Friends But More : CAKE

By AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... More

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.1 -- Axl
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

5.2 -- Sound of your heart

1.9K 116 146
By AusllyMonkey

[unedited]

"Wait, so you hate him now??" David and Michael asked the small boy.

Calum nodded and watched the two men cheer and high five each other.

"Hell yes!! Calum he was not right for you!! He was such a dick! He doesn't care about you, Calum! He just wanted to get in your pants!!" Michael shouted.

"I know! He was a man whore too. His dad said when he lived with them he brought so many girls home"

Calum brought his legs to his chest and his eyes started to water, "I miss him"

"What no!!! Stop it!!"

"I miss him, daddy! He slept with girls yes, but..he still treats me better than anyone else! And when I shouted at him, he was going to cry"

"Luke Hemmings doesn't cry, unless he runs out of room on his body to tat"

"Well he cried for me"

"You cry for him all the time! What does that tell you, Calum? He's a bad guy! Stop crying over him! I'm sick of having to pick up the pieces! Grow some balls and show him you're stronger than that and you don't need anyone like him in your life"

"Cal..?" David started to ask.

"Do you still have the prince CD and the monkey he gave you?"

"Why..? No!! I'm not giving them back!!"

"Yes! That's a great idea!!" Michael nodded.

"No!!! I don't wanna!"

"Calum! I don't care!"

::

Luke was sulking in bed occasionally sniffing and wiping his eyes dry with tissues.

He heard a loud knock at the door and he groaned and slowly walked to it. He peeked and saw it was Ashton, unlocking the door and going back to his bed.

"I got video games and snacks!!!" Ashton cheered smiling.

Luke heavily sighed and sniffled some more.

"Uh oh. Is it work?"

No

Ashton sighed, "druggies?"

No

"Fuck..Calum?

"Yeah..."

"What happened man? Doctor Ashton is here!"

"He umm, he was yelling at me saying I can con-control sleeping with the girls, and he said I hurt him all the time, that I just don't want to admit it. Dammit. I do try. I just just horny"

"Just watch porn"

"It's not enough!"

"No need to yell at me man"

"Sorry", Luke mumbled feeling tears prickling in his eyes, "I can't do this without him. I need him, Ashton. He just doesn't get it. He actually sided with his dad. He said that maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"

"Oh. I'm sorry man"

"It's fine I guess. I don't know what to do...", tears began falling from his eyes and he quickly wiped them away.

They heard a buzz and Ashton looked at Luke. He could tell he didn't want to get up so he went to the door, "oh hey, Calum...why do you have that box in your--no! No Calum no!!"

"Yes!" He glared walking into Luke's bedroom, "hey, Luke"

He looked towards him as he sat on the bed.

"I brought back all the stuff you gave me. I have no use for it what so ever. And I honestly don't want the shit anymore", Calum got up and headed for the door but turned around reaching for his neck, "oh I almost forgot, I don't need this stupid ass necklace. I don't ever want a boyfriend like you who just fucks random girls". He put the necklace in Luke's hands and left his apartment.

He couldn't take it anymore he began sobbing and Ashton rushed in the room. He sat by his side and rubbed his back, "it's going to be okay...Luke, stop crying"

:::

"Don't you feel free Calum? Did you say as we rehearsed? I don't want a boyfriend like you who just fucks sluts?" David asked his son.

Calum was curled in a ball nodding his head. "I don't like this! I want him, Daddy!"

"WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! LOOK WHAT HE DOES TO YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO AGREED WITH ME! HE HURTS YOU!"

"I wasn't thinking"

"You were thinking, and you were thinking correctly too"

Calum began to cry in his knees.

----__-_--_-----____

The blonde was still in bed and his bedroom door bursts open. "HAAIII"

"Oh fuck, Kenny got the best shit! We can smoke it tonight! Unless you're too busy shoving your tongue down that boys mouth", Spike laughed but stopped when he saw how sad Luke looked.

"Ummm, dude?" Kenny shuffled his feet.

"Can you guys leave? I want to be alone"

"I swear you were calling him baby on the phone the other day, what happened man?"

You were my courage, my sword and shield
Grace under pressure, my wall of steel
I was a stone weighing us down
You were the angel I chained to the ground
I miss the way you undress, I miss your head on my chest
Can't stop this bleeding, can't stop believing

"He hates me now", Luke chirped quietly.

"What happened?" Spike asked sitting in front of Luke.

