Greek Tragedy

serenableh

“So free up the cheaper seats, here comes the Greek Tragedy.” - the wombats [inspired by the song Greek Trage... Еще

Greek Tragedy

hi there

54 3 3
serenableh

Uh, this story is sort of copy write so please don't steal it. Well, at least ask for permission. Be a decent person. Thanks bro.

Okay, just a little warning that if anything that is to do with suicide or sadness please don't read this. I don't want you to be sad. Be happy. So, again, don't read this.

Now I'm trying to stay somewhat positive and tell you that this popped up in my head at twelve o'clock at night and I wrote it and so ta-freaking-da. I must have deep thoughts at night whilst listening to The Wombats. Who knows? This is a great song though. Listen to it. Please.

Hope you enjoy this-maybe not enjoy-but, you know, like it.

Serena x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Luciano | Book I ✓ 𝐚 🌙

Любовные романы

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Ace Antonia

Любовные романы

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Their maid! || A yandere book || ⛓️🥀⛓️

Подростковая литература

104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
The Ruthless Mafia | ✔ Lucifer's Minion

Любовные романы

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...