Married For Money- A Pokeship...

By JasonHibiki

Misty Waterflower is a 17 year old girl who is living the hard life in Sinnoh. Her mom is dead, her dad is a... More

Finally Here
Songs and Hotels
Mystery and More Mystery
Blush and Mallets
Worrys and An Old Guy
Won't Say It
Thing For You
Fake
Challenge
Date
Love You

A.N

2.9K 55 5
By JasonHibiki

Hey guys!
So I'm starting a new story and it'll be about Pokeshipping!
I got this idea from an array of sorts but mostly from a Filipino drama series.
Please do not sue me if I use some of their storyline for this because I will give credit to you.
I am making this up as I go so don't expect it to be all planned out the pro writers.
Wish I was one but sadly I am not
Anyways
Also the characters belong to Satoshi Tajiri senpai and some of the story line belongs to the Filipino community.
But mostly mine
But don't worry! Because I will still be continuing my other stories!
Thanks! And enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 912 26
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Misty Waterflower. Misty is the guardian of water with the ability to control water and water pokemons and c...
13.9K 427 16
It has been 15 years since Ash began his Pokemon journey and it's time to end things once and for all. Along with the help from his strongest Pokemon...
713K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
630 79 10
"Everyone have their own love story, they just need a little push to get it going." There's Misty Waterflower, the top student in Pokémon High. Known...