WonderBat OneShots {On Hold}

By WonderWomanForEver

A collection of one-shots for Batman and Wonder Woman. Read more in the book... More

Introduction
A first meeting
Meeting In Starbucks
Meeting In Starbucks 2
The Dark Night

Another First Meeting

4.4K 124 120
By WonderWomanForEver

Hello....

Another one shot
The idea was given to me by Wonderwoman52.....
It's dedicated to her and Minn66.....

So, I wish you HAPPY READING!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was chaos at the area of Washington DC. Rubble and stones shattered everywhere. Angry mobs gathered in high anticipation as Gordon Godfrey's robots attacked the superheroes, causing more buildings and pillars to fall down, endagering the spectator's own lives.
Batman ducked to avoid a huge rock thrown towards him. He hated this fight. He always hated fights involving civilians. And these civilians.... This time they were not innocents. On the contrary, they were strong supporters of the maniacal Godfrey, whose mission that time was the annihilation of all superheroes, meta or non-meta.
Clenching his jaw, Batman watched Kyle Rayner, the Green Lantern struggling against a wolf-like robot, while at the same time he was trying not to hurt the bystanders. The Dark Knight then, scanned the area for anything he could do. In fights like these, his strength would not be required. But he was the drain of the superheroes. He should think another way out of this chaos. He saw Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Superman and Captain Marvel battling other similar wolf robots. He caught a glimpse of Black Canary, Blue Beetle and Robin trying to calm down the mob.
It was a really tricky situation. The whole superhero community had been accused of being irresponsible as their actions to protect peace and justice had caused destruction of public and private facilities and loss of life. Gordon Godfrey's fingerprints were everywhere in this case. Ha had even led the anti superhero movements across the nation. Batman had suspected that Godfrey used a trick of mass hypnosis, but he hadn't found a way to stop it.
Batman dodged again. An array of kiosks next to him was destroyed as Captain Marvel tossed another robot towards it. The robot easily got up and attacked the wielder of the power of Shazam; both of them soon went to another direction to finish their business. Batman grinned. Their current location was very close to the Smithsonian Museum complex. He couldn't imagine the criticism they would receive should those giant dinosaurs and ancient sea turtles were smashed into pieces. The destruction of public facilities resulting from the fights between his friends and the robots had increased the mob's outrage. Some of them had even started to throw rocks and bottles to Black Canary and the others. Soon, the heroes would have to defend themselves and it might trigger another fight against the mob.
'J'ohn, status report' the Dark Knight contacted the Martian telepathically.
'Dr. Fate and I might be able to calm down the mob, Batman' a calm but serious voice entered Batman's mind. 'But we need more time. Meanwhile, you might want to take care of the other mob that has just arrived'
Batman turned to see another group of people marching towards the war zone. He prepared himself to evade more rocks and alert Dinah (Black Canary) and the others. To his surprise, the new mob didn't do anything harmful to the heroes. Instead, they changed the previous mob, yelling
-Leave them alone, you fool!
-Idiots they are trying to help us!
-Will you quit?
-Someone is going to get hurt!
And other exclamations....
The Caped Crusader smirked. These people were not Godfrey's army. Instead, they were here to defend the superheroes!
He walked to the new mob, in an attempt to calm them down. They didn't need another fight here. His steps were abruptly halted, as again he had to avoid a green flash flying towards him.
Too late. Kyle Rayner was down pushing Batman to the ground as well. It took a moment before the masked Green Lantern got up from the hole he created, cursing.
-You will pay for this, tin dog!
His ring glowed green, ready to strike the wolf robot that charged him. It was running fast and Batman was in the middle of the robot and Green Lantern.
Suddenly, another flash of red, blue and gold flew towards the robot, crashing it into a lamppost nearby. Batman got up, expecting the familiar voice of Superman to say "You okay?"
Instead, he saw a tall female figure standing between him, Green Lantern and the robot.
He had never seen a woman of such beauty. As Bruce Wayne, he had dated many gorgeous women whose beauty would make any normal men crawl for them. But never in his life had he seen anyone like her.
She was the loveliest woman he had even laid eyes on. Her very long raven hair swirled in the wind of Washington. She wore a costume of red top, blue shorts spangled with stars and a big gold girdle with a gold lasso attached to it. Red, blue, gold -no wonder he thought about Superman. Batman frowned, realising in a glimpse that it was the only garment the strange woman wore. She did wear red and white boots but her thighs were exposed. Her upper body above the gold phoenix in her top was also uncovered, with only a pair of silver bracelets covering her wrists. Is she running out of fabric? A bit too underdressed for fighting robots! And doesn't she feel cold just wearing a swimsuit?!
He saw the woman standing proud and tall, one hand pointing at the wolf-robot. She spoke a foreign language in anger- a language that he later identified was similar to Greek (Ancient Greek). He saw her gesturing to the audience, turning her back to face him, Green Lantern and the mob.
Switching to English she ordered
-You are not going to hurt these people anymore!
Her bell-like voice had a charming accent. As she turned, Batman could see a golden double W insignia embedded in her red top, glowing to the afternoon sun. He recalled seeing the insignia somewhere. Boston Globe. Time Magazine. People Magazine. National Geographic.

