25 Torture Devices

By JoshXeiAlonzo

25 Torture Devices during the Dark Ages More

1 - THE TUB
2 - THE BRAZEN BULL
4 - HERETICS FORK
5 - NECK TORTURE
6 - CRUCIFIXION
7 - THE JUDAS CRADLE
8 - LEAD SPRINKLER
9 - IRON MAIDEN
10 - COFFIN TORTURE
11 - THUMBSCREW
12 - ROPE TORTURE
13 - GUILLOTINE
14 - THE RACK
15 - TONGUE TEARER
16 - RAT TORTURE
17 - THE CHAIR OF TORTURE
18 - CEMENT SHOES
19 - BREAST RIPPER
20 - CROCODILE SHEARS
21 - REPUBLICAN MARRIAGE
22 - THE BREAKING WHEEL
23 - SPANISH DONKEY
24 - SAW TORTURE
25 - HANGED , DRAWN , AND QUARTERED

3 - IMPALEMENT

5.9K 48 12
By JoshXeiAlonzo

Impalement

Given his name, it should come as no surprise that this was the most favored method of execution by Vlad the Impaler. In 15th century Romania; the victim was forced to sit on a sharp and thick pole. When the pole was then raised upright, the victim was left to slide down the pole with their own weight. It could take the victim 3 days to die using this method and it has been said that Vlad once did this to 20,000 people all while enjoying a meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
145K 5.3K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
93.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
111K 12.7K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...