How To Save A Life: A Louis T...

Por hazimfalling

Hello, my name is Bella. I'm 17 going on 18, and my life is far from perfect. I've been raped, bullied, abuse... Mais

Chapter 1: A Louis Tomlinson Fanfic
Chapter 2: Flash To The Past
Chapter 3: The Boy
Chapter 4: Kindness Of The Heart
Chapter 5: Cuts
Chapter 6: Dinner?...
Chapter 7: No Dinner for Four.
Chapter 8: Sunshine
Chapter 9: Friends Forever
Chapter 10: Dinner Again?
Chapter 11: Presents, Hugs, And...Kisses?
Chapter 12: Heroes and Murderers at My Door
Chapter 12, Part 2:The Past Haunts
Chapter 13: Heroes,Showers,Movies
Chapter 14: A New Day, A New Friend...
Chapter 15: He's soooo JELLY!
Chapter 16: Family Forever and Always
Chapter 17: Surprise, Surprise...
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: First Time
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: A Date To Remember
Chapter 22: Die In Your Arms
Chapter 23: When Everything Goes Wrong...
Chapter 24: It's Just Surprise After Surprise...
Chapter 25: Goodbye?
Chapter 26: A Day In The Life Of Nichole...
Chapter 27: Time To Tell?
Chapter 28: Sleep
Chapter 29: The Bye-Bye Hysterics
Chapter 31: Life and Death
Chapter 32: The Fans
Chapter 33: Roadside Chatting
Chapter 34: Mirror Mirror On The Wall...
Chapter 35: The Funeral
Chapter 36: A New Version Of An Old Story...
Chapter 37: Inside The Hospital's Walls
Chapter 38: A Look At Nicall
Chapter 39: Marcel Says Hayyy...
Chapter 40: Avoiding You...
Chapter 41: Boots, Tweets, And Libraries
Chapter 42: It's A 1D Shrine...
Chapter 43: Don't Leave Your Phone In The Room Your Girlfriend Is Changing In...
Chapter 44: Birds.
Chapter 45: The Party Finally Begins
Please Read!
Chapter 46: Wrong Answer.
Chapter 47: Correction
Epilogue: Words.

Chapter 30: Boreddddd...

795 18 20
Por hazimfalling

Eliza's POV:

It was a few days before my 'official' due date. I was stuck in the hospital, because 'I had cancer, and something could happen...' ber ba de ba der.... (my version of blah blah blah...) I had been here for  a week, because my stupid boyfriend wanted to make sure I would be looked over.

The one problem with being Lou's boyfriend, was that he had everyone wrapped around his finger, if he needed them to be. I mean, he spent the total of 3 minutes on the phone with my nurse, and BAM, I was stuck in a hospital for FOREVER! It's not like they make every pregnant woman stay in the hospital for a week before her due date, JUST ME! Lou was too over-protective sometimes. It was adorable, and all, but I didn't want to be stuck here any longer. It was terrible!

Honestly, I was bored as hell. Eleanor had visited me, and so had Nichole, Sam, Jack, Finn, and Quinn, but I felt like dying, I was so bored.

"I'm going to be fine! Just let me go home already!" I shouted at the nurse for the billionth time, and she ignored me as usual. I don't think she found me annoying, she just didn't feel like responding anymore. I groaned in frustration, and hopped on twitter.

@Boobear'sGurlll: Boreddddddd!!!!! Stupid hospitals... Some people are a 'bit' overprotective... :(

I tweeted, hoping for some entertainment. As soon as I tweeted it, Louis replied.

@Doncasta'sSassMasta: @Boobear'sGurlll Oh no!!!!!!!!! NOT BOREDDDDDDD!!!!!! NEVER FEAR, LOUIS IS HERE!!! Oh and I like the name ;)

I laughed, and started to reply, but got interrupted by an incoming call. From "THE SPARKLING BEAUTIFUL DASHING RAINBOW PRINCESS."

I laughed, and answered the phone. "Yello?" I laughed.

"Blue." A dead serious voice said on the other end. I giggled.

"Nice to see you too, Lou."

"Well, now, honey,,, Techincally, you can't see me at all.... No wonder the nurses won't let you out, you're hallucinating..."

"No. They won't let me out because some over-protective boyfriend called and said how I should be stuck in this hell-hole forever so I don't get hurt because I have cancer and am pregnant..." I pouted, and Louis burst out laughing. "It's not funny Lou! I bored out of my mind here! UGH! I want to get out of this hell-hole!" I whined.

"Bored out of you're mind?! SUPERMA-HA-AN!!" He screamed through the phone, and for a second, I thought I heard it in the hallway. Man, I was going insane in here. I was imagining Louis's voice in the hospital, now. I needed to get out of here!!

Then the door burst open wide, and there was....

LOUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm here to save you from being bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, and I laughed.

"How'd you get here?" I asked, and Louis frowned, sitting in the chair near my bed. 

"You didn't watch our finale?" He asked.

"NO! They won't let me watch tv!!!! Did you win?! Omg, please say you won. If you didn't win, I will never forgive everyone who didn't vote for you. OMG, I didn't get to vote for you! UGH! If you lost, it would be all my fault. Watch you have lost by one vote. All my fault..." I asked.

"No... we came in third, CRY CRY!!!! But it's alright. Simon signed us anyways!" Lou said, really excited.

"No way, Lou! That's great! You're dream is coming true!" I said, really excited.

"Yeah, we'll go on tour as soon as you're better!" He smiled.

Just as he said 'better', I felt a terrible pain go through me, and I screamed, my water breaking. Lou stared at me, unsure what to do.

"Um, darling, could you please go get the doctor?" I asked Lou, as sweet as I could. He nodded in shock and sprinted out the door.

The doctor walked in, Lou rushing in behind her. "It's time!" She grinned, and I wanted to slap the smile off her face. "Lets get you into a doctor office outfit, and into the pregnancy room, and we'll get started!" She laughed. I screamed, contracting, and felt suddenly angry.

"I'll carry you, babe." Lou smiled, carrying me to the pregnancy room and helping me change. I felt like screaming at him, everything and everyone annoying me. But I didn't, I didn't want to be someone who screamed at everyone during a pregnancy... I laid down in the bed, and another contraction happened. 

"HELL!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and the doctor smiled, walking in. 

"Okay, now, it's time to push!" She smiled. Ugh! MAKE HER STOP SMILING! THIS WASN'T A TIME FOR SMILING!!!

"Lou, it hurts Lou." I cried, suddenly just upset instead of angry.

"I know babe, I know. It'll be alright... It'll be alright." He whispered.

"Lou? Promise to look into my eyes the whole time." I said, suddenly grossed out by the thought of him looking, he'd probably run away screaming... And I needed to be able to look into his bright blue eyes...

"I promise, love." He laughed, and I smiled.

"Okay, push." The nurse insisted. I tried to push, but instead, my body did the opposite. I couldn't push... My legs went together, and I felt my muscles tighten, not allowing me to push. What the hell,  I kept telling myself to push, but I felt like it'd be a terrible idea, and I wouldn't allow myself to push.

"Look, honey, I need you to push. Or at least just stop tightening. The baby will pop right out by now, just relax." The nurse said, and I tried, to no avail. UGH! JUST FREAKING RELAX, ELIZA!!!!!

"YOU NEED TO RELAX!" The nurse yelled this time, getting mad.

All the sudden I felt lips on mine. Lou... I felt my body relax, and Lou slipped his tongue into my mouth. Mmm... I relaxed completely, and wanted to stay like that forever. I forgot everything happening, and just felt Lou lick the roof of my mouth, and I moaned.

"OKAY! The baby is out!" The nurse yelled, bringing me back to reality. I didn't feel any pain. Really! It was crazy... I felt Lou pull up, looking to the nurse. I wanted to cry from the absense of his touch on me, from missing his lips. The nurse left, saying they needed to take some tests. 

Suddenly, I felt like crying. I had missed Lou so much the last two months, well actually, the last nine months. It was hell. I just wanted to feel his lips, his hair, his rough skin of his hands, the soft cotton of his shirt, the sweet smell of him, again. Tears escaped my eyes, and I started to cry, realizing just how much I had missed him... 

"Hey! You did it! Don't cry!" Lou smiled, gripping my hand. I cried harder, rubbing my thumb against the skin of his hand, memorizing the feeling of it. He bent close to me, hugging me. I breathed in deeply, memorizing his smell, running my hands through his his hair, memorizing the feeling. I played with his shirt, feeling the texture. I tried to remember each bit of him. He looked at me like I was mental.

