Your Mine...Forever...~<3

By Smurfmage

A Spooky's House of Jumpscares Fanfiction. +18 CONTENT, MINORS CAN NOT READ THIS. It is about Specimen 8 cont... More

Chapter 1: Running away

Authors Note

6.7K 8 0
By Smurfmage

Okay, before you start reading the story, I just want to get a couple of things out of the way.

1. Thank you viewers for reading my "The Wonderful World of Demonic Sex" Fanfiction. I appreciate your time and I hope you continue reading it. Please take the time to comment and review it, I really want your guy's (and gals) opinion about it. Don't be afraid to post something I won't like, I'm a very friendly and open kind of guy and I will NEVER be mean and douchy to you :).

2. Yes. To answer your questions. I will continue to work on my "The Wonderful World of Demonic Sex" Fanfiction. I actually still trying to create the third chapter as I write this one RIGHT NOW! If you got any ideas that you think are cool, just tell me by commenting on the story. I will give you FULL credit because its your idea and I won't be charging for it... THATS RIGHT! I WONT CHARGE YOU AT ALL FOR PUTTING YOUR IDEAS IN MY FANFIC. In fact, YOU can help me write it if you want. I at the point where I might have Writers Block, so please help me.... :(

3. PINGAS...................CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT!!! >:)

4. ANYWAY, this Fanfiction is pretty heavy ( in my own terms anyway). Your probably thinking, "Why a Fanfiction on a horror game?" Well...... I saw a couple of Specimen 8 images on e621.... and um.....*blush* My mind wouldn't get out the gutter so........ *deeper blushing*....... My bothersome brain wouldn't shut the f*ck up and.........*intense blushing*........Yeah,that happened............*nervous smile*

5. MAH BOI, PINGAS!.....ITS OVER 9,000!!!!!!
ROPE! BOMBS! YOU WANT IT? ITS YOURS MY FRIEND! JUST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH TOASTERS THAT TOAST...TOAST!
IM A CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!.......IM A FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!
BBBBBWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
43.9K 694 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
38.3K 2.3K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...