Sway 2

By Misswaters7

"Because no matter what I'd still choose you" The fight for happiness is tougher then ever, the so called lov... More

We dance for you
Starting again
Master
The prophecy
The return
Answers
Dont you get it?
Trainer
Bad idea?
Closure
Cell
Whiskey
No soul
Wake up
Desire
Shes right
Fight!
I wouldnt
Return
Guns guns guns

Guests

63.7K 3K 1.3K
By Misswaters7

Ivan.....Ivan.....Ivan

The calling of my name had hauled me from my trance.

My eyes had shot open, looking around the room I sat in disbelief. Shit.

I had completely destroyed my quarters, broken furniture scattered around the room, jagged glass shards cover the floor, it looked like a bomb had just exploded in the room.

"Ivan" the voice called out from behind the door.

Standing to my feet I carefully trod over the mess towards the door, the sharp fragments popped and ruptured under my feet. Possibly piercing the soles of my expensive designer shoes.

Surprisingly the door had remained intact, despite the dents and holes that covered the wood. Reaching for the handle I pull the door open and stand back.

Colts eyes widen as he observes the damage I had done.

"What's taking so lo-" my mother came into view but her words were cut short when she too examined the bomb site.

"What an earth happened here! Our guests are due to arrive in two hours and this place looks like hell!"

"It was an accident" I reply

"What! Did you accidentally, trip and bang into everything insight or did you accidentally pick up the sofa and hurl it across the room!" She argues back.

"Shit happens"

"Damn it Ivan, leave it down to you to mess everything up at the last minute. Colt can you get somebody up here to sort this shamble out, I want everything replaced and this place looking brand spanking new. I know it's a push for time but everything needs to be perfect"

"Yes mam, I'll have a team in here right away"

"And you! You little brat, you better start cleaning this place up. You have until noon to get ready, I had Miss Jones collect your suit. All you have to do is show up and another thing, I hope you've prepared your apologies for the superiors and their daughter-"

"And sisters" I cut off.

"Yes Ivan and their sisters, I want you on your best behaviour. We only have one shot at this, if we screw up we are just as good as dead. Now I have a few things to get done, you both know what you have to do and I advise you get it done as soon as possible. Don't make me come back up here Ivan" she warns.

"Yes your majesty"

Before either of them could continue i viciously slammed the door shut.

First of all I do not clean up, secondly I'm not apologising to anyone and thirdly I don't take orders from my mother....especially not in my own house.

Making my way to my large and luxurious bathroom, I stare up in the mirror. My mousy brown hair was in disarray and my skin was slightly paler then usual. I need to feed.

There was no time now, luckily we have a stash of blood in the mansions kitchen. It's used for when we have important and higher ranked guests like the elders for example. There was more than enough to go around and I would only drink one pouch.

Using my powers I teleport to the kitchen, I was standing outside the doors listening to the chaos occur from the other side of the door.

I pushed the large wooden planks out of the way and stepped in.

The squabble of chefs and workers came to a fearful stop, they stood in silence as they examined my presence.

Sweat dripped from their for heads and rolled down their flushed heated cheeks. Lips quivered and eyes widened as they gulped back their courage.

My eyes scanned the room in search for the blood dealer. He controlled all of the blood, he would bring it in the mansion and would make sure it wouldn't soil and go bitter.

When I failed to catch sight of him I let out an aggravated growl.

The cluster of workers cautiously stepped back.

"I'm thirsty" i state.

They all look at one another with curious expressions hoping for an elaboration of my current demand.

"Blood, i want blood"

Wide eyes grew wider and mouths fell open a little further.

God people are so dumb, I'm not hear to drink their fucking blood, typical humans assuming the worst.

I roll my eyes and use my sense of smell to sniff out the blood. Thankfully it didn't take very long as my appetite was growing stronger and my patience wearing thinner.

Pulling open the door and popping open the lid, I took out a pouch of blood. The blood type was not an issue for me, since I wasn't hunting there was no need to be picky. I closed the lid and made my way out of the small room and back into the kitchen.

Leaning back on the counter, I small smirk leaves my lips as everyone watches in awe.

The sudden extension of my fangs had caused everyone to jump back. I only extended my top set of fangs, since I had earned another bottom pair of fangs when I got my powers, I refrain from using them just as a precaution,

I bring the pouch to my lips and pierce the plastic packaging. The Crimson red liquid spilled out of the pouch and splattered on the floor.

The warm blood filled my mouth, its sweet taste was refreshing. It was nowhere near as delicious as the blood extracted from the veins but it was decent and enough to sustain my thirst until my next hunt.

I squeezed the remaining droplets of blood into my mouth with relish. I licked the enduring remains of blood from my lips before tossing the pouch across the room landing swiftly in the bin.

