrong honey? You can tell daddy anything. You know I’ll always listen to you. Did you have a fight with Drake again?” he keeps soothing me with a pat. FIGHT WITH DRAKE?

“Fight with Drake, dad?” absently I ask my dad. I look at him, thinking he could give me a little hint.

“Yeah, just like how you and him fight last time. Why? Was that it?”

“Uhmm no, i-it’s just a minor misunderstanding dad.” I let go of my dad and started to pick some books again. Not minding to correct myself about calling him just dad.

“Oh, okay then. I’ll leave you in peace now Anna.” But before turning away, he looked back at me.

“There just something about you that reminds me of your sister Yanna. I hope whatever you do; you won’t regret it honey.” He smiled before closing the door behind.

I’m stunned. Did my dad know who I am? I remember someone said that parents are really good at identifying who is who in between their twin children. Maybe…just maybe my dad had on intuition. But why wouldn’t he say anything?

[Drakes’POV]

I never thought to found comfort here.

He is sitting on a bench, near the playground. Children are just plain having so much fun. Having time of their life.

How nice to be so carefree, and not be trouble by any of what his feeling right now. His just shattered. Even though he knew all along that it was really not Brianna he was dealing with back at the Brynes’ house.

It was still the same back when he was asking Brianna to explain to him.

“You should not be bothered like this Drake! Please, I need to be alone. Just go away. I don’t need somebody right now.”

She was crying like it was I who fault her. WTF!

I was her boyfriend, not just some random friend she could ditch anytime. Now that I can think about it, it was not as painful to look back then.

I made a large gulp of my shakes. But when Arianna made those remarks..he reacted like it really meant for him. Somebody

A soccer ball went flying on his direction. Fortunately, I am able to catch it with one hand. Or else, I’ll be soaking wet with shakes.

“I am so sorry Mr. Can I have my ball back?” said by the blonde boy, looking like 10 years himself.

“Yeah sure. No problem.” Then throw the ball to the boy.

How am I going to make her fall for me? If I’m going to be this jerk and affected about what really happened between him and Brianna, my plan is doomed to failure.

Looking back to where he left her…Arianna

Remembering just how perfectly homey she was there. Just wearing white short shorts, pink spaghetti straps tank tops. Fitted right through her breast. She’s very sexy just by looking like that. Ohh I dare not to think about what might have happened if I took advantage to my privilege as her boyfriend would do.

She wears not a single make up on her face. Funny, because Brianna was the supposed goody goody twin. But I’ve seen her wearing tiny bit of eyeliner even when she’s in the comfort of her room. It really amazes him as to how different the twins are. Total opposite, a contrast of each other.

My phone rang. I didn’t take it to myself to know who the caller was.

“Hello?” I said in a very dull voice.

Heard a clearing of a throat. Then I realize who the caller was.

“Arianna?..” shit! I slip my tongue. I am so engrossed of thinking about her. And I just called her by her real name.

“Brianna? Hello?” trying to diverse things. Just a long pause. Then…

“What did you just call me back then?”

“BRIANNA! Why? Do have any other name aside from Brianna Brynes?” said it in irritated tone.

“Why’d you call?” simply changing the topics. Another pause…

“Uhmm..Just wondering if, you know. We could have dinner tonight? Yeah, I know it wasn’t me to ask for a date but I just needed someone to out with.” She had had a long explanation for asking a dinner date. I smile to myself. Who would ever turned down such a nice invitation?

“You’re available,right? Tonight? 7pm?” she keeps asking.

“Woah! Hold it darling. Don’t you dare tell me your going to pick me up at 7.” I said it then burst into laughter.

“Okay, that’s just embarrassing. The way you said it.” I can just imagine her face all red now.

“Yeah, sure…I’ll pick you up at 7. You better be ready before 7, I hate it when your  making me wait.” Then drop the call.

“Yeah, I’ll be very hard to her. I’m not be the goody goody boyfriend to her. I’m going to be a bad ass freak boyfriend for her”

Now I wonder what she will look like if we saw each other tonight.  She must be very beautiful tonight. A tinged of excitement rose in my chest. Well, little minx might wanted to have some fun tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 372 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
16.5K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
530 3 29
And there he was. Looking right at me with an astonishment look on his face. His lips parted slightly, his face drained away with no color. His haz...