Free! Iwatobi Swim Club X Rea...

By seyjuro

A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters... More

Author's Note
assume | haru x jealous!you
future | nagisa x child!you
confession at its best | makoto x you
that caretaker next door | rin x you
childhood photos | rei x you
frostbite kiss | sousuke x you
12:00 | nitori x you
alone | momotarou x you (I/II)
alone | momotarou x you (II/II)
little thief | rin x child!you
plvphl | haru x you
tenshi | nagisa x you
sushi roll | makoto x you
farewell | rin x you
the library encounter | rei x you
isolated | haru x you [LEMON]
company | kisumi x you
cozy night no more | makoto x you
the morning that went wrong | haru x you + ot4

bath sharing | makoto x you [LEMON]

18.2K 315 350
By seyjuro

..i kind of regret writing this because of how I'm really disgusted at my pervy side while typing this oneshot, and because free! charas aren't suited in lemons (sometimes) bc THEY ARE FLUFFY, MUSCULAR BABIES. i don't even know how some of the 'frickle frackle' works, so there may be wrong procedures and such (if you know what i mean) and consider me a still innocent earthling. and i'm seriously going to make a fluffy chapter after this.

warning: contains (very) erotic scenes and words, dominant!you. (bc makoto is a big baby)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto is a shy type of boyfriend. He gets flustered easily by just little, intimate skin contacts. And having you in his bath tub with himself while being completely naked is a very serious problem, and there's no any solution to that because he is getting hard every moment passing by.

It's the first time he saw you fully exposed to him, and it was the same as yours. You were actually the one who brought up that idea, in which he instantly turned it down, but because of you being a spoiled one, (but still, Makoto loves you) you had convinced him by maaany ways, and he was eventually forced to agree it.

The muscular backstroke swimmer was leaning his back against the tub, while yours was leaning to his chest, so you couldn't see his super reddened face - and it is a relief to him.

"Makoto, I can feel you being hard," [First Name], his sneaky and playful girlfriend, teased him, by rubbing her rear against him.

He grunted, and gripped her waist tightly. "[F-First Name]-chan, p-please s-sto-"

She kept on grinding and grinding against him, which made him more nervous than ever.

His palm and body started to sweat, as he was shaking in embarrassment.

"Just kidding, Makoto~" You purred, and you snuggled your face closer to his neck as you stopped teasing him.

The said male let out a deep sigh. He was utterly glad that you finally stopped your perverted doing to him.

"Makotooo," Saying his name in a whiny voice, you removed his arms around you and faced him, causing him to blush madly once he saw your naked body, glistening in water.

"W-What is it, [First Name]-chan?" The bulky swimmer asked, averting his gaze from his lover.

You touched his cheek with your palm, making him look at you again with that concerned emotion on his eyes. "..Can we make love here?"

"W-Wha-?! [F-First Name]?! A-Are you serious?" He yelled in a high-pitched voice, making you laugh at him sounding like a teenage girl.

"Why? We haven't done it yet, so.." You trailed your finger on his cheek, down to his jawline and neck slowly, smirking at him rather seductively. "..Let's make our first exciting-in a bath tub."

He takes a brief moment to gulp a lump in his throat and replay the words that you had said in his mind. W-What should I do..?! H-Haru! Tasukete!

Makoto started to panic inside, his eyebrows creasing upwards and he tries to shove you away, - but to no avail. Every push he takes makes his arms go weaker.

"M-Makoto?" You showed your infamous puppy eyes at him, as you pressed your chest against him.

He could feel your buds brushing against his skin from below the water.

"W-What?" He closed his eyes shut.

Just offering a smirk at him in reply, you drained all the water that was cockblocking the two of you by the drainer in the tub.

"[F-First Name]-"

You moved to the side a little, so you will have access to his already throbbing member.

Leaning your hand closer to him, you poked the tip of it, which made his cock twitch in reaction, and you stroked it afterwards in slow motion, with your hand cupping around it, going downwards then upwards.

"Ngghn... [F-First Name]-ch-chan.." Makoto still kept his eyes shut tightly, as he gripped on the sides of the bath tub. "S-Stop.. p-please.."

You even fastened your pace because of his statement. "Makoto, I know you want it.. So just enjoy the pleasure your girlfriend is giving to you."