I poor myself a large glass of red wine.

"What's for dinner?" I ask nonchalant as if I didn't just devour a litre of blood.

I raise my eyebrow urging for a response. I bring the glass of wine to my mouth and take large gulp.

"Answer me" I instruct.

Everyone's gaze falls to the man wearing the chefs hat.

"Uh well um-"

"Out with your words, I haven't got all day"

"Well your mother had us prepare several different dishes: beef tataki, Dexter rump steak, esacllop of wild salmon, lobster,  Cumbrian honey roast and Parma ham and a rabbit pie..... For dessert raspberry soufflé, tiramisu and a pecan pie." He mumbles out.

What? I don't even know what those things are and I know a lot of things.

"First of all you can't count because that wasn't seven dishes that was 10, secondly who the fuck are we catering for?! The prince of Dubai? And lastly what the hell is beef tataki? What's wrong with pizza and chips?"

"Um.... Would you like Pizza and chips?" The chef questions.

"No i don't want pizza! I was just trying to make a point you imbecile"

Actually pizza is hard to say no to, I would pick a pizza over the majority of people in this mansion.    

"You know what, that does sound a lot more appetising then Parma ham"

"Yes sir, is there anything in particular you would like?"

"Surprise me" I add.

Pushing myself of the counter and grabbing the bottle of wine I leave the kitchen and head towards Miss Jones's room to collect my suit.

The walk was short and I was now know banging at the door with my wine bottle.

"Mr Stone!" Her voice was surprised but I could sense the fear.

"My suit" i ask

"Oh yes" she rushes back into her room.

It had taken longer then I was willing to wait, so I pushed my way into the room.

"What are you doing in?"

"You were taking too long"

She continues to scurry around the room.

I clear my throat and point towards the cabinet which has my suit hanging from it.

She walks towards me holding my belongings. I take it from her grip and toss is over my shoulder.

"Why so jumpy" I ask

"No reason, just feeling a lot of pressure you know with the arrival of our guests. Your mothers given me a mile long list of things to do and i only have an hour and a half."

"That's a very valid reason Miss Jones.... But I don't believe you" I move closer and she backs up.

"You know of the prophecy?" I question

"Y-yeah... Just small details" she stutters back.

"Then you know we're in a lot of danger....including Rogue"

She nods her head at a rapid speed.

"Nicole, Tasha and yourself were the last people to see Rogue. There's no doubt in my mind that one of you know where she is."

"N-n-no sir" she defends.

"Im not a fool and I know a liar when I see one, if I find out that you've been hiding her from me...I'll hurt you" I warn.

I turn on my heel and gently shut the door behind me.

When I reach my quarters, there were people everywhere. Broken objects were being carried out whilst new furniture was being carried back in.

Stepping inside there were men moving around in vamp speed, painting, building, cleaning.

"Ivan!" Colt called out

"My mum wasn't joking about redecorating"

"Nope, things are going quicker then expected. We should be done within the next thirty minutes. The kitchen and the living room is going to be different shades of grey with some white, your bathroom is gold and your rooms going to be black.....just like your soul" Colt jokes.

"HA HA" i bluntly reply

"Rogues room hasn't been touched so doesn't worry. We apologise for the dull colours but we are a group of manly vampires, home decor isn't really in my forte and your mum wasn't exactly the best with directions"

"Don't sweat it, as long as it's not pink I don't care what the fuck you do with this place"

"What's with the bottle of wine, feeling the pressure already"

"No I needed something to wash down the blood pouch I just had"

"So you chose a bottle of wine?" He questions with a smile on his face.

"Water isn't my thing, besides wine is best for washing down anything, blood, food...pussy"

Colt laughs and I laugh with him. He takes the bottle and takes a swig of the wine.

"Ain't that the truth" he responds causing me to laugh harder.

"Since your here can I hear your apologies for the leaders?" Colt asks

"That's not happening" I respond,

"Why not?"

"Am I fuck apologising to them, I'm not sorry at all. I'm not going to lie to them, I'm not about that life. As far as I'm concerned honesty is the best policy" I truthfully respond.

"Oh Ivan, aren't you charming. I'm sure your mothers going to love this, I just hope that I'm here to watch it all play out"

I shrug my shoulders and refill my glass.

"You wanna help? It will get done a lot quicker and we all need to get ready is well" Colt notes.

"Fuck it, I've got nothing else to do" I respond.

Putting all my belongings down i make my way to the kitchen with Colt.

We began to clear the mess out, ripping the cabinets and cupboards of the walls. Once we did that, we repainted the walls and put in the new equipment.

Since we were both moving in vamp speed it didn't take very long. My powers were also a bonus because I was able to multi task, making things even quicker.