Wonder Woman

Batman had and heard of her name several times. A new heroine from Boston. No,not Boston. She was from a strange place with a Greek name. Themis? Themiscyra?
He was still staring in awe, as she turned to him asking
-Are you alright my friend?
Her words were melodious, carrying him away. He saw a pair of sincere, azure eyes bluer than the bluest sky. He noticed that she wore a golden tiara on her head with a red star in the middle. All he could do, was nod his head in reply.
-Watch out!
He pointed at the wolf-robot. It had risen again, its red electric eyes glowing dangerously.
She faced the robot again, her eyes widening in annoyance.
-You still dare to get up?
Then, she flew towards the robot and started bombing it with a series of punches and Greek words, until it shattered to a useless pile of metal.
It all occurred in a very short time. But to the Batman, it was like watching a slow motion movie as he focused on the strange beauty in front of him.
She finished destroying the robot and kicked the metal pile in satisfaction. She turned and smiled.
-It won't hurt you again. Now we can help the others.
-Woo-Hoo-Hoooo.... Hold on a second. Who do you think you are, coming here in the middle of nowhere and claiming my victory over my opponent! Green Lantern said cynically. His ring was still glowing. He couldn't accept the fact that a female stranger had destroyed the robot instead of him.
The raven haired woman blinked in disbelief.
-I didn't claim none of the victories at all. My intention was merely to help you stop this madness.
-And you believe I'd just buy that? Who knows if you are not another pal of that Godfrey? Kyle Rayner still argued.
Batman raised his hand.
-GL, I think the lady just wanted to help us.
-Oh yeah, and how you know it, Detective?
-Because she is-

