Karma x OC (Assassination Cla...

By DarkSun18

After missing school for a long time due to an illness, Katsumi Tsukino is sent to Class E. At first she went... More

Chapter 1- New Girl Time
Chapter 2- Shock Time
Chapter 3- Pinch Time
Chapter 4- Umbrella Time
Chapter 5- Beating Time
Chapter 6- Flutter Time
Chapter 7- Intervention Time
Chapter 8- Appeal Time
Chapter 9- Confession Time
Chapter 10- Threat Time
Chapter 11- Start Time
Chapter 12- If Time
Chapter 13- Trust Time
Chapter 14- Die Time
Chapter 15-Obey Time?
Chapter 16- Together Time
A/N
Chapter 17- Amiss Time (Part 1)
Chapter 18- Amiss Time (Part 2)
Chapter 20- Pair Time
Chapter 21- Kill Time
Chapter 22- Worry Time
Chapter 23- After Time (Part 1)
Chapter 24- After Time (the end)

Chapter 19- Concentration Time

1.7K 64 6
By DarkSun18

 ~The next day at school~

"Karma Akabane and Katsumi Tsukino are hereby expelled... Is what I would like to say."

"Can't do it because you're lapdog got scared, right?" I gave Gakuho Asano, the board chairman a cheeky smile, which caused him to give me a dry smile in return. He laid back in his office chair with his fingers intertwined. His cold purple eyes stayed fixed on me, as if trying to figure out how to force me into a corner. "Don't you think we have been seeing each other too often lately?" I asked, provoking him further.

"Perhaps," he considered. "But it seems that our encounters are not mere coincidence." After a brief pause, I got to the point.

"Are you going to keep enforcing that idiotic rule?" I asked. The smile on the board chairman's face grew darker and more sinister. The ominous aura he emitted and the calm stillness of his expression made me a little nervous. The bad part is, he noticed my anxiety and stirred it further.

"Karma Akabane is a fine student grade-wise," he started to say. "How is it hanging out with him?" I gave him a silence as an answer. "The two of you seem to stand out in Class E, so naturally you two draw my attention. Lately I've noticed that your grades seem to be slipping." There was amusement beneath the veil of concern. "Still going with the 'never studying' method?" It was the amusement of an opponent get humiliatingly and totally crushed. My jaw clenched.

"It's not really a method," I said. "I'm just going with my natural talent." There wasn't any strength in my voice. If anything it was more weak and trembling. Though, I'm not sure if I was wavering because of fear or frustration.

"Natural talent," he let the words settle in his mouth as if it was a new taste he never experienced. "Then, let's test the limits of this natural talent." I stood still, giving him a blank stare. It's not that the board chairman doesn't believe in natural talent. If anything, this meant that he is definitely going to try to expel me.

Then with a slight change of mood, he asked where Karma was. This was also another form of provocation. "Wasn't I the only one you had a problem with?" I asked to divert his focus. The board chairman chuckled a breathy laugh.

"You may leave," he said. I gave him a slight bow and walked out. After closing the doors behind me, a long sigh rolled out of my mouth. My back naturally hunched over and my knees bent a little. This is the first time the board chairman actually targeted me directly. I never felt so overwhelmed before.

~In Class E~

Koro-sensei handed back tests at rapid speed. In an instant, everyone was staring at the red-marked papers in front of them. Naturally Karma got a perfect score. He just stared at the test sheet, showing no reaction.

"Nice," I said, happening to see what he got.

"Yeah, well..." He sounded like he didn't care at all, and showed no interest. But then he turned to me with a sly smile. "Are you going to treat me to something?" I stared back at my test with a blank expression.

"Hmmm... Maybe," I murmured. Wrinkles formed on the paper around my fingers. My gazed burned on the red number 86. This was the lowest grade I've ever gotten.

"What did you get?" I flinched at Karma's voice. I looked at him, as he waited for an answer.

"Well... Around what I got last time," I said.

"Heh~." Karma left it alone at that. I stuffed my test into my bag with a cold expression. Last time I got a 91. It's just as the board chairman had said; my grades are getting lower. I rubbed my forehead and took a deep breath. I can't let my grades drop any further than this. But what am I supposed to do? This is the first time I was troubled about my grades. I don't even know how to study!

After class was dismissed, Karma was waiting for me. I walked up next to him and looked at him straight in the eyes. "K-Karma." My voice cracking made me lose my composure.

"What?" he asked. One of his eyebrows were raised higher than the other. Behind him, I saw Koro-sensei helping some other students. My shoulders sank in retreat.

"No, it's nothing." We walked out of the class together. As I headed home absentmindedly, I tried to gather my courage again. Honestly there's nothing wrong with studying and there's nothing wrong with telling my boyfriend that I want to study. So why am I so anxious and scared right now?!

"Karma!" I called out. He looked at me, giving me his full attention. "I... I want to..." I gulped and tried again. "I-I... I want to eat cake!" He cocked his head to the side looking at me strangely. I shook my head. This is not what I wanted to say!!!

"Kats-"

"Can you come over today?!" I asked. This is bad! Now it just sounds like I want to eat cake with him. My brows furrowed in frustration. Of course I hid this expression from him.

"Y-Yeah. Okay," Karma said.