His member was getting bigger as your handjob was stroking in an inhuman speed.

Next, you bent down, making your rear stick up in the air, your feet causing 'squeaking' sounds on the tub as you knelt and stuck your tongue out, licking the top.

Makoto finally cracked his eyes open, and looked down just to receive a view of you licking his hardened dick.

His thigh was already dripping in sweat - no, his whole body was also.

He gritted his teeth and grabbed on the tub more tightly, leaning back his head in - indeed - pleasure, just like what you had said earlier. He was enjoying it. Yet, he isn't the one who likes to blurt out what he's feeling through horniness.

You licked the base, and up to the tip again, over and over, but in different angles.

Makoto's muscular chest was lifting up and going down, due to panting.

You pulled back and licked the precum that spread out ever so little, and looked at Makoto. "Now, for the main pleasure~"

You brought Makoto's member inside your mouth, and sucked on it diligently.

He threw his head back and gulped for the second time, his body feeling tensed as you continued to make him fall into ecstasy.

Bobbing your head up and down, you thought to yourself that he is tasty enough to your liking.

Low groans and moans echoed inside the bathroom of the Tachibana residence. Luckily, his parents and little siblings aren't home today.

After a few minutes of sucking, you felt him twitch again, signalling that he'll come too soon.

"A-Ah, [F-First Name]! I-I'm going to-"

You detached your lips from his cock before he could spill his seed into your throat. It's not like you didn't want to, but you wanted him to deliver it inside of you.

*Pop*

A string of saliva connected between your mouth and him, taking a few, last licks on his tip.

Makoto looked down at you, disappointment written on his face. He was recieving too much pleasure just by your mouth, yet he didn't get to at least ejaculate.

You smiled up at him, sitting properly again and cupped his cheek, caressing it while staring at his magnificent, emerald eyes."Don't worry, you can come once you get inside of me."

You leaned in and pressed your lips against his passionately. And before he could get the chance to smooch back, you pulled back winked at him teasingly, as you propped yourself up from his thighs.

He widened his eyes as big as possible. Wait, d-don't tell me..

"W-Wait a minute, [First Name]-chan!" He yelled with a high-pitched voice, for the second tine.

But, it's too late.

You stretched your womanhood open, and went down on him, taking in his length slowy.

"M-Makoto.." You hissed, biting your lip as your insides clenched around him, making him emit a loud groan.

You put your hand on his well-sculpted abdomen to steady yourself and the pace.

"[F-First Name]-chan.." He removed his hands on the railings of the tub, and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he leaned in to you. "A-Are you alright?"

You nodded, hanging your arms around his neck and you started to ride him in a slow motion.

The both of you panted every second, and Makoto soon rode in the fun.

He held your bottom with his large hands and started to thrust, the sound of skin slapping can be heard inside the room filled with moans of satisfaction.

"A-Ah, M-Makoto!" You cried, gripping on him more tightly as you bucked your hips and rode on him more.

After a few hard thrusts, he soon reached your deep, special spot and continued to penetrate to it, causing you to shriek.

"[F-First Name]!" Makoto gritted his teeth, and pinched one of your hardened buds until you suddenly came in surprise.

"I-I'm going to-" Your boyfriend spoke in between his heavy breathing, and nuzzled his face to your neck, and thrusted faster to finish it off.

You released out a moan as you felt his hot seed go through inside of you.

Makoto leaned back on the tub once again, tired from the insane, first sex that you two just had as he kept his grip firm around you.

You panted, and immediately removed yourself off of him, the mixed liquids made of pure desire and affection dripped down on the surface of his tub.

You wiped the saliva beside your lips, and cuddled the olive-haired man. "I love you."

Makoto smiled gently, and realized something. "I love you too, [First Name]-chan.. B-But it's embarrassing to know that the first time losing our virginity happened in my own bath tub.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
34.8K 732 16
You finally come back to your home town ever since your father's death. And your mother's. Your forced to live with an old friend of hers and you ge...
284K 9.3K 38
~1st Place Winner of the AnimeWattyAwards Free! Category~ Mizushima Kasumi is a girl who used to swim competitively. However, now, she focuses only o...
6.8K 231 35
[reader] goes into the anime Free! for all 3 seasons as Makoto Tachibana's older twin. Their childhood friends who most were separated as kids come b...