Funny Random Stuff

By DJUnicorn

All I can say, is that this book will be funny. 2013 DJUnicorn More

School stuff
What does your eye color mean?
132 Things To do when bored
50 random things to scream
15 things to do in the rain
Math stuff
Sorta funny stuff
How to be annoying
100 Random things to say
10 ways to scare total strangers
The "Best 50 jokes of all time."
Authors note
Random facts #2
111 things to ask siri
50 things to do in minecraft
Chuck norris jokes 1
Chuck Norris Facts 2
A whole bunch of riddles
Weird, yet true facts
Weird Questions
World Records
50 more funny jokes :)
A cats diary
Why did the chicken cross the road?
My questions for you :D
O.o wat
Cable these days
No muscles

Random facts #1

1.5K 20 31
By DJUnicorn

It is impossible to lick your elbow (busted)

A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.

A shrimp's heart is in it's head.

People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit. (busted?)

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Rats and horses can't vomit.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

T

hirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 675 139
This book is full of comebacks, jokes and just funny sayings and things like that.... If you take offence easily then do NOT read it Updates a few ti...
167K 7.7K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
351K 9.7K 26
Welcome to chatroom.com! Please wait while we pair you up with a partner. texting format
955 84 40
I'm terrible at descriptions but just give my book a try i promise you won't regret it. I'm pretty funny ik if you really are funny you shouldn't hav...