Moving to the other rooms we continued to do the same.

35 minutes later the quarters had been finished, I thanked my men and the workers for their help.

Colt left shortly after that to get prepared.

I had now just under an hour to get ready, looking around the place I was more then impressed with our work.

The grey was a lot more appealing to me then the creams and whites before. Moving into my bedroom, it was also significantly better then before, the black satin and fabrics were more me, I guess Colt was right black is like me soul. I walked into my golden detailed bathroom and turned on the shower.

Discarding my clothes on the floor, I step in the shower.

I wasn't in there for long, just enough to clean myself. Stepping out I wrap a towel around my waist, grabbing my blade and shaving cream. I quickly remove the stubble from my face and neck. That blood had worked wonders as the colour had returned to my face, my eyes were brighter and my senses were on alert.

Picking up my toothbrush I squeeze the mint substance on the bristles and proceed to brush me teeth. It was a quick but affective process, when I finished i returned to my room to collect my suit.

Slipping on my Calvin Klein's and Armani suit pants, I secure my trousers with a plain black Saint Laurent belt. I put on black socks then my Tom ford lace ups.

I returned to the bathroom to dry and style my hair, once it was effortlessly sculpted to perfection I applied deodorant. I put on my crisp white shirt, followed by my fathers chain and my Rolex. When the buttons were done up I tucked my self in and put on my black tie and suit jacket.

Squirting on my cologne and putting a piece of gum in my mouth I leave my quarters. Collecting my phone and Rogues bracelet on the way out.

I slide them both in the inside pocket of my suit jacket and make my way to the ball room.

"Oh thank god! You're late" my mother shouts.

"Don't have a heart attack women, I'm here aren't i"

"They're all here now"

My mum readjusted her navy dress and pulled the most genuine smile possible.

The doors separated and in walked the leaders and their men.

Silence remained as the supernatural kinds separated into four designated areas.

Wyatt and his son Riley were the leaders of the werewolves, they were spitting images of each other. They both had brown eyes and hazel hair with strong builds. His wife Mary had also had brown eyes but her hair was blonde.

Raphael and his two children Gabriel and Dara, stood proud in all white. It must be an Angel thing or something because the fighters behinds them were also in white. They all had light ash, blonde hair with Amber eyes. His son glared at me whilst his daughter seduced me with her eyes.

Campbell and his daughter Natalya were the rulers of the shifters, a light black hair covered their heads whilst they both wore piercing grey eyes.

And lastly there was Alfie and his two sons Mason and Mikey, Bo was his little sister. Her head was strawberry blonde and her eyes were blue just like the rest of theirs.

They were all dressed to the mark in expensive suits and designer dresses. Behind the leaders stood their small army of their best fighters.

"Hello everyone and welcome to our home" my Dad begins to address.

Our home? I think you'll find that this is my home along with the other mansion located on my land.

"I'm sure you're all aware of why you're are here, it's just a shame we had to all meet on these circumstances. We have various other mansions located on the property which have all been prepped for your arrival. We have prepared a feast for us all later on the day" Hunter continued.

"Thank you Hunter, it is a shame that it's taken a dilemma to bring us together but there's nothing we can do now. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you for going out of your way to make us feel welcome" Wyatt added.

"Ivan this is my son Riley, I don't believe the two of you have met" Wyatt stepped forward with his son.

My Mother glared at me and my Dad clenched his jaw. It was obvious that they wanted me to show some respect to our guests.

Riley seemed anxious as if he was trying to make a good impression.

Slowly stalking down from the steps I made my way to the werewolf.

It was clear that I had more experience in these situations so I held out my hand first.

"Hello Riley, it's a pleasure to meet you" I greet

He takes my hand and weakly shakes it in return.

"The pleasure is all mine sir"

I hear a scoff leave the lips of Gabriel and I can't help but smirk.

"Ivan, please I insist" turning my attention back to Riley.

"I don't mean to interrupt but I only agreed to help if I received an apology off your son" Raphael spoke up and the others nodded in agreement.

"Of course, Ivan" my dad instructed

"Ivan what?" I reply back.

"Apologise"

"Oh yeah.......I'm not doing that, I could think of better things to do with my time like...taking Dara on a tour of OUR sacred temple" I mock.

Gabriel turned pink with anger as he stepped forward.

"Fuck you Ivan, if you haven't forgotten you need our help not the other way around, so I suggest you crawl over here and beg for our forgiveness like the cowered you are, bat boy" Gabriel spat out.

In vamp speed I was inches away from his face, he didn't flinch but I could see the caution in his eyes.

