Friends But More : CAKE

Bởi AusllyMonkey

⇨ ❝I don't care if you're against it, Lukey--I just want you to hold me❞ ⇨ ❝I want to, but I can't❞ ⇨ ❝Th... Xem Thêm

4.4 -- Introduction
4.5 -- I wanna come!
4.6 -- Spike & Axl
4.7 -- Let's talk about sex
4.8 -- The only person I've held was you
4.9 -- You don't deserve him
5.0 -- Jameson+
5.2 -- Sound of your heart
5.3 -- Sassy
5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y
5.5 -- Sit on my ass
5.6 -- Cook my burgers
5.7 -- Ludicrous
5.8 -- "You're stuck with me"
5.9 -- Daddy+
6.0 -- 3 Patches of red
6.1 -- I fucking love you
6.2 -- Wake Me Up+
6.3 -- WHAT
6.4 -- Cold water
6.5 -- Calum-a-looza
6.6 -- I can't sleep
6.7 -- The plan
6.8 -- Go Out Boys
6.9 -- Asylum
7.0 -- Aquilo
7.1 -- Sick
7.2 -- little hands
7.3 -- Pissy Mood
7.4 -- Stop It!!!
7.5 -- Dake af
7.6 -- Sour Apple
7.7 -- Second Try
7.8 -- Burnt Lips
7.9 -- little hands+
8.0 -- I Know Your Heart
8.1 -- Mindy the badass
8.2 -- Monster Inside Of Me+
8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive
8.4 -- Hot
8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

5.1 -- Axl

2.1K 127 255
Bởi AusllyMonkey

My grandmother said "my daddy told me..." I'm so dirty minded I thought about the daddy kink >.<

"I just want a portrait of myself, Luke". It was 11PM and Luke was locking up the parlor when Axl came in.

"Kay, are you giving it to Spike?"

"Nah man, I'm putting that shit in my room. Speaking of my room, you wanna come in my room?"

"Hah, are you hitting on me Ax?" Luke raised his eyebrows.

"Who doesn't hit on you?" She smirked.

"Calum and Spike wouldn't be so happy about that"

"No one's here. You're locking up the parlor! We could do it here or do it at my place. My parents aren't home", she bit her lip.

"I don't know, Axl, Spike is like my dude. I wouldn't fuck his girl"

"We broke up because he called me a slut" Luke raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Don't say it! Just cause I'm hitting on you doesn't make me a slut. You're the only guy I've had eyes for besides Spike. Besides you're still fucking girls-just fuck me"

"What if in return Spike goes after Cal?"

"Spike doesn't like me anymore! And Calum wouldn't leave you, he clings onto you like a mother fucking bat"

"Okay," Luke licked his lips and smirked at her.

"Just to let you know, I have lace on", she whispered in his ear clinging on his shirt.

----

Luke gave her one last kiss before putting all his clothes on and saying goodbye leaving her with a silly smile on her face. He left that expression all the time on the girls he slept with. Either that face or a shocked one because of how rough and extremely good he was.

He got to his apartment and saw Calum sitting at the door. "What are you doing here?"

"We had movie night..remember? Why are you 5 hours late?"

"Oh-um...no reason"

Calum stood up and examined his body, "did you have sex with another whore?"

"N-no. I didn't, I just-I went to the store. And not all the girls I sleep with are sluts or hookers"

"Then what are they? And why don't you have any bags?"

"They're classy women, and I don't have bags because they're in the car"

"I can help you get them if you want"

"No, like clothes not groceries..."

"Wait--it's 3AM...how can you have gone to the store?"

"Oh! Yeah, um, I went to the store, down there and yeah they were open"

"I don't like being lied to, Lukey...worst of all you were looking into my eyes while lying" he looked towards his feet, then met his blue eyes. "Can you be honest with me? Please?"

"I-I had sex with Axl. It's not my fault I forgot!"

"Luke! I was here worried sick about you!!! I called you like 300 times and you never answered!!"

"Well you know how I am, Calum!! I'm always fucking girls! That's not surprising"

"I know that, Luke. But I thought I was more important to you then a 5 minute fuck. But seeing how long you were gone, you probably orgasmed like 4 times..."