"He said that I hurt him all the time, that I shouldn't be with him anymore. He---Calum gave me the necklace back...the necklace that promised he'd be mine soon. I was going to try I promise! I-I..I want him so bad. I just don't trust myself"

"Just stop having sex!" Kenny yelled.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! It's not easy having sex all the time and suddenly stop"

"How about you gradually slow down?"

"I am doing that! I'm only fucking 2 girls a day now, maybe even less"

Kenny and Spike clapped loudly whooping loud. "That's my boy!!!"

I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby I'm in love with you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby you were mine to lose
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

"You should really take a shower and brush your teeth. Don't let this boy ruin you. But it's karma, bitch. You slept with Axl"

Luke nodded softly and his eyes started to water.

"Mate! No, I was joking around"

"No it's true, I'm a dick. No wonder Calum doesn't want me"

"Shit! Man, no! I was fucking around"

"Spike, you're making it worse, we'll be in the outhouse. You know where to find us" Kenny dragged him out.

Luke entered his bathroom and took a shower and brushed his teeth. He put on clothes and noticed a missed call from cal. He called back and the line was silent for a while.

Luke, meet me at the oak pond, I want to talk

Kay

Calum immediately hung up and Luke walked to the pond. He saw Calum by the bridge and he turned to him.

"Hey"

"Did you fuck anyone yet? Like 5 people right?"

"Calum.."

"You're such a slut...I wonder why I wanted you"

"Stop!" Luke pleaded feeling his heart swell up and his eyes watering for the millionth time.

"My dad was right...I mean, you didn't even try and stop having sex with these girls for me! For me, the one you said you care about"

"Calum! You said you wanted to talk!"

"I am talking! I just don't understand how you can be such a dick when you know I have feelings for you"

"I did try and stop, Calum!!"

"No you didn't"

"You just made me feel even worse then before"

"I guess my mission is complete"

-----

You showed me heaven, you rang up bells
I played with matches, it hurt like hell
I sleep and wake, you're all I see
I can't escape you, can't set you free
I miss your full moon rising, catching a breath in silence
Can't stop this bleeding, can't stop believing

Calum sat on his bed staring at the ceiling. This was it. He wasn't going to follow his dad anymore. He was sick of not being in Luke's arms anymore, he was sick of not being able to kiss him. He wanted him back.

::

"Luke you have a visitor", his intercom buzzed.

"Why didn't the person just come up?" He mumbled. He slipped on his shoes and a jacket because it was raining and pouring outside. He walked outside the lobby into the cold wet weather and saw him...he saw him soaking wet, sobs coming from his body. Tears were escaping his eyes rapidly--but were being washed away by the rain.

Calum ran to Luke and hugged his waist tightly, "I'm so sorry, Lukey! I'm so sorry!"

Luke wrapped his arms around his neck, neither of them caring about the rain splashing them wet.

"I'm sorry, Lukey" He was sobbing loudly and Luke brought them back in his apartment.

Luke handed Calum a white tee shirt and boxers. He put on sweats and a plain tee and got on the bed. Calum finished changing, he got on the bed and sat up against the headboard with tears spilling out of his eyes.

"No, stop it," Luke cupped his cheeks and began wiping away at the tears, but they never stopped, "baby, no, it's okay, I forgive you"

Calum never stopped crying so Luke pulled him into his chest. He rubbed his thigh and gripped his waist tightly. "It's okay, it's okay..please stop. Shh, shh"

He never stopped crying but Luke tried to hug him as tightly as possible...Calum cried all night whispering apologies.

---

Luke woke up and saw Calum wide awake. "Calum? You didn't sleep?"

"Lukey I couldn't"

"Stop it. I forgave you" Cal began crying again and Luke pulled him into his arms. "Shh, baby, it's okay"

"No it's not! I hurt you"

"We both hurt each other! We're even now, okay?" Calum sniffled and Luke wipes the stray tears away, "baby dough, it's okay, I promise", he began kissing him all over his face.

"Okay," Calum simply replied looking into his eyes.

----

Whew!! That was something wasn't it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 716 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"
1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
145K 6.8K 37
❝I don't want you! And I definitely don't want you as my fucking soulmate!❞ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ➳➳➳➳ Top! Luke Bottom! Cally ©July 2015 Aus...
346K 13.4K 102
luke can't sleep at night, so instead he spends his time messaging his favorite band members !IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING!