Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

3

2.7K 78 12
By imxgine5h

Hands on skin. Lips on lips. Lauren's vision is blurred but she can feel the long hair wrapped around her fist and the sweaty body pressed against hers. Lauren couldn't feel any familiar characteristics, the only thing she felt was the girls hips grinding against her own and the sensation between her legs. Holy fuck.

"Lauren! Get your ass up you have class!" Dinah's loud voice stirs the green eyed girl from the dream. Oh god, the dream.

She sits up in the  bed and looks bashfully at her friend. "Why did I give you guys a key to my apartment?" Lauren grunts.

As Lauren stands to her feet Dinah grabs her shoulders, looking strangely at the other girl.

"Lauren, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you alright?" Lauren's cheeks glow red and she avoids eye contact with the Polynesian girl at all costs.

"You're crazy Dinah," Lauren shakily laughs, walking away from her friend's stare.

Dinah crosses her arms at the stubborn girl, "I don't think I'm crazy. What's up?" 

Lauren walks through her apartment, rushing to get her things together, Dinah didn't seem to mention how late Lauren was.

Dinah followed Lauren, refusing to let the subject slide. "What's it gonna take to get you off my back?" Lauren snaps, pulling a pair of jeans on.

"You telling me what's up."

Lauren sighs, searching through her dresser for a presentable t-shirt. "I just... had a dream it's no big deal."

"A nightmare?" Dinah pries further.

"No," Lauren sighs, pulling an old band t-shirt over her head. "It was a different dream." The green eyed girl turns in Dinah's direction, "The good  kind of dream."

Dinah sat in thought for a moment, pondering over what Lauren was getting at. It all soon clicked in her head and she snapped her eyes up to connect with green ones. "Lauren you nasty!"

Lauren simply shrugged as she slung her backpack over her shoulder, "You insisted."

"No more ew please," Dinah said in disgust as she began to walk away.

"Want details?" Lauren questioned with a smirk. With that, the Polynesian girl fled the scene and scurried back into her own apartment. 

As the green eyed girl rushes from her apartment she can't help trailing her fingers over her lips, that dream felt so real. 

Lauren trots up the steps to her college, well aware of how late she is. As the green eyed girl pulls the door open to her writing class she instantly feels all eyes on her. The girl rushes through the class with her head down.

"Nice to see you Miss Jauregui." The teacher pipes from the front of the room. Lauren returns no notion as she takes her seat. As soon as she's in her chair she instantly feels something different about her surroundings.

The green eyed girl lifts her head, pushing her dark waves out of her eyesight. Out of the corner of her eye she spots a figure by her side. A boy with dark hair pushed back and a light scruff scattered across his face is seated directly beside her. Lauren rolls her eyes in annoyance, she hates being close to a person when she's trying to be creative. 

She chose to ignore the boy beside her, but she couldn't dismiss the feeling of two pairs of eyes on her instead of just the usual single pair. Lauren does her best to focus on the words being spit from the brooding teacher's mouth until he turned everyone loose to work on an assignment due at the end of the week. 

As Lauren pulls out her laptop, she sneaks a peek at the desk behind her. She knew those brown eyes were on her back, but Lauren's eyes seemed to gravitate right towards her lips. As if on instinct Camila's tongue swipes out, wetting her lips. The green eyed girl never seemed to focus on her mouth but this time she did, and something seemed oddly familiar. The pink tint of her mouth, the plumpness, it's almost like she could remember the feeling of Camila's lips on hers but that wouldn't make sense, Lauren wouldn't kiss that bitch. It clicked together all too soon and she realized that she had seen those lips the night before, crashing against her own.

Before Lauren knew it her green eyes were travelling over the girl's long hair, and she instantly remembered the feel of it threaded through her fingers, and then were her hips, Jesus Christ, her hips. The feeling of Camila's hips grinding into her own was prominent in the green eyed girls mind. As Lauren came back to reality she soon realized that Camila was staring right back into her emerald eyes, she quickly whips around in her seat, her face flushed, but from what? Embarrassment? Not necessarily. Maybe something deeper, she soon notices how fast her heart is racing after remembering the dream. Lust? No, definitely not.

The green eyed girl quickly tries to throw herself into a fantasy world of her own as she begins aimlessly typing on her laptop, ignoring the pairs of eyes she feels on her. Eventually she stuffs her ear-buds in her ears to ensure her concentration. Her hands soon spew out part of a messy free-write, as Lauren's eyes scan over it she raises a brow in surprise at the quality, maybe it could become something more.

The girl's thoughts are instantly interrupted by an abrupt tap on her shoulder. Lauren could feel the walls of her creativity kingdom crashing down around her, making her flare up in anger. She quickly rips a headphone from one ear and snaps at the stranger. "What?!" The guy who recently decided to sit next to Lauren gives her an amused expression, pissing the green eyed girl off even further. 

"What am I supposed to be doing?" The guy jokes.

Lauren rolls her eyes, trying her hardest to keep her patience. "Writing, now fuck off." The girl shoves the headphone back in her ear, expecting the guy to get the hint. He didn't.

The annoying boy continued to tap Lauren's knee until she was about ready to explode. "What the hell do you want?" Lauren hisses, ripping both ear-buds from her ears.

"Do you want to get some coffee later?"

"What the fuck?" Lauren mutters in response, she quickly picks up her things and rushes to a seat a few rows back. As she looks back at her laptop the green eyed girl realizes that her flow is gone, she's officially stuck.

A trick for writer's block that Lauren had heard once was to just type your name over and over until your brain can't take it anymore and it just starts spewing ideas. The green eyed girl soon began testing it.