"I don't know why you keep saying shit like that cause you know to fucking hell I care about you"

"You're still acting like a dick!"

"I forgot Calum!"

"Don't talk to me anymore!" Calum opened his apartment door and plopped on the couch, "I hate you so much"

"Why can't you go home?"

"Cause I want you to hold me, but at the same time I want to kill you..I don't know what to do"

"Let me hold you, cause I sure as hell want to"

"You don't deserve to hold me. And you just had sex, so you don't need to hold me. I'm gold! And I don't deserve to be treated like this!"

"You want me to go take a hot shower and then I can hold you?"

"No! I don't want you to!!"

"You just said-"

"I change my mind!!"

"You're gonna get nightmares, Cal"

"Lukey, I wish you didn't fuck so many girls", Calum sniffled and pouted.

Luke sighed and sat beside him on the couch. "I can't help it, Calum--but I'm tryi-"

"I just want you to want me"

"I do want you, Dough! I just, I can't be pinned down-"

"Maybe you should try instead of using that shit excuse!! You don't even try to stop yourself! You continue to fuck girls and you don't care how I feel about it! I just don't understand how you can have sex with girls when you know how much you mean to me"

"I'm gonna go take a shower.."

"Yeah, fuck you" Calum got up and slammed his door.

::

"So, did Gabby and Victoria treat you right?" Spike smirked at Luke. Everyone smiled and turned to the blonde.

"No, I didn't have sex with them"

"Whyyy?"

"Cause of Calum. He gave me the saddest eyes and I couldn't fuck any of them"

"You guys aren't even dating--why is he stopping you from fucking girls?" Dylan laughed.

"He's not really stopping me..but he did freak out on me yesterday..well today"

"What happened??" Macie asked.

"I had sex with Axl"

"Yeah, he was so good, oh my god. I never felt anything as amazing as his cock in my va jay jay" Axl winked.

"You had sex with, Axl?" Spike questioned.

"She said you guys broke up, you called her a slut"

"Cause she is!" Spike laughed.

"That's not right man"

"What, now you like her? Tell Calum bye-bye and tell Axl hello. She told me you're working on a painting for her..is that true?"

"Yeah"

"I could've done it, Axy"

"You suck at everything so fuck off bitch. Can't even keep a woman", Axl flipped him off.

"I didn't want to keep you. And you're not a woman more like a rat"

"I've texted and called Calum so many times. I think he actually hates me", Luke bit his finger, frantically tapping his phone with his his other fingers.

"That's your fault you told him!" Axl whined.

"He already knew!! We were supposed to have a movie night but I forgot!"

"Laaame!!!" Michelle coughed harshly still inhaling the fumes of the blunt.

"It's not lame, it's Calum. He's not lame"

"Awwww" Dylan and Danny teased leaning on each other laughing.

"Fucking hell fuck off" Luke muttered under his breath.

"Whoa dude, calm down, they were joking around" Kenny frowned.

"Well it wasn't funny. Calum's beyond pissed at me, and that's nothing to fuck with. I should give him some flowers or some shit. You think he would like that or a shitty poem?"

"Poem definitely!" Macie clapped.

"Alright. I'll write him a poem"

"No! He'll want flowers" Spike interfered.

"You don't know what you're talking about"

"You don't!"

"FUCKERS!! Shut up, Calum's calling me!"

Baby?

"Aww!" Michelle cooed.

What did you want?

You know what I want...

Really? Lately I'm not so sure

Cal...we could go out tonight, how does that sound? No sluts no drugs or gangs just us..

Hold on....umm I think I'm free at 6

Are you lying? Are you trying to impress me, Doughnut? Are you going to spend this whole time getting ready?

Byyyeee

Wait!

What? ..... What?!!!!?!!?!?!

You're cute

Lukey!!! Stop it or I'm gonna beat your ass

Thanks

What?

For forgiving me..

I'll always forgive you

A goofy smile spread on Luke's face as he pulled on a loose strand on his brown skinny jeans. Bye, baby

Bye

Luke hung up and everyone was staring at him, "why the fuck are you staring at me?"

"That boys made you soft"

Luke just blinked at Kenny, "I'm soft now?"