I invited him to my house. As he sat in the living room, I searched the refrigerator for cake. The only thing I could think about was how stupid and cowardly I was being. I took out two pieces of cake and placed them on the table in front of Karma.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Yeah..." I helpless took a bite and kept my fork in my mouth. While giving the wall a troubled frown, I took the fork out of my mouth to tell him. "Karma." I tugged at his sleeve. He set the plate down and looked at me. I stared at my feet with my head hanging low. "My grades have been dropping. I need to study..." With a quiet voice, I requested, "Please help me." For some reason, my chest and throat was tight. I was about to cry. The long silence made everything feel empty.

"Okay," he said. I immediately turned to face him. "Not for free of course," Karma added with a smirk.

"Y-Yeah." I wasn't really surprised about that. But I was a bit shocked by how casual he was. "You're not disappointed?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "If anything, I would've been more disappointed if you just kept letting your grades drop." He leaned back with his hands behind his head. "Honestly I kind of considered this would happen... Ever since that notice about no dating was up."

"It's not really your fault," I said. "I was just careless, and I'm responsible for my grades." He smiled and patted my head. After that Karma helped me review what I got wrong. I understood pretty easily because he explained it well. When that was done, we did our homework. Then he tutored me on the things I had difficulty with.

"Do you get so far?" he asked.

"More or less," I answered. "Can you talk about science more?"

"Alright." He moved next to me and pointed on certain topics explaining. His abnormally close presence took my focus away.

"Can you not..." I leaned away from him, but his hand caught my shoulder. He pushed me closer to him.

"Think of this as training your concentration," Karma smiled. "Besides, you're the one who asked for my help." I gave him an irritated glare. So annoying.

To get a better understanding I looked on the internet and my textbooks, cramming everything I could. Then I planned on taking a practice test. Karma decided to time me, so that I would use my time efficiently. But... Karma started to test my concentration a lot as well. He poked the sides of my waist and lightly tickled me. I pulled the textbook closer to my face, while wacking his mischievous hands away. After a minute, Karma wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his lips close to my ear. With a very airy voice, he started whispering some indecent things into my ear. My face turned bright red, making him laugh and continue. My head automatically moved away from his breath, but it was no use; he was too close. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Time was up. I took the practice test, and Karma left me alone during it. As I took it, I just kept thinking about everything Karma did and said. As long as the score I got was better than the grade I got today, then I'm good. My results were worse. Behind me, I heard Karma snickering.

"Shut up!" I yelled. "How could anyone be in their right mind to take a test, after hearing those things?!"

"Are you making excuses right now?" His sadistic smirk silenced me. I turned my head to the side and scoffed. Karma just chuckled very innocently and cheerfully. Then with a serious expression, he said, "Your concentration needs work. Try again."

Reluctantly, I studied again. I didn't say this out loud, but I think that I would have been fine as long as Karma didn't distract me. He's the only person I can't keep my cool around with very well. This time his harassment was worse. As my eyes were glued to the screen, Karma kept pecking and nuzzling my cheek. My heart raced faster this time. Not satisfied with no response, he kissed my neck, sucking it a little. I really wanted to scream. He then gave me a long kiss on the cheek and moved up and down the side of my face and neck. He was a complete distraction. His hand on my waist, refusing to let me escape was also a distraction. His tongue licking my cheek made me shiver. But I endured. I had to. Otherwise I would have to keep going through this if I failed.

Determined to stop receiving his harassment, I studied until time was up. I wiped the place he licked me nonchalantly and pulled up a test. However, before letting me take the test, Karma grabbed my chin, making me face him. He gave me a long and rough kiss, surprising me. Then he quickly pulled away.

"Good luck," he said. I pouted while lightly touching my lips. This is a foul. I did my best on the test. Once I was finished, we both stared at the screen in anticipation. When I clicked for the results, I got a score of 98.

"YEEAAAAHHAHAHA!!!" I cheered with both my hands shooting up into the air. Next to me, Karma sighed in disappointment. I shook my hands in the air, and then nudged Karma's shoulder. "Where's your applause?" He gave me a blank stare and clapped his hands together lifelessly. I laughed.

"Don't you think you're a bit too happy?" he frowned.

"Thanks for helping me study," I teased. He glanced at the screen and then shook his head slightly.

"Don't thank me yet," he said. "I'm not satisfied with the grade you got. I'll come back to keep tutoring you until you get a hundred," he smiled innocently. My mouth opened from the absurdity.

"No," I declined. "Besides, won't your grades get affected at this rate?" His smile faded, and there was a calm look on his face.

"With the way I'm tutoring you, you'll probably know how to study on you're own now," Karma explained.

"I see," I smiled shyly. I grabbed on to his sleeve and looked at him. "Thanks," I said. He rubbed my head while smiling sweetly.

"Don't forget you owe me for this," Karma chuckled.

"Tch," I glared. He then poked my cheek.

"Just remember I'm always here to help you with your concentration, when you fail your next test at school," he teased.

"You're the worst!" I growled. He then kissed me again.

"Am I really?" Karma asked, leaning his face close to mine. I placed both of my hands over my lips. My cheeks flushed furiously.

"... You're a great tutor," I mumbled.

"You're really sly," Karma chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.4K 20
(Y/N) (L/N) was a modern, independent woman who didn't take any of the misogyny from the era she was born in. Playing by her own rules, it leads her...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
34.4K 690 29
IT modern au groupchat, they're all idiots.
7.7K 240 7
"Nanami Kento-kun, congratulations on having a son! What's his name?" "Haruto." "Alright, copied and pasted. Thanks!" "... You're a piece of human th...