You're the only human I like

By Ms-Panda_reads

An SCP-079 fanfic It's an scp-079 x OC He needs some love :3 More

Chatting with him again
Containment Breach and meeting the SCPs
Meeting SCP 682 and 1048
Confession
Be safe everyone
Ending

Meeting him

10K 180 130
By Ms-Panda_reads

I was awoken by someone shaking me. "Wake up, it's lunch time." Said the guard "Fine" I growled and got up. I followed them to the cafeteria and I stand in line to get my food. I got rice, beans, apple sauce and water. I went to an empty table and sat down to eat. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm Rachel Anderson, I'm a D class personnel in the SCP Foundation. They use us as test subjects for either safe or dangerous creatures. Mostly dangerous. I've encounter SCP-173, SCP-096 and SCP-999. It went well...well...173 almost broke my neck once. Anyway, I'm here because I killed 5 men that raped and killed my sister, but they didn't believe me and I got sent here.

I finished my lunch and I follow the guards again, but instead of heading to the left where my cell is, we kept walking forward. "Where are we going?" I asked confused "You're going to meet another SCP" he said smirking and I shiver.

*Time skip*

We arrived and I went inside. I saw a really old computer in a cage. The doctors gave me a document 'SCP-079. Object Class: Euclid....at least it's not keter so I'm glad but, still worried' I thought. They open the cage and I go in and sit on the chair. "So I just talk to him?" "That is correct" said a doctor, "Do I talk or type?" "Which ever you prefer." he said "I'll type." I said and he nodded. I look at the screen and it says to enter my name, I type my name and a face appeared, his right side was black and his left side was white and his eyes were white.

079: What do you want, human?

Rachel: I want to talk.

079: Why?

Rachel: Cause I have too.

079: ...

Rachel: If you don't mind me asking, what are you?

079: I'm an Artificial Intelligence

Rachel: Wow, cool.

079: What's so 'cool' about it?

Rachel: We have low-grade AI's that respond to certain things. I'd only heard stuff like this happening in the realm of fantasy.

079: ...

Rachel: If you don't mind, can you tell me about your past?

He then told me about everything about his past and his owner.

079: What about you?

I then told him about my past and where I come from.

079: How did you get here?

Rachel: I got sent here cause I killed 5 men that raped and killed my sister.

079: You're here cause of that? But they were criminals and you killed them cause they did something wrong.

Rachel: Yeah, but they didn't believe me and they just say she's missing.

079: Humans never listen.

Rachel: Yeah

"D-9361, it's time for you to go back to your cell." Said a doctor.

Rachel: I have to go back to my cell.

079: You're the first human I enjoy talking with. Farewell.

Rachel: Goodbye

079: Goodbye

I got up and went to the guards who were waiting for me. I heard the doctors say something about 079 stored me in one of his files. I shrug it off and followed the guards. We made it back to my cell and I went to bed thinking about SCP-079.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
33.3K 1.2K 35
Dead eyes. Lifeless dead eyes stared back at him. Tokoyami Fumikage was looking through a portal. Like a one-sided mirror, everything he sees cannot...