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, Lauren

The green eyed girl looks up from her computer, noticing the interaction happening before her. The coven seemed to be occupied laughing along with the sleaze bag testing Lauren's patience. The girl slowed her typing as she heard the blonde.

"You know she's a lesbian right?"

The guy turns in Jackie's direction. "Seriously?"

"Yeah good luck hitting that." The boy sighs and sits in thought for a moment.

"Maybe she'll let me watch her with a chick," the guy smirks, making the blonde whore jokingly swat at his arm and laugh. Green eyes wander over to Camila and she's slumped back in her chair, an annoyed expression gracing her features.

"Good luck, she seems like one of those uptight skanks." Wow, Jackie was certainly one to talk.

"Whatever, I just need someone to get my mind off of my poor loss," the guy dramatically clenches his hands over his heart and turns in Camila's direction.

The brown eyed girl huffs, "Fuck off Daniel." She quickly picks up her stuff and walks to the back of the room, following in Lauren's past path and stopping two desks away from Lauren. She didn't try to, but she accidentally caught a hint of Camila's perfume and she can't deny the fact that her vision went blurry for a moment, her brain trying to concentrate on capturing that smell and forever locking it in Lauren's memory.

The green eyed girl couldn't help the pang that she felt in her chest at the scene that just went on before her eyes. She wanted to say that she felt slightly bad for Camila, realizing how bad her situation is, but in the back of her mind there was something else she didn't want to admit. Maybe Lauren was annoyed by the fact that it was just confirmed right before her eyes; Camila likes guys. Of course she does, a gorgeous girl like that. What hurt Lauren the most though was the fact that Lauren had to accept the fact that she was annoyed, which also seemed to be a clear indication to her that although she is apart of the bitch crowd, Lauren felt something for her. Whether it was just physical or something more, she felt something, and fuck, she hated to admit that.

Lauren looks back down at her laptop and soon realizes that she hasn't been slowly typing out her name, her hands seemed to have been working on their own.

Camila, Camila, Camila, Camila, Camila

Fuck. Lauren instantly knew that she was getting in too deep.

She lifted her eyes from her computer and soon enough caramel brown met with emerald green, and this time, Lauren couldn't pull herself away from the smaller girl's stare. Camila's soft lips turn up in a small grin, and the green eyed girl couldn't hide the blush forming on her cheeks. 

As Lauren's feet began carrying her away from the school she heard feet thumping against the sidewalk behind her. She quickly whipped around, pushing her dark waves out of her line of vision. The green eyed girl couldn't deny the way her heart skipped a beat at the presence of Camila. 

Once Camila realizes she's been spotted she quickly comes to a halt. Lauren fully turns around in her place, she knows in the back of her head she should be annoyed by the girl even being within five feet of her, but she just can't come around to it. 

"I-I...I'm sorry," The brown eyed girl stuttered, instantly threading her fingers together in a nervous gesture. Lauren quickly notices that the girl before her is completely different in contrast to the witch she created in her imagination. 

"What?" Lauren tries to build up her exterior in case this girl was trying to pull something. 

"I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing," Camila begins to turn around and walk away. 

Lauren's act quickly drops as soon as she hears the vulnerability in the girl's tone. "Hey," Lauren whispers, reaching out and gently grabbing the smaller girl's wrist. Caramel and emerald connect as she turns back around. 

The green eyed girl quickly sucks in a sharp breath at the rush of energy she feels, soon Lauren realizes that they're way too close in that moment, she let's Camila's arm go and takes a step back, collecting her thoughts. "What's up?" Lauren asks, slumping down slightly to get a better look at the girl in front of her. She could definitely tell something was wrong upon noticing her tear stained cheeks and how upset she looked, a complete contrast to how angelic she looked in their morning class. 

"I don't know...I just need someone," Camila stutters, refusing eye contact with Lauren. 

Lauren slumps her shoulders, "Do you want me to find Jackie?" Lauren instantly gets annoyed at the thought of having to find the annoying blonde. 

She can't help the slight relief she feels when Camila rapidly shook her head no. Weren't they best friends though? What was happening? 

Lauren stands back and lets her hands drop to her sides in frustration. "Well what am I supposed to do?" Although she hated to admit it, she couldn't help how much she wanted to make the girl feel better.

"I have no where to go," Camila whispers, almost as if she had to admit it to herself.

Lauren instantly felt a pang in her chest upon the girl's heartbreaking words. "Do you want me to walk you somewhere?" Lauren offers. "Do your parents live around here?"

Camila solemnly shakes her head at Lauren's question. "I could walk you there or hail a cab for you or I could even ride with you there if it's that serious-" The green eyed girl's statement was soon cut off.

"Don't leave me."  

__

Hiya! I'm legit writing in the middle of chemistry and I'm not even sorry about it. I would like to say in advance that when smut rolls around I will not just imply it, you'll be getting it described I can't hurt you like I've been hurt with Camren fan-fiction (AKA Chapter 32 of Blue  *cough cough*  THANKS LENA. Kidding I love her she's a fabulous writer.) CHECK OUT YELLOW  AND THE REST OF THE BOOKS THEY'RE MY LIFE. All the love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...
240K 5.8K 14
*NEW COVER ART* A story about two best friends, searching for love as they spend their last summer together before they separate for college. Will th...
752K 12.5K 15
Lauren is the school's badass. She meets the biggest nerd ever at her crew's party.. Camila Cabello hides a secret that only her cousin Ally knows ab...
3.9M 62K 92
Captain of the cheerleading squad Lauren Jauregui and Quiet soccer player Camila Cabello what happens when they collide? Will it be a big problem or...