"Yep"

"You sure about that? You don't want to change your answer?" Luke raised his eyebrows in warning.

"It-it's just you're calling him baby and doughnut"

"So? That doesn't mean shit. I still can bet your fucking ass if you step out of line"

"It's not fair how you're only nice to him!"

"You're such a mother fucking baby grow the hell up" (oh my gosh so many swear words)

--

Luke looked at himself in the mirror and flexed. He put on deodorant and his best cologne. He dropped his towel on the ground and walked to the bedroom.

He put on a sweatshirt and rolled the sleeves up a little bit, then put on skinny jeans with rips in them. He put on brown leather boots and started to fluff his hair in a quiff.

"Are you ready? I'm coming to pick you up now", Luke asked Calum over the phone. Cal responded yes. Luke grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out the door.

He knocked on Calum's door and he opened it. "Mom stop trying to peek! It's just Luke!!" Calum squeezed through the door.

"Wrap it up, Calum" Joy screeched. "Oh Luke, when you drop Calum off David wants to talk to you"

"Can we talk now to get it over with?"

"I'll ask" she closed the door.

"You look sexy, Calum"

"Shut the hell up"

"You wanna give me a hug?"

"No thanks"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"No!!! I'll wait in the car" Calum walked off while the blonde looked at his butt.

"Ahem, Luke?"

"David.."

"Let's talk inside"

"Okay" They went inside and sat across from each other, "what is it?"

"Now son, my Calum told me what happened...you slept with another girl, forgetting your movie date with him"

Luke bit his lip shaking his leg.

"I hope that girl was important cause I don't want you near my son after this"

"What!"

"I don't want you to touch him, kiss him, hug him, cuddle him, you can't even stare at him"

"That's not going to happen"

"Oops, well it is. And don't tell Calum"

"Then he's going to get mad at me!"

"Maybe that's for the best. I trusted you Luke. If you can't even remember the movie date, are you going to remember Calum's your boyfriend when the time comes?"

"I hate when you people just make assumptions! Yeah I like to sleep with girls, and yeah I like tattoos and piercings but that doesn't mean I don't care about Calum!"

"Well you sure as hell don't show it! LUKE!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR CALUM AGAIN IS THAT CLEAR?!!"

"No!" Luke angrily got up and slammed the door going into his car. "Calum, he doesn't want us to be with each other anymore"

"Why?"

"He thinks I'm going to hurt you"

"You hurt me all the time, he should be used to it by now"

Luke turned to Calum, "why would you say that?"

"Luke, it's not like you don't hurt me..having sex with those girls hurts me to hell. You just don't want to admit it"

"Calum don't say that...it's like you're joining his side"

"I'm not joining his side I just see where he's coming from"

"Calum can we skip today?"

"Why? You can't handle the truth?! Luke the truth is you hurt me all the time, and you're acting like you're a good guy but you're not! You're a dick and even though you know it hurts me when you sleep with girls you still do it! Don't say you like me and get me all happy when you're not even trying to stop sleeping with them! You say you need time and you need to trust yourself. But you're not helping by continuing to have sex with them!"

"Calum..."

"Fine I'll leave! But remember what my dad said, he said leave me alone....maybe you should do that" Calum got out the car and shut the door running back into his house.

--

Luke breathes heavily safely making it into his apartment despite the urge for the tears to fall out his crystal eyes while driving. He locked the door going to his room; peeling off his clothes and going on his bed.

He never liked to cry, he wasn't a weak guy..but whenever it came to Calum, he couldn't help but feel emotions. His face was already getting red and puffy as he reached for the tissues.

"Fuck" he mumbled. If he knew this 20 year old guy could cause this, he would've left him alone.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.9K 1.6K 22
❝You like that Princess?❞ ❝Yes, Daddy.❞ ...
25.5K 1.4K 61
it all started with kik. then it all ended with a kiss. {COMPLETED} fem!calum strong language depression lowercase intended
145K 6.8K 37
❝I don't want you! And I definitely don't want you as my fucking soulmate!❞ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ➳➳➳➳ Top! Luke Bottom! Cally ©July 2015 Aus...
28K 713 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"