"Pipe down tinker bell we wouldn't want you to get your wings in a twist now would we. On the  contrary I am not the one who asked for your help it was my father, so if you have an issue feel free to take it up with him. And let's not forget I'm the only person in this room that actually stands a chance against Tobias, so if you think about it who is in need of help?" I reply back in a calm and unfazed tone.

I turn the other way but stop when he bellows out his response.

"Well the saying goes and eye for an eye, you mess around with my sister and I'll do the same with Rogue" he taunts.

My body stops and I turn round in a slow and deadly speed.

Raphael and his men make a barrier in front of Gabriel as I move closer to them.

"Ivan" my parents call out.

I was stood facing Raphael who was ready to fight. I walked down the line of men and in a sudden move I reached out and grabbed Dara.

Dara's heart quickened as she stood helplessly in my embrace.

I let her go but kept a hold of her hand. Bringing it my lips I left a small peck on her hand and then released it.

"I'm sorry for taking advantage of you Dara" I gave her a genuine smile and made my way to Natalya in which I repeated the action, I also did the same to Alfie's sister Bo before returning back to my parents side.

Everyone stood in awe as they try and process what exactly had just happened.

"Next time i won't be so kind" I say aloud keeping my eyes on Gabriel.

"Uh well..... Now that's out the way will you all agree to help us?" My clears her throats and asks.

They all nod in response and my mum claps her hands out of excitement.

"Would you all like to take a seat so we can all talk about the important stuff"

Hours had went passed and nothing important had even be discussed. They all talked about the prophecy and how they had been told, they talked about the security they had left behind to protect the others. The topic of my powers had been brought up as well at the clone of Rouge.

The leaders discussed about having their men train together so they can learn each kinds weaknesses and strengths, so we can protect each other. They were given a tour of this mansion and the grounds and well as their own residence.

The next step and further actions would be discussed once we get more information or find another demon to test on.

"Dinner will be served shortly, so if everyone would like to make your way to the dining room" the chef called out.

Everyone eagerly rose to their feet and followed my Mother into the dining room.

Once everyone was sat down the chatter continued. I was sat next to Colt who was making conversation with Alfie.

I got a buzz from my phone and I looked down at it.

Your mother once you to socialise with the others-dad

I roll my eyes and begin to type back.

"Holy shit" My mothers voice fills the room.

"Oh my God" Colt adds

"No way" Lincoln continues.

I look up from my phone to gaze at Colt who had a pale face.

"What's the matter with you? It looks like you've seen a ghost" I joke, but there was no response.

I follow his gaze and instantly drop my phone on the floor.

Rogue.

Across the hall there stood my mate alongside Rosalie. She was in a nude boob tube with a matching slit pencil skirt, her hair was down in messy curls. She wasn't wearing much make up and her jewellery shon under the lighting.

God she was beautiful, breathtaking,  there wasn't a word i could use to describe her. Seeing her right now and knowing she was actually there had made my heart beat faster than ever before.

My breathing had hitched as i stare hopelessly at my Angel. I was in no state of my mind think right now let alone speak, all these questions were filling my head at this point.

How is she? Did she miss me? Is she still mad? Does she know about the prophecy? Is she going to stay? Should I talk to her?

I'm waiting now for her to look at me.

What felt like forever her eyes finally find mine. And it's almost unbearable but I can't bring myself to look away.

I can see her body stiffen, Rosalie has to physically pull Rogue from my view for our gaze to disconnect.

"She's been with Rosalie the whole time" Colt questions.

"Obviously" Lincoln adds.

"I swear if I find out that Nicole has been lying to me and I'm gonna lose my shit" Colt continued angrily.

I sat in a silent filled haze as I replay the image of Rogue. She's safe that's a relief, but that's not satisfying my urge to get up from this table and viciously kiss her. 

Lust, confusion, relief, eagerness, fear, dread... All these emotions from just one person. Does she feel the same way? I need to get inside her head.

I need her back....I want my mate back.

Everyone go and vote for sway for wattys2015.... Just hashtag "mywattyschoice and/or a copy of sway or the title name!!!

The more votes and comments the quicker I'll update !!! 700 votes for an update !!!

Vote, share, comment and follow me for an update!!!
Next chapter will be in Rouges POV !!!

Everyone wants to know who I am....when I get 10k followers on here I'll tell you haha xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 5.9K 29
"THE AFTERLIFE CAN BE A REAL BITCH, RIGHT?" "Henri-" I began, but Henri's hand snatched up mine and squeezed tightly enough to break bones. I bit m...
27.4K 57 200
Looking for amazing, crazy, action, humored, and some best romance books to read? You've reached your destination ... Continue reading the pages of...
25.2K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
Out There By soph

General Fiction

1.1K 151 22
There is only one village left. All the others were prone to destruction. The war was long and scarring. Everyone fought, but nobody won. Bombs were...