-Wonder Woman! It's really you?
Another exclamation disturbed their argument. Batman turned to see Superman landing, his eyes gleaming in excitement. The Man Of Steel approached Wonder Woman and took her hand.
-I am Superman. I have heard a lot about you.
-Have you?
She blushed. To the Batman, she became more enchanting still.
-Metropolis is envy of Boston. Boston has claimed that they have their own star- spangled Supergirl now.
She smiled. Beautifully, Batman noticed. But before she could say anything, Superman had beckoned to her, saying that they definitely needed for help to destroy the robots.
Thus Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern and other meta humans finished their robotic business. The Dark Knight joined Black Canary and ceew to calm down the mob. Martian Manhunter and Dr. Fate had managed to trick Gordon Godfrey into taking Dr. Fate's magic himself. As a result, the maniac flooded himself with a huge amount of magical power. Failing to endure such magic, Godfrey fell, turning into a "gibbering mount of flesh".
Soon the fight was over. Superman took the initiative as usual to talk to the press and crowds, apologising for the destruction and asking them to go home. Then, the Son Of Krypton introduced the newbie Wonder Woman to all the superheroes there, including the Batman. The Caped Crusader just stood in silence as Superman brought Wonder Woman to him.
-And this is Batman, our World's Greatest Detective, the Man Of Steel introduced them. "Batman, I think you have met Wonder Woman. She is an Amazon"
-Please call me Diana, she said and extended her hand to shake Batman's. "That is my name in Themiscyra."
She smiled and once again Batman felt like he was drifting away. Suddenly, he realised how beautiful the day was, how blue the sky was, how comfortable the afternoon sunlight that fell on his face was.
He didn't day anything. Just nodded. He didn't even thank her for her help. He never usually said those things anyway. But this time, it was not his ignorance that made him silent. Instead, he was enjoying the warm smile that reached to her azure eyes. A loving smile, freely given by only very few people. He was so engrossed to the sensation that he forgot to speak.
He finally shook hands with her and another flash of sensation flew to his system. It felt like touching divine energy. Like a Goddess -if there was any- as he didn't believe in deities. A mixed feeling of tranquillity and passion charged him, as if he had submerged into a pool of warm water. He could smell the mixture of sweat, lavender and lily of the valley emanating from Diana, so intense that he couldn't stand it.
He nodded again, withdrawing his hand hastily, managing to mutter
-.....Nice to meet you
Diana still smiled as if not caring about his attitude (or lack thereof). Then Superman beckoned to her again, resuming the introductions.
Later, Batman only dimly remembered the events. His main recollection was of the vivid motion picture of the poised Diana who walked, talked and smiled with his friends. He couldn't remember who said what. We only recalled the gentle but sure steps of the Amazon. Her sweet boy fragrance. Her long raven hair blown by the wind. Her eyes, so beautiful and sincere, he could melt right away upon gazing on them.
He recalled that Superman had offered Wonder Woman membership to the newly formed Justice League and that she had politely rehected the offer. He didn't know why the geroine had refused auch an offer to be in the A-Class Superhero group. He shouldn't care. After all, it was her own business, her own decision.
But he cared. He wouldn't be able to see the Amazon on a regular basis. Somehow, the mere lack of possibility hurt him. How strange.
A rustling noice crackled to his Batlink. He heard the voice of Alfred Pennyworth.
-Master Bruce, I am sorry to interrupt you, but the Scarecrow had just escaped from Arkham Asylum. Commisioner Gordon-
-I am on my way, Alfred.
The Dark Knight signaled Robin, beckoning him to enter the hovering Batwing. As both Gotham heroes fired their grapple guns and lifted themselves into the jet, Batman couldn't resist the temptation to glance at Diana. The fair Amazon was encircled by The Flash, Blue Beetle and Martian Manhunter. Sge talked to them in excitement. Her eyes glowing brightly. Standing right next to her was Superman, wearing the expression of the high school kid in love.
Who could blame the Man Of Steel anyway? She was just like a Goddess sent from Heaven. And I thought that Goddesses don't exist......
Batman shook the thought away, pushing it to the darkest corner of his mind. No time for Daydreaming. Gotham needed him.
He secured his seatbelt, reached the steering wheel and drove his Batwing. He didn't respond to Robin who was bubbling in enthusiasm talking about Wonder Woman. He just leaned on his seat, navigating the Batwing to Gotham.
Then he saw a slender figure flying past him towards Boston. Red, blue, gold. Raven hair. It was her. Diana of Themiscyra.
Suddenly, Bruce felt a strange feeling on his stomach.
He realised that he was going to miss her....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Did you like it????

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

I will update as soon as possible

I started school, okay???

Till next time, take care....

Next:Gender Bend In a coffee shop
Idea by:ElementalDJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.4K 24
~Books Completed~ "No hero can save everyone, not even Superman. But a real hero never stops trying." This book is filled with one shots about differ...
62.9K 1.4K 72
The What If? stories of our favorite Dark Knight as each chapter shows the many relationships of Bruce Wayne or Batman with the heroines/villainess o...
4.4K 93 25
Special dc's love story all about your favourite ship
507 5 14
A collection of one shots created and collated over time - all kinds of inspirations and all kinds of love