"I missed you, Lou. Your hair, lips, skin, clothes, smell, laugh, smile, frown, tears, the sparkle of your eyes, dimples, how you make me tea before I fall asleep, I haven't slept in forever because I missed my tea, your tight grip around my waist, your hugs, your protectiveness, your-" I couldn't go on, crying so hard.

"Hey, hey! I'm here! I'm not going anywhere!" Lou said, wiping away my tears.

"I missed you Lou." I cried, and hugged him tightly, like my life depended on it. He hugged me back, whispering "I know, I know. I missed you more than you'll ever know." He kissed me roughly, telling me how much he missed me through the kiss.

The nurse walked back in, and we smiled at her, me feeling a thousand times better. I rememberd that Lou might not be the father, and decided to ask.

"Who is the father?" I asked, just as the nurse was about to speak.

"L-Louis Tomlinson." She said, her voice shaking. Louis grinned madly, but I frowned even more. The nurse... she seemed upset... Oh god... No....

"NO!" I yelled, and Lou looked at me, frowning.

"You don't want me to be the father?..." He asked, hurt.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH OUR BABY?!" I screamed, knowing something was wrong...

"Her... her lungs didn't form correctly... She.... she can't breath properly... We're surprised she's lived this long... She has minutes, maybe seconds to live. There is nothing we can do... I'm sorry." The nurse handed Louis our baby, leaving the room.

I laid there in shock. She- she was going to die. We didn't even get to name her, Lou and I couldn't decide. We- Our baby was dying. Tears ran down Lou's face and he stood there, frozen, staring at our baby girl slowly dying. He looked like he was in so much pain. It wasn't fair that he was in that much pain... It wasn't fair that we didn't get a life time with our baby...

Lou walked over to me, wanting me to get the chance to hold our beautiful baby. I laid her in my lap. What a gorgeous girl. Lots of hair, like mine, eyes and a smile like Lou's, and a cute little nose, like I have. I kissed her forehead, whispering a 'I love you'. She wouldn't get to have her first birthday, first date, go to prom, first kiss, first love, true love, she wouldn't get a happy ever after, a job, a miracle. She wouldn't experience anything... She was perfect.... And she was dying...

My body started to shake, and I knew what was happening... I was dying, cancer had caught up... I looked at Lou, handing him the baby, shaking terribly. The shock of knowing my baby would die had sent me over the edge. I couldn't stay strong anymore, and for that I was sorry. I was sorry that I couldn't stay strong for Lou any longer. I smiled sadly, and whispered, "Stay strong, I love you." And everything started to fade.

Lou screamed, nurses rushing in, surrounding me.

"NO!" Lou screamed, tears rushing down his face. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME, BELLS! THAT IS A COMMAND! YOU CAN'T GO! DON'T YOU LEAVE ME!" He started to become hysterical. I watched tears run down Lou's face, screaming, my baby taking it's last breaths in his hands. Poor Lou... His baby and me dying all in the same day... He didn't deserve this.

"You- you deserve a better-" I gasped for air. "You deserve better. Promise me to find someone better. Promise to fall for someone new, to move on with your life, live for me." I said, trying to evade the darkness long enough to hear a responce.

"No. You stay. I refuse to move on. There isn't anyone better." He cried.

"Promise to move on. Marry someone perfect. For me..." I gasped.

"I- I promise." Louis cried, tears running down his face, and I smiled. Finally, I could stop fighting. It felt nice... Just letting go... Louis promised. He promised to move on... I hoped he'd find someone... I wonder what she'd look like... She better treat him right...

And everything went black...

------------------------

A/N: DON'T KILL ME!!! I apologize for not updating. I said that I'd update yesterday, and the chappie deleted, and i had to rewrite it. sorry that it sticks, that's what happens when you rewrite things. it's a bit rushed, i apologize. the next chapter will probably make you cry, fyi... sorry! LOVE YOU! xxx

-Gretchen

tell me what you think...

I have added more detail. ALSO!!!! LET ME MAKE THIS A BIT CLEARER. AT THE END OF THIS CHAPPIE, NO ONE HAS DIED. Bella/ Eliza and the baby haven't died yet. Don't let me lead you on, this doesn't mean that they'll both live, but they haven't died yet...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.4K 131 20
Star is an 18 year old girl with big dreams. To move to England! She's been saving money for over 10 years now and can finally leave at the end of th...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...